April 23, 2024, 10:53:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 287980 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2008, 06:51:28 PM »

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news.  That means there are two independent people that saw this happen.  Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years.  He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news.  Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing.  Now if this witness can help we could be making progress.  Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.

but the pond was where they hide the body, the next step was a funeral arrangement.

and that involved the Sumerians (the undertaker) = Wever

CAPS

Thank you so much for everything you have done CAPS.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:19 PM »

THIS JUST IN FROM ARUBA via email after I called...Destiny:

HalloXXXXXXX

The information I get is that the witness is a male. He has make his polygraph test with Jhn S. Swartz.
    That the information was already in hands of Fiscal Mr. Mos but he hasn't do anything about it. But now that we have it in the newspaper its a big news again.

I let you know as soon I have more information about it.

We stay in touch
    Bye
    have a nice day
  XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks Destiny!

IMO we owe alot of this current activitiy in the case to a few in ARUBA who haven't given up and refuse to coverup!

Oh my gawd, am I reading this all correct?  Hope for Natalee finally........and Joran and Paulus are both implicated?  Tell me this is true.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:31 PM »

Caps - where the party-goers aware that night that Natalee had died?  If so, why weren't they with Joran after he dumped her in the pond?  Why was he walking alone?  We had decided that Paulass was probably one of the party-goers.  Why would he be picking Urine up in his red jeep as he was walking away from the pond?  Is it possible that Paulass wasn't at the video party?  What happened to the other party-goers by 4 AM?  Were the Kalpoes gone by that time?  How about Freddy, Steve Croes, Renfro, Guido, and Chemaly?  Where were they?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:32 PM »

Capslock is awesome!  He's the MAN! 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »

Caps is my hero!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »

Caps - is this right or was it just a shoe?

by the way - I just want to publicly tell you I am sorry I doubted you sometimes.....you have my respect... you're just hard to understand sometimes.

thank you for all you have done.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »

Just did a site search ......
on April27, 2007 by our very own : "msmarple" >>
When you search SM for Jalitza, you will find several older references. Most of us remember discussing the lady in the past. Anyway....here is one from msmarple>>

That Ms. Wever happened to be buried a few days after Natalee disappeared. Something like June 2 or June 5 or thereabouts. (And she was young; as they say "too young to die" ... I'm not suggesting foul play.) Anyway, in context, that particular death/burial is what made me think that Natalee might be sharing cemetery space with her.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1099.msg145043#msg145043

Now Look for Micheal Profet in Alabama....Why in Alabama....and look at the dates.

here it is in Alabama news

http://www.voiceofalabama.com/am21jun05-1.pdf

Caps, maybe I'm not understanding but I believe the only reason that AM Digitel article is linked to the Voice of Alabama is because of an article about Natalee in it.

then the question is what is Micheal profit article doing is voice of Alabama... What was the purpose in writing an article about him and not Julitza in the voice of Alabama...the must be a reason why publish someting...either to let someone know or see and read...

but why Him and not Julitza or other aruban persons.

Capslock - I could be wrong but I think what your are seeing is not an article published by the Voice of Alabama, but the Voice of Alabama hotlinked the AM Digital pdf file for June 21, 2005 because of the NH article in it. 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #187 on: September 10, 2008, 07:02:09 PM »

Just did a site search ......
on April27, 2007 by our very own : "msmarple" >>
When you search SM for Jalitza, you will find several older references. Most of us remember discussing the lady in the past. Anyway....here is one from msmarple>>

That Ms. Wever happened to be buried a few days after Natalee disappeared. Something like June 2 or June 5 or thereabouts. (And she was young; as they say "too young to die" ... I'm not suggesting foul play.) Anyway, in context, that particular death/burial is what made me think that Natalee might be sharing cemetery space with her.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1099.msg145043#msg145043

Now Look for Micheal Profet in Alabama....Why in Alabama....and look at the dates.

here it is in Alabama news

http://www.voiceofalabama.com/am21jun05-1.pdf

Caps, maybe I'm not understanding but I believe the only reason that AM Digitel article is linked to the Voice of Alabama is because of an article about Natalee in it.

then the question is what is Micheal profit article doing is voice of Alabama... What was the purpose in writing an article about him and not Julitza in the voice of Alabama...the must be a reason why publish someting...either to let someone know or see and read...

but why Him and not Julitza or other aruban persons.

