April 24, 2024, 07:13:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433260 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1780 on: September 04, 2008, 03:16:26 PM »

When I tried to ask a question at RU about Natalee Holloway, those SOBs just yelled at me to do my own d*mn research.

I apologize for this stupid question, but website is RU?

I asked that question once and have never been the same since. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1781 on: September 04, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »

Is it normal for them to tape off the command center like that?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: September 04, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »

Not on yet but.....

http://www.wesh.com/video/17392334/index.html

Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office talks about the search and investigation into the disappearanc...

Thanks for the link Klaas!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: September 04, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »

I am getting this sentinel writer who's appearing on 20/20 to check out this site and he's hopefully going to help getting announcements out there for more donations etc... keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knay...you are the woman!!!!!!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: September 04, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »

Not on yet but.....

http://www.wesh.com/video/17392334/index.html

Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office talks about the search and investigation into the disappearanc...

This is a LIVE press conference starting any minute!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: September 04, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »

Maybe George put it up!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: September 04, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

Also, I read that Lee was married to his high school sweetheart for 5 yrs.  She divorced him - in part because he was such a pathological liar.

Do you know if that has been verified?

Haven't heard anything about that.

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

KLAAS - Here is the info!
IF I PUT MY SISTER'S NAME OUT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE LIKE THAT SHE WOULD KICK MY BUTT!!  I HAVE MY DOUBTS ABOUT THAT POST...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: September 04, 2008, 03:19:36 PM »

I'm not sure, I don't think so.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1788 on: September 04, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »

This was posted over at Briansdreams

We might wanna squash this before they start a snowball like Cindy.

Hi Brian.. Just want to say that YOU may not want to throw stones back at TES, but I do.. They are charging $25.00 per person just to look for this baby? NO WONDER he's not getting any help. And, this guy should NOT be taking ANY "drug money" from ANYONE to look for this baby. Announcing that he has spent over 28 thousand dollars so far in this search? Well, since Cindy is the one who called him in the first place, SHE should pay it, and if he's going to be announcing the cost and the trouble, then he has no business helping ANYONE. Sorry, but I KNOW how hard you guys are working, Gale and her team, SINCE DAY ONE! It's really pathetic how this guy (instead of welcoming people) is making it HARD for ANYONE to help. I thought that he was interested in finding the baby instead of being a crybaby. Sorry, I know you don't like gossip, but someone needs to say this.

mollymil
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: September 04, 2008, 03:22:26 PM »

Hi Brian.. Just want to say that YOU may not want to throw stones back at TES, but I do.. They are charging $25.00 per person just to look for this baby? NO WONDER he's not getting any help. And, this guy should NOT be taking ANY "drug money" from ANYONE to look for this baby. Announcing that he has spent over 28 thousand dollars so far in this search? Well, since Cindy is the one who called him in the first place, SHE should pay it, and if he's going to be announcing the cost and the trouble, then he has no business helping ANYONE. Sorry, but I KNOW how hard you guys are working, Gale and her team, SINCE DAY ONE! It's really pathetic how this guy (instead of welcoming people) is making it HARD for ANYONE to help. I thought that he was interested in finding the baby instead of being a crybaby. Sorry, I know you don't like gossip, but someone needs to say this.

Can you say CINDY??!!!

I am surprised that he (brian) would even put up such false info...

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: September 04, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »

I actually got several email responses from Craigslist saying the same thing. I think that $25 part needs to be taken out of the ad information.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: September 04, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »

Hi, Monkeys,
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm trying to read back, catch up, and do housework too,
Long story short.......My niece was in nasty custody battle, Her hubby stood up in court demanded a drug test be done, she failed, later found out he was dating the person in charge of testiing, she went to large city nearby, reputable independent company, had "hair strand" test done, to refute the previous findings...........
Also my ex was long time drug user, I found out that long term use shows up in bones,
Anyone correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points?
Don't know if this would pertain to this case, as Caylee was so young?
My point being......
could they have found possible evidence Caylee was being drugged strand of hair?
Besides obvious reasons for wanting to locate baby's body, might they also want to check as to how long she was being drugged, if in fact, that was the case,
Just throwing my thoughts out there, 

Prayers for Caylee
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1792 on: September 04, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »

This is the response I sent him

Funny how you haven't answered ONE of my emails. I asked to help TES but you did not acknowledge my email.

So after today's post you put up I thought I had to respond.

Until you or anyone else has visited TES's command center I think and implications or outright comments need to stop and be very careful about what you do post regarding this team.

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: September 04, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »

I actually got several email responses from Craigslist saying the same thing. I think that $25 part needs to be taken out of the ad information.

There is something about $25 in the ad information?  Please explain.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: September 04, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »

There is something about $25 in the ad information?  Please explain.

It's $25 to become a supporting member of TES. You DO NOT have to join or be a member to search and people are just not reading this part.

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: September 04, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »

Hello everyone,
I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now.
I decided to join because many times I've wanted to participate in the discussion.

This board is very informative. I know if something is happening or about to I can find it here.

You all also seem to be wonderful people . I'm honored to be amongst your company.
Thanks for the 'approval'.Now where is that nice person who offers up 'avitars'?

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: September 04, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »

Cindy sure has been busy making the rounds now huh?  If this is her she needs to shut her pie hole.  And if it isn't her then whoever it is need to fermer voutre bouche.  JMO  $25.00 per person to search?  That's rediculous and a lie.  I hate these people.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: September 04, 2008, 03:29:39 PM »

Hello everyone,
I decided to join because many times I've wanted to participate in the discussion.

This board is very informative. I know if something is happening or about to I can find it here.

You all also seem to be wonderful people . I'm honored to be amongst your company.
Thanks for the 'approval'.Now where is that nice person who offers up 'avitars'?

Hello and WELCOME 515ngel.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1798 on: September 04, 2008, 03:30:14 PM »

Hello everyone,

Welcome angel glad to have you!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: September 04, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »

Here is one of the ads I placed where the $25 is cleared up

This Is About Caylee, NOT The Family! Please Help!!!! (Orlando)
Reply to: pers-825031346@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-03, 8:28AM EDT

We desperately need your help to find Caylee.

No matter how you feel about the family, this is not for or about them. This is about an innocent baby who needs to be laid to rest with dignity, not left laying in some dirt, garbage or body of water.

Please find it in your heart to help in this search. For Caylee's sake!!

If you are in the Orlando area and can volunteer some time in the search for Caylee Anthony, please go to the Texas Equusearch Command Center at:
The rear parking lot behind The Holiday Inn located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd.
Orlando.
The first searches begin at 8am however, you may arrive at any time and join a group. You must be at least 18 years of age and will need a photo ID to participate
You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to particpate in the search.

More Info:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

If you are unable to walk or participate on the search itself, you can still help out at the command center. People are also needed to pick up food and beverages from local restaurants and stores.

If you would like to donate any food,such as pizza, subs, deli platters, baked goods, etc., it can be delivered to the above address.

Please help the volunteer searchers who are so courageously trying so hard to bring this baby home to rest. Regardless of what you may think of the family, this is for Caylee and no one else. This child needs to be found. Please help!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.