April 27, 2024, 01:26:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433460 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

I wanted to offer that it shows on the Orlando County Clerk site that Bond was posted to two of her Charges. I bolded the two charges that have been paid.

Yesterday - by the local Bail Bondsman - Her 500k still stands.

Note:       Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence:    856
Case Status:    Presentenced
#Bond Amount:    100.00
Police Case Number:    n/a
Court Location:    CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency:    n/a
Charge/Court Case Number:    False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note:    Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence:    857
Case Status:    Presentenced
#Bond Amount:    100.00
Police Case Number:    n/a
Court Location:    CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency:    n/a
Charge/Court Case Number:    False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note:    Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

9/2/2008     A     BONDS DISCHARGED FCS10315199/200 FCS500308507

*** I just read on the board she was charged again today with yadda checks etc.

Why would her bond be paid yesterday .. I don't understand Lucy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2008, 03:58:21 PM »

Since you guys are better than me at this , I thought I posted this aleady but it did not show up

Could you look at the charging documents today and see the dates the checks where cashed and see if this fits ino the time frame she said she was looking for caylee , and if so would not the stores and bank have video sruveillance , wouldn't that help with the time line since this ws apparently happening when amy was out of town ... you could go see if Caylee was with her at the times she was at target winn dixie and bank "FAT CHANCE" but hey its worth a shot to get a more direct timeline

I may be stupid I am just asking

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2008, 03:58:28 PM »

Same message for J Grizzle's myspace  (Jesse Grund)

This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!

HHHHMMMM  The plot thickens

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2008, 03:59:28 PM »

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old. Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators. While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Welcome kwmred!  Great news that more are coming out to search huh?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2008, 03:59:42 PM »

you no if i was missing i would want you monkeys on my side yous are all very loving caring peeps god bless
very true, socialfriend!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »

This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!

WOW, the plot does thicken
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2008, 04:01:02 PM »

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10                September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony.  The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old.  Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators.  While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow.  Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon.  Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.  Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Media Relations
Office 407-254-7346
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

Did Casey not withdraw funds from her Grandparents' account using the number on a birthday cheque they gave her.  Then it was reported in the media that more than $40,000 unauthorized purchases were put on the Anthony's visa by Casey in the first month that Caylee was missing.   

It is my understanding that victims only report ... not file charges ... when their personal chequeing/Visa accounts are breach.  I believe that these are criminal offences and ... when reported by the financial institutions ... LE files the charges.

I could be wrong.

Janet

________

July 15th
The first 911 call from Cindy Anthony

“I have someone here who I need to be arrested in my home,” Cindy Anthony is heard telling a 911 operator ...

“OK, what did the person do that you need arrested?” the operator asked.

“My daughter,” Cindy Anthony said.

“For what?” the 911 operator said.

“For stealing an auto and stealing money,” Cindy Anthony said.

1.  Grandparents Account
2.  Parent's Visa

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »

Thats everybody my space happening on my personal one

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »

Since you guys are better than me at this , I thought I posted this aleady but it did not show up

Could you look at the charging documents today and see the dates the checks where cashed and see if this fits ino the time frame she said she was looking for caylee , and if so would not the stores and bank have video sruveillance , wouldn't that help with the time line since this ws apparently happening when amy was out of town ... you could go see if Caylee was with her at the times she was at target winn dixie and bank "FAT CHANCE" but hey its worth a shot to get a more direct timeline

I may be stupid I am just asking

There is mention of survielance video in the documents.  I'll do screen captures, give me a few minutes.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2008, 04:03:02 PM »

Same for Ricardo Morales

LE is ON THE MOVE!!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old. Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators. While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Welcome kwmred!  Great news that more are coming out to search huh?

Thanks Klaas!  Yes, I was so excited when I came across this info, and so proud of Orange Co. LE.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »

While it does thicken...I am unable to click onto any of my friends profiles due to this same issue.  NONE of them are any way associated with Casey Anthony though.  Maybe MySpace is down?