Capslock - I could be wrong but I think what your are seeing is not an article published by the Voice of Alabama, but the Voice of Alabama hotlinked the AM Digital pdf file for June 21, 2005 because of the NH article in it. 
yes with this pic

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

I will second that and also everyone of the posters here!  I just hope Nat's case is solved soon.  It's been too long especially with all of the cover ups and corruption etc.  I usually read here(for years) but don't post.  I am very excited about this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »

I will second that and also everyone of the posters here!  I just hope Nat's case is solved soon.  It's been too long especially with all of the cover ups and corruption etc.  I usually read here(for years) but don't post.  I am very excited about this.

I'm excited too!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news.  That means there are two independent people that saw this happen.  Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years.  He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news.  Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing.  Now if this witness can help we could be making progress.  Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.

but the pond was where they hide the body, the next step was a funeral arrangement.

CAPS

Was this funeral on June 2, 2005?

on the 6th

Caps - then is she in the crypt? 

Oh My Gawd again!  Is this really true?  I cannot stop my heart from racing.  Thanks so much Caps and also Jossy for never giving up on Natalee.  I salute both of you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »

My head is spinning!!! I'm so thankful.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »

Caps - is this right or was it just a shoe?

by the way - I just want to publicly tell you I am sorry I doubted you sometimes.....you have my respect... you're just hard to understand sometimes.

thank you for all you have done.

Rob - it looks like you are correct with the body.  If she was in the pond temporarily, the Dutch forensics people and their dogs might have found some DNA evidence of her temporary location after the pond was drained.  We had lots of discussions about why that earth was disturbed only in that location and why the white bucket was sitting there.  It must have been the spot where she was resting on the bottom of the pond.  Urine must have carried her into the pond or perhaps they did use one of the small inflatable boats from LVR or Renfro's watersports companies.  Remember how Renfro posted at RU that there was no activity going on at the pond, while we were simultaneously being told that the area was roped off, lights were on all night, and 40-50 Dtuch forensics people were there with dogs?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »

For some of the newer posters who might be confused about what has happened, go to the Shango/Simian Codetalkers thread and read the postings from February to about May.  Some of us were attempting to decipher the Shango, Simian, and Merian posts with the help of Capslockwizard.  Most of this information was discussed months ago.  There are also many very interesting photographs and lots of research.  The Monserat pond and Matty Apartments will all be explained.  Be warned though, the Shango thread has lots of speculation and all possible theories were discussed as possibilities.  Some of the topics discussed were pretty hard core.  Caps has been a tremendous help to us and without his help, this would not be happening today.  Many monkeys also spent many hours researching information.  Thank you to everyone who helped.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2008, 07:28:18 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Oh I think I am going to cry. I did not think this day would ever come and it is almost here for Natalee and her family.  Tim will finish the job and it is up to Aruba NOW to do what it did not do 3 long years ago.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2008, 07:34:47 PM »

were is this pond exactly ?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »

Caps - where the party-goers aware that night that Natalee had died?  If so, why weren't they with Joran after he dumped her in the pond?  Why was he walking alone?  We had decided that Paulass was probably one of the party-goers.  Why would he be picking Urine up in his red jeep as he was walking away from the pond?  Is it possible that Paulass wasn't at the video party?  What happened to the other party-goers by 4 AM?  Were the Kalpoes gone by that time?  How about Freddy, Steve Croes, Renfro, Guido, and Chemaly?  Where were they?

RENFRO    what am I missing here, what party?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

CAPS

Was this funeral on June 2, 2005?

was it this girl?  Carpe's has this info.

YES
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2008, 07:45:15 PM »

Is  it this pond Caps ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.