April 24, 2024, 06:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433278 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 03, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »

Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something, but it was unclear what that discovery may be or if it was connected to the Anthony case.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

thanks Nut...the Body Hunters???  Oh lordy what a name!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 03, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »

And, trash from the car could have been dumped in that dumpster.  It could be evidence.  Not Caylee's body but other evidence.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 03, 2008, 06:30:46 PM »

Tim Miller will be doing Dana's show tonight.

Also Tim is going to be doing Nancy Grace live from their Command Center in FLA tonight. Do not miss.

Thanks Red!

tHANKS!!!!!!!

I don't get nancy grace here at home can you watch her online?  If so would simebody please give me her link. TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 03, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Bounty Hunter Offers to Re-Post Casey Anthony's Bond
Last Edited: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 5:37 PM EDT
Created: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 4:24 PM EDT

The bounty hunter who helped secure the release from jail of missing toddler Casey Anthony's mother several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated.

Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Leonard Padilla said that he has made that offer to Casey Anthony's family and her attorney, and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

Padilla who only weeks ago was adamant that the toddler was alive, now believes she is dead. He also speculated that the body was disposed of in a dumpster near where the Anthony car was found.

He also speculated in the interview that investigators would drop a "big bombshell" in the case "soon."

Casey, who had been jailed since mid-July, was released on August 21 after Padilla orchestrated her release on a $500,000 bond. The amount for the bond, $50,000, was given to a Clearwater, Fla., bail bonds company who then posted the bond.

At the time, the bondsman said they believed Casey might be more likely to talk about her daughter's disappearance if released from jail

This past Friday, Casey was arrested at her parents' home on economic crime charges. She was booked back into jail on $3,000 bond and shortly after her original bond was pulled.

On Wednesday more economic fraud charges were filed against her.

The new charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

According to sheriff's office reports, Casey used a friend's checkbook to buy items at Target and Winn-Dixie, and to write a check for cash in July.

Casey has already been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Police say Casey is a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, who hasn't been seen since mid-June. She did not report her daughter missing until July.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7351836&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

WHAT????  ok ok let's not panic ok ok ... maybe part of a plan to .... well .... maybe to make LE bring formal charges???  UGH  ....  SAY IT ISN'T SO ....

Ok .. in reading more carefully ..... I think he is just trying to bring Caylee home .... (ducking in case bananas are gonna be thrown) 

You are right.

However ... the thought of Casey being free while awaiting trial ...

On the other hand ... maybe the closure in regards to finding Caylee would be a very good thing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: September 03, 2008, 06:30:53 PM »

I have to be skeptical of anything the Body Hunters find.  I'll wait till LE is called in.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: September 03, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »

The dumpter you guys are referring to is not the only one in question. This one was in an area where phone activity was near an office complex and the wood close to the airport.

Yes, we searched the area and LE was to follow.

I have been in and out of this site due to work obligations.  Was it ever released what they found in the dumpster?  I am so sorry if this has been asked and answered already.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #466 on: September 03, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

The bounty hunter who helped secure the release from jail of missing toddler Casey Anthony's mother several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated.

Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Leonard Padilla said that he has made that offer to Casey Anthony's family and her attorney, and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

Padilla who only weeks ago was adamant that the toddler was alive, now believes she is dead. He also speculated that the body was disposed of in a dumpster near where the Anthony car was found.

He also speculated in the interview that investigators would drop a "big bombshell" in the case "soon."

Casey, who had been jailed since mid-July, was released on August 21 after Padilla orchestrated her release on a $500,000 bond. The amount for the bond, $50,000, was given to a Clearwater, Fla., bail bonds company who then posted the bond.

At the time, the bondsman said they believed Casey might be more likely to talk about her daughter's disappearance if released from jail

This past Friday, Casey was arrested at her parents' home on economic crime charges. She was booked back into jail on $3,000 bond and shortly after her original bond was pulled.

The new charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

According to sheriff's office reports, Casey used a friend's checkbook to buy items at Target and Winn-Dixie, and to write a check for cash in July.

Casey has already been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Police say Casey is a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, who hasn't been seen since mid-June. She did not report her daughter missing until July.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7351836&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

They won't accept that deal.  If Casey tells where the body is and it is located she will be charged with murder.  The bond LP posts would be useless, because I'll bet you anything that the murder charge will be NO BOND.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 03, 2008, 06:33:54 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

WHAT????  ok ok let's not panic ok ok ... maybe part of a plan to .... well .... maybe to make LE bring formal charges???  UGH  ....  SAY IT ISN'T SO ....

