April 27, 2024, 04:32:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433408 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: September 03, 2008, 11:35:11 PM »

From another site regarding the case of John Henry Horton and chloroform.

Authorities said Owens led them to her friend on the golf course and that her friend told them Horton had forced her to sniff chloroform and then molested her. That was the break they had been waiting for.

The Kansas Supreme Court ruled in 2007 that the woman’s testimony should not have been allowed because what happened to her was not similar enough to what happened to Liz. The justices overturned the conviction; District Attorney Phill Kline refiled the charges.

At this trial, which began a week ago, prosecutors brought in new testimony from two inmates who said Horton told them he had killed Liz. The woman from the golf course also has testified at this trial.

Under questioning from Kline, Owens said she had never told authorities that her uncle had ever brought chloroform to the golf course. When asked if her uncle ever encouraged her to sniff chloroform she said she remembered a dark “good-sized bottle” but she was not sure what was in it.

“Did you ever know him to possess chloroform?” Kline asked.

“I was just told they found some in the trunk of his car,” she replied.

Under questioning from defense attorney Michael McCulloch, Owens said she was in jail clothes because prosecutors said she failed to answer a summons to testify. She said she never got the summons.
old link http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_ne...ory/514905.html

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=839&st=60

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1141 on: September 03, 2008, 11:35:37 PM »

((edit - interresting website))

Oops might help if I put the link in huh?

http://momtective.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/calling-all-friends-acquaintances-of-casey-anthony/#comment-95
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 11:45:00 PM by klaasend » Logged

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: September 03, 2008, 11:36:06 PM »

Klaas ~  I'm pretty sure I saw something posted here at SM about a personal assistant for the Anthony's and the ability to travel was on the list.  Now I'm gonna have to search and find it...

Yes I saw it also.

Hey there "Boom Boom!     I found the post, but glad you remembered it too.  Sometimes my recall isn't what it used to be...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: September 03, 2008, 11:36:08 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=10472558

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Found this  on another board, im guessing its the original

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: September 03, 2008, 11:37:45 PM »

Is there a clause in there that suggests the personal assistant also be proficient in grape peeling?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: September 03, 2008, 11:38:33 PM »

Particularly dangerous inhalants that can cause death include:
• Twink thinners , up both nostrils has caused blocked airways, vomiting, and suffocation
• CRC (engine start)
• Petrol - very risky, causes death by vomiting,and asphyxiation, a highly inflammable substance which. can be lethal when an intoxicated user lights a cigarette, contains highly toxic benzine and lead, long term use damages liver, brain and central nervous system
• Nail polish and remover
• Butane gas - lethal when consumed with alcohol
• Spray cans 1 contain fluorocarbon and can.be fatal
• Spray paints (polyurethane)
• Ether
• Chloroform
• Fire extinguishers.

http://www.crime.co.nz/c-files.asp?ID=82

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1146 on: September 03, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »

Okay Klaas - delete my last two posts - Apparently this gal is legit and is just hoping still that Caylee is alive. Sorry

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: September 03, 2008, 11:38:47 PM »

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant

8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY  (partial availability welcome!)

Location:  Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose:  To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.

Whom to Contact:  George Anthony - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Flier Distributor

8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY  (partial availability welcome!)
Meet Locations:  Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative

9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays  (partial availability welcome!)
Location:  Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

It is an strange feeling for this way north person to read those roads and know that those are most of the roads I travel regularly when we vacation in Orlando.   

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: September 03, 2008, 11:39:02 PM »

The computer searches for chloroform does sound mighty suspicious. 

possible she was helping to make meth, and what if caylee was injured in a lab gone bad? That would explain not calling 911, and all the lies...

next thing she is gonna tell us that a ufo abducted caylee. This family is the new poster family for disfunctional famuly units...

well close, if this has already been posted, my apologies.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers
Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.
The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags.
The leader of the search said the group stumbled upon what he thought were raccoon bones.
Casey Anthony has told investigators that Caylee was kidnapped by a babysitter at Blanchard Park.
"The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said.

