April 23, 2024, 09:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433235 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #580 on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »

OMG! Something just struck me. That team "The Body Hunter's" that have cadaver dogs and reported the hit tonight...that's Gale St. John!

There were some areas of interest the TES searches found LE was going to go out on, this was one of them.  Also, I believe I read that Gale was going to join up with TES and LE to search where ever necessary.

So if Gale St John were to get in a fight with the crazy psychic lady from Detriot...who do you think would win??

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »

Sticking neck out here, I don't feel like anyone knew or helped her, or they would have done SOMETHIN to cover their tracks. She just drove around with her child's body for days. seems to me.  Parked her car with her purse still in it and walked away. Just like she wasn't pregnant either.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:48 PM »

Hi, not sure, just talked with Gale and she's with the police right now...I just got back from my sons school, so I'm getting updated on what happened right now...and I will post what I can soon.

Brian

Got this too

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: September 03, 2008, 07:24:16 PM »

At 8pm ET Nancy Grace should be covering the case.  Should be a good show and Tim Miller will be back on.

Also, Tim Miller will be on the Dana Pretzer radio show at 9pm ET, don't miss it.  I'll post a link to Dana Pretzer when it gets closer to show time.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: September 03, 2008, 07:25:13 PM »

Ok thanks.  Would the uh..remains still smell? Thought it would be bones by now.

some one put a dead dog in a plastic bag by the creek near my house last year, every time i drive by it, i can still smell it...

I had a real bad situation last mothers day the guy I was dateing died while we were asleep I thought he was just sleeping late that day but finally called 911 he was only gone about 10 or 11 hours when they got there and my trailer smelt totally different.

I'm so sorry (from the sensitive side of me)

Did he die with a smile on his face (from the testosterone side)

Just kidding, welcome   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: September 03, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »

WKMG also had Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary's response to Cindy Anthony's demand for an apology. She said Beary was grandstanding in the way Casey was arrested Friday night.

Beary's response: "Won't happen. Won't happen. We're doing our job."

Way to go Beary! You have the entire Monkey Clan standing behind you with those words!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #586 on: September 03, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »

video of Tim today (speaking of what we saw in print earlier)
http://www.wftv.com/video/5095375/index.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: September 03, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »

Thanks Sunny.

I have not hear Padilla's interview yet.

Janet

Hi Janet...good to see you....it's not gret but stick with it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 03, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Bounty Hunter Offers to Re-Post Casey Anthony's Bond
Last Edited: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 5:37 PM EDT
Created: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 4:24 PM EDT

The bounty hunter who helped secure the release from jail of missing toddler Casey Anthony's mother several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated.

Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Leonard Padilla said that he has made that offer to Casey Anthony's family and her attorney, and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

Padilla who only weeks ago was adamant that the toddler was alive, now believes she is dead. He also speculated that the body was disposed of in a dumpster near where the Anthony car was found.

He also speculated in the interview that investigators would drop a "big bombshell" in the case "soon."

Casey, who had been jailed since mid-July, was released on August 21 after Padilla orchestrated her release on a $500,000 bond. The amount for the bond, $50,000, was given to a Clearwater, Fla., bail bonds company who then posted the bond.

At the time, the bondsman said they believed Casey might be more likely to talk about her daughter's disappearance if released from jail

This past Friday, Casey was arrested at her parents' home on economic crime charges. She was booked back into jail on $3,000 bond and shortly after her original bond was pulled.

On Wednesday more economic fraud charges were filed against her.

The new charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

According to sheriff's office reports, Casey used a friend's checkbook to buy items at Target and Winn-Dixie, and to write a check for cash in July.

Casey has already been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Police say Casey is a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, who hasn't been seen since mid-June. She did not report her daughter missing until July.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7351836&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. I've been on the phone with my sister for the last hour, unable to read this CRAZY-AZZ $H*T going on. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where to begin..  would it have been wrong of me to hang up on my sister to read the forum? 

OK..  Nancy better have Padilla on tonight to explain this crap!!!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 03, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »

At 8pm ET Nancy Grace should be covering the case.  Should be a good show and Tim Miller will be back on.

Also, Tim Miller will be on the Dana Pretzer radio show at 9pm ET, don't miss it.  I'll post a link to Dana Pretzer when it gets closer to show time.

Can you please post something on NG as I don't get  her

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: September 03, 2008, 07:27:28 PM »

Thanks Klaas...I am anxiously waiting...I have my popcorn and gummy bears on standby!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 03, 2008, 07:28:07 PM »

Ok thanks.  Would the uh..remains still smell? Thought it would be bones by now.

some one put a dead dog in a plastic bag by the creek near my house last year, every time i drive by it, i can still smell it...

I had a real bad situation last mothers day the guy I was dateing died while we were asleep I thought he was just sleeping late that day but finally called 911 he was only gone about 10 or 11 hours when they got there and my trailer smelt totally different.

I'm so sorry (from the sensitive side of me)

Did he die with a smile on his face (from the testosterone side)

Just kidding, welcome   

Actually NO my brother called me when I was in a really bad way and asked me the same thing that was the first time I laughed no offense taking

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #592 on: September 03, 2008, 07:29:09 PM »

This is the header for the college brochure Casey had in the trash bag.  "She's close to home, Dad"

Hmmm interresting

This is something that should be sent to LE. IMHO.

