April 19, 2024, 07:07:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 287859 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2008, 02:04:49 PM »

I just want to personally thank CAPSLOCKWIZARD.  You're the best!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2008, 02:07:07 PM »

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news.  That means there are two independent people that saw this happen.  Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years.  He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news.  Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing.  Now if this witness can help we could be making progress.  Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.

but the pond was where they hide the body, the next step was a funeral arrangement.

and that involved the Sumerians (the undertaker) = Wever

CAPS

Was this funeral on June 2, 2005?
angelalala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »

gotta run Monkeys...just wanted to post translation in case we didn't have it..no time to look back!! lol
Have a great day!!!

That's okay... I sent a PM to another member telling them to go ahead and bring that translation over here too... but at least it is already here now. I've sent Jossy a big... Thank YOU.

Thanks angelala...

I know more is coming... and am pretty sure it involves Paul.

There IS no place like home.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »

gotta run Monkeys...just wanted to post translation in case we didn't have it..no time to look back!! lol
Have a great day!!!

That's okay... I sent a PM to another member telling them to go ahead and bring that translation over here too... but at least it is already here now. I've sent Jossy a big... Thank YOU.

Thanks angelala...

I know more is coming... and am pretty sure it involves Paul.

Great news!  I hope this nails him this time...do you think it will? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news.  That means there are two independent people that saw this happen.  Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years.  He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news.  Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing.  Now if this witness can help we could be making progress.  Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.

but the pond was where they hide the body, the next step was a funeral arrangement.

CAPS

THANKS CAPS!  Finally, someone is listening and maybe doing something.  I'm so grateful for your NEVER GIVING UP!  Hopefully, now the answers WILL be found! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2008, 02:10:29 PM »

Caps
Is that pond still dry?  Can they dig it up this time?  I hope so..
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »

Here's the quote I was referring to:

person here was march is cu one near of leg is ‘limp', y here the witness owing to see cu the was miss one leg of zapato or keds. the is calcula cu at the form cu the was march of near, the was miss his zapato or keds of his leg right.algo cu past owing to notice also,

Michele

What I find interesting about this is that in the beginning we started out looking for one missing Tennis shoe.  Odd how it became two.  Makes you wonder if the witness came forward very early and wasn't taken seriously.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2008, 02:11:41 PM »

Surely Mos won't ignore this witness again. Rolling Eyes

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2008, 02:14:03 PM »

CAPS

Caps...do you know if there was forensics from when they drained the pond?

Was the body moved in 2005 or was it possibly moved this year when the pond was drained?

Thanks In Advance
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »

CAPS

Thanks Caps.  I didn't know your witness was a tourist...I thought you told me it was a person you knew.  My mistake. 

The tourist thing was that he was a tourist in the USA....
Jossy is in the USA

He is a local person but in the state where he went to pass the test, he enter as a tourist.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »

CAPS

on the 6th
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

CAPS

Thanks Caps.  I didn't know your witness was a tourist...I thought you told me it was a person you knew.  My mistake. 

The tourist thing was that he was a tourist in the USA....
Jossy is in the USA

He is a local person but in the state where he went to pass the test, he enter as a tourist.

Thanks for explaining that to me...I was confused.  Everything sounded like your witness except that part.   I hope this is the nail in the coffin this time. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »

Thanks Caps!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2008, 02:23:47 PM »

CAPS

on the 6th

Wever...any forensics from the pond?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »

CAPS

on the 6th

Caps - then is she in the crypt? 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:30:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »

What is that I hear??????  Could it be.....

Babylon shaking???????  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2008, 02:28:36 PM »

Lunch break is over...back to work for me. 

Klaas, if you feel like you have an echo today...it's just ME!    

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2008, 02:28:41 PM »

Caps
Is that pond still dry?  Can they dig it up this time?  I hope so..

it filling up again, if its almost to the brim again.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »

CAPS

on the 6th

Caps - then is she in the cyrpt? 

yep,

Location = the babylonian palace.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2008, 02:34:01 PM »

CAPS

on the 6th

Caps - then is she in the cyrpt? 

yep,

Location = the babylonian palace.

If Natalee was put in a crypt, then surely that family would have to give permission to open it, wouldn’t they.

Or could ALE force them to? What proof would ALE need to do this…

Any forensics from the pond Caps?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.