March 28, 2024, 11:10:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 431614 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1580 on: September 04, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »

Does anyone have Cynthia Anthony's email? I don't want George's or Lee's I want the biotch's ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. She thinks she's humiliated now. Just wait - she's met her match!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »

speaking of big balls ....I bet if Cindy had some free time she would sue him for slander or somthing for insinuating her kids are getting it on.

If I was Lee, I would be more than glad to offer up some dna to put that rumor to rest.  (Of course, if it's not true.)

I'm surprised it's not breaking news as we speak!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1582 on: September 04, 2008, 12:40:42 PM »

Janet
If you believe that about a boundary being crossed you need to say that to so many here in this forum that came up with those same thoughts long before Padilla ever uttered them. He is not the first person to say it or speculate that it is a possibility.  I didn't want to think it either, but Casey has a reason for her mental psychosis and something deep and dark has caused it...this in only one possibility being touted in various medias and websites.  Just because it disturbs our senses to think this way it does not mean it isn't true.  Time will prove one way of the other....but if the DNA is only in one direction and no opposing combination can be made it has to be considered.  This is easily solved...if Jesse had paternity testing done...subpoena those records and see what DNA that is contradictory to the Anthony genetic line exists...if there is none..then you have your answer.  I am sure LE has thought of this and if they haven't I just told them what to do.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1583 on: September 04, 2008, 12:41:43 PM »

Does anyone have Cynthia Anthony's email? I don't want George's or Lee's I want the biotch's ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. She thinks she's humiliated now. Just wait - she's met her match!!!!

Don't give her anything that can be used against you...stay calm..she's not worth it.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: September 04, 2008, 12:41:45 PM »

imaf'ingb*tch@raisingwh*res.com 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: September 04, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »

Tamikosmom, the speculation about incest came about when the FBI released the DNA results from the hair found in the trunk.  They said they could not determine if it was Casey's or Caylee's hair, but that it came from a dead person.  Logic states that if the mtDNA in the hair was identical to both Casey and Caylee, then both had the same father.  I don't know where Padilla comes up with Lee being Caylee's father because identical DNA would indicate the same father for both Casey and Caylee.

ZALady ... thank you.

The entire issue ... without foundation ... is very disturbing to me.

Janet

I wish I could find the sheriff's statement about the DNA and their inability to tell Casey's from Caylee's, but I think Carpe has it.  It all makes more sense now if there is incest involved--if anything in this case can make sense.  It was a puzzling statement because they said the hair came from a dead body, but it could have been Casey's or Caylee's.  Since Casey is alive, people just moved on assuming it was Caylee's hair.  The key here is not that it was Caylee's hair, but that the DNA was indistinguishable from Casey's hair.  This has to point to the same genetic makeup in both of them, implying the same father.  There's no other explanation.

AZLady ... I am not into genetics or DNA but .... where does Cindy Anthony's DNA play a part.  After all .. she is Casey's mother?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: September 04, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »

Yes, why would George and Cindy need a high powered attorney?  I believe that the release of the trunk DNA results and the release of the information about the chloroform are both warnings to George.  LE is on to him.  Incest is a crime and they have the DNA results.  Covering up a crime is a crime in itself and they have evidence of chlorform in trunk.  George, the game is up.  He knows he's going to be charged and the attorney is standing by now.

For negative publicity ..... That Cindy brings on herself!      yeah rite!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: September 04, 2008, 12:42:53 PM »

Lala's, I don't think the results of Jesse Grund's DNA testing will show us anything other than Jesse is NOT the father.  DNA paternity testing cannot tell who is the father, just if the subject is not the father.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1588 on: September 04, 2008, 12:44:05 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to the 'people' George had watching the people who had Casey?   People watching people....sounds like a Barbara Streistand song

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: September 04, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »

Janet
If you believe that about a boundary being crossed you need to say that to so many here in this forum that came up with those same thoughts long before Padilla ever uttered them. He is not the first person to say it or speculate that it is a possibility.  I didn't want to think it either, but Casey has a reason for her mental psychosis and something deep and dark has caused it...this in only one possibility being touted in various medias and websites.  Just because it disturbs our senses to think this way it does not mean it isn't true.  Time will prove one way of the other....but if the DNA is only in one direction and no opposing combination can be made it has to be considered.  This is easily solved...if Jesse had paternity testing done...subpoena those records and see what DNA that is contradictory to the Anthony genetic line exists...if there is none..then you have your answer.  I am sure LE has thought of this and if they haven't I just told them what to do.