If it hasn't been said already.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 03, 2008, 07:29:35 PM »

Can you please post something on NG as I don't get  her

Lisa someone usually will type and keep us updated with whats going on on NG..Then usually the NG youtube video by carpe will shortly follow..
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: September 03, 2008, 07:29:58 PM »

Sorry - I am a medical transcriptionist by trade and was trying to type as they were talking.  Anyway announcer said three sources told him there was "large amounts of chloroform" in the car.  Same source said that information about websites were taken from the hard drive on her computer seized during the search warrant.  They also spoke to a chemist who told them "chloroform was very hard to come by" (unless of course your mother is a nurse (my addition) !!

I wonder what the dates were when she searched for chloroform.

Do we know for sure it was Chloroform or is it just speculation from somewhere?  Where did the Chloroform idea come from?  It is a gas that I would think, dissipates very quickly and would not hang around in a trunk.  Chloroform is not an anesthetic that is used widely anymore.  We use more short acting and more controllable medications to sedate someone.  Was this thought from reputable site?

I will throw in this thought....Chloroform causes miscarriages.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story

Chloroform found in Casey Anthony's trunk

Sarah Lundy, Amy L. Edwards, Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

6:01 PM EDT, September 3, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Anthony's meet with local high profile lawyer
6:00p.m.

Cindy and George Anthony met with high profile lawyer Mark NeJame this afternoon.

NeJame wouldn't go into detail about what was discussed at the meeting, which he said lasted a few hours.

He said the family is frustrated that the public and the media have lost focus of the search for Caylee. Their life has become so public that even their meeting with him was leaked to media, he said.

The Anthonys wanted to better understand the legal process and the media to figure out what's happening, NeJame said.

The couple did not retain NeJame as their attorney but he said he would make himself available.

Chloroform found in Casey Anthony's trunk
5:31 p.m. Preliminary results from the FBI lab show that chloroform - a type of chemical capable of putting someone to sleep - was found in the back of Casey Anthony's car, a source said.

Its role in the Caylee's disappearance is not clear. However, there is evidence showing that Casey Anthony may have been researching the chemical on the internet, sources said.

Chloroform has been depicted in movies and television shows when a person uses a rag soaked in the liquid to cover the mouth and nose of another, making them lose consciousness.

A person can die if too much of the chemical is inhaled.

According to numerous Web sites, chloroform can form when chlorine comes in contact with skin, sweat or urine.

Casey Anthony will appear in court for new charges
4:40 p.m.

Casey Anthony's scheduled visit with her parents tomorrow morning was canceled because she will be in court, according to the Orange County Jail. Anthony will have her initial appearance at 8:30 a.m. from the jail on the new fraud charges filed today. Her brother, Lee Anthony, is still expected to visit her on Saturday.

Beary pleads for more volunteers to join the search
4:25 p.m. Sheriff Kevin Beary this afternoon pleaded with the public to join in the search for Caylee Marie.

"I am asking for people to get interested," he said. "Come out and help."

The sheriff's office arrived at the EquuSearch command post near OIA this afternoon to speak to the media and announce that his office is giving a $5,000 check to the search group. Beary called EquuSearch a reputable organization and said he was grateful for the help to find the missing toddler.

"We need to try to find some closure on this case," he said. "That's why Equusearch is here."

The search effort will soon be aided by a drone - a machine that looks like a miniature airplane that will fly over an area to take photos and can detect differences in the topography that may not be noticable to the human eye, said Mandy Albritton of EquuSearch.

"Regardless whether she's alive or passed away, we need to find Caylee," Beary said.

Thanks so much.  I knew I had much to catch up on.  Chloroform is not used in clinical anymore or anywhere in medicine that I know of....at least not here.  Who clued her onto Chloroform?  Was it Casey that did internet search or George?  If I am signed on, my kids can do search under my screen name.  It won't show up on theirs unless they switch over to their screen names.  Is Chloroform used for a street high now?

But....chloroform can form when chlorine comes in contact with skin, sweat or urine.  Was bleach used to clean trunk when urine was present......again just brainstorming....I work in plaintiff med-mal firm.....always brainstorming and it hurts my brain.....

Did anyone see if Chloroform can be bought over internet?

Quote that stuck out in my mind....."Regardless whether she's alive or passed away, we need to find Caylee," Beary said.

They still are not sure she is dead.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: September 03, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »

WKMG also had Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary's response to Cindy Anthony's demand for an apology. She said Beary was grandstanding in the way Casey was arrested Friday night.

Beary's response: "Won't happen. Won't happen. We're doing our job."

Way to go Beary! You have the entire Monkey Clan standing behind you with those words!

DITTO!!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 03, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »

Thanks for pointing that out.. it was interesting..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 03, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 03, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »

Klaas ... I mess up my post.

Please fix or delete.

I promise I will never never never never never ask you for another favor.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 03, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

cant watch right now can you clue me in on what it said?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.