April 26, 2024, 02:52:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433340 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: September 04, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »

Does anyone know how I can reach Tim Miller directly through e-mail? I have some info that might be important in the search. I am a new here, still trying to find my way around. Thanks. Question

We don't have an email for him but one of our members has his phone number. I believe she's offline right now. If you want to email me a contact for you, I can get it to her via phone.

mrskub@hotmail.com

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: September 04, 2008, 12:52:36 PM »

Does anyone know how I can reach Tim Miller directly through e-mail? I have some info that might be important in the search. I am a new here, still trying to find my way around. Thanks. Question

I'm quoting this to draw attention to it. Hang on, somebody will tell you how to contact Tim, I'm sure!

Have them get in touch with the "command center" .... Maybe Marlee or Destiny can provide a number .... check the TES Donation thread

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1602 on: September 04, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »

I know I know - I said I wouldn't look at Briansdreams anymore but look what they posted over there:

Brian,

Ive been struggling with sending you this information. I  cant take much more of this.
It is consuming my mind, my life and my emotions. I want closure, Now!!!
Im not sure if  you should share this information/location until it has been searched by
your team/Tes/ OCSO. I believe that certain people involved ( "the grandmother"/or the male who helped
dispose of Caylee) are keeping tabs on your site as well as other sites. Yes, I do believe
Cindy knows that Caylee is dead. Casey told her about what happened. However, I must add
that Cindy didnt have a hand in Caylees death, but she knows(100%)what took place.
Cindy has not shared this information with  George. There is alot of deception in their relationship.
Im sending you a map of the location. I truely believe this is where Caylee was placed.Please, Please
have the team check this out. I wouldnt waste their time if I didnt truely believe this.
May, god keep you all safe!        She will be found- thanks 4 your time

They proceeded to show a bridge south on moss park road. Wonder if this person knows something.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: September 04, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »

Maybe this will help. http://www.geneticprofiles.com/main_files/faq.htm

8. How does DNA paternity testing work?
DNA analysis, which is a major advance in the field of paternity testing, involves the direct examination of the genetic material that a child inherited from its biological parents. DNA is located throughout the human body and in the same identical form. Thus, DNA in blood is the same as that in skin, cheek lining, muscle, bone, teeth and various other tissues. The DNA a person has is fully established at conception and remains totally constant throughout life. During the paternity testing process, the genetic characteristics of the child are first compared to those of its mother. Those characteristics in the child that cannot be found in the mother have been inherited from the biological father. If the tested man (alleged father) does not have the genetic characteristics necessary to be the biological father of the child, he is excluded. If the tested man's DNA does contain those genetic characteristics, then the probability that this man is the true biological father is calculated and reported by the laboratory.

A child has the same DNA as his/her mother.  A child also has the DNA characteristics from the father.  If the hair has the same DNA for both Casey and Caylee, it would have to have the same father.

BRING NATALEE HOME
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: September 04, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »

Tamikosmom, the speculation about incest came about when the FBI released the DNA results from the hair found in the trunk.  They said they could not determine if it was Casey's or Caylee's hair, but that it came from a dead person.  Logic states that if the mtDNA in the hair was identical to both Casey and Caylee, then both had the same father.  I don't know where Padilla comes up with Lee being Caylee's father because identical DNA would indicate the same father for both Casey and Caylee.

I thought that the DNA expert on Nancy Grace said long before the results were in that normally mtDNA in mother and daughter would be the same.  LP needs to be quiet.  I don't think he has any more info than we do.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: September 04, 2008, 12:57:02 PM »

Lala's, I don't think the results of Jesse Grund's DNA testing will show us anything other than Jesse is NOT the father.  DNA paternity testing cannot tell who is the father, just if the subject is not the father.