To me, the difference is we're not on television spouting this off in the national media. Yeah, we're on a forum anybody can have access to.. but we're just no-names who toss out ideas.. perhaps good ones, perhaps not so good.  We aren't some dude with his own TV show, who has spent time at the Anthony home, paid $50k to get Casey out on bond, and who gets on NG and Greta every night, and who constantly has a mic in his grill.  To me, that makes a huge difference.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: September 04, 2008, 12:45:03 PM »

I'm thinking we got that nasty post from Garrison yesterday cuz he got canned!!!!  

Looks like this new attorney will handle PR for Cindy & George.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1591 on: September 04, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »

I'm thinking we got that nasty post from Garrison yesterday cuz he got canned!!!!  

Does anyone have the front page link again? I just want to check out and see if he every answered any of our comments.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1592 on: September 04, 2008, 12:47:55 PM »

imaf'ingb*tch@raisingwh*res.com 

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: September 04, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

But it's okay for you to go on Nancy Grace and demean him and say that he is a "Waste of time" instead of talking to him one on one?

She was real happy when they were doing things her way...but when it became obvious that her way was the wrong way she turns on them...just as she has everyone else in her world.  No wonder Casey was complaining of her controlling behavior...she can't control this one and now she's doing all she can to discredit anyone that remotely has another scenario that is possible.  George can't control Cindy.  Lee can't control Cindy. Casey can't control Cindy.  Conclusion:  Cindy is out of control...let her ramble...let her talk...it will only get worse.  I bet Baez would like to control her too. LOL

I knew it!  I knew she would badmouth Tim and it seems it has been more than once.  You are right Lala's - she is a control freak.

It really pisses me off for her to spew her crap...My consolation, however, is that she has proved herself to be fruit loops and no one is taking her seriously.  It is very sad. IMO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: September 04, 2008, 12:48:20 PM »

I wonder if the new attorney for Geo and Sin Sin will be consulting with Larry Garrison??

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: September 04, 2008, 12:48:33 PM »

Does anyone know how I can reach Tim Miller directly through e-mail? I have some info that might be important in the search. I am a new here, still trying to find my way around. Thanks. Question
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: September 04, 2008, 12:49:44 PM »

Does anyone have the front page link again? I just want to check out and see if he every answered any of our comments.

knay, go up to the top of this page and click on blog

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1597 on: September 04, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

But it's okay for you to go on Nancy Grace and demean him and say that he is a "Waste of time" instead of talking to him one on one?

She was real happy when they were doing things her way...but when it became obvious that her way was the wrong way she turns on them...just as she has everyone else in her world.  No wonder Casey was complaining of her controlling behavior...she can't control this one and now she's doing all she can to discredit anyone that remotely has another scenario that is possible.  George can't control Cindy.  Lee can't control Cindy. Casey can't control Cindy.  Conclusion:  Cindy is out of control...let her ramble...let her talk...it will only get worse.  I bet Baez would like to control her too. LOL

I knew it!  I knew she would badmouth Tim and it seems it has been more than once.  You are right Lala's - she is a control freak.

It really pisses me off for her to spew her crap...My consolation, however, is that she has proved herself to be fruit loops and no one is taking her seriously.  It is very sad. IMO

Not to wish bad things on anyone but...........I SURE HOPE THIS BLOWS UP IN HER FACE - SOON!!!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »

Don't "high powered" attorneys have bigger fish to fry instead of fielding questions from the media?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1599 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »

Does anyone know how I can reach Tim Miller directly through e-mail? I have some info that might be important in the search. I am a new here, still trying to find my way around. Thanks. Question

I'm quoting this to draw attention to it. Hang on, somebody will tell you how to contact Tim, I'm sure!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.