April 20, 2024, 03:57:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433124 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2008, 04:09:34 PM »

The new charges today are all related to Amy's checking account. Apparently, there are 3 charges brought for each check. Today, 6 new charges were brought against her. (2 checks.)

Thanks Brandi.

Would you please provide a source for this info.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2008, 04:10:46 PM »

Nope My space is A - Ok.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »

Here's the Sherrif's updates. She was caught on surveillance camera at Target & BOA. She also  used Amy's account to make an online payment for her freakin' cell phone to AT&T in the amount of $574.

Fraud 3 & 4 are new. Fraud 4 lists what I just stated.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

I wonder if each individual company can bring charges against her independant of one another?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2008, 04:11:39 PM »

Here's the Sherrif's updates. She was caught on surveillance camera at Target & BOA. She also  used Amy's account to make an online payment for her freakin' cell phone to AT&T in the amount of $574.

$574????!!!!

She either didn't pay her bill for a really long time or she was roaming somewhere....that is just NOT a monthly phone bill...seems to me they would have cut her phone off if that were an accumulated charge....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »

Here's the Sherrif's updates. She was caught on surveillance camera at Target & BOA. She also  used Amy's account to make an online payment for her freakin' cell phone to AT&T in the amount of $574.

I wonder if each individual company can bring charges against her independant of one another?

They sure can. AT&T can as well.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2008, 04:12:03 PM »

Nope My space is A - Ok.

You can as a My space member make your page - off so to say. Its all in the settings. If your in the middle of making changes you can turn it off for viewing.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2008, 04:12:45 PM »

Hey Monks...

I got a little behind over the weekend and it has taken me two days to catch up....you guys are good and FAST!!! (panting)

I am dying to get down to Florida and help search, but unfortunately school started today, and it is never good for the teacher to be absent on the first days of school....it's kinda killing me that I can't physically help.... BUT I am a part of a monthly meditation group.  We meet next Weds., and we always dedicate the energy of our meditation to a worthy person or cause....at my urging, we are dedicating September's meditation to Caylee. There are 50 of us and we will be using all of our collective energy to send positivity and love to Tim Miller and Caylee and all of you Monkeys.....I know it's not much, and I know that some of you Monks may think its BS, but we have done some good for alot of people with our focused meditations.

I will also try to get some donations for TES from my fellow meditators....mediation is great, and so is money!!!

Love, love, love you guys....

Sweetgypsy

I think that's wonderful, Sweetgypsy!  I don't think it's BS at all.  Books like A New Earth, The Power of Now and the Secret have given me a lot of insight on the power of thought energy.  Great idea to have your group send their collective positive energy. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2008, 04:12:55 PM »

Here's the Sherrif's updates. She was caught on surveillance camera at Target & BOA. She also  used Amy's account to make an online payment for her freakin' cell phone to AT&T in the amount of $574.

$574????!!!!

She either didn't pay her bill for a really long time or she was roaming somewhere....that is just NOT a monthly phone bill...seems to me they would have cut her phone off if that were an accumulated charge....

They did shut her off. This is probably what she had to pay to get it back on.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2008, 04:13:04 PM »

Sent:     Sun 8/31/08 5:33 PM
To:    heckinger@orlandosentinel.com
Hello Helen Eckinger:

I have read and appreciate your article very much in the Orlando Sentinel regarding the Caylee Anthony case and the search that is taking place today for her. TES is now searching and I would appreciate any ability you might have to make their participation in this case known to the public. I have followed Caylee's  case from the beginning as well as many others in which TES has participated. Tim Miller is a genuine person about which enough can not be said.

I am writing at this time, and hope this email reaches you in a timely manner that you might be able to let the public know that the searchers are in need of food and water as of this date 8/31/08. The search will continue at this time on 9/1/08 weather permitting. We have sent fast food delivers to the searchers. In some cases we are having trouble getting items to them. If there are any local residents unable to participate in the search specifically, but might be able to donate water that would be very much appreciated.

Thank-you for your coverage.

XXXXXXXXXX

Excellent!!

Thank you bb.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

Same message for J Grizzle's myspace  (Jesse Grund)

This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!

