April 26, 2024, 12:50:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288129 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

Paulus Van der Sloot

Tilburg

Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper ‘Nondejure'. After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government.  It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three suns, were born.

New job

In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government. The ministers there were not impressed with his stance  „I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser.  If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are.  I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Dagblad. 

After a while Van der Sloot got a different assigment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts. Van der Sloot considered going back to The Netherlands, but he liked the small scale of Aruba and as it appeared he had enough possibilities to continue with his career.  He became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university. 

Judge

Two years ago Van der Sloot Ditch got the opportunity to become a judge.  With his background that meant that he had follow a training course of three years.  During that training period, he was appointed as a substitute judge in the Antillean court.  Van der Sloot completed the training period of a year in the Netherlands recently but he has not conducted a court(hearing) yet.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/paul_van_der_sl_1.html

Snipped from PVDS interview with NOVA.....

Reporter (Twan Huys):  Which function do you have here at the island?  Because many stories go around about that. What is your function?

Paul van der Sloot: I am a replacing member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba [1] and I am appointed for a period of three years, from January the first, 2003, until January the first, 2006.

Reporter (Twan Huys):  So, you are replacement judge?

Paul van der Sloot: Yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

Paul van der Sloot: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general [2].

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

Reporter (Twan Huys):  Mrs. Croes.

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

Hi Pita....Thanks

There was some discussion a while ago in Shango as to whether the van der Sloots arrived in Aruba in 1990 or 1991. It was in connection as to whether Val was born in Aruba or the Netherlands.

IIRC Anita stated 1990 and it may have been in the interview she did about Lorenzo. Known him since a boy, etc etc, which the interview would have been some time after Feb. 3rd of this year.

I will check Shango and see if I can find it.

Way back in Shango1, JE posted a link to all the Judges, and I think those in training, and I couldn't make heads or tails of it as it was all in Dutch.  I am going to look for that as well.

FP posters from Aruba kept saying he was just a lawyer for KABNAA and this was very early in the case...before 6/11/2005.

I do the recall the property case with Paulus. I wonder where that info at RWV came from? Looks to me like it could have been written by Anita! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 04:34:09 PM »

Somewhere, long, long ago I came across something that read similar to this :

The Dutch boys father being a powerful member in the Aruban Government and that Joran would never be prosecuted due to that fact. I can't remember if I posted the article or if someone else did or if we just blew it off as the article meaning Paulus as Judge in training as 'powerful' Rolling Eyes
Actually I can't remember if it was posted at all, but I do remember those words ..... powerful member in the Aruban Government
Sorry I can't help further.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 07:41:20 PM »

He was "Lands Advocate" that means that he worked for the Aruban Government .
Normally they do the "dirty" work for the Government !
As a normal citizen it is not easy to fight with this kind of lawyers because they have "All" the time of the world and money.
dirty pittbull's
He was never  a real judge  but a judge in training  and for particular reasons they quit with him.
Now he is a simple lawyer in a very small office
In Holland he was a social lawyer  ,that means that a client don't have to pay him .

Here Judge vd Sloot in Action 

Hi johan555,

From what I recall - PVDS was reassigned from some unknown position in March 2005.  Later, after Natalee disappeared, in separate interviews, AVDS & PVDS referred to Paulus as a 'judge' on the island - not a former judge, an active 'judge'.  His contract was up in December 2005.

IIRC, witnesses/suspects/informants have also indicated that Joran is the "son of a judge" on the island.  Why would they believe this?

What was the position he had in March 2005?  What position did he hold for the remainder of the year?  What were his job responsibilities?  Would he be considered a 'judge' by others based on his responsibilities?  Who holds that job/position today?

What is a 'real judge'? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »

From memory -

The other thing of interest is that from what I recall, PVDS had keys to the office until some time in August of 2005.  What of his computer access?  File access?

When did the Aruban public become aware that he wasn't really a judge?

What kind of cases, as a lawyer or some kind of judge, was PVDS involved in during 2004 and 2005?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »

Did PVDS have business cards with his title?  Maybe some official letterhead with his title?

Does he qualify for some judges pension?

In his early requests for compensation from the Aruban government, did he make any mention of being a judge, and that due to the publicity/etc. from this case could no longer pursue that career?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »

Someone on the Caylee thread has just said that Tim has made it safely to Aruba.  Does anyone know if this is for real?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »

Someone on the Caylee thread has just said that Tim has made it safely to Aruba.  Does anyone know if this is for real?

