April 24, 2024, 02:24:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433271 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1640 on: September 04, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »

Damn, Cindy gotz some big azz feet!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: September 04, 2008, 01:17:30 PM »

Janet
If you believe that about a boundary being crossed you need to say that to so many here in this forum that came up with those same thoughts long before Padilla ever uttered them. He is not the first person to say it or speculate that it is a possibility.  I didn't want to think it either, but Casey has a reason for her mental psychosis and something deep and dark has caused it...this in only one possibility being touted in various medias and websites.  Just because it disturbs our senses to think this way it does not mean it isn't true.  Time will prove one way of the other....but if the DNA is only in one direction and no opposing combination can be made it has to be considered.  This is easily solved...if Jesse had paternity testing done...subpoena those records and see what DNA that is contradictory to the Anthony genetic line exists...if there is none..then you have your answer.  I am sure LE has thought of this and if they haven't I just told them what to do.

To me, the difference is we're not on television spouting this off in the national media. Yeah, we're on a forum anybody can have access to.. but we're just no-names who toss out ideas.. perhaps good ones, perhaps not so good.  We aren't some dude with his own TV show, who has spent time at the Anthony home, paid $50k to get Casey out on bond, and who gets on NG and Greta every night, and who constantly has a mic in his grill.  To me, that makes a huge difference.

I agree!  Spouting off "what ifs" on a forum like this is one thing, but to put your face on tv and suggest this to the world is irresponsible sensationalism, IMO.  What is LP, a Geraldo wannabe?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: September 04, 2008, 01:18:43 PM »

Klaas,

I know we must have the contact number for the LE that is handling this case.
Should the info that was just sent to Mrs Kub be sent to them?

Also just read the post from someone about the cord blood. There is already a file somewhere with Caylees DNA that is how Jesse was able to eliminate himself. JMHO

Sam - I don't know what info was just sent to mrskub but whatever Tim Miller gets, he will share with LE...you know that.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1643 on: September 04, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »

Damn, Cindy gotz some big azz feet!!!! 

You absolutely CRACK me up!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: September 04, 2008, 01:19:12 PM »

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

Thank yu mbs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:03 PM »

r it is possible that cord blood was saved in the hospital...now that would be definitive.  I doubt we will know for sure.

I doubt Casey was the type to pay thousands of dollars to save cord blood for a child she didn't want in the first place. (That stolen 45K went somewhere, but I'm guessing not to a blood bank).  It would make things simple, though!

One though still bothers me .... With Casey as money grubbing as she is ... WHY would she NOT name a father at the time of birth for CHILD SUPPORT? 

While I agree that incest is a very disturbing thought, it does happen.     I left my state job due to working for the Department of Public Welfare, Child Abuse Registry b/c I could not take the stress ....  It is horrible what some (normal looking) parents do to their children.

I am still on the fence with this case though.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:23 PM »

I'm thinking we got that nasty post from Garrison yesterday cuz he got canned!!!!  

Looks like this new attorney will handle PR for Cindy & George.

Don't "high powered" attorneys have bigger fish to fry instead of fielding questions from the media?

The attorney stated that he had not been retained but would make himself available to the Anthonys.  This just tells me they haven't forked over the big bucks he requires to be their attorney of record.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1647 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!! 

I see the Slore is still not opening her mouth and Cindy is still up to her antics.

I loved the little video clips that NG showed last night of Cindy and George contradicting themselves.  TOO FUNNY!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: September 04, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »

I still see resemblance between Caylee & JP or is it JC? Chatt

Me too, but I won't say it again...I get yelled at when I do. LOL 

Why do you get yelled at? IMO, out of all the guys we've seen, Caylee looks most like him.  Coincidence or not.

Caylee looks more like JP than she does Lee IMO.  I don't think Lee or George are the father...but some do...I think JP has some 'splaining to do because Caylee looks just like him.  Some say Casey was not involved with him when Caylee would have been conceived.   I say the way she sleeps around she could have had a tryst with JP earlier in her life and with many men during that time.  She would have to be slut of the year to not know who the father was.  Which is a possibility considering all things in this case.

