April 26, 2024, 05:33:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433345 times)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: September 04, 2008, 04:11:48 PM »

Are you guys watching something? I clicked the link, but my screen's blank right now........

All that I am watching is a black screen with msg: connecting to media.  Refresh doesn't seem to help.   Anyone else?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1861 on: September 04, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »

Well tell me when the black hole disappears. My video went black but everyone's prolly did but I don't want to miss anything.

I is nosey!!!!!!!!!!!

Klaas - are you okay today? Hope all is well Smile

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1862 on: September 04, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

I have never heard of a Chloroform Party  ........and I thought I had done it all 

I thought you had too!   

J/K

Don't have time to catch up right now, so please forgive me if this has already been addressed!
The segment on Fox wasn't about a Chlrofaom Party. it was about Party Chlorofoam. Chlorofoam is purchased as a drug to give your child so you can go party. Dr. Baden said it is increasing in use and that the reason the Medical profession stopped using chlorofoam is that accidental death was too likely. With chlorofoam, it's impossible to control how much is breathed in. He also said that chlorofoam was easily obtainable. He went on to connect the pics of Casey at the clubs with the topic. He was reacting to the news that chlorofoam was found in the trunk of Casey's car.

I'm not trying to pick on you at all, but "chlorofoam" or "chloroform"?  I've never heard of chlorofoam?  is that something different?

Pick away. I'm trying to work and post and get a video up. I can't spell or chew gum and walk at the same time, either! SPELLING ERROR!!! But watch this, it will be corrected before you know it! 

EDIT: I can't keep things in the right quotes either!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: September 04, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

But it's okay for you to go on Nancy Grace and demean him and say that he is a "Waste of time" instead of talking to him one on one?

i haven't caught up on all the posts yet, just got to that article above and finished reading it... OMG Cindy annoys the shiznit out of me!!!  HIS MISREPRESENTATION?  I suppose that the Anthony family is not misrepresenting anything?  Uggggh!!! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: September 04, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

Here's Brians email addy in case anyone else wants to make a comment to him.

teamwork@briansprediction.com

thanks...done
my response---
You really need to get the facts straight before saying negative things about Tim Miller and his great organization.
If you will read the total ad it states the $25.00 fee is to become a member it does not state $25.00 fee to help in the search for Caylee Anthony!!

You know it is sad when friends like yours with the cadaver dogs, Tim Miller, Leonard Padilla and the OCLE are more interested in putting this poor child to rest than the family. 
You would think that people would go out of their way to do anything they could for people like Tim Miller and his organization.  Instead they find ways to put them down and create gossip?  What a world we live in.

Thank you,
XXXXX XXXXXX

Any further questions you have you can get your facts straight at scaredmonkeys.com

Good job d. I'm LMAO!! That last sentence may just push him over the edge.  
couldn't resist that one
mindyb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: September 04, 2008, 04:13:47 PM »

Hello monkeys I am new I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been following this story from day one and it has had me in tears to think of what happened to that sweet little angel. I also have a daughter named Kaylee Marie who is 3 years old and this case breaks my heart.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1866 on: September 04, 2008, 04:14:19 PM »

Have you guys been watching the stuff about that mom who sprayed her 2 yr old with the car wash high pressure hose? Wow - sick people!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: September 04, 2008, 04:15:51 PM »

Hello monkeys I am new I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been following this story from day one and it has had me in tears to think of what happened to that sweet little angel. I also have a daughter named Kaylee Marie who is 3 years old and this case breaks my heart.

Welcome, Mindy.  Hold your Kaylee close and give her some extra hugs...hugs that Caylee Marie Anthony should be getting.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1868 on: September 04, 2008, 04:16:15 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

Thank You All Monkeys...Destiny
ps...can a mod make sure this makes it to the next thread...or Front Page...or both.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: September 04, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »

Hi MindyB!!   It really is a sad situation.  Pleased that you are here.  I am a newbie also.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: September 04, 2008, 04:17:46 PM »

Welcome mindy....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1871 on: September 04, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »

Hi MindyB!!   It really is a sad situation.  Pleased that you are here.  I am a newbie also.

Welcome - you will not find a better place then da cage!

mindyb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: September 04, 2008, 04:18:50 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1873 on: September 04, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »

WELCOME MINDYB!! This case IS a heartbreaker, isn't it? We're glad to have you on board. 

