April 23, 2024, 06:29:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433233 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #480 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »

One of the news reports says George and Cindy were at the high profile lawyer's office today.  Anyone verify this yet?  Was George there with Cindy?

I read that it was just Cindy, and then I saw it stated that her and George are scheduled to meet with Cindy tomorrow.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:14 PM »

Or, maybe Padilla's is squeezing every bit he can out of his $50,000 worth of publicity.  Gotta get into the public eye when you want to be a big time TV bounty hunter.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #482 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »

One of the news reports says George and Cindy were at the high profile lawyer's office today.  Anyone verify this yet?  Was George there with Cindy?

I read that it was just Cindy, and then I saw it stated that her and George are scheduled to meet with Cindy CASEY tomorrow.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:34 PM »

Tim Miller will be doing Dana's show tonight.

Also Tim is going to be doing Nancy Grace live from their Command Center in FLA tonight. Do not miss.

Thanks Red!

tHANKS!!!!!!!

I don't get nancy grace here at home can you watch her online?  If so would simebody please give me her link. TIA

Lisa - Nancy Grace won't come on for another 1 1/2 hours.  When it does I'm sure Carpe will copy and put it on Youtube.  Then you can watch it.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:42 PM »

O/T This morning there was a brief discussion re: recent skeletal remains found in a storage locker UNRELATED TO THIS CASE....I now have the names of the children for anyone who is interested> Siblings Tricia Reyes, 11, and Victor Reyes, 10
http://politicom.moldova.org/stiri/eng/147168/

Oh that is sad...thanks for the update

That's my hometown.  I'm going there this weekend and NOT looking forward to the nasty heat.  That's also the town where the murder for hire plot involving a former co-worker is being investigated.  What a nasty little town, eh?

We have a lot in common, DW.  I wondered if you were from Bakersfield after you mentioned the Head Start program in Kern County.

Where are you from, flossy??

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #485 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »

Going back to the Chloroform
Go back to Dante

Something is Everything when it comes to Casey's Boyfriends ... One of them is Key to Caylee - I have to believe.

Chloroform used in some paint strippers and for industrial degreasing. It is also used in anaesthesia

Many Industrial Degreasers " solvents" used in Auto Repair, Auto parts ....

Chloroform---this is a solvent for resins and fats. Better known as a powerful anaesthetic, chloroform is not used in that capacity now because it can cause liver damage and cancer.
Trichloroethane---(also known as methylchloroform or 1,1,1 trichloroethane) is used in typing correction fluids. It may be fatal or cause permanent brain damage if inhaled in high concentrations. Trichloroethane is used as an industrial solvent and like the CFCs it damages the ozone layer. See also the main entry for Trichloroethane.
Dichloroethane (ethylene dichloride)---used as a solvent for lacquers.
Perchloroethylene (tetrachloroethylene)---this is the most common dry-cleaning solvent. See also the main entry for Perchloroethylene.
Trichloroethylene---used in some paint strippers and for industrial degreasing. It is also used in anaesthesia.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 03, 2008, 06:39:23 PM »

Interesting.  Conflicting reports but nothing verified on George's whereabouts.  Wish I knew where George was!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 03, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »

Or, maybe Padilla's is squeezing every bit he can out of his $50,000 worth of publicity.  Gotta get into the public eye when you want to be a big time TV bounty hunter.

I will at least give Leonard Padilla credit for admitting he was wrong about Casey.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #488 on: September 03, 2008, 06:40:06 PM »

Ok please waite until I am through talking before you throw a banana split at my ass....

I did not like LP at first, I hated him for getting Casey out of jail.  After reading and hearing things he has said I honestly think in his "odd Cowboy" way was doing what he thought he could do to help Caylee. 
I believe he got way in over his head before he had a chance to take a breath, the media frenzie went ballistic for him and over him, he had no chance.  His "good deed" went sour, and he has been trying to save face ever since.
I think this last attempt was purely to find out where Caylee is, and quite possibly in his mind his last possible attempt at "salvation" in this case.  To right his wrong.
IMO
He also said that he was going to go out and help TES search and the next thing we know he's loaded up the truck and headed back home

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 03, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »

Ok please waite until I am through talking before you throw a banana split at my ass....

