April 19, 2024, 12:14:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433037 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: September 04, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

Has there been ANY activity on the nanny cam today?  I haven't seen any ...  Man, that place looks desolate!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1921 on: September 04, 2008, 04:46:03 PM »

I think there is a strong possibility that George is still living off of his father.

I know there was a huge incident - but time heals most wounds.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: September 04, 2008, 04:46:07 PM »

I am glad to hear from the presser that their new location will help them in their search.Tim looked really tired. My blood boils just thinking how Cindy has treated this man and ALL the VOLUNTEERS looking for HER GRANDCHILD!

Did I miss the presser... while I was sitting here looking at a black screen?
Tell me "No"
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: September 04, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »

channel 2 has now changed the headline from a sheriff's spokesman giving a presser to equusearch

Are you waiting for the presser to start? I just watched Tim 10 minutes ago....is there another one?

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: September 04, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »

D in TX...to be honest...I'm pooped....LOL
[/quote]
I bet you are if someone local has a contact in Orlando let me know if not I will research it and find someone to contact. 
You have done such a wonderful thing you truly have.
[/quote]  I sent this to the newsdesk of WESH after speaking with someone on the phone EMAIL address is desk@wesh.com everybody send them the same info and get them to do a story!!
A blogger from scaredmonkeys.com has gotten Sysco Foods to donate AND deliver a truckload of food to the search site for Tim Miller and his organization.  She has also gotten a contact from Investigation Discovery stating a reporter being flown in to volunteer at the search site and send daily reports to the Discovery Channel.
Maybe if your news crew was on hand to do a story about the Sysco truck arriving in the morning with this great donation it would help get more people involved with the search for little Caylee Anthony.

Thank you for your time.  Just some confirmation pieces from the website.  You can also verify with the headquarters of EquuSearch as well they have been contacted as well by Sysco to meet the truck in the morning. 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: September 04, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »

You know, you have to have balls as big as church bells to go on national tv and basically accuse some one of doing their sister.  (If I understand what padillia is saying.)   Who or why would some one say that if they didnt have info. to back it up?

This is exactly what I was thinking. 

I agree and the other day when he was on and I think it was NG asking him where he got his info from something on, he said well we had the female with Casey at all times for safety purposes but I'm not saying that's where I got my info from because I don't want to be called as a witness, I took that to mean she paid attention to alot of things in that house and for Padilla to put something out there like this and not be able to back it up, yeah, he'd have to be nuts!

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1926 on: September 04, 2008, 04:49:47 PM »

channel 2 has now changed the headline from a sheriff's spokesman giving a presser to equusearch

Are you waiting for the presser to start? I just watched Tim 10 minutes ago....is there another one?
I've been checking it every 30 seconds for the past 1 1/2 hours and nothing.  Saw tim on another station

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: September 04, 2008, 04:50:10 PM »

Hey Baketown Flossy...staying cool today?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: September 04, 2008, 04:50:57 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

Thank You All Monkeys...Destiny
ps...can a mod make sure this makes it to the next thread...or Front Page...or both.

Sent my thanks yous...but you are to be thanked also.  There are some very special people this week that have done amazing things...DESTINY...MARLEE...MRS.KUB...KNAYKNAY...and so many others that have called people and emailed people and begged and pestered people until something happened...one of our monkeys has a sig line that says something about never underestimating the power of one person and what they can accomplish.  I can't remember who it is at this moment...but this is what SM has accomplished this week and it has been done by the power of people that truly exhibit the Christian principle of do unto others...I am totally and completely without words at this moment to express how happy I am over what has been done in here this week....truly AWESOME!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: September 04, 2008, 04:52:17 PM »

WOW - someone I contacted is going to help - check this out!

Investigation Discovery to Join Search For Caylee Anthony

Investigation DiscoveryIf you have been reading the articles here for the last few days then you are aware that Texas EquuSearch has been having a difficult time getting people to volunteer and help in the search for missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony. Rather than sit back and throw stones at others who are not participating, I have decided to take an active role in the search effort.

The Discovery Channel is flying me out to Orlando at 6:00 p.m. today to meet with Tim Miller and his team. I will arrive later tonight and will be joining in the search effort starting tomorrow morning. I will remain in Florida until Tuesday, unless Hurricane Ike decides to keep me longer.

