March 28, 2024, 06:13:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 431600 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: September 04, 2008, 09:36:48 AM »

Good morning MuminOhio and everysunset.
Good morning Tomm.
Tomm, "vice is nice..."...who says that?  -

Never heard that saying, but I've heard "incest is best when you keep it in the family".

I just wonder how Padilla can say such a think w/out evidence to back him up. He might think it is a possibility, but it's another thing to go on the record with the accusation.  Do any of you seriously think Lee is Caylee's dad?  I don't buy that George is, either. If I get evidence pointing in that direction, I might believe it. 

Absolutely. I believe the father is George or Lee. Not even a doubt.

IF George or Lee is the father.....and I'm stating that as a fact....just throwing this out there...but IF either is the father, June 15th, FATHER'S DAY might have been the catalyst to whatever happened to Caylee....maybe Casey threw that FYI bombshell at Granny that Sunday.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kiss_My_Tiara
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: September 04, 2008, 09:37:30 AM »

Good Morning!  Just reading back ... Wonder what is in store for today?

I am sure the Anthony's are needing another atty.  Their kid racks up new charges everyday.  Now that Tim is going to stick around, there is a much better chance of Caylee being found.  They are going to need a really good defense lawyer, or 10. 

Talk about being hard to deal with...who in the world after listening to all of her crap would want to interject themself into this mess?
I'm surprised Mark Geragos isn't running to their aid, he represented another sociopath that we all know and despise.
He'd actually be perfect for this case after dealing with Scott and Jackie.

Baez was over his head from day 1, he was not only gullible, he was stupid to think he could handle a mother like Casey and a mother and grandmother like Cindy.  I'm just delighted he's quit speaking to the media, I couldn't stand listening to him defend Casey's actions. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1402 on: September 04, 2008, 09:37:48 AM »

MacDonald Bail Bonds posted her bail at 2:05am - OrlandoSentinel.com

looking for the actual link now...

errrrrr...it was in the link I posted earlier. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-090408,0,6937863.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1403 on: September 04, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »

Casey’s latest fabrication regards the car she had been using and left abandoned outside a check cashing facility. This is the same vehicle in which evidence of a decomposing body was found in the trunk. One of Nancy Grace’s producers reported that Casey called her boyfriend and told him the car had broken down. He came to pick her up and later asked her the status of the car. She allegedly told him that the car had been taken to a repair shop, providing the name of the garage and names of people she claimed worked on the car. As we know, the car remained where Casey left it until it was impounded. There was no repair shop and no mechanics. This tale sounds somewhat similar to the Zenaida Gonzalez story, doesn’t it?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1404 on: September 04, 2008, 09:40:14 AM »

I missed NG last night.  Did she apologize to Tim for the night before?  Anything interesting on the show that we didnt already know?

Here are the highlights if ya missed them, Jennifer.

She did not apologize to Tim, but was much more empathetic to him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: September 04, 2008, 09:41:06 AM »

what picture in the delivery room are you guys referring to?? I wanna see!!

"God dont like ugly"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 04, 2008, 09:41:09 AM »

Time to go and get some extra supplies for hurricane Ike.. its not looking good for the Florida coast.. I gots me a bad feeling about it.. here we go again...

be safe Sweetie...prayers to you!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: September 04, 2008, 09:42:59 AM »

Good morning MuminOhio and everysunset.
Good morning Tomm.
Tomm, "vice is nice..."...who says that?  -

Never heard that saying, but I've heard "incest is best when you keep it in the family".

I just wonder how Padilla can say such a think w/out evidence to back him up. He might think it is a possibility, but it's another thing to go on the record with the accusation.  Do any of you seriously think Lee is Caylee's dad?  I don't buy that George is, either. If I get evidence pointing in that direction, I might believe it. 

Absolutely. I believe the father is George or Lee. Not even a doubt.

IF George or Lee is the father.....and I'm stating that as a fact....just throwing this out there...but IF either is the father, June 15th, FATHER'S DAY might have been the catalyst to whatever happened to Caylee....maybe Casey threw that FYI bombshell at Granny that Sunday.

Hey,

On Father's Day in the Anthony home... who got a new tie?

Maybe Mr. Burns saw something?

Anybody? Anyone? .... Bueller? Bueller? 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: September 04, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »

The " CAY - LEE " gives me pause!

