April 27, 2024, 06:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433420 times)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: September 04, 2008, 12:03:27 AM »

Hi - I am new!!!!!  Can anyone tell me why  Jesse Grund quit the OCSO?

Welome mytime!

According to Jesse's dad Jesse decided he wasn't cut out to be a cop.  That's all I know, LOL 

Right. ... but the phone call to ask Jesse to go to the beach, she was said

to have called him up to console him over a recent job loss. So, that would

make it sound more like they let him go. So many lies, so little time! 

I heard word of mouth that after training they chose not to continue sponsoring him.  I assume that means he wasn't chosen to be LE.  No reason given.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: September 04, 2008, 12:03:33 AM »

How do I reply to someones comments?  Pllelase help me.

Excellent point about - John Walsh - America's Most Wanted.  He was even willing to meet with Scott Peterson!

testing

Never mind - figured it out!

I think that GM & GP used something to try to clean out the trunk.
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #1182 on: September 04, 2008, 12:05:24 AM »

If Cindy is so sure Caylee is still alive ....

Has she met with John Walsh from America's Most Wanted with a composite sketch of the "last person" that had Caylee (Zenaida)? 

IMO - Right there would be a PRIME FORUM in which to get the "word out" and give millions of viewers a chance to see who they are looking for. 

Did they ever even get a sketch of this woman made? I think they probably had already arrived at the conclusion that this lady did not exist, so they made no sketch. The officers were angry about all of the lies from Casey, they officers in charge never even issued an amber alert for this child. Should that have been the first priority within the first 30 min. of finding out this baby was missing?? if for no other reason than to get her photo out to the public, even if her mommy is a lying pos?

even if caylee is dead, the picture out to the public could have brought people forward who remembered seeing the baby providing a more specific time line and possibly more clues to caylee's where abouts?

I believe in love...
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: September 04, 2008, 12:06:04 AM »

O/T to add some levity

I was very busy working behind the scenes today with Marlee. I was running out of cigarettes so I had my 70 year old mother pick them up for me. Now, cigarettes are a bad habit and they aren't cheap. $14 later, she comes home with 2 packs of 120's menthol. I haven't smoked a menthol since high school and these puppies are Loooong. This was about 2pm

My lips are now swollen like an Aboriginal tribe women. I am talking like a dentist numbed my mouth. I think I'm allergic to menthol.

Im not laughing Mrs....really!!   I promise, Im not...uh uh...No Way!!!!   Nope!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: September 04, 2008, 12:06:05 AM »

Casey practiced her story so many times that when she was speaking on one of the taped phone conversations they asked her about the woman she left Caylee with she spelled the name for her and when she spelled it she made sure to used "hyphen" between Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.  Who would remember to use that.  I wouldn't remember the hyphen.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 04, 2008, 12:07:00 AM »

Hi - I am new!!!!!  Can anyone tell me why  Jesse Grund quit the OCSO?

Welome mytime!

According to Jesse's dad Jesse decided he wasn't cut out to be a cop.  That's all I know, LOL 

Right. ... but the phone call to ask Jesse to go to the beach, she was said

to have called him up to console him over a recent job loss. So, that would

make it sound more like they let him go. So many lies, so little time! 

I heard word of mouth that after training they chose not to continue sponsoring him.  I assume that means he wasn't chosen to be LE.  No reason given.

I read that too, on another site today.

Btw ... welcome to all new monkeys! There is a page here for help on posting, etc. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=help

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: September 04, 2008, 12:07:13 AM »

Klaasend:

My post 1076, should be removed.  It was my replay to a previous post, and I entered it in the wrong spot, so it looks like another poster said it... I reposted it later to correct it.  Sorry.  TIA

Done.  Sometimes posts get quoted "funky".  BamaMonkey's post with the quote was funky and all other quotes afterwards carried over the funkyness.  Hard to fix somethimes 
Ooops   Just learning.  Sorry about requiring the cleanup.  I hope that post goes better. 

No problem at all, it's happened to all of us!  Welcome!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: September 04, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.

So even the LE dogs responded to the scent of a dead animal..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: September 04, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-casey-anthony-080508,0,1120022.story

Where is Caylee Marie?
Family of missing Caylee Marie Anthony seeking personal assistants
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:51 AM EDT, August 5, 2008

Casey Anthony's family is asking the public again for help -- but this time to volunteer as personal assistants to the family.

