April 20, 2024, 05:12:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433129 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: September 04, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

I'm not sure which show Cindy was on, but a few weeks ago when the media was constantly getting the name Casey and Caylee mixed up while on the air talking, Cindy had stated something about how she realized everyone was getting the names mixed up but at the time (Caylee's birth) Caylee was named that for a reason.  She never said what the reason was,but I do remember her acknowledging that. Anyone else remember that?  It may have been NG, or a morning show.  I'm a teacher so I was off all summer and can't remember whether it was a daytime show or at night. 

It's funny.. I think everybody gets the names mixed up. Even Cindy and George!  If Cindy herself chose the name (because Casey wasn't interested in picking one out), then it does lead one to the possibility that Cindy decided to name the baby after her two kids. Casey & Lee.  Still seems fairly innocent to me.  At least for now...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1561 on: September 04, 2008, 12:22:26 PM »

Is there a Monkey here that can get the Sysco info to *NG..her production Staff*...maybe they will give it to her....Nancy Grace...TIA...Des
edited to add Nancy Grace

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: September 04, 2008, 12:22:35 PM »

I didn't see where Padilla was saying that Lee or George were the father...could you post the link...I thought all he said was that Cindy, Lee and Casey knew some bit of info since last Wednesday.  I missed that one.  Help?

Hang on to your hats!

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008    Email article | Print article

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: September 04, 2008, 12:23:35 PM »

I brought this over from the TES Donation thread....Pleas keep Praying...TIA...Des

CALLING ALL MONKEYS....Please say some Big Prayers.....I may be getting confirmation that Sysco Food Corp will bring a big truck and feed all....I should know by this afternoon late...Sysco is having meetings on this now....keeping fingers and toes crossed....sweating bullets right now....Des...

sweating with you Destiny.......I was wondering of you could get in touch with some biker groups in Orlando through your contacts there ?  I know Hell's Angels are known here in MO for their good works.....they could really rally some people!!

Sunny...have ALL my energy focused on the Sysco connection right now...there are other biker groups I would contact first.....but TY for the suggestion.

I know the Pres. of every single Motorcycle Manufacturer in the US and Europe...I will go to them first to get the word out to their distribution networks...and clubs first....might get some money donations out of them too.....PLEASE KEEP PRAYING THAT SYSCO COMES THROUGH FOR US!!!!...all the VP's of all Departments have been contacted by me today...and are having meetings...said will call me back today....PRAY HARD...PLEASE...Des

Ok...I was simply brainstorming......I will slink away now

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: September 04, 2008, 12:23:58 PM »

George and Cindy have themselves a lawyer.  I wonder if George will soon face charges.  Isn't incest illegal?

Bond Posted On Casey's New Charges, Attorney To Represent Parents
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html
POSTED: 3:04 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 12:06 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was expected in court Thursday to face six new charges filed against her, but the Orange County Corrections Department said that court appearance was cancelled. The new charges are two counts each of uttering a forged check, petty theft and fraudulent use of personal identification.

The new charges, filed Wednesday, stem from Casey's arrest Friday night when she was accused of stealing money from her friend's checking account. The friend, Amy Huizenga, said Anthony stole several checks and cleaned out her bank account while Huizenga was vacationing in Puerto Rico. The sheriff's office said they were able to connect Casey with the checks using video surveillance from a Target and a Bank of America location.

The Orange County Corrections Department released the following statement Thursday morning regarding Casey posting bond: "Overnight Casey Anthony made bond on the new charges and therefore will not go to initial appearance [Thursday] morning. Bond is satisfied on all of the charges except the charge that carries a $500,000 dollar bail. That charge still holds her in custody. There is no indication of any activity related to the posting of the $500,000 dollar bail and therefore she cannot be released even though bond has been satisfied on the other all of the other charges."

MacDonald Bail Bonds in Kissimmee said they posted a $2,700 bond late Wednesday night. Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, told Eyewitness News he didn't know about the bond being posted until he arrived at the jail Thursday morning for the scheduled hearing.

"I assure you I went straight to bed. I didn't stay up or wait for the bonds to be posted," Baez told Eyewitness News. "I knew I had to be up early."

Eyewitness News also asked Baez on Thursday about new evidence, including reports that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car.

"Nothing has been presented to me," Baez said. "If it comes across my desk and it's totally different than what's been leaked to the media, it makes no sense to comment on it."

Baez also had some harsh words for police Thursday. The search for little Caylee continues and Baez said not every tip he is giving to law enforcement is being followed up on.

