April 26, 2024, 09:06:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433368 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 03, 2008, 07:58:24 PM »

Sigh.. this is so not the night for me. 

8pm: Nancy Grace
8pm: 2 hr season premier of Bones
9pm: Dana
9pm: season premier of Ghost Hunters.

GOT   ???   I don't, lol.

I don't have TIVO either 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #661 on: September 03, 2008, 07:58:53 PM »

I'm going to go watch Nancy now, then listen to Dana and then head to the monkey bunky.  Nite all!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 03, 2008, 07:59:13 PM »

O/T to add some levity

I was very busy working behind the scenes today with Marlee. I was running out of cigarettes so I had my 70 year old mother pick them up for me. Now, cigarettes are a bad habit and they aren't cheap. $14 later, she comes home with 2 packs of 120's menthol. I haven't smoked a menthol since high school and these puppies are Loooong. This was about 2pm

My lips are now swollen like an Aboriginal tribe women. I am talking like a dentist numbed my mouth. I think I'm allergic to menthol.

I am allergic to artichokes and that exactly what happens to me.  I look like I got a bad botox job and its  painful

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #663 on: September 03, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

will be  here, but I am sitting at couch watching Nancy...will go back and forth, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 03, 2008, 08:01:52 PM »

will be  here, but I am sitting at couch watching Nancy...will go back and forth, lol.

PLEASE PLEASE someone post NG interview cuz I don't get her

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 03, 2008, 08:02:29 PM »

i hate being invisible 

hahaha welcome to my world!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 03, 2008, 08:03:34 PM »

Has anyone found George???

Possibility #1 - when the DNA results came back on Wednesday, he knew from experience what Casey had done and he left the house because he didn't want to be support of her anymore.

Possibility #2 - when the DNA came back, he knew that LE was getting close and he's taken off because he's involved in the murder or disposal.

Possibility 3# - he can't stand being in the same with Cindy anymore.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: September 03, 2008, 08:04:50 PM »

[/quote]

Thanks Klaas...I am anxiously waiting...I have my popcorn and gummy bears on standby!
[/quote]

Ok..that's it! Dolce's comment has made me come ot of hiding!
Just want to say hi to everyone and tell you that i LOVE this site. I have been lurking for quite a while and am soo impressed with everyones knowledge and also respect for each other and their opinions!

Also....Dolce, could you please pass the gmmies and popcorn?

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 03, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »

To all the Topix Oh Well iii posters:
Please accept my humblest and most heartfelt apologies for the post I put on this morning with the inventory list. It was meant to be a spoof. I thought everyone would recognize it as a joke, and pay no attention to it. I did not mean for one minute, and it never entered my mind, that anyone would take it seriously and try to track down or research the individual items on it. I am very, very sorry that some of you wasted your precious time on this wild goose chase.
<<snip>>  ...
Enquiring Minds

I did not see this  post...  BUT if I had... this would have bee my thoughts

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: September 03, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »

NG just ran a list of outrageous Anthony statements... like a montage.

did you all catch the one where Cindy said something like ~

'if you keep believing false evidence, you are going to put CAYLEE in a coffin' {paraphrased}

did anyone else just catch that?

I swear I heard her say CAYLEE and not Casey.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: September 03, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »

Interesting.  Conflicting reports but nothing verified on George's whereabouts.  Wish I knew where George was!!

DARN IT---SLOW DOWN.  I have been trying to catch up since 4:30 (2 hours) and everytime I get close I find myself 4-6 more pages behind. 

My guess on the chemical is Cindy and George tried to cover up the decomposing body odor and pour bleach in the trunk causing a caustic reaction with the stains, hair etc. They knew immediately a dead body had been in that car and tried to cover it up.  I also believe that George found the body in the trunk and he disposed of the body and then dumped the car. (MOO) 

Now back to reading.

Yep.  I agree especially with a nurse and detective as grandparents.  They know the power of bleach.  I know the power of bleach. I am still not convinced that it was Caylee's body in trunk.  There was a body,  but not sure it was Caylee's.  You may think I am nuts....it is ok cause sometimes I think I am nuts...Maybe Casey (or someone) killed someone to save Caylee but it wasn't enough and they still took her.  Show me proof that it was Caylee's decomposing body in trunk...I do not think we have that....Hence why Padilla coming back.  There was a dead body...not Caylee's.

Why is Padilla coming back?  What is the shocking FBI news....maybe the theory that Casey killed Caylee is all wrong.  Someone else was killed that night, but took Caylee.

I know it sounds far fetched and you are beating me with bananas, but........right now, there is no evidence that dead body in trunk was Caylee.  We have dead body and Caylee's DNA, but they are not linked together.....yet

Put all emotions aside...don't stone me with banana peels...please....just think outside our emotions..

No direct DNA link to hair and Caylee.....Caylee DNA in trunk....yes.....my kids DNA is in my trunk.  Padilla, after seeing new DNA, willing to bail her out again.  Chloroform forms if bleach hits skin, urine etc.,  I have put urine diapers in my trunk until next rest stop.  I am sure urine was on carpet by then.

I am in no way sticking up for Anthony family, but the evidence just is not there yet to convict...too many variables and with Padilla wanting to come back in, the Le evidence is not solid yet.  Evidence may shock world, but to to incriminate Casey. Sorry, in law for 10 years now as a nurse

Hate me and throw bananas at me.........BUT.....think out of box and don't convince yourself that Casey did it.  Look at total picture.  Lets look at total picture and find out what happened.  I think it goes far beyond the Anthony family.

Take a deep breath and step away and look at case from afar.  Look at all real, true, evidence and what Padillla and LE are saying...there are puzzle pieces for us not given to us, that do not need emotions to screw up.  Think clearly Monkeys.