The two un-paid positions, one person to help Lee Anthony and another to assist George Anthony, are being advertised by the family via their MySpace pages.

Volunteers must be available 24-hours a day, seven days a week and in some cases must be willing to travel.

George Anthony wants his personal assistant to coordinate volunteer efforts, which means checking emails, distributing fliers locally and nationally, and scheduling volunteers.

Lee Anthony's assistant is needed to travel within Orlando and possibly out of state, the ad states. Running errands, scheduling meetings, updating Web pages and answering emails are part of the job.

Both must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and work with "little or no supervision."

"This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony," according to the ad.

Casey Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, was reported missing July 15, a month after she was last seen alive. Casey Anthony was arrested on July 16 for child neglect, filing a false official statement and obstructing a criminal investigation. She allegedly told Orange County Sheriff's detectives a string of lies about her daughter's disappearance.

She remains in the Orange County Jail, held on more than $500,000 bond.

The family is also seeking volunteers to staff their tent at Publix on Chickasaw Trail near Lake Underhill Road to hand out fliers and materials.

I knew I had seen this posted on SM. Can you imagine...not only able to travel, but as well as any personal need of the Anthony family?  S

Thank you MuffyBee.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: September 04, 2008, 12:09:23 AM »

Excellent point about - John Walsh - America's Most Wanted.  He was even willing to meet with Scott Peterson!

testing

Could have but how do we explain the searches on Casey's computer for chloroform?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 12:13:13 AM by klaasend » Logged
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: September 04, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »

Casey practiced her story so many times that when she was speaking on one of the taped phone conversations they asked her about the woman she left Caylee with she spelled the name for her and when she spelled it she made sure to used "hyphen" between Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.  Who would remember to use that.  I wouldn't remember the hyphen.

Yea she can remember the hyphen but cant remember the place she left her daughter after saying she went there so many times she didnt pay attention to where she was going.....right!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1191 on: September 04, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »

Has she met with John Walsh from America's Most Wanted with a composite sketch of the "last person" that had Caylee (Zenaida)? 

IMO - Right there would be a PRIME FORUM in which to get the "word out" and give millions of viewers a chance to see who they are looking for. 

Did they ever even get a sketch of this woman made? I think they probably had already arrived at the conclusion that this lady did not exist, so they made no sketch. The officers were angry about all of the lies from Casey, they officers in charge never even issued an amber alert for this child. Should that have been the first priority within the first 30 min. of finding out this baby was missing?? if for no other reason than to get her photo out to the public, even if her mommy is a lying pos?

even if caylee is dead, the picture out to the public could have brought people forward who remembered seeing the baby providing a more specific time line and possibly more clues to caylee's where abouts?

There are some qualifications to maked before they issue an AMBER ALERT,

and Caylee did not get it... due to Casey's BS story. Is how I understand it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: September 04, 2008, 12:10:10 AM »

testing

Than GM & GP should be in jail.  Which is exactly where I hope they end up!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: September 04, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »

the first call at 911 from Cindy......SHE SAYS" I GAVE YOU A MONTH TO FIND CAYLEE...
Did she know that Caylee was lost FOR A MONTH?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 04, 2008, 12:12:09 AM »

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.

That's not exactly what it says.  All it says is that Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called and found nothing, that it ended up being a dead animal.  I doesn't say that the Sheriff's dogs or really any dogs responded to the scent.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: September 04, 2008, 12:12:54 AM »

There are some qualifications to maked before they issue an AMBER ALERT,

and Caylee did not get it... due to Casey's BS story. Is how I understand it.

Even Trenton Duckett had an amber alert issued and the mother knew nothing about the person who supposedly took him. all she knew is he disappeared from his bedroom..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: September 04, 2008, 12:12:56 AM »

the first call at 911 from Cindy......SHE SAYS" I GAVE YOU A MONTH TO FIND CAYLEE...
Did she know that Caylee was lost FOR A MONTH?

I think she meant it had been a month since Casey had left with Caylee and Casey had made so many excuses to why Cindy couldnt see her or talk to her on the phone and she was saying ok let me see her now or im calling the authorities.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 04, 2008, 12:14:16 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:14 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 04, 2008, 12:14:28 AM »

That's not exactly what it says.  All it says is that Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called and found nothing, that it ended up being a dead animal.  I doesn't say that the Sheriff's dogs or really any dogs responded to the scent.

how else do you suppose they found the dead animal?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1199 on: September 04, 2008, 12:14:31 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.