April 23, 2024, 01:13:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433227 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 03, 2008, 05:36:20 PM »

This would put an end to speculation whether the DNA on the hair folicals were before death or post mortum I would assume?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: September 03, 2008, 05:36:29 PM »

The Caylee Anthony Case Unravels A Little MorePosted on September 3rd, 2008 by Simon Barrett in Op-edRead 1,020 times.‘Life is like a box of chocolates’ we are told by Forest Gump, but for the Anthony family it is a box of chocolates that someone has already eaten the yummy ones. Piece by little piece the spin that the family have been putting on the disappearance of three year old Caylee Anthony is coming apart. Lies and misinformation seem to abound. What I find interesting is that a lot of this misdirection is not coming from mother and prime suspect Casey Anthony, but from certain members of her family, and the various ‘paid’ help.

There is more BS floating around in this case, than you would find in a large commercial cattle ranch!

Being a reporter is in many ways similar to being an investigator. You listen to what people say, you look at the evidence, and make a determination. Actually that is not quite the whole story, you also listen to what people don’t say, look at evidence that should exist, yet is missing, and what others, while unconnected with the crime when it happened, are now somehow involved.

So what is everyone saying?

Lets start with Leonard Padilla, Bounty Hunter, and now regular on News TV. He was the bone head that bailed Casey Anthony out. “She is innocent, and we are going to find young Caylee” was his clarion call for about a week. However when the Cops dragged Casey back into jail for other unrelated charges concerning some slightly illegal checks, he was Johnny on the spot, at getting out of the $500k bond his nephew had guaranteed revoked.

What is interesting is Padilla’s new comments. He has now extricated himself from the case, but it is clear that he knows much more than he is actually fessing up to. Clearly he is frustrated with the lack of co-operation, and just could not wait to relocate his Stetson out of Florida.

When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back [with findings], it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings, and also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony’s home is going to play a big part in this.

Casey’s lawyer Jose Baez, well I don’t even know where to start with him! But I would love to know who is footing the bill. Even the Jose Baez’s of the world want to get paid exorbitant amounts of money, otherwise they can’t afford the BMW and $1000 suits!

A person with no personal connection with the case is Tim Miller. Tim is founder of the Texas based Equusearch. Tim and his group are a non proffit who just want to help, they can supply manpower, and they can supply experience. Now if my child or grandchild was missing I’d want any help I could get but Tim had this to say about co-operation from the Anthony family:

I feel as though we have been used in this. We are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy asked us to do, She wants us to find her granddaughter alive. Guess what. I don’t believe she is aliveWe’ve been very discouraged with this search, and we were almost got to the point of wanting to pull out. But we got a call from the sheriff of Orange County. He said, ‘Don’t be discouraged. Don’t give up. I’m bringing you Airboats, mounted patrol, and $5,000 to help out. Don’t go anywhere’

So what about the family? The most outspoken is Cindy Anthony, who has manged to get herself interviewed by just about every TV station known to man. I am not sure that even the most IQ challenged viewer believes one word out of her mouth. Her response to the FBI lab finding evidence that a body had been decomposing in the car was that the someone put a dead body in the car while it was impounded! Doh! not even Homer OJ Simpson would say something that stupid.

Casey apparently is not saying anything, except to her lawyer, and with the amount they are spending together one can only wonder is only Legal Briefs are the only briefs involved.

Brother Lee Anthony seems to have retreated into the woodwork, has he lost interest? Or has he discovered something about his sister that he would prefer to keep quiet about?

The final family member, and maybe the most interesting is Casey’s father George. This is where I start to have some goose bumps. Everyone is skillfully avoiding this guy. Does he know something that the rest of us don’t? Please do not get me wrong, I do not for one moment think he was the killer, but was he an accomplice after the fact?

And what about spokesperson Larry Garrison? He is a big league player. He obviously had nothing to do with the disappearance of Caylee, but where did he come from? I can not imagine that he is doing this out of his large heart, no pay no comments! Larry is the verbal equivalent of the Fire Hydrants that the emergency services use to supply gobs of water to feed their hoses when they are fighting a serious fire. Larry’s hydrant seems to have run dry. Of course he may be suffering from laryngitis, or, and this is my bet, whoever was bankrolling the deal has lost interest.

My money is still on Fox, whats yours? Leave a comment.

Simon Barrett
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: September 03, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on Today at 11:47:21 AM
Posted by Larry Garrison on the front page of SM.  HE HAS ALOT OF NERVE IMO!

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

Sep 3, 10:20 AM

This is quite humorous. I have an email telling me to never contact Larry garrison again, yet he just can't seem to stay away from Scared Monkeys. I have no idea what Garrison's issue is other than he wanted to control a story and we wanted to find a missing child. How dare we. Honestly, I have no idea what got in this guy's head.

We shouldn't have to beg should we now to find a missing girl. That sentence speaks volumes.