HI and WELCOME to all new monkeys! If you would like an avatar (pic under your name when you post), then please check out the link in my signature line. You'll find avatars to choose from! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: September 04, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »

I brought this over from the Donations thread....Des
Re: DONATIONS TO TES
« Reply #1820 on: Today at 03:29:24 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
THIS JUST IN FROM SYSCO:

XXXXXXX,

Nice email!

Just tried to call Melissa at the cell phone number listed below and all
I get is music. Although, it is very pretty music. Trying to find out
what time someone will be at the below address tomorrow morning to
receive the product. Not sure what time out truck will be there but just
in case it's early thought perhaps should find out what time someone
arrives there.

Thank you for everything; you and everyone who are working in the effort
to find this baby girl.

*PS...Des here will post email addy to send thanks to the *person* at SYSCO that made this happen....

That's awesome Destiny!  YOU ROCK!

Just another Monkey...BTW...just got call from SYSCO....they are in communication with TES command Center...ALL IS WELL!!!....Des

D-E-S-T-I-N-Y!!!!  WA HOO!!! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: September 04, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »

Don't have time to catch up right now, so please forgive me if this has already been addressed!
The segment on Fox wasn't about a Chlroform Party. it was about Party Chlorofoam. Chloroform is purchased as a drug to give your child so you can go party. Dr. Baden said it is increasing in use and that the reason the Medical profession stopped using chlorofoam is that accidental death was too likely. With chloroform, it's impossible to control how much is breathed in. He also said that chloroform was easily obtainable. He went on to connect the pics of Casey at the clubs with the topic. He was reacting to the news that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car.

I'm not trying to pick on you at all, but "chlorofoam" or "chloroform"?  I've never heard of chlorofoam?  is that something different?

EDITED TO CORRECT IDIOT SPELLING BY CBB

Honestly.. I didn't know.  I was a good girl growing up  ...  my dad woulda kicked my a$$ if I tried anything illegal! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: September 04, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »

Have you guys been watching the stuff about that mom who sprayed her 2 yr old with the car wash high pressure hose? Wow - sick people!

I had 3 teenagers ages 14,16 and 19 and they did some really stupid things and there were days when I thought I would lose my mind but I never hit them must less take them to a car wash to spray them with a high pressure hose.  We have a pressure washer and I was spraying down our pool deck and accidently hit my toe and it took off a few layers of skin.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: September 04, 2008, 04:23:33 PM »

The segment on Fox wasn't about a Chlroform Party. it was about Party Chlorofoam. Chloroform is purchased as a drug to give your child so you can go party. Dr. Baden said it is increasing in use and that the reason the Medical profession stopped using chlorofoam is that accidental death was too likely. With chloroform, it's impossible to control how much is breathed in. He also said that chloroform was easily obtainable. He went on to connect the pics of Casey at the clubs with the topic. He was reacting to the news that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car.

EDITED TO CORRECT IDIOT SPELLING BY CBB

Honestly.. I didn't know.  I was a good girl growing up  ...  my dad woulda kicked my a$$ if I tried anything illegal! 

I did plenty of illegal things and got my arse kicked more than once...THEN I grew up....haha

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: September 04, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »

I also wrote to Brian.. I'm really ticked off that he didn't have the ballz to correct that sadly misinformed hyena's azz! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: September 04, 2008, 04:23:42 PM »

I have never heard of a Chloroform Party  ........and I thought I had done it all 

I thought you had too!   

J/K

The segment on Fox wasn't about a Chlroform Party. it was about Party Chloroform. Chloroform is purchased as a drug to give your child so you can go party. Dr. Baden said it is increasing in use and that the reason the Medical profession stopped using chloroform is that accidental death was too likely. With chloroform, it's impossible to control how much is breathed in. He also said that chloroform was easily obtainable. He went on to connect the pics of Casey at the clubs with the topic. He was reacting to the news that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car.

This is just mind blowing and could be a good reason why Tony's times don't add up to other people's times and dates and why he's quick to say Caylee never spent the night yet she satyed at Ricardo's all the time, in the same bed. I am not convinced that Caylee was even home on the 15th to sleep anyways, they had that fight and for all we know, Casey stormed out of there with Caylee because 1 thing that really baffles me is George says he saw them at 12:50 pm, but the police report and Casey's statement says between 9 am and 1 pm that she dropped Caylee off, how can there be such a time difference?

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.