April 23, 2024, 06:41:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 287995 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2008, 04:51:34 PM »

CAPS - I am so emotional right now.  I can't thank you enough for all of the help that you have given us.  Without you, this wouldn't be happening right now.  You have placed yourself at great risk to help us and to help Natalee.  I have worried about your safety.  We appreciate you so very much.  Thank you, thank you.  If Tim is in Aruba, he will have equipment to find her.

A very long time ago, I dreamed that there was a funeral wake for Natalee in Aruba and it has been on my mind all of this time.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2008, 04:51:59 PM »

Caps - at the corner of LG Smith and and either Havenstraat or Shelpstraat is a statue to the founder of the freemasons on Aruba.

what is that person's name? if you know..

tia

The Sol Naciente is the Mason that has a link to the Mason in holland and is control by the grand master..They have their own cemetary.

Caps, is Stephen Daal the Grand Master?

Looks like he is now...but perhaps Karel Wever, in 2005...

http://www.vrijmetselarij.net/el_sol_naciente/index1.htm
[/quote

Kerel Wever but his bos....the Grand Grand Master....top level...it is a Judge..."The Rotten package from Holland" - "put her in the cemetary" Case Close.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2008, 04:53:24 PM »

CAPS - I am so emotional right now.  I can't thank you enough for all of the help that you have given us.  Without you, this wouldn't be happening right now.  You have placed yourself at great risk to help us and to help Natalee.  I have worried about your safety.  We appreciate you so very much.  Thank you, thank you.  If Tim is in Aruba, he will have equipment to find her.

A very long time ago, I dreamed that there was a funeral wake for Natalee in Aruba and it has been on my mind all of this time.

Ditto to all of the above (except the dream)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »

the tools are on the way....
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »

Caps - at the corner of LG Smith and and either Havenstraat or Shelpstraat is a statue to the founder of the freemasons on Aruba.

what is that person's name? if you know..

tia

The Sol Naciente is the Mason that has a link to the Mason in holland and is control by the grand master..They have their own cemetary.

Caps, is Stephen Daal the Grand Master?
[/quote

There is Judge Wiks and other that belong to the sol Naciente like Ben Vonking. Duetekom and lawyers...

but the big cahuna is Vrieswijk...but that was long time ago...

Now the new grand master is in Holland....have his name but we are now in ricepaper steps...the time is not right yet...later...

Ok Caps, I completely understand.  Thank you for your help.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2008, 05:04:49 PM »

Klassend: do you remember my report that I send to the FBI in December 31,2007 and the withness statement came later...my research shows that to be pickup from McDonnald, he has  to come from that pond.

and my research was a simple logic question condition that has to be met for all the AND logic to work.

now if I take the witness stement and expand my logic...if fits perfectly...  the body was never in the occean..the holding place was the pond. till other arrangements. which is what Shango was talking about "There was a game goining down" meaning "there was a funeral to be held". and "light the fires" means light the candles.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2008, 05:09:15 PM »

Klassend: do you remember my report that I send to the FBI in December 31,2007 and the withness statement came later...my research shows that to be pickup from McDonnald, he has  to come from that pond.

and my research was a simple logic question condition that has to be met for all the AND logic to work.

now if I take the witness stement and expand my logic...if fits perfectly...  the body was never in the occean..the holding place was the pond. till other arrangements. which is what Shango was talking about "There was a game goining down" meaning "there was a funeral to be held". and "light the fires" means light the candles.

Yes Caps - I still have all that saved, it's becoming very clear now. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #167 on: September 10, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »

Caps was Jalitza married and what was his fam name ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2008, 05:52:59 PM »

Caps,
every cell in my body is screaming THANK YOU CAPS!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »

Just did a site search ......
on April27, 2007 by our very own : "msmarple" >>
When you search SM for Jalitza, you will find several older references. Most of us remember discussing the lady in the past. Anyway....here is one from msmarple>>

That Ms. Wever happened to be buried a few days after Natalee disappeared. Something like June 2 or June 5 or thereabouts. (And she was young; as they say "too young to die" ... I'm not suggesting foul play.) Anyway, in context, that particular death/burial is what made me think that Natalee might be sharing cemetery space with her.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1099.msg145043#msg145043

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2008, 06:13:13 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »

Caps was Jalitza married and what was his fam name ?
yes she was married

and her married name was Profet, her husband is Michael Profet.

She was a Profet

look in this Artikle and see her husband Michael Profet.

Sra.vda. Petronilia
Andrea Janga - Vlijt

http://www.extrabon.com/edishon/edishon2003/extra2003-09-30.pdf

Now there is a newspaper in Alabama that Michael appears in it.

CAPS
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »

When you search SM for Jalitza, you will find several older references. Most of us remember discussing the lady in the past. Anyway....here is one from msmarple>>

That Ms. Wever happened to be buried a few days after Natalee disappeared. Something like June 2 or June 5 or thereabouts. (And she was young; as they say "too young to die" ... I'm not suggesting foul play.) Anyway, in context, that particular death/burial is what made me think that Natalee might be sharing cemetery space with her.

Now Look for Micheal Profet in Alabama....Why in Alabama....and look at the dates.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 10, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »

Now Look for Micheal Profet in Alabama....Why in Alabama....and look at the dates.

here it is in Alabama news

http://www.voiceofalabama.com/am21jun05-1.pdf
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 10, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

look at the date of this article and whay was it posted in ths ew paper....the date is June 21 and julitza was burried june 6th, 2005

but like Monk would say...:something is not right...but I can not get my hands on it...I'm afraid of germs..

lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2008, 06:39:11 PM »

Caps, maybe I'm not understanding but I believe the only reason that AM Digitel article is linked to the Voice of Alabama is because of an article about Natalee in it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2008, 06:42:34 PM »

look at the date of this article and whay was it posted in ths ew paper....the date is June 21 and julitza was burried june 6th, 2005

but like Monk would say...:something is not right...but I can not get my hands on it...I'm afraid of germs..

lol

From 6/21/05

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2008, 06:44:08 PM »

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news.  That means there are two independent people that saw this happen.  Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years.  He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news.  Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing.  Now if this witness can help we could be making progress.  Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.

but the pond was where they hide the body, the next step was a funeral arrangement.

and that involved the Sumerians (the undertaker) = Wever

CAPS

Was this funeral on June 2, 2005?

was it this girl?  Carpe's has this info.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »

Caps, maybe I'm not understanding but I believe the only reason that AM Digitel article is linked to the Voice of Alabama is because of an article about Natalee in it.

then the question is what is Micheal profit article doing is voice of Alabama... What was the purpose in writing an article about him and not Julitza in the voice of Alabama...the must be a reason why publish someting...either to let someone know or see and read...

but why Him and not Julitza or other aruban persons.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2008, 06:49:59 PM »

then the question is what is Micheal profit article doing is voice of Alabama... What was the purpose in writing an article about him and not Julitza in the voice of Alabama...the must be a reason why publish someting...either to let someone know or see and read...

but why Him and not Julitza or other aruban persons.

Capslock - I could be wrong but I think what your are seeing is not an article published by the Voice of Alabama, but the Voice of Alabama hotlinked the AM Digital pdf file for June 21, 2005 because of the NH article in it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.