He was already tested, but we don't have any word yet on this Jesus Ortiz guy. I think JP Chat needs his "sample" tested as well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: September 04, 2008, 12:57:11 PM »

I know I know - I said I wouldn't look at Briansdreams anymore but look what they posted over there:

Brian,

Ive been struggling with sending you this information. I  cant take much more of this.
It is consuming my mind, my life and my emotions. I want closure, Now!!!
Im not sure if  you should share this information/location until it has been searched by
your team/Tes/ OCSO. I believe that certain people involved ( "the grandmother"/or the male who helpeddispose of Caylee) are keeping tabs on your site as well as other sites. Yes, I do believe
Cindy knows that Caylee is dead. Casey told her about what happened. However, I must add
that Cindy didnt have a hand in Caylees death, but she knows(100%)what took place.
Cindy has not shared this information with  George. There is alot of deception in their relationship.
Im sending you a map of the location. I truely believe this is where Caylee was placed.Please, Please
have the team check this out. I wouldnt waste their time if I didnt truely believe this.
May, god keep you all safe!        She will be found- thanks 4 your time

They proceeded to show a bridge south on moss park road. Wonder if this person knows something.

JMO by the "wording" it sounds like it's another psychic

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: September 04, 2008, 12:57:53 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

But it's okay for you to go on Nancy Grace and demean him and say that he is a "Waste of time" instead of talking to him one on one?

Cindy Anthony digs herself deeper and deeper ...

I can seen a total breakdown coming ... if nobody cares enough to take control of the situation ... to take ahold of the reins and pull her in.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: September 04, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »

Maybe this will help. http://www.geneticprofiles.com/main_files/faq.htm

8. How does DNA paternity testing work?
DNA analysis, which is a major advance in the field of paternity testing, involves the direct examination of the genetic material that a child inherited from its biological parents. DNA is located throughout the human body and in the same identical form. Thus, DNA in blood is the same as that in skin, cheek lining, muscle, bone, teeth and various other tissues. The DNA a person has is fully established at conception and remains totally constant throughout life. During the paternity testing process, the genetic characteristics of the child are first compared to those of its mother. Those characteristics in the child that cannot be found in the mother have been inherited from the biological father. If the tested man (alleged father) does not have the genetic characteristics necessary to be the biological father of the child, he is excluded. If the tested man's DNA does contain those genetic characteristics, then the probability that this man is the true biological father is calculated and reported by the laboratory.

A child has the same DNA as his/her mother.  A child also has the DNA characteristics from the father.  If the hair has the same DNA for both Casey and Caylee, it would have to have the same father.

That would be George so what is LP talking about with Lee?

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: September 04, 2008, 12:58:55 PM »

Thanks for all your hard work Destiny!

Has anyone heard how many volunteers showed up to search today?

That is fantastic.  I'm so proud of all of you monkeys.  You get things done!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1610 on: September 04, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »

We don't have an email for him but one of our members has his phone number. I believe she's offline right now. If you want to email me a contact for you, I can get it to her via phone.

mrskub@hotmail.com

I went to the other thread to ask anyone who can get in touch with Tim to check this thread. Hopefully, pmadams will have an answer shortly. mrskub, thanks for offering your e-mail/ Good idea!
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: September 04, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: September 04, 2008, 12:59:19 PM »

I personally don't think George or Lee are the Father of Caylee. I don't think Casey knows who the Father is. She has been promiscuous for quite some time, obviously. That's also a trait of a sociopathic narcissist.  

mrskub ... I do not think one way or the other.  George or Lee fathering Caylee is not even a thought.

What is the foundation of this speculation?

Janet

Many have thought it from the beginning. Padilla just infeered it yesterday.

Now that I see so many posts on the possibility of the father being George, I keep playing the clip of him screaming into the camera "the body in the car was not my granddaughter".  I don't know if those were his exact words but they are close.  This keeps  popping into my hear.  Of course I or we don't know and forgive me if I'm just adding fuel to the fire.

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: September 04, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »

I still see resemblance between Caylee & JP or is it JC? Chatt

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1614 on: September 04, 2008, 01:00:33 PM »

Thanks for all your hard work Destiny!

