April 18, 2024, 02:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 432983 times)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: September 04, 2008, 03:30:55 PM »

This was posted over at Briansdreams

We might wanna squash this before they start a snowball like Cindy.

Hi Brian.. Just want to say that YOU may not want to throw stones back at TES, but I do.. They are charging $25.00 per person just to look for this baby? NO WONDER he's not getting any help. And, this guy should NOT be taking ANY "drug money" from ANYONE to look for this baby. Announcing that he has spent over 28 thousand dollars so far in this search? Well, since Cindy is the one who called him in the first place, SHE should pay it, and if he's going to be announcing the cost and the trouble, then he has no business helping ANYONE. Sorry, but I KNOW how hard you guys are working, Gale and her team, SINCE DAY ONE! It's really pathetic how this guy (instead of welcoming people) is making it HARD for ANYONE to help. I thought that he was interested in finding the baby instead of being a crybaby. Sorry, I know you don't like gossip, but someone needs to say this.

I actually got several email responses from Craigslist saying the same thing. I think that $25 part needs to be taken out of the ad information.

There is something about $25 in the ad information?  Please explain.

It's $25 to become a supporting member of TES. You DO NOT have to join or be a member to search and people are just not reading this part.

I see.    Obviously, I am not a supporting member of TES.  I need to do that now.
Too bad about the ad; some people see what they want to see.  Ya know?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: September 04, 2008, 03:32:08 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!  Im wondering what the seizure Casey had was all about.  I never saw anything as to what they said the reason for it was.  Maybe she was doing some drugs or chloroform.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: September 04, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »

Hi Brian.. Just want to say that YOU may not want to throw stones back at TES, but I do.. They are charging $25.00 per person just to look for this baby? NO WONDER he's not getting any help. And, this guy should NOT be taking ANY "drug money" from ANYONE to look for this baby. Announcing that he has spent over 28 thousand dollars so far in this search? Well, since Cindy is the one who called him in the first place, SHE should pay it, and if he's going to be announcing the cost and the trouble, then he has no business helping ANYONE. Sorry, but I KNOW how hard you guys are working, Gale and her team, SINCE DAY ONE! It's really pathetic how this guy (instead of welcoming people) is making it HARD for ANYONE to help. I thought that he was interested in finding the baby instead of being a crybaby. Sorry, I know you don't like gossip, but someone needs to say this.

what's the website for this brian....I want to go post a response to that CRAP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1803 on: September 04, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »

what's the website for this brian....I want to go post a response to that CRAP!!!

Already did - TWICE LOL

Funny how you haven't answered nor posted ONE of my emails. I asked you/Gale to help TES but you did not acknowledge my email.

So after today's post you put up I thought I had to respond.

Until you or anyone else has visited TES's command center I think and implications or outright comments need to stop and be very careful about what you do post regarding this team.

It's $25 to become a supporting member of TES. You DO NOT have to join or be a member to search and people are just not reading this part.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1804 on: September 04, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »

I brought this over from the Donations thread....Des
Re: DONATIONS TO TES
« Reply #1820 on: Today at 03:29:24 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
THIS JUST IN FROM SYSCO:

XXXXXXX,

Nice email!

Just tried to call Melissa at the cell phone number listed below and all
I get is music. Although, it is very pretty music. Trying to find out
what time someone will be at the below address tomorrow morning to
receive the product. Not sure what time out truck will be there but just
in case it's early thought perhaps should find out what time someone
arrives there.

Thank you for everything; you and everyone who are working in the effort
to find this baby girl.

*PS...Des here will post email addy to send thanks to the *person* at SYSCO that made this happen....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1805 on: September 04, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »

Sounds to me like good old Larry really did get kicked to the curb     

<snip>
Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html#

good afternoon all

hey misses

that's not how I am reading it.

it says to me

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

one of the best attorneys in all of Orlando would not be acting as a PR - he is an attorney.

a defense attorney

+++++

hope that all turned out ok.

would anyone like to give me the three highlights of the day?

TIA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: September 04, 2008, 03:35:25 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/Caylee%20Anthony.htm

Brian's dreams website on Caylee..post is at the bottom of page 2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: September 04, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

Not on yet but.....

http://www.wesh.com/video/17392334/index.html

Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office talks about the search and investigation into the disappearanc...

This is a LIVE press conference starting any minute!

Looks like George is waiting on the press conference too 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: September 04, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »

Hello everyone,
I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now.
I decided to join because many times I've wanted to participate in the discussion.

This board is very informative. I know if something is happening or about to I can find it here.

You all also seem to be wonderful people . I'm honored to be amongst your company.
Thanks for the 'approval'.Now where is that nice person who offers up 'avitars'?

Welcome 515....happy to have you join us!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: September 04, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »

Welcome 515!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1810 on: September 04, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »

Here's Brians email addy in case anyone else wants to make a comment to him.

teamwork@briansprediction.com

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: September 04, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »

Not on yet but.....

http://www.wesh.com/video/17392334/index.html

Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office talks about the search and investigation into the disappearanc...

This is a LIVE press conference starting any minute!

Looks like George is waiting on the press conference too 

Klaas, seriously, you crack me right up with this stuff! 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1812 on: September 04, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »

My whole link just went down Sad help...................

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: September 04, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

I brought this over from the Donations thread....Des
Re: DONATIONS TO TES
« Reply #1820 on: Today at 03:29:24 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
THIS JUST IN FROM SYSCO:

XXXXXXX,

Nice email!

Just tried to call Melissa at the cell phone number listed below and all
I get is music. Although, it is very pretty music. Trying to find out
what time someone will be at the below address tomorrow morning to
receive the product. Not sure what time out truck will be there but just
in case it's early thought perhaps should find out what time someone
arrives there.

Thank you for everything; you and everyone who are working in the effort
to find this baby girl.

*PS...Des here will post email addy to send thanks to the *person* at SYSCO that made this happen....

That's awesome Destiny!  YOU ROCK!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: September 04, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

Mine, too. It's not just you.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: September 04, 2008, 03:41:35 PM »

So did mine its just black

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: September 04, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

Sounds to me like good old Larry really did get kicked to the curb     

<snip>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html#

Sounds to me like an attorney who will come out and "threaten" to sue anyone who is being negative with the family or death threats, etc.  A smart attorney can carry this off and stop the attacks or perceived attacks on the family.  Also, an attorney this smart can spin, spin, spin their story about the evidence or whatever.  They don't have to tell us the truth.  An attorney does not have to tell the public the truth. 

Sounds to me like it's going to be a battle of the wits between the new attorney and the LE.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: September 04, 2008, 03:42:04 PM »

Welcome 515!

Here is the avatar thread 515:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: September 04, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »

It looks like one has to pay a fee to post here

Rest in Peace Caylee

BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: September 04, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!  Im wondering what the seizure Casey had was all about.  I never saw anything as to what they said the reason for it was.  Maybe she was doing some drugs or chloroform.

Kat, I heard on the Orlando scanner the other night, EMT was responding to call, said  patient had seizure times 2, and had been taking Xanax on reg basis, but had ran out, might not have anything to do with this though, but Casey's  seizure came to mind, as soon as I heard that..........that was when "Zanny the Nanny" was being discussed

Prayers for Caylee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.