April 27, 2024, 01:23:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433458 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: September 03, 2008, 05:13:02 PM »

Same thing being reported at WS regarding the chloroform.  Several different Florida posters have heard the same thing on WESH. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »

Chloroform!  Geeze.  Yes, Casey sure is "Mother of the Year."  Could she have chloroformed her child to make her sleep and then went out to party?  Now, that would be a shocker.

By the way, hello Monkey friends.  I've been working today, but could not resist checking in here.  Klaas, jdancemagic asked me two nights ago if I was from that county in Ohio where the Anthony's are from.  Then, when I replied I was from Ashland County in Ohio, she left and never answered me when I asked where she was from.  I wish she'd come back and discuss the case.

Waving to you AZLady!!!!  that is exactly what I thought as soon as I read the chloroform post!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 03, 2008, 05:13:51 PM »

HIGH-PROFILE ORLANDO ATTORNEY CONTACTED

Only Eyewitness News has learned one of Orlando's most prominent defense attorneys, Mark Nejame, has been contacted in the case, but he hasn't decided if he'll take it over. Late Wednesday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned Cindy Anthony was meeting with Nejame at his office.

Nejame has decades of experience in high-profile cases. He's being very tight-lipped about the case. He didn't tell Eyewitness News why he hasn't decided whether or not he will take on the case and didn't say whether or not he may take on the case pro bono.

Mark Nejame and his team of attorneys have been known to represent high-profile cases in Central Florida. In 2004, he represented Jesse Maali. The high-profile I-Drive business man was investigated by federal agents and then indicted on charges of hiring illegal aliens, money laundering and tax evasion.

President of the Central Florida Association of Criminal

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 03, 2008, 05:14:00 PM »

Didn't Padilla say we were going to be shocked when the lab results for the trunk came out?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »

Another bit from WESH news - "found large amounts of a potentially lethal chemical" in the trunk of the car.  Three different sources report - prelim lab results show inside Casey's car was chloroform !!  Someone had visited websites that had information about chloroform - found on her hard drive on her computer.

WTH would she get chloroform???

I've been telling everyone this is not an accident.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 03, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »

CASEY IS COULD BE GETTING A NEW ATTORNEY???

WFTV.com

Casey should get a court appointed atty the same as anyone else would that couldn't afford to pay.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 03, 2008, 05:14:33 PM »

Another bit from WESH news - "found large amounts of a potentially lethal chemical" in the trunk of the car.  Three different sources report - prelim lab results show inside Casey's car was chloroform !!  Someone had visited websites that had information about chloroform - found on her hard drive on her computer.

W-H-A-T??? are you kidding?  Well that's not in laundry detergent the last time I checked!

oh my gosh...see...I knew it had to be intentional murder...once I believed Caylee was gone that is.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #267 on: September 03, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »

I've been trying to figure out how she would get a hold of chloroform....duh, Cindy's a nurse!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
disgusted florida mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »

I don't know if there is a link, I am sitting at my desk listing to the local news on WESH TV.  They had put a teaser on at 4:30 and it was the first story at 5:00.  I was trying to type as they spoke, not sure if it is on their site or not.  Bob Kealing, the reporter who has been doing this story all along gave the announcement.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #269 on: September 03, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

The major use of chloroform today is in the production of the refrigerant R-22, commonly used in the air conditioning business. However, as the Montreal Protocol takes effect, this use can be expected to decline as R-22 is replaced by refrigerants that are less liable to result in ozone depletion. In addition, it is used under research conditions to anesthetize mosquitoes for experiments, most frequently for the study of malaria. In film and television, it is sometimes used in a fictional manner to knock out an unsuspecting victim, leaving no trace.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »

sorry the whole thing didn't post

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2008, 05:15:07 PM »

TRUCK - TRUNK.

Can we edit here? 

Back on Topic:

chlorform? To make Caylee sleep and she used too much?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 03, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »

Sedating Chemical Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation into missing toddler Caylee Anthony told WESH 2 that preliminary lab results show there was chloroform in mother Casey Anthony's car.

Chloroform is a chemical that was used years ago to sedate patients during surgery.

When Casey Anthony's car was found, investigators said it smelled like decomposition.
Click here to find out more!

Her father, George Anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

A high-ranking sheriff's department official would neither confirm nor deny the computer information and the preliminary findings of chloroform in the car.

WESH 2 asked a spokeswoman for Casey Anthony’s lawyer about their reaction to the chloroform finding. She referred us to the state attorney's office.

Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.

The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags.

Earlier Wednesday, Texas EquuSearch said they may be packing up after clashing with the child’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

Throughout the week, the search has been focused in wooded areas and thick brush lately. They're places Anthony believes Caylee won't be found.

"I think it's a waste of time searching in the woods back by the airport and all that because I know Caylee is alive. I've gotten many people calling in and saying they've seen Caylee. What I would like people to do is continue to get the word out and continue to look for her," Anthony said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary made a plea on Wednesday for searchers to stay.

Beary promised Tim Miller, the president of Texas EquuSearch, some much-needed help in the form of airboats, patrols and money.

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.

The $5,000 was a donation from drug forfeiture money that was given to keep the search efforts going. Beary also appealed for more volunteers to join the search for Caylee.

"I am saying if Casey (Anthony) got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number and wasting our resources," Miller said.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony received a late-night visit from her attorney, Jose Baez, on Tuesday. Court records show he visited her at the Orange County Jail between 10 and 11 p.m.