This is somethiing that has creeped me ot since the beginning of this case. IMO it is just weird to name your daughter with the combination of yours and your brothers name. ick..

Also, is it possible that LE is using LP to leak out reslts/info as to put more pressure on Casey and the fam?

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: September 04, 2008, 09:44:44 AM »

If the DNA markers for Caylee and Casey are the same, it can only mean one thing and that is incest.  This is a high profile case and I have no doubt that the DNA results were checked and rechecked before they were released.  If George is the father, there would be a difference in the DNA because Cindy's genetic code wouldn't be as prevalent in Caylee's hair.  I would lean toward Lee because both his and Casey's DNA would represent both Cindy and George.  DNA tests are capable of identifying siblings, parents, and probable degrees of relationships through specific markers.  LE knows.  They just haven't released that piece of the results because it's so important to their case right now.

Thank you SS - I think I finally understand now.....

OK - We have Casey's DNA (Mom Cindy & George)

We have Caylee's DNA (Mom Casey(Her parents Cindy & George) and "Father" who should show completely different markers than her mom....  But if the DNA shows no different markers, then there are no different DNA's present and you would think the "father's" DNA would show up in Caylee....
I may be rambling, but in my brain it makes sense.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: September 04, 2008, 09:44:55 AM »

I betcha Cindy took a dump like an elephant

when she started to figure it all out on her own...

...as Caylee started to develop.

If George is the father, that opens a whole new can of worms or maggots.....
Was Casey sexual abused?
Was Casey afraid Caylee would be/was the next victim and killed Caylee (in Casey's mind) to spare Caylee from the same abuse?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: September 04, 2008, 09:45:13 AM »

Couldn't it just be coincidence that Caylee is half Casey's name, half Lee's name? I mean think about it. From all accounts, Casey is/was very close to her brother.  We also know that the father was not a part of Caylee's life, and was not named on the birth certificate.. sure as hell wasn't in the delivery room! So why not name her kid after herself and after her favorite brother? I honestly don't see anything wrong with that. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: September 04, 2008, 09:48:33 AM »

This doc is different than the others. She has no attorney listed as a party where on the others, she does. Hmmmm.

Mrs. Kub, do you think Baez is heading for the hills?

Something is up, huh? Shopping for a new lawyer.

Baez's office referring people to the SA office.

Jose wants out, I think.

Sorry for the delay in answering Carpe. My grandson is here.

I think Baez is going to need help. I can't see where he's ever handled a case of this magnitude. I think he realizes it's way above his scope and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one who referred the Anthony's to the other attorney. Team work ya know!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: September 04, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

The family tree doesn't fork. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: September 04, 2008, 09:50:31 AM »

Nope, straight up and down like a bamboo shoot.

------------------
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1415 on: September 04, 2008, 09:52:31 AM »

Nope, straight up and down like a bamboo shoot.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: September 04, 2008, 09:53:07 AM »

Couldn't it just be coincidence that Caylee is half Casey's name, half Lee's name? I mean think about it. From all accounts, Casey is/was very close to her brother.  We also know that the father was not a part of Caylee's life, and was not named on the birth certificate.. sure as hell wasn't in the delivery room! So why not name her kid after herself and after her favorite brother? I honestly don't see anything wrong with that. 

in a normal family, IMO there's nothing wrong with naming your children after family members....but this family is anything but normal
when I say normal, I mean the normal dysfunctional....most families have at least a trace of dysfunction

This family takes dysfunctional to levels that keeps the shrinks needing their own shrinks

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: September 04, 2008, 09:53:12 AM »

This doc is different than the others. She has no attorney listed as a party where on the others, she does. Hmmmm.

Jose wants out, I think.

I think Baez is going to need help. I can't see where he's ever handled a case of this magnitude. I think he realizes it's way above his scope and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one who referred the Anthony's to the other attorney. Team work ya know!

But who is that attorney for??That new attorney confirmed that cindy and george were not there for caylee or casey..At least thats how I read it..
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: September 04, 2008, 09:54:05 AM »

I heard that Cindy named Caylee because after she was born, Casey showed no interest in naming her.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 04, 2008, 09:55:08 AM »

Jose wants out, I think.

But who is that attorney for??That new attorney confirmed that cindy and george were not there for caylee or casey..At least thats how I read it..
Lee? George? Cindy? perhaps?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.