Personally, I think Casey just wanted affection from a man..that is why I think Padilla's idea would have worked but Baez messed that up.  She wants someone to take care of her...women that act out like she does is screaming for attention...they take it in any way they can...from men through sex..from men through compassion and also from men out of fear.  I am no expert by any means, but on a level I can't understand at this moment I can see Casey as a desperate person with a mental disturbance that has taken her to a world most of us can not relate to and can not understand.  It could be anything that caused it.

She wanted Caylee to be Jesse's and she wanted Caylee to Jesus Ortiz child.  She wanted to make her mother angry...there are a few facts we do know. Cindy would have the ultimate slap in the face if it was a Hispanic father...Casey would have won that battle.  Casey reached out to the marine fellow...she may have decided to tell him Caylee was his...would he believe her and take her in?  Depends...did they have the opportunity to produce a child?  Only two people know that answer.  The marine would have given Casey that sense of protection and caring that she craves.  It's all about Casey and her world...it's dark in there and she needs some warmth to feel normal.  A good psychiatrist could get her off on insanity plea...she's got lots of problems...it's there and should incest play a part...that is the clincher on the insanity plea for sure.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1649 on: September 04, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: September 04, 2008, 01:24:38 PM »

Let's say Lee or George were the father.. which as of now, I don't think is the case.  Everybody in that family most likely knows this.  So assuming this is all true, why are there so many different stories coming out about who the daddy is?  If you have a big ol dark family secret, don't you think it best you come together and come up with one good story? 

possibilities:
Casey doesn't know who the father is
She does know, but the guy died a year ago
The family all knows, but he's not in her life
He's some dude who died on the way to the birthday family, so everybody knows who he is.

Did I leave anything non-incestuous out?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1651 on: September 04, 2008, 01:25:22 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

Carpe! You're killing me!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1652 on: September 04, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

Big feet - no heart? Isn't that the way it goes? j/k

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: September 04, 2008, 01:26:25 PM »

Also, I read that Lee was married to his high school sweetheart for 5 yrs.  She divorced him - in part because he was such a pathological liar.

Do you know if that has been verified?

Haven't heard anything about that.

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

KLAAS - Here is the info!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1654 on: September 04, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »

I'm thinking we got that nasty post from Garrison yesterday cuz he got canned!!!!  

Looks like this new attorney will handle PR for Cindy & George.

Don't "high powered" attorneys have bigger fish to fry instead of fielding questions from the media?

The attorney stated that he had not been retained but would make himself available to the Anthonys.  This just tells me they haven't forked over the big bucks he requires to be their attorney of record.

Oh Garrison REALLY steamed me last night!  I could hardly sleep because I was trying to fathom how one individual could be so twisted and hatefull towards Tim and TES. 
I had Reds rantings running through my head "DONATION DONATION DONATION!!!"

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: September 04, 2008, 01:28:29 PM »

I personally don't think George or Lee are the Father of Caylee. I don't think Casey knows who the Father is. She has been promiscuous for quite some time, obviously. That's also a trait of a sociopathic narcissist.  

mrskub ... I do not think one way or the other.  George or Lee fathering Caylee is not even a thought.

What is the foundation of this speculation?

Janet

Janet I am with you.....I really can't believe that either is the father of Caylee....

I don't think Caylee is a product of incest either.  I think Casey just doesn't know who the father is.  She might have it narrowed down to five or ten guys, but I'll bet she was too humiliated to have the family support division invite them all in for DNA testing.

Is it time to call Maury????????

Right, we'll find out who the real daddy is after her 9th appearance.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: September 04, 2008, 01:30:22 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

I have big feet too...so what!  Let's just post ugly comments and snide remarks about her actions (or lack of action) and not about her huge, nasty, ugly, feet.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: September 04, 2008, 01:30:59 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

Carpe! You're killing me!

Her big feet keep ending up in her big mouth and her big head keeps getting stuck up her a$$.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: September 04, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »

mytime wrote:
Here is the info:

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

mytime - thanks.  You had said LEE and it's really GEORGE and the story above could very well be true.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1659 on: September 04, 2008, 01:32:20 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

There are no words that express the hate and evil this woman has in her soul!

Just adding the link for this
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.