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2008, 04:04:05 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

More charges filed against Casey Anthony
2:45 p.m. Orange County sheriff's investigators announced that they have filed additional check fraud and theft charges against Casey Anthony. The charges are two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification, according to a sheriff's office press release.

Homicide investigators and others help EquuSearch

Woo Hoo , keep the pressure on.

So if previous to this she could get 17 years, wonder how may years she's up to now?

I wounder who's checks they were this time?  She really is a piece of work!!

Is this the Grandfathers money that she stole,maybe????

The new charges today are all related to Amy's checking account. Apparently, there are 3 charges brought for each check. Today, 6 new charges were brought against her. (2 checks.)

Amy's bank (BofA) is also pressing charges.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

2:45 p.m. Orange County sheriff's investigators announced that they have filed additional check fraud and theft charges against Casey Anthony. The charges are two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification, according to a sheriff's office press release.

So if previous to this she could get 17 years, wonder how may years she's up to now?

The new charges today are all related to Amy's checking account. Apparently, there are 3 charges brought for each check. Today, 6 new charges were brought against her. (2 checks.)

Are you serious?  How did you find that out?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2008, 04:06:29 PM »

Posted in the previous thread:

Does anyone else find it a little odd that (friends) people from Fusian have not been interviewed by the media?  (at least for sensationalism) Maybe they (media) think Cindy is doing enuff of that on her own.  I dunno .... I would just be interested in hearing what her "party friends" had to say about her....

Not really.  They weren't really her friends, only aquaintences.  She was only hanging out there about a month.

People like Casey don't keep friends very long.  Once they get screwed over or ripped off, they're done with her.

I agree that is why I put friends in parenthsis .... I was just thinking since they were acquaints and all being from the entertainment business they (or at least some) would be all over the media talking for some business "hype".... just wonderin what they would have to say (you never what she might have said to who)....

I'm sure you're right.  Casey isn't a very smart girl and she's probably tripped over her own lies more than once.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2008, 04:07:23 PM »

Sent:     Sun 8/31/08 5:33 PM
To:    heckinger@orlandosentinel.com
Hello Helen Eckinger:

I have read and appreciate your article very much in the Orlando Sentinel regarding the Caylee Anthony case and the search that is taking place today for her. TES is now searching and I would appreciate any ability you might have to make their participation in this case known to the public. I have followed Caylee's  case from the beginning as well as many others in which TES has participated. Tim Miller is a genuine person about which enough can not be said.

I am writing at this time, and hope this email reaches you in a timely manner that you might be able to let the public know that the searchers are in need of food and water as of this date 8/31/08. The search will continue at this time on 9/1/08 weather permitting. We have sent fast food delivers to the searchers. In some cases we are having trouble getting items to them. If there are any local residents unable to participate in the search specifically, but might be able to donate water that would be very much appreciated.

Thank-you for your coverage.

XXXXXXXXXX

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2008, 04:07:34 PM »

While it does thicken...I am unable to click onto any of my friends profiles due to this same issue.  NONE of them are any way associated with Casey Anthony though.  Maybe MySpace is down?

wow ... that is strange cuz I have accessed several others ok ..... Can someone tell me what Brian Luftkins quote says?  I don't speak spanish ...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19434791

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2008, 04:08:36 PM »

More charges?  Who did she steal from this time? 

Thats what  I want to know can't wait to find out.

A new check to AT&T for $500-something was recently discovered.

Maybe TonE or one of her friends received a credit card statement?

It looks like these are still connected to Amy...

So like Amy must yhave got some more checks back right?

The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2008, 04:08:46 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Are you serious?  How did you find that out?

orlando LE ...you rock!!!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »

Here's the Sherrif's updates. She was caught on surveillance camera at Target & BOA. She also  used Amy's account to make an online payment for her freakin' cell phone to AT&T in the amount of $574.

Fraud 3 & 4 are new. Fraud 4 lists what I just stated.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.