Ok .. in reading more carefully ..... I think he is just trying to bring Caylee home .... (ducking in case bananas are gonna be thrown) 

You are right.

On the other hand ... maybe the closure in regards to finding Caylee would be a very good thing.

Janet

I think he's safe.  I can't imagine there being a bond for murder one.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: September 03, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

You are right.

Janet

Why the a'bout face????  What are they not telling us?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 03, 2008, 06:34:32 PM »

Sorry - I am a medical transcriptionist by trade and was trying to type as they were talking.  Anyway announcer said three sources told him there was "large amounts of chloroform" in the car.  Same source said that information about websites were taken from the hard drive on her computer seized during the search warrant.  They also spoke to a chemist who told them "chloroform was very hard to come by" (unless of course your mother is a nurse (my addition) !!

I wonder what the dates were when she searched for chloroform.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 03, 2008, 06:34:44 PM »

OK HOLD UP SOMEONE HERE SO SORRY I FORGOT WHO SAID THEY TALKED TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THERE WAS EVIDENCE IN THE CAR LINKED TO GEORGE ...COULD CHLOROFORM  BE LINKED TO GEORGE?HENCE PADILLA NOT SAYING HIS NAME....

WHO SAID THAT BY THE WAY I REMEMBER YOU WERE OUT WITH FIRENDS AND RAN INTO A GUY FRIEND AND HE TOLD YOU THIS STORY???

sorry about caps by keyboard doesnt have a light and by the time i am done typing(i dont look at the screen) i dont want to retype..Sorry will be more careful now..
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #471 on: September 03, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

Larry Garrison has been in CA for ever.  Not much of a spokesman.  Maybe someone should ask him where George is.  Where is George?

Isn't Larry in Texas???  It's hardd to keep up with where everyone is

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 03, 2008, 06:35:08 PM »

One of the news reports says George and Cindy were at the high profile lawyer's office today.  Anyone verify this yet?  Was George there with Cindy?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: September 03, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

Just saw LP on HN....I think he is full of tish....

He just sort of talks around things.....making it seem like he knows more than the average civilian...he is not saying ANYTHING that I haven't heard discussed on this board.

He is desperately clinging to his 15 minutes....

it's also interesting to know there are no criminals that need round'd up.

he's a successful bounty hunter ya know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 03, 2008, 06:35:38 PM »

I wish that cam was working. I want to watch the roof blow at 4937 Hopespring. It's coming!  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: September 03, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

They won't accept that deal.  If Casey tells where the body is and it is located she will be charged with murder.  The bond LP posts would be useless, because I'll bet you anything that the murder charge will be NO BOND.
EXACTLY!! Padilla is showboating.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #476 on: September 03, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »

Ok please waite until I am through talking before you throw a banana split at my ass....

I did not like LP at first, I hated him for getting Casey out of jail.  After reading and hearing things he has said I honestly think in his "odd Cowboy" way was doing what he thought he could do to help Caylee. 
I believe he got way in over his head before he had a chance to take a breath, the media frenzie went ballistic for him and over him, he had no chance.  His "good deed" went sour, and he has been trying to save face ever since.
I think this last attempt was purely to find out where Caylee is, and quite possibly in his mind his last possible attempt at "salvation" in this case.  To right his wrong.
IMO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 03, 2008, 06:37:03 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

You are right.

Janet

I say let her out.IF SHE TELLS WHERE CAYLEE IS......the public and press are gonna storm that house day and night and they will have to put her back to protect her.....yep let the biotch out!!!  She will be begging to go back to jail....LP is no idiot even though he may act like it at times

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 03, 2008, 06:37:10 PM »

OK HOLD UP SOMEONE HERE SO SORRY I FORGOT WHO SAID THEY TALKED TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THERE WAS EVIDENCE IN THE CAR LINKED TO GEORGE ...COULD CHLOROFORM  BE LINKED TO GEORGE?HENCE PADILLA NOT SAYING HIS NAME....

WHO SAID THAT BY THE WAY I REMEMBER YOU WERE OUT WITH FIRENDS AND RAN INTO A GUY FRIEND AND HE TOLD YOU THIS STORY???

sorry about caps by keyboard doesnt have a light and by the time i am done typing(i dont look at the screen) i dont want to retype..Sorry will be more careful now..

I think that was BT, I'm not sure.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: September 03, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

I wish that cam was working. I want to watch the roof blow at 4937 Hopespring. It's coming!  

MrsK I don't get NG can I watch it online?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.