There is much more to this than a missing baby.

And stop posting that ab shot of PR idiot.  I have seen enough.

Step away from the computer....LOL

I emailed Le a long time ago re what Casey was saying as friends..Julliett Lewis was in movies re forensics and grand theft auto....Zaneida Gonzelez was another with LA forensics (2 books/movies...check out trailers)....all her names had to deal with unsolved murder cases or the "cheerleader" that got pregnant but parents that did not approve so they turned to life of crime.  Sound familiar?
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: September 03, 2008, 08:09:57 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already:

New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney

POSTED: 3:04 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 7:02 pm EDT September 3, 2008

[NEWSVINE: New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney] [DELICIOUS: New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney] [DIGG: New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney] [FACEBOOK: New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney] [REDDIT: New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney] [RSS] [PRINT: New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney] [EMAIL: New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney]
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New criminal charges were filed against Casey Anthony on Wednesday and Eyewitness News has learned she could be getting a powerful local attorney. Meanwhile, late Wednesday afternoon Eyewitness News learned about possible new evidence.

Sources close to the investigation confirmed to Eyewitness News late Wednesday afternoon that preliminary tests show chloroform inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. That is the same place investigators found a hair and a stain they believe belonged to Caylee Anthony and that showed she was dead.

Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News they did not believe the find was likely to have anything to do with the Caylee Anthony case but homicide detectives had been called out just in case.

NEW CHARGES FILED UNRELATED TO CAYLEE'S DISAPPEARANCE

The new charges Casey is facing are unrelated to her daughter Caylee's disappearance. They stem from Casey's arrest Friday night, when she was accused of stealing money from her friend's checking account. The friend, Amy Huizenga, says Anthony stole several checks and cleaned out her bank account while Huizenga was vacationing in Puerto Rico.

The sheriff's office said they were able to connect Casey with the checks using video surveillance from a Target and Bank of America location.

The new charges filed Wednesday are for two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

HIGH-PROFILE ORLANDO ATTORNEY CONTACTED

Only Eyewitness News has learned one of Orlando's most prominent defense attorneys, Mark Nejame, has been contacted in the case, but he hasn't decided if he'll take it over. Late Wednesday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned George and Cindy Anthony met with Nejame at his office.

[Mark Nejame]
Mark Nejame
Nejame has decades of experience in high-profile cases. He said the Anthonys only contacted him for advice and were not currently seeking to have him act as their or Casey's attorney. He told Eyewitness News the Anthonys had questions about the case related to Caylee and didn't ask any questions related to Casey.

Nejame said that the Anthonys just wanted advice regarding evidence found relating to Caylee's disappearance, but Nejame wouldn't disclose what kind of advice he gave.

"To be going through the loss of their granddaughter, their daughter in jail, it's a lot. And then, nobody's trained for this sort of thing, nobody's trained. They're regular, hard-working, good people and now their daughter in jail, their granddaughter missing, the media's at their door every minute," Nejame told Eyewitness News early Wednesday evening after meeting with George and Cindy Anthony.

Mark Nejame and his team of attorneys have been known to represent high-profile cases in Central Florida. In 2004, he represented Jesse Maali. The high-profile I-Drive business man was investigated by federal agents and then indicted on charges of hiring illegal aliens, money laundering and tax evasion.

President of the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys Richard Hornsby told Eyewitness News that Nejame's firm would be an asset to Casey Anthony's defense because he is media savvy.

"If Mark would take over to the Anthony case, it would be a great benefit from both the media and legal standpoint, because you know the right decision would be made," Hornsby said.

Nejame's law firm was in the spotlight when he represented Fred Khalilian. Khalilian is best known for opening nightspot Club Paris at Church Street Station with hotel heiress Paris Hilton in 2004. Khalilian was accused raping a girl at his apartment after leaving his nightclub Dolce.

Former city commissioner Ernest Page hired Nejame when he got into hot water. Page was accused of using his city hall position to demand business dealings with a developer.

But Hornsby believes the Anthony case is so big, it takes more than just one attorney to handle it.

"If Mark's firm were to be taking over, it would be like a team as opposed to a sole practitioner, which quite frankly this case needs," he said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:40 PM »

'if you keep believing false evidence, you are going to put CAYLEE in a coffin' {paraphrased}

she said caylee

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 03, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »

Cindy said that on NG last night..they should have played the whole quote...put caylee in a coffin 'by wasting time looking for a body instead of a live child'  paraphrased but a poor choice of words which gives insight into how she really feels, granny knows the baby is dead

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 03, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »

CHLOROFORM!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!  I cant beleive this..oh wait...yes I can.....

"God dont like ugly"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: September 03, 2008, 08:13:39 PM »

I wonder how I did that? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: September 03, 2008, 08:13:39 PM »

O/T to add some levity

I was very busy working behind the scenes today with Marlee. I was running out of cigarettes so I had my 70 year old mother pick them up for me. Now, cigarettes are a bad habit and they aren't cheap. $14 later, she comes home with 2 packs of 120's menthol. I haven't smoked a menthol since high school and these puppies are Loooong. This was about 2pm

My lips are now swollen like an Aboriginal tribe women. I am talking like a dentist numbed my mouth. I think I'm allergic to menthol.

OMG....are you going to be ok?!! I told ya you should've tried to get the glue off your butt   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 03, 2008, 08:15:08 PM »

Oh Bless his heart....Tim sounds so much better tonight!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 03, 2008, 08:15:54 PM »

O/T to add some levity

OMG....are you going to be ok?!! I told ya you should've tried to get the glue off your butt   

Glue on Butt

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: September 03, 2008, 08:16:05 PM »

Chloroform can be used in the production of meth...."tweaker".... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.