"Police aren't really equipped and their job function isn't designed to go out and find little children. They are more designed to go out and make arrests and that's what I think they are doing here," Baez said.

Casey Anthony is still behind bars on the initial charges with a $500,000 bond.

ATTORNEY SAYS HE WILL REPRESENT CASEY'S PARENTS

There was a big development Thursday concerning George and Cindy Anthony. High-profile attorney Mark Nejame said he will represent them, but not Casey. Mark Nejame told Eyewitness News he has decided he will take on Cindy and George Anthony's case.

Mark Nejame

However, he said he has not spoken to the Anthonys so far Thursday, so it is not a done deal. The Anthonys met with the high-profile attorney at his office Wednesday afternoon. Nejame said a friend recommended they meet with him for guidance. He said they did not talk about Casey Anthony.

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund.

Mark Nejame and his team of attorneys have been known to represent high-profile cases in Central Florida. In 2004, he represented Jesse Maali. The high-profile I-Drive business man was investigated by federal agents and then indicted on charges of hiring illegal aliens, money laundering and tax evasion.

Nejame's law firm was in the spotlight when he represented Fred Khalilian. Khalilian is best known for opening nightspot Club Paris at Church Street Station with hotel heiress Paris Hilton in 2004. Khalilian was accused raping a girl at his apartment after leaving his nightclub Dolce.

Former city commissioner Ernest Page hired Nejame when he got into hot water. Page was accused of using his city hall position to demand business dealings with a developer.

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

CADAVER DOGS SEARCH FOR CAYLEE'S BODY

Teams looking for little Caylee thought they had a break in the case on Wednesday afternoon.

Psychic Gale St. John

"The smell was abnormal so we brought the dogs in to see what the dogs thought of it," said searcher Gale St. John.

The woman, who claims to be a psychic, had two cadaver dogs and they hit on something that could have been human decomposition.

"No one wants to find something like that," Gale said.

Police and an Orange County cadaver dog searched the area, but it turned out to be nothing. According to investigators, it was a dead animal.

There were also reports that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car. The sheriff's office would not confirm or deny that information.

"I heard about it earlier this evening, but I have no comment on that right now," said Detective Yuri Melich of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

SHERIFF'S OFFICE DONATES $5K TO SEARCH

Sheriff Kevin Beary announced Wednesday afternoon that his department is donating $5,000 in forfeited drug money to assist EquuSearch (visit their website), a Texas-based search and recovery organization already in Central Florida searching for Caylee Anthony.

The sheriff's office said the organization has been an "invaluable asset" in the search and that EquuSearch was searching "areas of interest" as determined by investigators. They said their efforts have helped eliminate several areas.

"I want them to stay here. I need assistance, because right now we're stretched really thin right now," Beary said Wednesday.

The sheriff's office also said that up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search, as will a number of civilian agency employees. They said they received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide manpower for the search.

EquuSearch was considering calling it quits, but Wednesday the group's leader said it will stay and the search will continue. Before noon Wednesday, just 30 volunteers had signed up to assist in the search. That's the lowest number since the search began.

The director of EquuSearch said he believes it's because people are losing faith in the Anthony family. In fact, he said he is also losing faith and that's why he was considering pulling up stakes and stopping the search.

Tim Miller said he's upset because Cindy Anthony keeps saying there is evidence Caylee is alive and was given to a friend. If that's the case, he wonders why she called and asked for his help and wonders why he should continue searching.

If it wasn't for the sheriff calling and offering to provide assistance, he might have taken his search team somewhere else.

"If that is the truth, that she gave this child to a family to take care of Caylee, I'm upset because we have spent $28,000 for this case and we're getting calls from all over the country that want our service that has a legitimate missing child," Miller told Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News also got a call Wednesday morning from a group of volunteers who said they are gathering a lot of people to help again on Saturday. They're hoping more people will join the effort. The EquuSearch director told Eyewitness News they'd keep searching now until they find Caylee.

PADILLA SAYS EVIDENCE WILL "SHOCK THE WORLD"

During an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace on Tuesday night, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla made some specific and serious statements (watch) regarding evidence in the case that might reveal new details.

Leonard Padilla
Comment On Nancy Grace

"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back with their DNA, it's going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings. And also, the dumpster a mile and quarter down from the boyfriend Tony's house is going to play a big part in this," Padilla told CNN's Nancy Grace during an interview on Tuesday night.

In an interview a week earlier with Grace, Padilla said he didn't think he would have bonded Casey Anthony out of jail if he had read the information contained in 400 pages of documents released related to the case.

