April 27, 2024, 03:40:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433474 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: September 04, 2008, 06:52:17 AM »

So many wonderful people working so hard for Caylee. Thank you Tim, TES, Scared Monkeys, and LE!

G'morning EverySunset...

That was an informative powerful post you dropped yesterday! Those side profile
comparisons of George and the baby are very convincing. I have been suspecting
something is up with Caylee's daddy, and he resides in that family.

Do you think so too?

Your post seems to suggest it... but maybe I read it incorrectly.

I'm not saying it isn't possible- we have no idea. But my son has my dad's eyes. Does it mean I slept with my dad and had his kid? No.  My daughter has her aunt's nose. Did I sleep with my sister-in-law? I don't think so.    Genetics are funny that way. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1321 on: September 04, 2008, 06:56:45 AM »

I just listened to the new 911 phone call where George is so terrified that

Cliff Huxtable and his family are going to break in to his home with guns.

ROFL  He is such a pansy! I am going to order him some more

intelligence for his head today from Target. I am forgoing the gift card

option... ya just never know what an Anthony will spend it on.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: September 04, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »

Webcam 1 is working. Does this look like the jail?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

G'morning, Mrs. Kub... I think you da woman!

Yep, that looks like the jail alright. I wonder if Casey will pull another
power play on her parents today?

I checked the county website for new charges, but do not see any as of yet.

I wonder why?

They're here, doll. Fraud 3 & 4. They probably won't be posted on her record until after the arraignment.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

You sure do not miss much, girlfriend. 

You're sorta like a machine. Thank you!

I haven't moved from this chair since July 15th!

I can pretty much verify that!

Thanks for all the info you bring Mrskub...You too Carpe...

Good Morning!...Thanks for the coffee!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1323 on: September 04, 2008, 07:04:32 AM »

So many wonderful people working so hard for Caylee. Thank you Tim, TES, Scared Monkeys, and LE!

You're a monkey too. Jump right in. Don't be shy. We really are nice. Just watch out for that Carpe person. You may wind up on his you tube. LOL1

Thanks Mrskub and everyone else for the welcomes! I just took biscuits out of the oven. I did not make them from scratch. Good morning, all.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: September 04, 2008, 07:14:16 AM »

She just gets more ridiculous with every new lie.

--------

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

Investigators came to the Blanchard Park area where a search group is looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and collected evidence on Wednesday afternoon.

The evidence was placed into brown paper bags and removed from the scene, but it is unknown what was in the bags.

The leader of the search said the group stumbled upon what he thought were raccoon bones.

Casey Anthony has told investigators that Caylee was kidnapped by a babysitter at Blanchard Park.

"The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: September 04, 2008, 07:18:29 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

A jail visit from parents George and Cindy Anthony that was slated for Thursday at 9 a.m. was cancelled so Casey Anthony could appear on the new charges.

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1326 on: September 04, 2008, 07:31:00 AM »

((edit - interresting website))

Oops might help if I put the link in huh?

http://momtective.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/calling-all-friends-acquaintances-of-casey-anthony/#comment-95

I missed it...nothing is there now, but if you click on 'about' there is a letter from 'another grandma' Rolling Eyes
Site will not copy and paste
http://momtective.wordpress.com/about/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: September 04, 2008, 07:33:29 AM »

Hang on to your hats!

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008    Email article | Print article

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1328 on: September 04, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!  You know I was reading the post on the incest thing and it does kinda make sense.  I have had some training on child abuse/child sexual abuse and one of the first things children do is lie to create a reality they want.  If  Casey was being molested by her father for years....lets just say hypothetically......this would explain her lying.  If she went to her mother....who we all know lives on the river denial in Egypt... she probably told her she was crazy and to stop making that up.  So, Casey eventually turns into a sociopath due to her mother's denial of her claims about her father.  So the abuse continues, Casey gets preg. by her own father, has his child because her own mother wont let her give it up or believe her claims about dad. 