HHHHMMMM  The plot thickens

WOW, the plot does thicken

While it does thicken...I am unable to click onto any of my friends profiles due to this same issue.  NONE of them are any way associated with Casey Anthony though.  Maybe MySpace is down?

wow ... that is strange cuz I have accessed several others ok ..... Can someone tell me what Brian Luftkins quote says?  I don't speak spanish ...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19434791

It simply says "Those were the best days of my life"

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2008, 04:13:15 PM »

The new charges today are all related to Amy's checking account. Apparently, there are 3 charges brought for each check. Today, 6 new charges were brought against her. (2 checks.)

Thanks Brandi.

Would you please provide a source for this info.

Thanks

They are here: http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

Posted today under Fraud3 Affidavit and Fraud4 Affidavit

Janet

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: September 03, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »

i dont know a whole lot about trials and stuff , but i do know that during the penalty phase, a judges decision is largely based on the outcry of the victim's family....if not one of caylee's family members is pleading with the court for justice to be brought on the killer, then who will stand for caylee in court? in other words, no harm, no foul, right? isnt justice usually handed down for the benefit of the survivors? does anyone here think this will have an impact on sentencing(assuming there will be one)? i dont mean to sound cold, im just being real here, but justice for the dead, to some people, is not the issue, since it is the survivors who suffer...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 03, 2008, 04:13:39 PM »

Brian Lufkin

"Ésos eran los mejores días de mi vida"
Male
25 years old
ORLANDO, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/2/2008

Mood: gloomy   

Can anyone translate this?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »

$574????!!!!

Thanks mrskub....that is quite a phone bill....

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 03, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »

This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!

HHHHMMMM  The plot thickens

WOW, the plot does thicken

While it does thicken...I am unable to click onto any of my friends profiles due to this same issue.  NONE of them are any way associated with Casey Anthony though.  Maybe MySpace is down?

wow ... that is strange cuz I have accessed several others ok ..... Can someone tell me what Brian Luftkins quote says?  I don't speak spanish ...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19434791

It simply says "Those were the best days of my life"

Thanks Dolce .... this is quoted beside a picture of him and Caylee at Christmas ....

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »

Thats everybody my space happening on my personal one

I get that message all the time. My kiddos aren't missing. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2008, 04:15:59 PM »

Brian Lufkin

"Ésos eran los mejores días de mi vida"
Male
25 years old
ORLANDO, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/2/2008

Mood: gloomy   

Can anyone translate this?

I did...it says "Those were the best days of my life"

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #157 on: September 03, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »

So I get crusified for making a statement. 

Don't feel bad, please.  There was nothing wrong with your statement at all.  I think she owes you an apology

Who me?

No, invision

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2008, 04:16:21 PM »

Hey Monks...

I got a little behind over the weekend and it has taken me two days to catch up....you guys are good and FAST!!! (panting)

I am dying to get down to Florida and help search, but unfortunately school started today, and it is never good for the teacher to be absent on the first days of school....it's kinda killing me that I can't physically help.... BUT I am a part of a monthly meditation group.  We meet next Weds., and we always dedicate the energy of our meditation to a worthy person or cause....at my urging, we are dedicating September's meditation to Caylee. There are 50 of us and we will be using all of our collective energy to send positivity and love to Tim Miller and Caylee and all of you Monkeys.....I know it's not much, and I know that some of you Monks may think its BS, but we have done some good for alot of people with our focused meditations.

I will also try to get some donations for TES from my fellow meditators....mediation is great, and so is money!!!

Love, love, love you guys....

Sweetgypsy

I think that's wonderful, Sweetgypsy!  I don't think it's BS at all.  Books like A New Earth, The Power of Now and the Secret have given me a lot of insight on the power of thought energy.  Great idea to have your group send their collective positive energy. 

Thank you wench!!  I sometimes like to think this board is kind of like a cyber meditation coupled with dynamic action.....I think that's why I like it here so much!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »

$574????!!!!

Yah that makes no sense that amount. I would think that a fee for having a phone turned on would be though - a Service fee. My Daughter talks her brains out and EYAHHHHHHHHH Falls asleep talking to her BF without saying Goodnight. Thank GOD I have a good plan and the payment never waivers but a few dollars each month - no matter how many minutes are used.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.