SS…Fladeedah said they made it back to Texas…That is all I saw and what you posted…I think…LOL   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »

I know nothing more than that which was posted. Perhps tomorrow we will hear more. Tim has to be totally exhausted!! I hope he gets rest tonight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »

Hi Pita....Thanks

There was some discussion a while ago in Shango as to whether the van der Sloots arrived in Aruba in 1990 or 1991. It was in connection as to whether Val was born in Aruba or the Netherlands.

IIRC Anita stated 1990 and it may have been in the interview she did about Lorenzo. Known him since a boy, etc etc, which the interview would have been some time after Feb. 3rd of this year.

Way back in Shango1, JE posted a link to all the Judges, and I think those in training, and I couldn't make heads or tails of it as it was all in Dutch.  I am going to look for that as well.

FP posters from Aruba kept saying he was just a lawyer for KABNAA and this was very early in the case...before 6/11/2005.

I do the recall the property case with Paulus. I wonder where that info at RWV came from? Looks to me like it could have been written by Anita! 

Mum,
I have been looking at old Dutch articles for over two hours now.  It's very interesting to me that I can find articles back to the beginning...but one particular article that was stated to have biographical info on PVDS is not there.  The article was referenced on SM back in 2005 and again here in 2007.  The dutch title of the article is "Van magistraat tot verdachte van moord".  I found a couple links to the article but have not been able to view it yet.

Kermit and Easywriter discussed the biography info here: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1994.580

Easywriter also posted this excerpt:

Application No. 15596/89
                      by Allegonda VAN DER SLOOT and others
                      against the Netherlands

The European Commission of Human Rights (Second Chamber) sitting
in private on 1 July 1992, the following members being present:

MM.  S. TRECHSEL, President of the Second Chamber
                  G. JÖRUNDSSON
                  A. WEITZEL
                  J.-C. SOYER
                  H. G. SCHERMERS
                  H. DANELIUS
             Mrs. G. H. THUNE
             MM.  F. MARTINEZ
                  L. LOUCAIDES
                  J.-C. GEUS

Mr.  K. ROGGE, Secretary to the Second Chamber

Having regard to Article 25 of the Convention for the Protection
of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms;

Having regard to the application introduced on 22 June 1989 by
Allegonda VAN DER SLOOT and others against the Netherlands and
registered on 10 October 1989 under file No. 15596/89;

Having regard to the report provided for in Rule 47 of the Rules
of Procedure of the Commission;

Having deliberated;

Decides as follows:

THE FACTS

The applicants are 15 inhabitants of Boxtel, 3 inhabitants of
Vught, 1 inhabitant of Sassenheim, 1 inhabitant of Best, 1 inhabitant
of Tilburg, an environmental association with its registered seat in
Den Dungen and a residence association with its registered seat in
Boxtel, the Netherlands.  Their names are appended (Appendix I).

Before the Commission the applicants are represented by Mr.
P.A.P.J. van der Sloot, a lawyer practising in Boxtel.

The facts of the case as submitted by the applicants may be
summarised as follows.

http://cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/search.asp?sessionid=1730018&skin=hudoc-en

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 09:21:23 PM »

texasmom

I don't have time to look now, but I believe the originals ( PVDS Hx and Boxtel) were from Hasibokas (sp?).  We have copies of some of their early blogs...somewhere...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 09:44:25 PM »

texasmom

I don't have time to look now, but I believe the originals ( PVDS Hx and Boxtel) were from Hasibokas (sp?).  We have copies of some of their early blogs...somewhere...

Thanks Buckeye, but I think that's probably the one I have and the one that Pita posted from...just thought I'd try to find more.  This may have actually been taken from the article I was trying to view. 

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/paul_van_der_sl_1.html

Monday, June 27, 2005

Paul Van der Sloot Background
Thanks to Hasibokus for this translation of a recent Dutch article on Paul(us) Van der Sloot. It's interesting background reading on the man just released while his son remains in custody.

My headline for the article wouldn't have been quite so glowing. There appears to be more than a hint of self interest in his biggest claim to fame and no mention of his potential judgeship having been de-railed prior to the Natalee Holloway case based upon performance evaluations - according to Fox.

Van der Sloot, persistent lawyer with principles

The lawyer Paul van der Sloot, that is detained in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway affair is here mostly known for his 20-year fight against the building of a motorway around Boxtel.

Boxtel

Paul van der Sloot is indeed member of a brass band and he goes all out during the carnival, but in Aruba he is mostly known as the serious lawyer for whom the principles of justice always and everywhere comes in first place. 

