April 18, 2024, 06:50:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433026 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1500 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:35 AM »

You know, you have to have balls as big as church bells to go on national tv and basically accuse some one of doing their sister.  (If I understand what padillia is saying.)   Who or why would some one say that if they didnt have info. to back it up?

As so many here know...I have wanted the Padillas to be the good guys in this.  They were trying so hard to get Casey to tell where Caylee was.  If Baez had not stepped in and stopped Casey from talking to them I think we would know what happened by now...why do I say this? 

OK, here goes and I don't want any bananas thrown in my direction over this...just hear me out.

Casey is a very disturbed person.  Her entire life has been one mess after the other.  She has lied and stolen to get money and the word responsibility is not in her vocabulary.  I can see in Casey a person that is so desperate for true unconditional love and attention that she would do anything to get it.  Had Baez left the Padillas alone Casey would have taken to one of those younger men right away.  They could have gained her trust.  Remember Casey wanted a man in her life that would take care of her.  A strong male that made the important decisions and protected her at all costs.  Enter two really young hunks that are there for just that purpose.  To protect Casey.  She would have felt protected from all the evils in her mind and the outside world with those guys and pretty soon she would be coming on to them and thinking she could work her magic with them.  If they played along, it might have worked.  If she was an incest victim and needed to find a way out...that would have been her prime opportunity to get help.  They were not her family and whether any of you want to believe it or not she is a very disturbed person for some reason.  She would have trusted them and then in a moment of weakness said something that would help find Caylee.  It was a good plan had Cindy and Baez not gotten in the middle of it all.  Had the Padillas been the only contact Casey had for a few weeks we would know secrets we may not want to know in the end.  Just my opinion of course...based on observations of the past few weeks and my incredible insight. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1501 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »

You know, you have to have balls as big as church bells to go on national tv and basically accuse some one of doing their sister.  (If I understand what padillia is saying.)   Who or why would some one say that if they didnt have info. to back it up?

OMG lmao - balls as big as church bells! I'm gonna steal that one from you!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: September 04, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »

The wine thing was something we have not discussed before...we have discussed the meth production and other things...but me being as astute as I am    picked up on that wine reference right off...there were several references to certain pedophiles and others using it in wine also.

Email sent I hope you got it..Klaas sent one to your hotmail...
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: September 04, 2008, 11:36:32 AM »

Go right ahead Knay Knay.

I dont know if Padillia "shocks the world" but he sure shocks me with what he is more than willing to ramble on tv.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: September 04, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »

AInt that the truth!!!

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: September 04, 2008, 11:38:36 AM »

Hey guys..Klass? Lala's? It has been such a long time since I have hung out in this tree..DO we have PM's again? It says I have 50 messages but I cant check 'em..what is up with that?

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:54 AM »

As so many here know...I have wanted the Padillas to be the good guys in this.  They were trying so hard to get Casey to tell where Caylee was.  If Baez had not stepped in and stopped Casey from talking to them I think we would know what happened by now...why do I say this? 

OK, here goes and I don't want any bananas thrown in my direction over this...just hear me out.

Casey is a very disturbed person.  Her entire life has been one mess after the other.  She has lied and stolen to get money and the word responsibility is not in her vocabulary.  I can see in Casey a person that is so desperate for true unconditional love and attention that she would do anything to get it.  Had Baez left the Padillas alone Casey would have taken to one of those younger men right away.  They could have gained her trust.  Remember Casey wanted a man in her life that would take care of her.  A strong male that made the important decisions and protected her at all costs.  Enter two really young hunks that are there for just that purpose.  To protect Casey.  She would have felt protected from all the evils in her mind and the outside world with those guys and pretty soon she would be coming on to them and thinking she could work her magic with them.  If they played along, it might have worked.  If she was an incest victim and needed to find a way out...that would have been her prime opportunity to get help.  They were not her family and whether any of you want to believe it or not she is a very disturbed person for some reason.  She would have trusted them and then in a moment of weakness said something that would help find Caylee.  It was a good plan had Cindy and Baez not gotten in the middle of it all.  Had the Padillas been the only contact Casey had for a few weeks we would know secrets we may not want to know in the end.  Just my opinion of course...based on observations of the past few weeks and my incredible insight. 

I agree...not o mention that Padilla's nephew is quite the looker

"God dont like ugly"
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1507 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:11 AM »

speaking of big balls ....I bet if Cindy had some free time she would sue him for slander or somthing for insinuating her kids are getting it on.

If I was Lee, I would be more than glad to offer up some dna to put that rumor to rest.  (Of course, if it's not true.)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:43 AM »

OMG lmao - balls as big as church bells! I'm gonna steal that one from you!

He didn't outright say that, did he?  As I mentioned previously, the DNA testing was probably Mitochondrial DNA and only show linkage to the Mother.  I understand that the other DNA testing takes longer.  It may not be back yet.  I don't think we can jump to incest based on this test.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:55 AM »

George was probably using the chloroform to clean his wheel chock...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1510 on: September 04, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »

CALLING ALL MONKEYS....Please say some Big Prayers.....I may be getting confirmation that Sysco Food Corp will bring a big truck and feed all....I should know by this afternoon late...Sysco is having meetings on this now....keeping fingers and toes crossed....sweating bullets right now....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: September 04, 2008, 11:42:32 AM »

I think someone asked this before, but I didn't see the answer. Sorry about repeating, but do we know the date that someone in the Anthony house was researching chlorofom on the computer?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: September 04, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »

Hang on to your hats!

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008    Email article | Print article

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Padilla ... Padilla ... Padilla

This is the guy who posted a $50,000 bond to free Casey Anthony because he believed that Caylee was alive and ... that she had been handed over to someone.  He believed what no one else in America believed except "maybe" George and Cindy.

Padilla claimed that the forensic test results changed his mind.  Hey ... the forensic test results just confirmed what America suspected since the words "It smells like a body has been in this damn car." were uttered by Cindy Anthony in that 911 calle.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:13 AM »

CALLING ALL MONKEYS....Please say some Big Prayers.....I may be getting confirmation that Sysco Food Corp will bring a big truck and feed all....I should know by this afternoon late...Sysco is having meetings on this now....keeping fingers and toes crossed....sweating bullets right now....Des...

Wonderful!  We're with you.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »

Hey guys..Klass? Lala's? It has been such a long time since I have hung out in this tree..DO we have PM's again? It says I have 50 messages but I cant check 'em..what is up with that?

No PMs just ignore the message...I get them all the time.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »

Oh Des!! How wonderful!!! I hope you hear something quicker than I have... I havent heard a thing back yet from my sources at work..

"God dont like ugly"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: September 04, 2008, 11:44:19 AM »

OH PLEASE YES!!CROSSING FINGERS!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:02 AM »

Go right ahead Knay Knay.

I dont know if Padillia "shocks the world" but he sure shocks me with what he is more than willing to ramble on tv.

Yes padilla can be a little silly at times, for example I have heard him state several times that He is old fashion and belives in the DNA

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:10 AM »

George was probably using the chloroform to clean his wheel chock...

I think George is missing a couple nuts in his wheel-chock

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:30 AM »

I think someone asked this before, but I didn't see the answer. Sorry about repeating, but do we know the date that someone in the Anthony house was researching chlorofom on the computer?

TY

No. Wasn't released

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.