Her brother, Lee, has scheduled a visit for Saturday at 1 p.m.

New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

A jail visit from parents George and Cindy Anthony that was slated for Thursday at 9 a.m. was cancelled so Casey Anthony could appear on the new charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 03, 2008, 05:16:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

New Charges For Casey Anthony Amid Reports Of New Attorney

POSTED: 3:04 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:09 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New criminal charges were filed against Casey Anthony on Wednesday and Eyewitness News has learned she could be getting a powerful local attorney.

The new charges are unrelated to her daughter Caylee's disappearance. They stem from Casey's arrest Friday night, when she was accused of stealing money from her friend's checking account. The friend, Amy Huizenga, says Anthony stole several checks and cleaned out her bank account while Huizenga was vacationing in Puerto Rico.

The sheriff's office said they were able to connect Casey with the checks using video surveillance from a Target and Bank of America location.

The new charges filed Wednesday are for two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

HIGH-PROFILE ORLANDO ATTORNEY CONTACTED

Only Eyewitness News has learned one of Orlando's most prominent defense attorneys, Mark Nejame, has been contacted in the case, but he hasn't decided if he'll take it over. Late Wednesday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned Cindy Anthony was meeting with Nejame at his office.

Mark Nejame

Nejame has decades of experience in high-profile cases. He's being very tight-lipped about the case. He didn't tell Eyewitness News why he hasn't decided whether or not he will take on the case and didn't say whether or not he may take on the case pro bono.

Mark Nejame and his team of attorneys have been known to represent high-profile cases in Central Florida. In 2004, he represented Jesse Maali. The high-profile I-Drive business man was investigated by federal agents and then indicted on charges of hiring illegal aliens, money laundering and tax evasion.

President of the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys Richard Hornsby told Eyewitness News that Nejame's firm would be an asset to Casey Anthony's defense because he is media savvy.

"If Mark would take over to the Anthony case, it would be a great benefit from both the media and legal standpoint, because you know the right decision would be made," Hornsby said.

Nejame's law firm was in the spotlight when he represented Fred Khalilian. Khalilian is best known for opening nightspot Club Paris at Church Street Station with hotel heiress Paris Hilton in 2004. Khalilian was accused raping a girl at his apartment after leaving his nightclub Dolce.

Former city commissioner Ernest Page hired Nejame when he got into hot water. Page was accused of using his city hall position to demand business dealings with a developer.

But Hornsby believes the Anthony case is so big, it takes more than just one attorney to handle it.

"If Mark's firm were to be taking over, it would be like a team as opposed to a sole practitioner, which quite frankly this case needs," he said.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 03, 2008, 05:16:45 PM »

At first I thought it was an accident but for a long time now I have not...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: September 03, 2008, 05:16:59 PM »

I posted yesterday that LE should look for Chloroform.....Casey is evil

Quote from: Destiny on September 02, 2008, 12:21:21 PM
Quote from: bleachedblack on September 02, 2008, 11:59:03 AM
Quote from: mrskub on September 02, 2008, 11:42:27 AM
Quote from: bleachedblack on September 02, 2008, 11:40:47 AM
Did anyone hear on NG last night someone say that one police officer lost his job due to something having to do with Casey? Like a relationship or something? Maybe she doesn't mind jail?

That was Anthony Rusciano (sp?). He was having an affair with her and lied about it. They even discussed Caylee online.

Oh thanks. I hadn't heard anything about him until last night.The other strange thing I heard Padilla say was that Casey was telling some of her friends that her parents had intentions of signing their house over to her?  Did I hear someone say Narcissistic personality disorder!

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:BPTw5Sj21YcJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder+narcissist&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Yes...I heard it too...I think Casy had plans for G-ma and G-pa to join Caylee down the pike....Des

You can bet on it.

LE should check for chloroform.....as lazy as Casey is, this would be an easy way to knock GM and GP out
.....she'll need a back hoe instead of a shovel if she plans on digging holes. I'd be very afraid if I were them, and Casey got out!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 03, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

Could Casey have used Cindy's RN license # to order it? 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 03, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »

Chloroform!  Geeze.  Yes, Casey sure is "Mother of the Year."  Could she have chloroformed her child to make her sleep and then went out to party?  Now, that would be a shocker.

By the way, hello Monkey friends.  I've been working today, but could not resist checking in here.  Klaas, jdancemagic asked me two nights ago if I was from that county in Ohio where the Anthony's are from.  Then, when I replied I was from Ashland County in Ohio, she left and never answered me when I asked where she was from.  I wish she'd come back and discuss the case.

Hey Sunny.  How ya doing?  There's a really good reason Casey did not call 911 when Caylee died.  Really good and it could be traced right to Casey.  Chloroform -- I'm just aghast.

Waving to you AZLady!!!!  that is exactly what I thought as soon as I read the chloroform post!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 03, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »

I've been trying to figure out how she would get a hold of chloroform....duh, Cindy's a nurse!

Nurses do not have access to Chloroform. This is not a readily available product.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: September 03, 2008, 05:18:14 PM »

OHMYGAWD...that makes sense...she has been cholorforming Caylee and leaving her in the car while she was out partying....and did it one too many times

Where is this info?

Sorry Lisa...this is just my thoughts...I should have added JMO....didn't mean to mislead anyone....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.