Has anyone heard how many volunteers showed up to search today?

That is fantastic.  I'm so proud of all of you monkeys.  You get things done!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: September 04, 2008, 01:02:15 PM »

Lala's, I don't think the results of Jesse Grund's DNA testing will show us anything other than Jesse is NOT the father.  DNA paternity testing cannot tell who is the father, just if the subject is not the father.

They do what is called an HLA typing...that gives them a complete genetic profile...I worked in a lab that did them and sent samples out for confirmation in questionable results. The final result is sent back with a set of genetic markers...certain ones fit each parent...each one fits the child.  If one does not exist the probability is in reported in percentages. 

You would see a marker for Casey and Caylee that would be almost identical...you would see a marker for the father and Caylee.  If the paternity results simply say he is not a probable candidate...there  still has to be an unidentified marker or gene that goes to the father.  It is there just not identified because there is nothing yet to compare it to.  If it is similar to Casey's that is where you get the assumption of being in the same genetic group...doesn't mean it is...just that it's similar.  It would take more tests to determine that for sure.  If LE is smart they have taken more hair samples from the home that they know were Caylee's.  They could then compare them...or it is possible that cord blood was saved in the hospital...now that would be definitive.  I doubt we will know for sure.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: September 04, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

But it's okay for you to go on Nancy Grace and demean him and say that he is a "Waste of time" instead of talking to him one on one?

I can seen a total breakdown coming ... if nobody cares enough to take control of the situation ... to take ahold of the reins and pull her in.

Janet

I agree Janet ... unfortunately I believe she has more enemies then friends and she is hanging on to that thread by herself..... I think her support system is limitied ... (I find it hard to believe that there is none, although I have not seen many supporters) 

I don't know at this point if she would even listen to any friends ... she is extremely over powering .... it's sad ... personally I think it's time for meds .... or if she already is on them, time to up the dosage.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: September 04, 2008, 01:03:42 PM »

Okay so i dont see that new Lawyer handeling problems with the media..
So what is their reason for needing A CRIMINAL Defense attorney?Take your pick..

Our criminal defense practice includes:
* Drug Offenses
* Possession / Delivery
* Conspiracy / Trafficking
* RICO
* Deportation
* Weapon / Firearm Offenses
* Sex Offenses
* Tax Evasion
* Internet Crimes
* Computer related Sex Cases
* Robbery & Burglary
* Sexual Battery / Lewd and Lascivious
* Bail & Bond Proceedings * Murder / Homicide
* Federal Offenses
* ID Theft
* Domestic Violence
* Juvenile Crimes
* Post Conviction Relief
* White Collar Crimes
* Petit & Grand Theft
* Money Laundering
* DUI & DWLS
* Crimes of Violence
* VOP
* Appeals
* Sealing or Expunging

Choosing a criminal defense attorney to represent you may be one of the most important decisions you will ever make, and the one that could change your life and your family’s life for ever. Our law firm in Orlando has been successfully defending clients since 1980. Experience does count.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: September 04, 2008, 01:03:43 PM »

Janet

I think that Cindy is in denial and holding on to any information about results which someone cannot say that they determine 100%.  Also, she is usually in control and about now, she is feeling like a fish out of water when she cannot control this investigation.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: September 04, 2008, 01:03:50 PM »

I personally don't think George or Lee are the Father of Caylee. I don't think Casey knows who the Father is. She has been promiscuous for quite some time, obviously. That's also a trait of a sociopathic narcissist.  

mrskub ... I do not think one way or the other.  George or Lee fathering Caylee is not even a thought.

What is the foundation of this speculation?

Janet

Janet I am with you.....I really can't believe that either is the father of Caylee....

I don't think Caylee is a product of incest either.  I think Casey just doesn't know who the father is.  She might have it narrowed down to five or ten guys, but I'll bet she was too humiliated to have the family support division invite them all in for DNA testing.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.