I did not like LP at first, I hated him for getting Casey out of jail.  After reading and hearing things he has said I honestly think in his "odd Cowboy" way was doing what he thought he could do to help Caylee. 
I believe he got way in over his head before he had a chance to take a breath, the media frenzie went ballistic for him and over him, he had no chance.  His "good deed" went sour, and he has been trying to save face ever since.
I think this last attempt was purely to find out where Caylee is, and quite possibly in his mind his last possible attempt at "salvation" in this case.  To right his wrong.
IMO

I agree, and I probably have a bigger banana split target than you!

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 03, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on Today at 11:47:21 AM
Posted by Larry Garrison on the front page of SM.  HE HAS ALOT OF NERVE IMO!

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

Sep 3, 10:20 AM

This is quite humorous. I have an email telling me to never contact Larry garrison again, yet he just can't seem to stay away from Scared Monkeys. I have no idea what Garrison's issue is other than he wanted to control a story and we wanted to find a missing child. How dare we. Honestly, I have no idea what got in this guy's head.

We shouldn't have to beg should we now to find a missing girl. That sentence speaks volumes.

Yeah that's right Larry ... the people who are busting their ass searching for Caylee are doing it for the money ... SPIN A LITTLE MORE BUDDY. Cuz we all know that you ain't in it for the $'s. I must have missed you in Florida.

What is it that you have done to help find Caylee? People from this site have actually traveled to FLA to search ... not going Good Morning America and The Today Show.

Do we really want to get into the debate about who is in it for the money? Volunteers?

TRY AND SPIN THAT ONE.

It is sad that someone got upset with SM because we dared have Tim Miller do Dana's show. Tim Miller ... a man who has been a long time friend of mine and who has been a guest more than anyone else on SM radio.

Those who usually accuse other of things are usually guilty themselves.

RU accused us of being in this for the money ... join the very people that you once detested. Water seeks its own level.

I prefer "The one who smelt it, dealt it" since we are talking about a POS

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #491 on: September 03, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

You guys have to slow down...I need to get supper....darn it....bbl...why can't DH just get a can of soup? LOL

Throw a hotdog at him... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 03, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »

O/T This morning there was a brief discussion re: recent skeletal remains found in a storage locker UNRELATED TO THIS CASE....I now have the names of the children for anyone who is interested> Siblings Tricia Reyes, 11, and Victor Reyes, 10

That's my hometown.  I'm going there this weekend and NOT looking forward to the nasty heat.  That's also the town where the murder for hire plot involving a former co-worker is being investigated.  What a nasty little town, eh?

We have a lot in common, DW.  I wondered if you were from Bakersfield after you mentioned the Head Start program in Kern County.

And is your avi a silky?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 03, 2008, 06:41:40 PM »

If Leonard were out searching the swamps with Tim, I'd think more of him.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 03, 2008, 06:41:57 PM »

I read that it was just Cindy, and then I saw it stated that her and George are scheduled to meet with Cindy CASEY tomorrow.
Tomorrow's visit has been cancelled because Casey will be in court being arraigned on the new charges

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: September 03, 2008, 06:42:23 PM »

This is the header for the college brochure Casey had in the trash bag.  "She's close to home, Dad"

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: September 03, 2008, 06:42:43 PM »

Tomorrow's visit has been cancelled because Casey will be in court being arraigned on the new charges

Anyone know what time?  Thank You MRSK

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 03, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »

Anyone know what time?  Thank You MRSK

All I know is that the visit was scheduled for 9 am

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #498 on: September 03, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »

Sayin he believes Caylee may have been alive on the 24th b/c of phone convo w/Jesse.  Casey saying Caylee get off the table.

I doubt it

Me too Klaas....and no matter what....IMO Casey won't talk, period.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #499 on: September 03, 2008, 06:44:22 PM »

Where are you from, flossy??

Same place as you!  It's going to be about 98-100 degrees this weekend, so bring shorts and flip flops!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.