April 20, 2024, 04:30:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433125 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1760 on: September 04, 2008, 02:50:32 PM »

Party Chloroform ... some Monkey said was discussed on FOX.  Couldn't believe that someone would have a chloroform party so when searching.

This is the only reference that I could find by Google:

11.1 Case reports from literature

A 19-year old man who was at a "chloroform party"
             consumed three bottles of beer and then mistakenly drank an
             unknown quantity of chloroform. He collapsed and was taken to
             a local emergency room, where he was found to be stuporous.
             His blood pressure was 110/60 mmHg.  He was immediately
             transferred to the medical intensive care unit at the
             University of Wisconsin Hospital.  By that time he was
             comatose, cyanosis was present, and his breathing was
             laboured.  His blood pressure was 100/40 mmHg; pulse rate 108
             beats per minute; and respiration 26/min.  The only other
             relevant physical finding was hypoactive deep tendon
             reflexes.

http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/pim121.htm

Has anyone else heard of a Chloroform Party?

Never heard anything about such a thing! And I have sons in their 20's who tell me about a lot of crazy "drug" related parties, etc. NEVER heard chloroform mentioned, and I would remember that, as I'm a nurse, and that info would send up a big red flag!

it's a term, meaning that young people are giving cholorform to their kids so they will sleep while they go out and party

Okay based on this information what about his theory then..................Caylee died the night Casey went out to Fusian and partied and based on that maybe she buried her behind Fusian like some people have been saying?????????????? Just food for thought.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1761 on: September 04, 2008, 02:50:34 PM »

KLAAS...am composing an email for Hank Varnell CEO of Sysco...could you please help me out with the complete *correct* address of the new command post...the name and # of the POC there for truck to meet up with in the morning...he needs this info ASAP...and I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind...don't enen know where to look....TIA...Des

((((((((((((((((((Klaas)))))))))))))))))

Destiny - there are people like Marlee that can give you more accurate information. I am not in contact with Tim Miller like Marlee and some other are.  It wouldn't be nice for a million people to be calling Tim Miller so I stay out of it.    Marlee will know the correct address (I believe it's already posted in the Donation thread) and contact person.

Thanks everyone for the help...Email sent....Leonard Padilla wants copy of email from me too...he thinks this is GREAT!....Whoa....the Karma Bus is rollin'...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1762 on: September 04, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »

KLAAS...am composing an email for Hank Varnell CEO of Sysco...could you please help me out with the complete *correct* address of the new command post...the name and # of the POC there for truck to meet up with in the morning...he needs this info ASAP...and I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind...don't enen know where to look....TIA...Des

Destiny - there are people like Marlee that can give you more accurate information. I am not in contact with Tim Miller like Marlee and some other are.  It wouldn't be nice for a million people to be calling Tim Miller so I stay out of it.    Marlee will know the correct address (I believe it's already posted in the Donation thread) and contact person.

Thanks everyone for the help...Email sent....Leonard Padilla wants copy of email from me too...he thinks this is GREAT!....Whoa....the Karma Bus is rollin'...Des

GREAT JOB DES - words cannot express the great and wonderful job you're doing. You are definitely a role model. I wanna be you when I grow up.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: September 04, 2008, 02:57:57 PM »

I saw a Mom once give her child a large amount of benadryl:
So that she could go out .
I was very pissed at her we have not talked since.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: September 04, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7326676.stm
Here's a news report of a guy who died inhaling chloroform.  Apparently, it is popular with those who engage in "unusual" sex practices.  Apparently, chloroform is more widely used and easily obtained than any of us guessed.  Who knew?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: September 04, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »

Does anyone know where Casey spent Fathers Day? Where did she sleep? Where did Caylee sleep that night?

According to Clint (Tony L.'s roommate) Casey slept at Tony's June 15th. Caylee did not. Clint states Caylee never spent the night at Tony's apt.

According to Cindy, Casey and Caylee both slept at home as usual June 15th. Cindy said she didn't actually see them in Casey's bedroom Monday morning June 16th when she left for work, because the BR door was closed. But Cindy says she heard both Casey and Caylee in the BR.

And Cindy said George saw them both Monday morning, and when Casey and Caylee left home around 1pm.

My opinion....somebody is lying, and I don't think it is Clint.

Good catch! I had not noticed this discrepecy before.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: September 04, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »

Have you noticed that anyone that has tried to help the Anthony's - TES, Monkeys,
Bounty Hunter and Bondsman, media - end up under attack!!

What are they hiding?  I hope their new attorney gets burned too!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: September 04, 2008, 03:01:51 PM »

How does Leonard know? Is he reading here?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1768 on: September 04, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »

Does anyone know where Casey spent Fathers Day? Where did she sleep? Where did Caylee sleep that night?

According to Clint (Tony L.'s roommate) Casey slept at Tony's June 15th. Caylee did not. Clint states Caylee never spent the night at Tony's apt.

According to Cindy, Casey and Caylee both slept at home as usual June 15th. Cindy said she didn't actually see them in Casey's bedroom Monday morning June 16th when she left for work, because the BR door was closed. But Cindy says she heard both Casey and Caylee in the BR.

And Cindy said George saw them both Monday morning, and when Casey and Caylee left home around 1pm.

Yeah I always wondered about that - Cindy says she didn't physically see them but didn't want to WAKE THEM UP - but she heard them? Why would you think you'd be waking them up if you already heard them in there?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: September 04, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »

Yeah I always wondered about that - Cindy says she didn't physically see them but didn't want to WAKE THEM UP - but she heard them? Why would you think you'd be waking them up if you already heard them in there?

Let's ask Cindy??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: September 04, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »

Just another lie. I think Cindy has known for quite some time, myself.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1771 on: September 04, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »

Let's ask Cindy??

Where's that girl on myspace who's calling everyone - Des???? you wanna call Cin and ask her?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: September 04, 2008, 03:07:53 PM »

Sounds to me like good old Larry really did get kicked to the curb     

<snip>
Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html#

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1773 on: September 04, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: September 04, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »

<snip>
Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

His first task would be to shut Cindy up!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: September 04, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »

<snip>

Maybe that's why Casey had chloroform.....a sweet smelling hanky for mommy dearest would do the trick!
His first task would be to shut Cindy up!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1776 on: September 04, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »

I am getting this sentinel writer who's appearing on 20/20 to check out this site and he's hopefully going to help getting announcements out there for more donations etc... keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: September 04, 2008, 03:14:34 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: September 04, 2008, 03:14:40 PM »

Not on yet but.....

http://www.wesh.com/video/17392334/index.html

Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office talks about the search and investigation into the disappearanc...

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: September 04, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7326676.stm
Here's a news report of a guy who died inhaling chloroform.  Apparently, it is popular with those who engage in "unusual" sex practices.  Apparently, chloroform is more widely used and easily obtained than any of us guessed.  Who knew?

I found another site where kids were talking about taking chloroform..... this is enough... since we know nothing further about the chloroform in the trunk, I don't think I want to read anymore of this stuff.  This is crazy....

"Shane said...
I will not go to my local chemist's shop - even in times of 'I'm in desperate need of chloroform' crises. You see, a lady who works there has a turkey-like wrinkled wobble-neck. I tend to stare at it and then forget why I entered the shop. All of my chloroform needs are met by Archie - the local kidnapper. I hope your other readers do not have to take such measures to acquire their chloroform."
http://topicdrift.blogspot.com/2005/06/ought-i-chloroform-my-neighbor-brief.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.