"After reading it, I don't believe I would have talked my nephew Tony Padilla into posting the bond. And I don't think I would have come to Orlando after reading that. I mean, I'm still hoping that little girl's alive, but there's a lot of information in those 400 pages that would lead those people to believe something different," he said.

Since then, Padilla has said that he believes Caylee is dead and suggested it may be due to an accident. He also said the family is in denial about the missing girl. Padilla returned to California after the Clearwater-based bonding company revoked Casey's $500,000 bond following her second arrest.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1565 on: September 04, 2008, 12:26:42 PM »

I brought this over from the TES Donation thread....Pleas keep Praying...TIA...Des

CALLING ALL MONKEYS....Please say some Big Prayers.....I may be getting confirmation that Sysco Food Corp will bring a big truck and feed all....I should know by this afternoon late...Sysco is having meetings on this now....keeping fingers and toes crossed....sweating bullets right now....Des...

sweating with you Destiny.......I was wondering of you could get in touch with some biker groups in Orlando through your contacts there ?  I know Hell's Angels are known here in MO for their good works.....they could really rally some people!!

Sunny...have ALL my energy focused on the Sysco connection right now...there are other biker groups I would contact first.....but TY for the suggestion.

I know the Pres. of every single Motorcycle Manufacturer in the US and Europe...I will go to them first to get the word out to their distribution networks...and clubs first....might get some money donations out of them too.....PLEASE KEEP PRAYING THAT SYSCO COMES THROUGH FOR US!!!!...all the VP's of all Departments have been contacted by me today...and are having meetings...said will call me back today....PRAY HARD...PLEASE...Des

Ok...I was simply brainstorming......I will slink away now

Sunny...get your cute lil' Monkey butt right back here...no slinking allowed!!!  It was a great suggestion...just thinking of public image first...and Cindy would have a big ole shit fest if the Hell's Angels showed up first....I Love You sunny!..Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:11 PM »

Tamikosmom, the speculation about incest came about when the FBI released the DNA results from the hair found in the trunk.  They said they could not determine if it was Casey's or Caylee's hair, but that it came from a dead person.  Logic states that if the mtDNA in the hair was identical to both Casey and Caylee, then both had the same father.  I don't know where Padilla comes up with Lee being Caylee's father because identical DNA would indicate the same father for both Casey and Caylee.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:24 PM »

I'm not sure which show Cindy was on, but a few weeks ago when the media was constantly getting the name Casey and Caylee mixed up while on the air talking, Cindy had stated something about how she realized everyone was getting the names mixed up but at the time (Caylee's birth) Caylee was named that for a reason.  She never said what the reason was,but I do remember her acknowledging that. Anyone else remember that?  It may have been NG, or a morning show.  I'm a teacher so I was off all summer and can't remember whether it was a daytime show or at night. 

It's funny.. I think everybody gets the names mixed up. Even Cindy and George!  If Cindy herself chose the name (because Casey wasn't interested in picking one out), then it does lead one to the possibility that Cindy decided to name the baby after her two kids. Casey & LeeStill seems fairly innocent to me.  At least for now...

I agree!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1568 on: September 04, 2008, 12:28:09 PM »

Can someone please tell me why Baez isn't yelling at Casey that if she doesn't talk soon she's going to face the Death Penalty?????????

Without a body she won't face the death penalty.  By now Caylee's body is nothing but bones. The longer she stays quiet the longer they have to decay.  I keep thinking that Casey hasn't even talked to Baez very much.  I almost guarantee you she has not told him where the body is...there are some things that are not privileged.  Baez is still human and I don't see him letting that child rot in the dirt over his client.  He is already getting enough bad press...if he knew he would make that gesture to plea deal for Casey in return and he would get a bump in his lawyer circles for bringing closure to this case. To not say if he knows is a big mistake on his part...he won't have this case forever.  He has to live with himself for life.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1569 on: September 04, 2008, 12:28:39 PM »

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

But it's okay for you to go on Nancy Grace and demean him and say that he is a "Waste of time" instead of talking to him one on one?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: September 04, 2008, 12:29:11 PM »

"Police aren't really equipped and their job function isn't designed to go out and find little children. They are more designed to go out and make arrests and that's what I think they are doing here," Baez said.

Thats why they have Tim Miller and Joseph Jordan there 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1571 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:06 PM »

I didn't see where Padilla was saying that Lee or George were the father...could you post the link...I thought all he said was that Cindy, Lee and Casey knew some bit of info since last Wednesday.  I missed that one.  Help?