This would explain a number of things:

1.  Her relationship with Cindy
2.  Cindy's description of her as a sociopath
3.  George's possible involvement with disposing of Caylee's body to cover up DNA and the whole relationship in general
4.  It seems I remember in one of the docs that her friend of many yrs,that he said Casey wasnt always like this that something happened to her at some point......he has known her since the age of 5
5.  It explains why she is so closed mouth......molested victims feel ashamed, like its their fault, and to protect her father 6.  Caylee is a living, breathing symbol of what happened to her and that is why she had to kill her to get rid of what happened to her

This is all of course JMO but it does make a lot of sense to me.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: September 04, 2008, 07:48:48 AM »

Hang on to your hats!

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

CAY   >    LEE!

------------------
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1330 on: September 04, 2008, 07:57:34 AM »

I dont think its Lee Monkeys..........Just think...George and Cindy almost got divorced.... maybe we dont know the REAL  reason.......its George as sick as that is. JMO

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1331 on: September 04, 2008, 07:59:39 AM »

Hang on to your hats!

CAY   >    LEE!

Good Morning Carpe, and all Monkeys

Carpe, you know what they say......

Vice is nice, but incest is BEST

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: September 04, 2008, 08:00:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!  You know I was reading the post on the incest thing and it does kinda make sense.  I have had some training on child abuse/child sexual abuse and one of the first things children do is lie to create a reality they want.  If  Casey was being molested by her father for years....lets just say hypothetically......this would explain her lying.  If she went to her mother....who we all know lives on the river denial in Egypt... she probably told her she was crazy and to stop making that up.  So, Casey eventually turns into a sociopath due to her mother's denial of her claims about her father.  So the abuse continues, Casey gets preg. by her own father, has his child because her own mother wont let her give it up or believe her claims about dad. 

This would explain a number of things:

1.  Her relationship with Cindy
2.  Cindy's description of her as a sociopath
3.  George's possible involvement with disposing of Caylee's body to cover up DNA and the whole relationship in general
4.  It seems I remember in one of the docs that her friend of many yrs,that he said Casey wasnt always like this that something happened to her at some point......he has known her since the age of 5
5.  It explains why she is so closed mouth......molested victims feel ashamed, like its their fault, and to protect her father 6.  Caylee is a living, breathing symbol of what happened to her and that is why she had to kill her to get rid of what happened to her

This is all of course JMO but it does make a lot of sense to me.
Good morningNaNapenny63 - I know that sexual abuse to children often
results in promiscuity - even in young girls in the mistaken belief that is how they get love, how they are valued.
In the post prior to yours mentioning DNA, hair strand identification.
Could you comment please, if you know, what you know - regarding DNA
of a child produced by siblings.  tia

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1333 on: September 04, 2008, 08:04:07 AM »

How long have I been asleep.... Rip Van Winkle.....

When did Casey say this???

Casey Anthony has told investigators that Caylee was kidnapped by a babysitter at Blanchard Park.
"The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said.

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: September 04, 2008, 08:05:44 AM »

Good morning MuminOhio and everysunset.
Good morning Tomm.
Tomm, "vice is nice..."...who says that?  -
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: September 04, 2008, 08:06:37 AM »

I personally don't think George or Lee are the Father of Caylee. I don't think Casey knows who the Father is. She has been promiscuous for quite some time, obviously. That's also a trait of a sociopathic narcissist.  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: September 04, 2008, 08:07:21 AM »

How long have I been asleep.... Rip Van Winkle.....

When did Casey say this???

I think it was last week that this came out.

G'Mornin' Tomm.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: September 04, 2008, 08:08:04 AM »

Kinda fits in with that whole theory of Casey not burying her in the
woods because she is all about the convenience.

On the incest thing:

I am an optimist.

I try to look at the bright side of things...

At least she didn't have to walk very far.

------------------
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: September 04, 2008, 08:09:37 AM »

I personally don't think George or Lee are the Father of Caylee. I don't think Casey knows who the Father is. She has been promiscuous for quite some time, obviously. That's also a trait of a sociopathic narcissist.  
I agree with you...I just think she is a skank...a tweaker...and had to use her body as a means to attract a man, because she has no other qualities to use!!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: September 04, 2008, 08:10:42 AM »

I agree.  Casey seems to be protecting someone and it sure isn't Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.