There was a huge disbelief in Aruba when he was arrested for his alleged involvement in disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Boxtel had experienced him as someone who would always persevere and had a thorough manner of working. 

Paul van der Sloot fought twenty years long (from 1973 until 1993) with local residents against the construction of a southern motorway, that had to be build partly over the estate of the Van der Sloot family. Paul van der Sloot stood his ground and fought civil servants and politicians that had proposed and produced the faulty plans for the new motorway in the Cousil of State. The motorway came eventually but it was not laid through the scenic valuable territory anymore but further away. 

In his birthplace Boxtel, van der Sloot was criticized a lot because while he was fighting the developments of the new motorway,  the dangerous traffic was still led trough Boxel and this was causing accidents and consequently was costing the lives of many people.  Van der Sloot was seen as a fault-finder that to prevent the motorway from being build on part of his land, was willing to sacrifice the lives of the youth who attended the schools in the vicinity of the local dangerous streets. Van der Sloot said later on that the criticism hurt him deeply.

Tilburg

Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper ‘Nondejure'. After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government.  It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three suns, were born.

New job

In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government. The ministers there were not impressed with his stance  „I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser.  If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are.  I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Dagblad. 

After a while Van der Sloot got a different assigment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts. Van der Sloot considered going back to The Netherlands, but he liked the small scale of Aruba and as it appeared he had enough possibilities to continue with his career.  He became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university. 

Judge

Two years ago Van der Sloot Ditch got the opportunity to become a judge.  With his background that meant that he had follow a training course of three years.  During that training period, he was appointed as a substitute judge in the Antillean court.  Van der Sloot completed the training period of a year in the Netherlands recently but he has not conducted a court(hearing) yet.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »

BTW...I agree with Mum, I think Anita at least helped write that bio.   

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 10:00:07 PM »

texasmom

Paulus Not a Judge

A.M.: "PvdS was never a judge" (Thursday) A.M. Digital (@ Aruba.com) is reporting that Paul van der Sloot was never a judge in the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Hasibokos.com has been following the Dutch, American and Aruban media and they all post conflicting stories with regard to the postition of Paul van der Sloot. A.M. reported today that they want to correct the false information that is constantly being published and aired, especially by the international (US) media, that Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, is a judge in the Aruba judicial system. A.M. reported that in 2003, Paul van der Sloot became a deputy judge as part of his formation to become a judge. As such he followed training as his wish was to one day become a Judge in the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. He functioned as a deputy Judge, but always under supervision of an established Judge. Paul van der Sloot was a deputy judge until March 2004. In March 2004 Paul van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge. The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function. A.M. finshed their bulletin with the following statement: 'We think that for the sake of correctness and objective news distribution, the media, and especially US media such as CNN and Fox News must stop sensacionalizing the entire Holloway drama and quit giving false information to the international public'
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 10:15:07 PM »

I think "alternate" member is while he was in training...if all went well  he would have become a "member" after the training period.  JMO

http://tinyurl.com/6bmcjr

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »

I think "alternate" member is while he was in training...if all went well  he would have become a "member" after the training period.  JMO

http://tinyurl.com/6bmcjr

Maybe this one is easier to read..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »

http://www.artificialreefs.org/Articles/bonairereporterbyfrankhyman19jan2006.pdf

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »

I know it is probably more wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be great if Tim/TES suspended the Caylee search not only because of weather in Orlando, but also there is a solid tip in Aruba that will bring the end to the sloots and comfort to the Twitty/Holloway families/friends????
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 12:54:11 AM »

Hi Pita....Thanks

found this in my notes:

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:25 pm
bluebob: Bondia, do you think PVDS is Lorenzo's padre?

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:29 pm
bondia: The quote I have is "We met this kid for the first time when he was 9 years old in his father's garage when we took our car to be repaired. The only other thing we know about him is he had problems and was in and out of school and eventually dropped out."

This is all I know.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:31 pm
bluebob: Thanks, bondia, and you are quoting ???? I know I have heard that quote b4, but not sure who said it.

bondia/Julia Renfro continued posting that night
but never responded to bluebob's follow-up question

Rolling Eyes

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 03:27:29 AM »

This is very interesting  about a judge in training :
I found out that a judge in training is A judge ,not full time but for a few days a week .
A judge in training has the access to the whole data base  and can see (secret info ) what every Jugde can see .