Hang on to your hats!

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

That sounds like a speculative question and not a definitive conclusion on Padilla's part.  Isn't that what we are doing too?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »

Tamikosmom, the speculation about incest came about when the FBI released the DNA results from the hair found in the trunk.  They said they could not determine if it was Casey's or Caylee's hair, but that it came from a dead person.  Logic states that if the mtDNA in the hair was identical to both Casey and Caylee, then both had the same father.  I don't know where Padilla comes up with Lee being Caylee's father because identical DNA would indicate the same father for both Casey and Caylee.

ZALady ... thank you.

The entire issue ... without foundation ... is very disturbing to me.

Janet

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:50 PM »

George and Cindy have themselves a lawyer.  I wonder if George will soon face charges.  Isn't incest illegal?

Bond Posted On Casey's New Charges, Attorney To Represent Parents
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html
POSTED: 3:04 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 12:06 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ATTORNEY SAYS HE WILL REPRESENT CASEY'S PARENTS

There was a big development Thursday concerning George and Cindy Anthony. High-profile attorney Mark Nejame said he will represent them, but not Casey. Mark Nejame told Eyewitness News he has decided he will take on Cindy and George Anthony's case.

Mark Nejame

However, he said he has not spoken to the Anthonys so far Thursday, so it is not a done deal. The Anthonys met with the high-profile attorney at his office Wednesday afternoon. Nejame said a friend recommended they meet with him for guidance. He said they did not talk about Casey Anthony.

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

1.) What exactly do Cindy and George need a high-powered attorney for?????  You don't hire a high-powered attorney to do spin control.  If they would just STFU, they'd help themselves out FOR FREE!

2.)  Nice how she's calling Tim Miller a liar.  Why would this man have ANY reason to lie?     

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: September 04, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »

Hang on to your hats!

That sounds like a speculative question and not a definitive conclusion on Padilla's part.  Isn't that what we are doing too?

I believe a boundary has been crossed in the name of speculation.

IMO.

Janet

_____

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: September 04, 2008, 12:34:10 PM »

But it's okay for you to go on Nancy Grace and demean him and say that he is a "Waste of time" instead of talking to him one on one?

She was real happy when they were doing things her way...but when it became obvious that her way was the wrong way she turns on them...just as she has everyone else in her world.  No wonder Casey was complaining of her controlling behavior...she can't control this one and now she's doing all she can to discredit anyone that remotely has another scenario that is possible.  George can't control Cindy.  Lee can't control Cindy. Casey can't control Cindy.  Conclusion:  Cindy is out of control...let her ramble...let her talk...it will only get worse.  I bet Baez would like to control her too. LOL
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: September 04, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »

ZALady ... thank you.

The entire issue ... without foundation ... is very disturbing to me.

Janet

I wish I could find the sheriff's statement about the DNA and their inability to tell Casey's from Caylee's, but I think Carpe has it.  It all makes more sense now if there is incest involved--if anything in this case can make sense.  It was a puzzling statement because they said the hair came from a dead body, but it could have been Casey's or Caylee's.  Since Casey is alive, people just moved on assuming it was Caylee's hair.  The key here is not that it was Caylee's hair, but that the DNA was indistinguishable from Casey's hair.  This has to point to the same genetic makeup in both of them, implying the same father.  There's no other explanation.

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: September 04, 2008, 12:35:14 PM »

I agree that is speculation going over the line. I'm sorry, but IF this were true, how the hell would Padilla know about it?  Do you honestly think the cops would tell him this information? Why would they tell him and nobody else? Doesn't make sense. He's speculating, and that's it.  Tonight there is no doubt he's going to explain his way out of what he suggested, on NG.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1578 on: September 04, 2008, 12:37:33 PM »

We're looking at Johnny Cochran in the OJ trial here, IMO. The trial isn't going to be about Casey. It's going to be the battle of the experts on the Forensics. LE needs to contact a Dr. Baden or someone with that kind of credentials right now.

Baez has seen enough to know that's the only card left, and his strategy has changed. He's going to be more friendly to media, and appear as "fair and reasonable" as he can from now on.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: September 04, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »

Yes, why would George and Cindy need a high powered attorney?  I believe that the release of the trunk DNA results and the release of the information about the chloroform are both warnings to George.  LE is on to him.  Incest is a crime and they have the DNA results.  Covering up a crime is a crime in itself and they have evidence of chlorform in trunk.  George, the game is up.  He knows he's going to be charged and the attorney is standing by now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.