April 23, 2024, 01:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433193 times)
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2008, 04:30:11 PM »

So I get crusified for making a statement. 

Don't feel bad, please.  There was nothing wrong with your statement at all.  I think she owes you an apology

Who me?

No, invision

If I feel I was out of line and have offended someone I would MOST DEFINATELY be the first one to step up and shout out and apology .... however ....

It is kinda funny that no one ,that I know of, on this site really knows Casey or the family, and has come to defend or criticize them.

I took this (perhaps) mistook this for bashing us posters on this site 

I will not apologize for having the right to voice my opinion ... nor should anyone else .. and I have always tried to do so with respect and courtesy for my fellow posters

If I have MISINTERPRETED what she was trying to say ... then I will apologize ....

HOWEVER she was asked by several posters to please explain her post and there was no response ....

I did state that perhaps I posted that prematurely and was out of line .... as far as an apology, I will wait until there is more clarification as to what she really meant.

I think i misread it too then, cus the way im reading it.. is that none of us even know any of the anthony's, yet were at the site to defend or criticize.. which is not what we are here for anyhow so it doenst really matter...
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2008, 04:31:20 PM »

FYI
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »

AT&T not my best friend - and Your right about the Out of Area Roaming charges. If you plan is not set up for out of area calls ........ you get Boned Big Time.  Roaming Charges are Insane.

It does not take long for a girl this age to run up an outrageous text message bill .... just ask my 21 yr old daughter!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2008, 04:31:36 PM »

Hey Monks...

I got a little behind over the weekend and it has taken me two days to catch up....you guys are good and FAST!!! (panting)

I am dying to get down to Florida and help search, but unfortunately school started today, and it is never good for the teacher to be absent on the first days of school....it's kinda killing me that I can't physically help.... BUT I am a part of a monthly meditation group.  We meet next Weds., and we always dedicate the energy of our meditation to a worthy person or cause....at my urging, we are dedicating September's meditation to Caylee. There are 50 of us and we will be using all of our collective energy to send positivity and love to Tim Miller and Caylee and all of you Monkeys.....I know it's not much, and I know that some of you Monks may think its BS, but we have done some good for alot of people with our focused meditations.

I will also try to get some donations for TES from my fellow meditators....mediation is great, and so is money!!!

Love, love, love you guys....

Sweetgypsy

I think that's wonderful, Sweetgypsy!  I don't think it's BS at all.  Books like A New Earth, The Power of Now and the Secret have given me a lot of insight on the power of thought energy.  Great idea to have your group send their collective positive energy. 

Thank you wench!!  I sometimes like to think this board is kind of like a cyber meditation coupled with dynamic action.....I think that's why I like it here so much!!

There is a lot of energy here for sure...sometimes not so positive, but we try. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2008, 04:31:42 PM »

Oh I can hear Cindy Anthony now...

"AT&T is lying...those charges are false...some of those calls they are getting pings off of were planted" 

All this while having tea with the Queen I am sure....Publicity junky!  Where is your Garrison tool Cindy?  Come post with the "big monkeys" Garrison you sissy!!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2008, 04:33:37 PM »

I'm getting dizzy here 

Ok.. so Amy is pressing charges, BofA is pressing charges.. what about Target? Winn Dixie(sp?), or the nursing home? And wherever the hell else?  Shouldn't they be pressing charges too?  Wonder if, wonder when..

Maybe they have but its not released yet. All those Big Box stores I am sure want to keep their names out of it. They all have More Atty's then they have shopping carts. You know " Mention a location" of significance in this Case and you have instant Oooglers... Probably all red tape at this point.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2008, 04:34:30 PM »

So I get crusified for making a statement. 

Don't feel bad, please.  There was nothing wrong with your statement at all.  I think she owes you an apology

Who me?

No, invision

If I feel I was out of line and have offended someone I would MOST DEFINATELY be the first one to step up and shout out and apology .... however ....

It is kinda funny that no one ,that I know of, on this site really knows Casey or the family, and has come to defend or criticize them.

I took this (perhaps) mistook this for bashing us posters on this site 

I will not apologize for having the right to voice my opinion ... nor should anyone else .. and I have always tried to do so with respect and courtesy for my fellow posters

If I have MISINTERPRETED what she was trying to say ... then I will apologize ....

HOWEVER she was asked by several posters to please explain her post and there was no response ....

I did state that perhaps I posted that prematurely and was out of line .... as far as an apology, I will wait until there is more clarification as to what she really meant.

I think i misread it too then, cus the way im reading it.. is that none of us even know any of the anthony's, yet were at the site to defend or criticize.. which is not what we are here for anyhow so it doenst really matter...

I honestly did not read it....LOL  I was too busy laughing my arse off at the license plate photos from Klaas!!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2008, 04:34:40 PM »

"AT&T is lying...those charges are false...some of those calls they are getting pings off of were planted" 

All this while having tea with the Queen I am sure....Publicity junky!  Where is your Garrison tool Cindy?  Come post with the "big monkeys" Garrison you sissy!!!

Can you believe it??? All those calls on the AT&T bill and they MISSED the ONE that was Caylee calling Casey at noon on July 15th!!!!!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
disgusted florida mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »

Local News WESH just said they were going to report on a "chemical found in the trunk" - waiting to hear.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »

Yup! "They were inconsistent charges."

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »

That sounds just like her lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »

Since LP mentions the dumpster by TL apartment, has the police done a search of TL's apartment?  LP was very serious in is interview with NG; not cracking a smile or joking around. 

Welcome bikerbev - I'm sure LE has searched that area already.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2008, 04:38:06 PM »

Evidence Collected?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »

Local News WESH just said they were going to report on a "chemical found in the trunk" - waiting to hear.

WOW thanks for the headsup!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2008, 04:38:31 PM »

Ha ha!!  Move over Garrison..I should write for Cindy

"The LE is mistaken in their findings...I AM A MORON...Casey is not lying she is just misunderstood...AGAIN I AM A MORON....Everyone is out to get Casey, the LE is not helping find Caylee...DID I MENTION I AM A F'IN MORON..."

Oh the phone I would have with a teleprompter and that POS lady!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2008, 04:38:33 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.

The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2008, 04:38:38 PM »

FYI

Klaas, you beat me to it!  It appears that BOA and Target intend to press charges as well.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2008, 04:39:48 PM »

Ha ha!!  Move over Garrison..I should write for Cindy

"The LE is mistaken in their findings...I AM A MORON...Casey is not lying she is just misunderstood...AGAIN I AM A MORON....Everyone is out to get Casey, the LE is not helping find Caylee...DID I MENTION I AM A F'IN MORON..."

Oh the FUN I would have with a teleprompter and that POS lady!
OOPS!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2008, 04:39:55 PM »

Lord Knows Cindy knows how to Use a Phone !! She Cannot however Now that its all said and said ...

Use One to Call Casey * while she was out running amuck with no where to go .... with a baby in tow..
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND  sorry for yelling. If My Daughter had a toddler and I knew she was reckless and was in and out of the house .. with no known real friends/family to go to ... I would be on Her Ass like White On Rice ... If you want to run around and act like a fool ...get it out of your system. Bring that Baby Home so atleast I can rest assure she is ok.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.