I will be posting regular updates to this blog and will also continue to follow any developments regarding Casey Anthony.

Wish me luck!

WOW! WOW! WOW! Knay knay...I am on my knees bowing to you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1930 on: September 04, 2008, 04:52:34 PM »

Ya  know at first I  was so ticked off at Cindy for her remarks about Tim and TES and dont get me wrong I still am...

But ever since she opened her big fat mouth the other day things have really started turning around! The more people are starting to get annoyed with her I think the more they are turning towards TES..They want Cindy gone..And I think they are realizing the best way to do this is to find CAYLEE..

Here Here!!!! I totally agree - she actually did us a HUGE favor!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Cindy!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1931 on: September 04, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »

Here's Brians email addy in case anyone else wants to make a comment to him.

teamwork@briansprediction.com

thanks...done
my response---
You really need to get the facts straight before saying negative things about Tim Miller and his great organization.
If you will read the total ad it states the $25.00 fee is to become a member it does not state $25.00 fee to help in the search for Caylee Anthony!!

You know it is sad when friends like yours with the cadaver dogs, Tim Miller, Leonard Padilla and the OCLE are more interested in putting this poor child to rest than the family. 
You would think that people would go out of their way to do anything they could for people like Tim Miller and his organization.  Instead they find ways to put them down and create gossip?  What a world we live in.

Thank you,
XXXXX XXXXXX

Any further questions you have you can get your facts straight at scaredmonkeys.com

Good job d. I'm LMAO!! That last sentence may just push him over the edge.  
couldn't resist that one

Way to set him straight! Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: September 04, 2008, 04:55:01 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

Thank You All Monkeys...Destiny
ps...can a mod make sure this makes it to the next thread...or Front Page...or both.

Sent my thanks yous...but you are to be thanked also.  There are some very special people this week that have done amazing things...DESTINY...MARLEE...MRS.KUB...KNAYKNAY...and so many others that have called people and emailed people and begged and pestered people until something happened...one of our monkeys has a sig line that says something about never underestimating the power of one person and what they can accomplish.  I can't remember who it is at this moment...but this is what SM has accomplished this week and it has been done by the power of people that truly exhibit the Christian principle of do unto others...I am totally and completely without words at this moment to express how happy I am over what has been done in here this week....truly AWESOME!

I SECOND THAT!!  You guys are AMAZING!!  You too Lala! 
You all make my heart SO HAPPY!!!!!! 
Thank you for showing this little girl love and kindness where her own family obviously is not.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: September 04, 2008, 04:55:08 PM »

NOW...who called me a neurotic crimesleuth?   
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1934 on: September 04, 2008, 04:55:18 PM »

Thanks you guys I'm blushing.

But I do not want to diminish everyone's participation. All of us have worked hard and diligently despite what the Anthony's do not want to do. Caylee is watching in heave right now and she's sending her love to each and every one of us for helping to find her and help put her to rest.

I LOVE THE MONKEYS!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1935 on: September 04, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »

To the people that saw the press conf. on the other station, what ws said.  Just your basic, we are still searching?  Any details? TIA
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: September 04, 2008, 04:55:41 PM »

I think there is a strong possibility that George is still living off of his father.

I know there was a huge incident - but time heals most wounds.

Is George'd Dad still alive? I read his name was Lee..This Lee has an A for his middle initial just like George and Lee...

Lee A Anthony  81   
Fort Myers, FL
Niles, OH
Warren, OH
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: September 04, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »

I am glad to hear from the presser that their new location will help them in their search.Tim looked really tired. My blood boils just thinking how Cindy has treated this man and ALL the VOLUNTEERS looking for HER GRANDCHILD!

Did I miss the presser... while I was sitting here looking at a black screen?
Tell me "No"

You didn't miss anything, nothing has happened yet and it doesn't look now that it will.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: September 04, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »

To the people that saw the press conf. on the other station, what ws said.  Just your basic, we are still searching?  Any details? TIA

I never saw anything, I don't think it happened.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 04, 2008, 04:59:19 PM »

NOW...who called me a neurotic crimesleuth?   

LOL  Do I hear the sound of pencils being sharpened???? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.