Yeah that's right Larry ... the people who are busting their ass searching for Caylee are doing it for the money ... SPIN A LITTLE MORE BUDDY. Cuz we all know that you ain't in it for the $'s. I must have missed you in Florida.

What is it that you have done to help find Caylee? People from this site have actually traveled to FLA to search ... not going Good Morning America and The Today Show.

Do we really want to get into the debate about who is in it for the money? Volunteers?

TRY AND SPIN THAT ONE.

It is sad that someone got upset with SM because we dared have Tim Miller do Dana's show. Tim Miller ... a man who has been a long time friend of mine and who has been a guest more than anyone else on SM radio.

Those who usually accuse other of things are usually guilty themselves.

RU accused us of being in this for the money ... join the very people that you once detested. Water seeks its own level.

AMEN, RED    AMEN!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 03, 2008, 05:37:41 PM »

Is this something that can be used when "mixing/making" other drugs?  If so ... could she have possibly gotten it from her "club friends?"  I mean, you can't just go to Target and buy the stuff

Could this be why TonE is layin low and has cooperated fully w/LE?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 03, 2008, 05:37:48 PM »

Sedating Chemical Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation into missing toddler Caylee Anthony told WESH 2 that preliminary lab results show there was chloroform in mother Casey Anthony's car.

Chloroform is a chemical that was used years ago to sedate patients during surgery.

When Casey Anthony's car was found, investigators said it smelled like decomposition.
Click here to find out more!

Her father, George Anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

A high-ranking sheriff's department official would neither confirm nor deny the computer information and the preliminary findings of chloroform in the car.

WESH 2 asked a spokeswoman for Casey Anthony’s lawyer about their reaction to the chloroform finding. She referred us to the state attorney's office.

Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.

The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags.

Earlier Wednesday, Texas EquuSearch said they may be packing up after clashing with the child’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

Throughout the week, the search has been focused in wooded areas and thick brush lately. They're places Anthony believes Caylee won't be found.

"I think it's a waste of time searching in the woods back by the airport and all that because I know Caylee is alive. I've gotten many people calling in and saying they've seen Caylee. What I would like people to do is continue to get the word out and continue to look for her," Anthony said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary made a plea on Wednesday for searchers to stay.

Beary promised Tim Miller, the president of Texas EquuSearch, some much-needed help in the form of airboats, patrols and money.

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.

The $5,000 was a donation from drug forfeiture money that was given to keep the search efforts going. Beary also appealed for more volunteers to join the search for Caylee.

"I am saying if Casey (Anthony) got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number and wasting our resources," Miller said.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony received a late-night visit from her attorney, Jose Baez, on Tuesday. Court records show he visited her at the Orange County Jail between 10 and 11 p.m.

Her brother, Lee, has scheduled a visit for Saturday at 1 p.m.

New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

A jail visit from parents George and Cindy Anthony that was slated for Thursday at 9 a.m. was cancelled so Casey Anthony could appear on the new charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
disgusted florida mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: September 03, 2008, 05:38:28 PM »

I was with my brother and his girlfriend over the weekend.  His girlfriend was JG's training officer through the police academy and had some interesting things to say about him.  They ended up letting him go after training and didn't want to sponsor him any further.  I made a remark to my brother along the lines of "well no one can commit the perfect crime, they will get caught eventually" and he made this very interesting statement back to me - "No, but being in LE I would know what way they were going to look and what questions they would ask".

I am certainly not imputing bad motives to anyone other than Casey, but perhaps she used her feminine ways to find out "what if this happened" or "what if that happened" and "suppose someone did this or that" or "where would you put something you never wanted found" with her two policeman boyfriends.  Thinking she was the "good mother" and knowing she was the "good lay" they may have inadvertently given her some good advice !! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 03, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

Dear God. If she took the time to go on line and research chloroform, this was definitely premeditated. And then that b!*ch went out and partied. I'm going to puke.

I know, I'm so sad now knowing how she went, any way is wrong but when it's purposely by the hands of your own mother that you trust, just so sad.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: September 03, 2008, 05:39:57 PM »

Caylee could have gotten into someone's stash chemicals to make meth...then Casey may have found her...that would be along the lines of an accident, right? 

Judging by her friends it could have been any of them making meth or even some we don't know about.  Caylee could have spilled something on her...it would kill her if she inhaled enough of it and still Casey would be negligent...then again she could have used it to sedate her too.  Either way...the biotch should fry!!  Ooops!  Sorry I got carried away.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #348 on: September 03, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »

I wonder if the dumpster contained evidence related to the chloroform - a container or containers of ingredients used to make it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: September 03, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »

OK ROB chloroform??? Theory on that??

misitx5

same as before

she killed her daughter. intentionally.

I'm not sure the means are any more important than the motive.

no one gives anyone chloroform except in movies.

The McCanns were accused of drugging their kids and they were BOTH doctors. They could have had access to anything - yet they were accused of using some minor stuff compared to chloroform.

And didn't Baez give us a tip when he said this case was much like Madeline's?