JMO

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: September 03, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »

OK, here you go, from the Fraud documents:

7/08/08 Check #142 to Target in Orlando for $111.01
7/10/08 Check #143 to Target in Winter Garden FL for $137.77
7/10/08 Check #144 to Target in Orlando for $155.47
7/12/08 Check #145 to WinnDixie for $92.62
7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250
Electronic Check presented for payment on 7/19/08 to AT&T in the amount of $574

Does target let you write checks for more than the amount for cash back?

Probably not but you can probably return the items and get cash. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: September 03, 2008, 11:41:06 PM »

I would think the chloroform could of been from SCI or maybe a chemical reaction between cleaners and other fluids in the car but when they say they also found searches on the computer relating to chloroform, thats when it becomes pretty clear theres something going on.  Its kinda like there was a body in the car but its not Caylees....get real Anthonys!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: September 03, 2008, 11:41:41 PM »

Klaas ~  I'm pretty sure I saw something posted here at SM about a personal assistant for the Anthony's and the ability to travel was on the list.  Now I'm gonna have to search and find it...

Yes I saw it also.

I found it.  It was a post by Mrskub.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.msg404029#msg404029
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: September 03, 2008, 11:42:29 PM »

Ok I'm confused.  They said on news that maybe the LE used too much cholorform in the DNA testing and got it in the trunk?????

... and it was just a cooincidence that Casey was googling the internet for information on cholorform.

That's it.  It is all a cooincident ... a huge misunderstanding.

Janet

they could prolly get away with blaming the cholorform on someone else (as usual with them to blame someone else), but with the googling thing.... that kind of sends up a red flag.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1153 on: September 03, 2008, 11:44:02 PM »

24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

I wonder...is it too late for me to apply for the position?...I have an excellent Resume...and dammit I'll do it...Heh Heh Heh....really I would do it.....I'm sure Padilla would supply some back up security for me....I have talked with him on the phone 3 times...I think he would back me up...watcha think???   Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: September 03, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

After locating Horton at the unemployment office, the officers questioned him about Liz' disappearance. Horton denied any knowledge of Liz' disappearance and gave the officers permission to search his car. In the trunk of Horton's car, officers found three bottles of chloroform; a can of ether; a nearly-full gallon bottle of sulfuric acid; a butcher knife; brown cords; and two canvas trash bags. In the passenger compartment of his car, the officers found two throw rugs, a pillow, and a long hair. Horton gave the officers permission to seize the items, and the officers placed them in the trunk of the patrol car without individually bagging them to prevent contamination. The officers did not see any blood in Horton's car.

Horton admitted taking the items found in his trunk from Shawnee Mission East High School while he was scavenging through the building. Horton said he planned to give the butcher knife to his wife and use the sulfuric acid for an experiment. Horton told police that he intended to get high by inhaling the chloroform and ether.

In February 1975, a farmer who had baled the alfalfa from the pastures during the summer of 1974 found a human bone in a bale of hay. The farmer estimated that the bale with the bone had been cut in July 1974. About the time the hay had been cut, the farmer remembered smelling a strong odor in the alfalfa field. The farmer attributed the odor to something dead but did not observe anything dead.

http://www.kscourts.org/cases-and-opinions/opinions/supct/2007/20070202/93982.htm

This makes me wonder how many bones have ended up in bales of straw or hay.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: September 03, 2008, 11:45:30 PM »

Okay Klaas - delete my last two posts - Apparently this gal is legit and is just hoping still that Caylee is alive. Sorry

I left the link.  It's an interresting website.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: September 03, 2008, 11:46:05 PM »

Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
...and, oh yeah -- bring a shovel.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: September 03, 2008, 11:46:10 PM »

Nite all.  I'm headin' for the monkey bunkey...   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: September 03, 2008, 11:47:07 PM »

Hi - I am new!!!!!  Can anyone tell me why  Jesse Grund quit the OCSO?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: September 03, 2008, 11:47:17 PM »

24 hours On-Call DAILY

24 hours On-Call DAILY

I wonder...is it too late for me to apply for the position?...I have an excellent Resume...and dammit I'll do it...Heh Heh Heh....really I would do it.....I'm sure Padilla would supply some back up security for me....I have talked with him on the phone 3 times...I think he would back me up...watcha think???   Des

That would be funny!  If you get the job, the monkees will watch you in court as a witness, because the Anthonys' can't keep their mouths shut.  One of them would say something stupid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.