March 29, 2024, 03:07:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 431638 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1900 on: September 04, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »

WOW - someone I contacted is going to help - check this out!

Investigation Discovery to Join Search For Caylee Anthony

Investigation DiscoveryIf you have been reading the articles here for the last few days then you are aware that Texas EquuSearch has been having a difficult time getting people to volunteer and help in the search for missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony. Rather than sit back and throw stones at others who are not participating, I have decided to take an active role in the search effort.

The Discovery Channel is flying me out to Orlando at 6:00 p.m. today to meet with Tim Miller and his team. I will arrive later tonight and will be joining in the search effort starting tomorrow morning. I will remain in Florida until Tuesday, unless Hurricane Ike decides to keep me longer.

I will be posting regular updates to this blog and will also continue to follow any developments regarding Casey Anthony.

Wish me luck!

WOW...Good Going Knay!!!!...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: September 04, 2008, 04:32:36 PM »

And from Hank Varnell:

RE: TES
Sent:Thu 9/04/08 1:26 PM

Us too Leslie. It will come in the am.

Man they are quick to answer

You are welcome Lisa. Hank

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: September 04, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

Thank You All Monkeys...Destiny
ps...can a mod make sure this makes it to the next thread...or Front Page...or both.
Done, did you or anyone get the story to the news people in Orlando maybe they can be around in the morning when the truck arrives.  Maybe others watching local news will be touched and help in the search for Caylee.

D in TX...to be honest...I'm pooped....LOL
I bet you are if someone local has a contact in Orlando let me know if not I will research it and find someone to contact. 
You have done such a wonderful thing you truly have.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: September 04, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »

Also, I read that Lee was married to his high school sweetheart for 5 yrs.  She divorced him - in part because he was such a pathological liar.

Do you know if that has been verified?

Haven't heard anything about that.

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

OK, it took some major digging and I almost gave up and figured this was BS.

But then I started thinking maybe  Vandervault was an Americanized version

Bingo Vandervault=Vandervort=Vand Der Vort= Vander Vort

People Search: ANTHONY, TERRI  in NILES, OH
<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)
     Name/AKAs    Phone    Address    City, State    Possible Relatives    
1.    VANDERVORT, TERRI R (Age 56)

Associated names:

ANTHONY, TERRI R
 VANDERVORT, TERRY
   Available(1)    Available    NILES, OH    Possible Relatives:

VANDERVORT, ROYCE H (Age 62)

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1904 on: September 04, 2008, 04:34:59 PM »

RUT RO ... PICTURE FAILURE

Try this .... D-E-S-T-I-N-Y!!!!  WA HOO!!! 

I wubs big wet kissies....TY invision Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1905 on: September 04, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

WOW - someone I contacted is going to help - check this out!

Investigation Discovery to Join Search For Caylee Anthony

Investigation DiscoveryIf you have been reading the articles here for the last few days then you are aware that Texas EquuSearch has been having a difficult time getting people to volunteer and help in the search for missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony. Rather than sit back and throw stones at others who are not participating, I have decided to take an active role in the search effort.

The Discovery Channel is flying me out to Orlando at 6:00 p.m. today to meet with Tim Miller and his team. I will arrive later tonight and will be joining in the search effort starting tomorrow morning. I will remain in Florida until Tuesday, unless Hurricane Ike decides to keep me longer.

I will be posting regular updates to this blog and will also continue to follow any developments regarding Casey Anthony.

Wish me luck!

YOU ROCK KNAYKNAY!!!  ::Monkey hugs::

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: September 04, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »

Also, I read that Lee was married to his high school sweetheart for 5 yrs.  She divorced him - in part because he was such a pathological liar.

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.

<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)

Associated names:

ANTHONY, TERRI R
 VANDERVORT, TERRY

Is everybodies screen black?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1907 on: September 04, 2008, 04:37:13 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

ps...can a mod make sure this makes it to the next thread...or Front Page...or both.
Done, did you or anyone get the story to the news people in Orlando maybe they can be around in the morning when the truck arrives.  Maybe others watching local news will be touched and help in the search for Caylee.

D in TX...to be honest...I'm pooped....LOL
I bet you are if someone local has a contact in Orlando let me know if not I will research it and find someone to contact. 
You have done such a wonderful thing you truly have.

Done!!!

I wanted to stop and take a moment to thank you and your wonderful staff for the truley amazing generous donation to TES group.

They are a wonderful group of people who are giving of themselves to help find this little girl.

What you have done will never be forgotten. We at the scaredmonkeys will remember and endorse you forever!!!

Thank you,

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: September 04, 2008, 04:37:16 PM »

Anybody who wrote to teamwork@brianspredictions , i'm sure you're going to get the same response I did.. that Gale is not available and will get back to you.

Check this page for contact emails:
http://www.briansprediction.com/contact.htm

I've gotten a response from him before by using the media/interview email

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1909 on: September 04, 2008, 04:37:31 PM »

<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)

Associated names:

ANTHONY, TERRI R
 VANDERVORT, TERRY

Very interesting.  We had mentioned that no family had come forward to defend..now we know why!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: September 04, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

thanks...email sent

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1911 on: September 04, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »

Has anyone been able to come up with CINDY'S email? Not Lee's and not George's but Cindy's????

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1912 on: September 04, 2008, 04:42:15 PM »

You know, you have to have balls as big as church bells to go on national tv and basically accuse some one of doing their sister.  (If I understand what padillia is saying.)   Who or why would some one say that if they didnt have info. to back it up?

This is exactly what I was thinking. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: September 04, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »

<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)

Associated names:

ANTHONY, TERRI R
 VANDERVORT, TERRY

Very interesting.  We had mentioned that no family had come forward to defend..now we know why!

Interesting.... this Terri and George are the same age. 
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: September 04, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »

I am glad to hear from the presser that their new location will help them in their search.Tim looked really tired. My blood boils just thinking how Cindy has treated this man and ALL the VOLUNTEERS looking for HER GRANDCHILD!

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: September 04, 2008, 04:43:23 PM »

Has anyone been able to come up with CINDY'S email? Not Lee's and not George's but Cindy's????

Cindy's myspace has been deleted

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1916 on: September 04, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »

I was thinking the new attorney might be for both George and Cindy, but now I'm thinking it may just be for George.  

I keep thinking about the fact that Padilla only mentioned Cindy, Casey and Lee in regards to being informed of certain results last Wednesday.

Or...maybe there's a chance that the chloroform is related to George?  Maybe he's the one that looked it up on the computer and that was his M.O. in abusing Casey and then Caylee?

I was thinking that but I didnt go there..But was wondering this too..
If chloroform was his "M.O." -- he probably already KNEW enough about it that he would not have to research it "after the fact".

I agree, but do we know when this info was looked up on the computer?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: September 04, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

This is worse than watching stalker cam.  Not to mention my screen is on the credenza behind me and I am wearing out this mouse, minimizing.   
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1918 on: September 04, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »

channel 2 has now changed the headline from a sheriff's spokesman giving a presser to equusearch

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: September 04, 2008, 04:45:52 PM »

Ya  know at first I  was so ticked off at Cindy for her remarks about Tim and TES and dont get me wrong I still am...

But ever since she opened her big fat mouth the other day things have really started turning around! The more people are starting to get annoyed with her I think the more they are turning towards TES..They want Cindy gone..And I think they are realizing the best way to do this is to find CAYLEE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.