April 26, 2024, 02:16:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433358 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: September 03, 2008, 06:05:49 PM »

Sedating Chemical Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation into missing toddler Caylee Anthony told WESH 2 that preliminary lab results show there was chloroform in mother Casey Anthony's car.

Chloroform is a chemical that was used years ago to sedate patients during surgery.

When Casey Anthony's car was found, investigators said it smelled like decomposition.
Click here to find out more!

Her father, George Anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

A high-ranking sheriff's department official would neither confirm nor deny the computer information and the preliminary findings of chloroform in the car.

WESH 2 asked a spokeswoman for Casey Anthony’s lawyer about their reaction to the chloroform finding. She referred us to the state attorney's office.Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.

The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags.

Earlier Wednesday, Texas EquuSearch said they may be packing up after clashing with the child’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

Throughout the week, the search has been focused in wooded areas and thick brush lately. They're places Anthony believes Caylee won't be found.

"I think it's a waste of time searching in the woods back by the airport and all that because I know Caylee is alive. I've gotten many people calling in and saying they've seen Caylee. What I would like people to do is continue to get the word out and continue to look for her," Anthony said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary made a plea on Wednesday for searchers to stay.

Beary promised Tim Miller, the president of Texas EquuSearch, some much-needed help in the form of airboats, patrols and money.

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.

The $5,000 was a donation from drug forfeiture money that was given to keep the search efforts going. Beary also appealed for more volunteers to join the search for Caylee.

"I am saying if Casey (Anthony) got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number and wasting our resources," Miller said.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony received a late-night visit from her attorney, Jose Baez, on Tuesday. Court records show he visited her at the Orange County Jail between 10 and 11 p.m.

Her brother, Lee, has scheduled a visit for Saturday at 1 p.m.

New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

A jail visit from parents George and Cindy Anthony that was slated for Thursday at 9 a.m. was cancelled so Casey Anthony could appear on the new charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

A poster in the FP comment section said the Larry Garrison was next to be shoved under the bus by Cindy Anthony.  It appears he/she is right on!

Janet

Dana ... I apologize.

I scanned the above article too quickly.  The reference was "the spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's attorney" not ... "the spokeswoman for Casey Anthony."

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #401 on: September 03, 2008, 06:06:52 PM »

I'm really curious about what was found at the park today, too.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #402 on: September 03, 2008, 06:06:53 PM »

does anyone ever read back? ever??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: September 03, 2008, 06:08:06 PM »

De-lurking to say OMG, I AM shocked about the chlorform.  Now I wonder if Casey was working in a meth lab. I’ve long thought she was doing something illegal during the day to make money. Caylee could have accidentally gotten into the chemicals.  Or Casey could have used her access to the chemicals to intentionally kill Caylee.  Casey reminds me too much of other mothers who decided to get rid of their children because their children didn’t fit into the mother’s lifestyle, new boyfriend, etc.  It always seemed to me Casey was way more into TonE then he was into her, and she decided Caylee was the problem (when the problem was more likely Casey).

Also, Hi, monkeys, keep up the good work!  I read here all the time.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: September 03, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Bounty Hunter Offers to Re-Post Casey Anthony's Bond
Last Edited: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 5:37 PM EDT
Created: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 4:24 PM EDT

The bounty hunter who helped secure the release from jail of missing toddler Casey Anthony's mother several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated.

Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Leonard Padilla said that he has made that offer to Casey Anthony's family and her attorney, and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

Padilla who only weeks ago was adamant that the toddler was alive, now believes she is dead. He also speculated that the body was disposed of in a dumpster near where the Anthony car was found.

He also speculated in the interview that investigators would drop a "big bombshell" in the case "soon."

Casey, who had been jailed since mid-July, was released on August 21 after Padilla orchestrated her release on a $500,000 bond. The amount for the bond, $50,000, was given to a Clearwater, Fla., bail bonds company who then posted the bond.

At the time, the bondsman said they believed Casey might be more likely to talk about her daughter's disappearance if released from jail

This past Friday, Casey was arrested at her parents' home on economic crime charges. She was booked back into jail on $3,000 bond and shortly after her original bond was pulled.

On Wednesday more economic fraud charges were filed against her.

The new charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

According to sheriff's office reports, Casey used a friend's checkbook to buy items at Target and Winn-Dixie, and to write a check for cash in July.

Casey has already been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Police say Casey is a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, who hasn't been seen since mid-June. She did not report her daughter missing until July.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7351836&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: September 03, 2008, 06:09:03 PM »

does anyone ever read back? ever??

yes

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: September 03, 2008, 06:09:12 PM »

Repost

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Sources: Chloroform Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 6:00 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three sources close to the investigation into the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony told WESH 2 that preliminary lab results show there was chloroform in mother Casey Anthony's car.

