March 29, 2024, 03:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 431639 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: September 04, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »

When I tried to ask a question at RU about Natalee Holloway, those SOBs just yelled at me to do my own d*mn research.

I apologize for this stupid question, but website is RU?

Not a stupid question at all.  Refugees Unleased. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: September 04, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »

Hello monkeys...

I am a new poster to the forum but have been lurking in the background for some time now.  I just wanted to introduce myself, say "hi" and thank you for all of the great work that you are all doing to help get the word out and get this little girl found one way or another.  Each of you are wonderfully sympathetic, intelligent and exceptional people who clearly give a lot of your thoughts and actions, and I am humbled to be able to read and exchange ideas and thoughts with all of you. 

It's a sad conclusion that this case appears to be heading towards, and above all this beautiful little girl needs to be laid to rest.  It is good to see so many people who are giving of their own time to help to bring this to an eventual closure.  I can't get this little girl out of my head and I am happy to see that there are so many other emphathetic souls who care so much about her too.

Thanks for letting me into the cage... Claire

Welcome to the monkey cage, KiahJ...and all the other new monkeys too.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1702 on: September 04, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »

I loved Tim's comment on Dan'as show about how he would be pleased to be embarrassed about being wrong.

Me too Tim!!!!!!!!!!! I would certainly be HAPPY to apologize, grovel, be slapped by Cynthia Anthony if this baby is found alive.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: September 04, 2008, 02:08:38 PM »

DES, THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think CA just made my blood pressure go up...

How can you belittle a man who gives of himself to find missing children???
I know she is in complete denial, and she is one fry short in her Happy Meal, but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim is doing his darndest to find HER Grandbaby...and all she can do is put him down...what a skank...all of them...skanks!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: September 04, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »

I loved Tim's comment on Dan'as show about how he would be pleased to be embarrassed about being wrong.

Me too Tim!!!!!!!!!!! I would certainly be HAPPY to apologize, grovel, be slapped by Cynthia Anthony if this baby is found alive.

If Caylee is found alive, I'll Cindy's slave for a week.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: September 04, 2008, 02:08:54 PM »

mytime wrote:
Here is the info:

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

mytime - thanks.  You had said LEE and it's really GEORGE and the story above could very well be true.

Thank you both.  It cleared many things up for me as well.  I went to bed early this morning feeling ???

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: September 04, 2008, 02:10:58 PM »

MONKEYS....HANK VARNELL CEO OF SYSCO JUST CALLED ME....TRUCK AND FOOD ON THE WAY IN THE AM!!!!!!!!!

BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!

DESTINY....I'M CRYING MY HEAD OFF NOW.....MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.....

I WILL NEED SOMEONE FROM COMMAND CENTER TO CALL ME TO CO-ORDINATE THE DELIVERY....MARLEE HAS MY PHONE #

Destiny...proud to be a Monkey...

Des, you are awesome!!

Wow.  You really are amazing Destiny. 

I work for a hotel in CT, we may have to switch from US Foods to Sysco!

Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone!
I"M IN CT ALSO,KiahJ
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 02:13:55 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: September 04, 2008, 02:11:02 PM »

Who's show? Link?  I couldn't agree more!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1708 on: September 04, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »

Who's show? Link?  I couldn't agree more!!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/03/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-september-3-2008-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-as-dana-welcomes-robin-sax-mike-mcintyre-and-casey-anthonys-bail-bondsman-leonard-padilla/

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1709 on: September 04, 2008, 02:13:53 PM »

DES, THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think CA just made my blood pressure go up...

How can you belittle a man who gives of himself to find missing children???
I know she is in complete denial, and she is one fry short in her Happy Meal, but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim is doing his darndest to find HER Grandbaby...and all she can do is put him down...what a skank...all of them...skanks!!!!!!!!!!

O/T  Is that a yorkie....I have 5 yorkies!!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: September 04, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »

Just a thought ...

With all the Cindy bashing Tim and anyone else that is not looking for Caylee on the playground swinging or eating at Chuck E Cheese ....

Why would she not want her found dead or alive? 

I have NEVER heard of anyone with a missing child possibly/probably deceast not wanting them back.

Also, I bet she looked at the equasearch website before contacting Tim.  It is very clear about what they do and how they go about it.  It also clearly shows missing people found alive. 
sassy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: September 04, 2008, 02:14:14 PM »

Does anyone know where Casey spent Fathers Day? Where did she sleep? Where did Caylee sleep that night?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1712 on: September 04, 2008, 02:15:39 PM »

KLAAS...am composing an email for Hank Varnell CEO of Sysco...could you please help me out with the complete *correct* address of the new command post...the name and # of the POC there for truck to meet up with in the morning...he needs this info ASAP...and I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind...don't enen know where to look....TIA...Des

((((((((((((((((((Klaas)))))))))))))))))

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: September 04, 2008, 02:16:00 PM »

mytime wrote:
Here is the info:

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

mytime - thanks.  You had said LEE and it's really GEORGE and the story above could very well be true.

oops!!   Sorry for the typo!!

You know... a lot of people have questioned George's statement about what happened that Monday.  Remember, he was so detailed right down to what everyone was wearing, etc.  Always seemed suspicious that he would remember all of that from a month prior.

kwmred ... George's memory was right on in regards to all the details of his last moments with his grandaughter ... even the program he was watching on the television.

Think about it.  According to George Anthony ... around 1:00 PM June 16th ... Casey left home for work ... was planning to drop Calyee off with the nanny ... was planning on returning home that evening.  However ... Caylee was never seen again.

Then when you consider the flurry of calls made from Casey's cell later in the afternoon of June 16th ...

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: No, it's June 15, Father's Day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father's Day was. I just -- I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I knew that was the last day that I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: September 04, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »

If Caylee's biological father was identified and came forward I would let Equusearch deal with him in regards to the searches for Caylee. Since Cindy feels it is a waste of time for Tim and (TES) to look for her. I would hope the father would want her found.

Of course if the father is already a family member, that won't happen.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: September 04, 2008, 02:17:11 PM »

Does anyone know where Casey spent Fathers Day? Where did she sleep? Where did Caylee sleep that night?

Welcome Sassy1 - I believe CLINT claims Casey spent the night with TONY without CAYLEE.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1716 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »

KLAAS...am composing an email for Hank Varnell CEO of Sysco...could you please help me out with the complete *correct* address of the new command post...the name and # of the POC there for truck to meet up with in the morning...he needs this info ASAP...and I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind...don't enen know where to look....TIA...Des

6317 McCoy Rd
Orlando, FL 32822
Corner of TPC Blvd. and McCoy Rd.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »

Destiny - there are people like Marlee that can give you more accurate information. I am not in contact with Tim Miller like Marlee and some other are.  It wouldn't be nice for a million people to be calling Tim Miller so I stay out of it.    Marlee will know the correct address (I believe it's already posted in the Donation thread) and contact person.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:54 PM »

ATTENTION...
I NEED MONKEY HELP AND QUICK!!! IF ANYONE FROM THE DONATIONS THREAD THAT IS HEADING UP DONATIONS COULD PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL!!

SOMEONE GIVE ME AN EMAIL QUICK SO I CAN EMAIL MY #

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: September 04, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »

6317 McCoy Rd
Orlando, FL 32822
Corner of TPC Blvd. and McCoy Rd.

Right, I'm not sure who the best contact person would be.  Maybe just anyone at the command center.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.