Maybe why a new powerful attorney has been contacted??

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: September 03, 2008, 05:41:35 PM »

Is this something that can be used when "mixing/making" other drugs?  If so ... could she have possibly gotten it from her "club friends?"  I mean, you can't just go to Target and buy the stuff

Those darn meth labs they can be troublesome when you have a dead child involved.  Rolling Eyes
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 03, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »

Way to go Beary!

"(It) won't happen," Beary said after a chuckle. "It won't happen. We are doing our job. What we need is credible information, especially from her daughter and that is a message I send back to her."

http://www.local6.com/news/17383131/detail.html

Sheriff: No Apology For Cindy Anthony; 'I Don't Need Grandma,' Searcher Says

Yep, I'd say ol Cindy has tinkled off some people! 

I don't think he give's a rat's @ss what Cindy Anthony wants or if she calls him a maggot!

Good answer Mr. Beary!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 03, 2008, 05:41:51 PM »

I questioned that this afetrnoon...has he been granted immunity? .....after LP mentioning the dumpster last night and the landfill being searched today....it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 03, 2008, 05:44:54 PM »

BAEZ POSSIBLY ON HIS WAY OUT..

PADILLA OUT...

GARISSON  OUT..
WHAT A DAY TO MAKE SUCH PATHETIC COMMENTS...

THE ANTHONYS GOING DOWN AND OUT!!

Tide is a changing.....

I FEEL MORE SUPPORT GROWING FOR TES!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #354 on: September 03, 2008, 05:45:09 PM »

Way to go Beary!

"(It) won't happen," Beary said after a chuckle. "It won't happen. We are doing our job. What we need is credible information, especially from her daughter and that is a message I send back to her."

Yup, she is encouraging people to sign up to search.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #355 on: September 03, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »

I still want to know why George's name wasn't mentioned when LP spoke of the people who knew these results on Wednesday.

Why, why, why??

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 03, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »

OK ROB chloroform??? Theory on that??

misitx5

same as before

she killed her daughter. intentionally.

I'm not sure the means are any more important than the motive.

no one gives anyone chloroform except in movies.

The McCanns were accused of drugging their kids and they were BOTH doctors. They could have had access to anything - yet they were accused of using some minor stuff compared to chloroform.

And didn't Baez give us a tip when he said this case was much like Madeline's?

Maybe why a new powerful attorney has been contacted??

Because they KNOW murder charges are near???

Rest in Peace Caylee

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #357 on: September 03, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »

Way to go Beary!

I don't think he give's a rat's @ss what Cindy Anthony wants or if she calls him a maggot!

Good answer Mr. Beary!!

Sheriff Beary is a closet monkey. He needs an invite when this all is over.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 03, 2008, 05:47:34 PM »

I wonder if Cindy and George were also targets for a little chloroform....Casey was bragging about getting the house...another person's statement says Casey told them her parents had already moved out in early July....she had a plan for sure, and possibly a much bigger plan  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 03, 2008, 05:48:04 PM »

Sedating Chemical Found In Casey Anthony's Car

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation into missing toddler Caylee Anthony told WESH 2 that preliminary lab results show there was chloroform in mother Casey Anthony's car.

Chloroform is a chemical that was used years ago to sedate patients during surgery.

When Casey Anthony's car was found, investigators said it smelled like decomposition.
Click here to find out more!

Her father, George Anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

A high-ranking sheriff's department official would neither confirm nor deny the computer information and the preliminary findings of chloroform in the car.

WESH 2 asked a spokeswoman for Casey Anthony’s lawyer about their reaction to the chloroform finding. She referred us to the state attorney's office.Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.

The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags.

Earlier Wednesday, Texas EquuSearch said they may be packing up after clashing with the child’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

Throughout the week, the search has been focused in wooded areas and thick brush lately. They're places Anthony believes Caylee won't be found.

"I think it's a waste of time searching in the woods back by the airport and all that because I know Caylee is alive. I've gotten many people calling in and saying they've seen Caylee. What I would like people to do is continue to get the word out and continue to look for her," Anthony said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary made a plea on Wednesday for searchers to stay.

Beary promised Tim Miller, the president of Texas EquuSearch, some much-needed help in the form of airboats, patrols and money.

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.

The $5,000 was a donation from drug forfeiture money that was given to keep the search efforts going. Beary also appealed for more volunteers to join the search for Caylee.

"I am saying if Casey (Anthony) got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number and wasting our resources," Miller said.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony received a late-night visit from her attorney, Jose Baez, on Tuesday. Court records show he visited her at the Orange County Jail between 10 and 11 p.m.

Her brother, Lee, has scheduled a visit for Saturday at 1 p.m.

New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

A jail visit from parents George and Cindy Anthony that was slated for Thursday at 9 a.m. was cancelled so Casey Anthony could appear on the new charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

A poster in the FP comment section said the Larry Garrison was next to be shoved under the bus by Cindy Anthony.  It appears he/she is right on!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.