Chloroform is a chemical that was used years ago to sedate patients before surgery. A chemist told WESH 2 it is a fairly-hazardous material not readily available to consumers.

Sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high." They also told WESH 2 that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

WESH 2 asked a spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's lawyer about their reaction to the chloroform finding. She referred us to the state attorney's office.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 03, 2008, 06:10:15 PM »

Topix

Fletch
Lakeland, FL

6 min ago

cadaver dogs alerted in woods by airport

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 03, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

The bounty hunter who helped secure the release from jail of missing toddler Casey Anthony's mother several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated.

Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Leonard Padilla said that he has made that offer to Casey Anthony's family and her attorney, and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

Padilla who only weeks ago was adamant that the toddler was alive, now believes she is dead. He also speculated that the body was disposed of in a dumpster near where the Anthony car was found.

He also speculated in the interview that investigators would drop a "big bombshell" in the case "soon."

Casey, who had been jailed since mid-July, was released on August 21 after Padilla orchestrated her release on a $500,000 bond. The amount for the bond, $50,000, was given to a Clearwater, Fla., bail bonds company who then posted the bond.

At the time, the bondsman said they believed Casey might be more likely to talk about her daughter's disappearance if released from jail

This past Friday, Casey was arrested at her parents' home on economic crime charges. She was booked back into jail on $3,000 bond and shortly after her original bond was pulled.

The new charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

According to sheriff's office reports, Casey used a friend's checkbook to buy items at Target and Winn-Dixie, and to write a check for cash in July.

Casey has already been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Police say Casey is a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, who hasn't been seen since mid-June. She did not report her daughter missing until July.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7351836&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

WHAT????  ok ok let's not panic ok ok ... maybe part of a plan to .... well .... maybe to make LE bring formal charges???  UGH  ....  SAY IT ISN'T SO ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #409 on: September 03, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »

I sure hope Nancy Grace does NOT give Cindy 90% of the airtime tonight like last night..gag.  I can't listen to her spew anymore.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 03, 2008, 06:10:47 PM »

Larry Garrison has been in CA for ever.  Not much of a spokesman.  Maybe someone should ask him where George is.  Where is George?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: September 03, 2008, 06:11:11 PM »

Tim Miller will be doing Dana's show tonight.

Also Tim is going to be doing Nancy Grace live from their Command Center in FLA tonight. Do not miss.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 03, 2008, 06:11:36 PM »

Topix

Fletch
Lakeland, FL

6 min ago

YES!!  We need to wrap this up.  Go get her, Tim

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: September 03, 2008, 06:11:47 PM »

Hi, ive been lurking forever and finally decided to register to post.  I saw the posts several of you put on CL and thought they were wonderful.  I think people are getting the message that if they help to find Caylee this will lead to Casey and the other freaks in the family to being prosecuted for this childs murder.  Maybe Cindy is visiting the new lawyer today because she is going to be in a heap of trouble herself or maybe it was to hire him for Georgie boy.

Hi Kat.....happy to see you...Welcome!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: September 03, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »

Topix

Fletch
Lakeland, FL

6 min ago

You don't think that George (or someone) could have MOVED the body since the search started do you?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: September 03, 2008, 06:12:55 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Anyone wanna bet whether Casey will spill the beans? I can't imagine her wanting to go back to living with crazy Cindy....
If I were Cindy I'd be checking Casey for bottles of Chloroform Casey hid for a "rainy day"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: September 03, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

WHAT????  ok ok let's not panic ok ok ... maybe part of a plan to .... well .... maybe to make LE bring formal charges???  UGH  ....  SAY IT ISN'T SO ....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: September 03, 2008, 06:13:19 PM »

From Topix

Margaret In Houston
Comments: 199
League City, TX

13 min ago

Padilla was just on Headline News..same channel as NG and said the dumpster is the one by the amscot and that they zoomed in it at the beginning and found some evidence there. He did said the preliminary results of some FBI test were told to Cindy, casey and lee on Weds and if the are confirmed that is what will shock the world...It's probably been confirmed now and that's why they are releasing it to the public...I think I did hear OH MY GOD all at once from everyone in the world.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1328

just guessing here, but camera three must have captured George

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 03, 2008, 06:13:48 PM »

Topix

Fletch
Lakeland, FL

6 min ago

You don't think that George (or someone) could have MOVED the body since the search started do you?

I put nothing past this family of freaks!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »

Casey won't take Padilla's offer.  She'll take her chances on no body being found.  When they find Caylee, it will be obvious that Casey killed her.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.