This is about a judge in training via google

In order to be trained as a judge,
you will be court-appointed deputy
at one of the courts and follow the course
to court.
Opleidingsmodaliteiten
There are - basically - three opleidingsmodaliteiten.
The precise shape and
Conditions will be made with
the gerechtsbestuur.
1. The most common method is that you next
your appointment as Deputy Judge -
for some time also be appointed
to gerechtsauditeur for a particular
number of hours per week (up to 36 hours).
2. In special cases, the gerechtsbestuur
half modality more
applicable. This implies modality
that you - your next appointment to rechterplaatsvervanger
-- A designation given to
a period to be determined and a further
to set number of hours. The remuneration
On the basis of the salary scale applicable
for a judge to a court.
3. The third variant, the so-called 'eendagsvariant'
means that you like in the other
cases, court-appointed deputy,
but only for a day
per week are employed. This variation can
o.ä. be applied in the situation
where the (still) not desirable is one of
the other variants of application
ask, for example, your education
to be completed in conjunction with your
current job.

For specific information about the selection procedure
you can www.rechtspraak.nl
look. Also, all these provisions in the
'Wet legal judicial officials. "
The course to judge
The course until justice is a dual pathway.
That means one that you as rechterplaatsvervanger
participates in meervoudigekamerzittingen
and comparities, witnesses
leads and take decisions on his own name.
You shall be guided by experienced judges.
Second follow legal and substantive
courses and skills training to SSR.
You will be trained in the rule in two jurisdictions.
The training of SSR
and the conclusion so many praktijkbegeleiding
possible on each other.
The training lasts one to one and a half years.
The duration of training depends on your
legal work. During the training
find interim reviews.
Is the final positive, then you are
appointment as a judge.
More information about the course of justice
can be found at www.rechtspraak.nl.
Appointed Judge
By successfully completing the training
you are eligible for appointment as a judge. Once a
suitable place is available, recommends the
Directors of the court for appointment
in this feature. Your appointment is made
by Royal Decree and true to life
(up to 70 years).

Dutch :

Om opgeleid te kunnen worden als rechter,
wordt u benoemd tot rechter-plaatsvervanger
bij één van de gerechten en volgt u de leergang
voor rechter.
Opleidingsmodaliteiten
Er zijn – in hoofdlijnen – drie opleidingsmodaliteiten.
Over de precieze vorm en
voorwaarden worden afspraken gemaakt met
het gerechtsbestuur.
1. De meest gebruikelijke modaliteit is dat u naast
uw benoeming tot rechter-plaatsvervanger
voor bepaalde tijd tevens wordt benoemd
tot gerechtsauditeur voor een bepaald
aantal uren per week (maximaal 36 uur).
2. In bijzondere gevallen kan het gerechtsbestuur
een tweede modaliteit meer
toepasselijk vinden. Deze modaliteit houdt
in dat u – naast uw benoeming tot rechterplaatsvervanger
– een aanwijzing krijgt voor
een nader te bepalen periode en een nader
vast te stellen aantal uren. De bezoldiging
is op grond van de salarisschaal die geldt
voor een rechter bij een rechtbank.
3. De derde variant, de zogenaamde ‘eendagsvariant’,
houdt in dat u net als in de andere
gevallen wordt benoemd tot rechter-plaatsvervanger,
maar slechts gedurende één dag
per week werkzaam bent. Deze variant kan
o.a. worden toegepast in de situatie
waarbij het (nog) niet wenselijk is één van
de andere varianten van toepassing te
laten zijn, bijvoorbeeld om uw opleiding
te kunnen vervullen in combinatie met uw
huidige baan.

Voor specifieke informatie over de selectieprocedure
kunt u op www.rechtspraak.nl
kijken. Tevens staan al deze bepalingen in de
‘Wet rechtspositie rechterlijke ambtenaren’.
De leergang tot rechter
De leergang tot rechter is een duaal leertraject.
Dat betekent enerzijds dat u als rechterplaatsvervanger
deelneemt aan meervoudigekamerzittingen
en comparities, getuigenverhoren
leidt en beslissingen neemt op eigen naam.
U wordt hierin begeleid door ervaren rechters.
Anderzijds volgt u juridisch-inhoudelijke
cursussen en vaardigheidstrainingen bij SSR.
U wordt in de regel opgeleid in twee rechtsgebieden.
De opleidingsactiviteiten van SSR
en de praktijkbegeleiding sluiten zoveel
mogelijk op elkaar aan.
De opleiding duurt één à anderhalf jaar.
De duur van de opleiding is afhankelijk van uw
juridische werkervaring. Tijdens de opleiding
vinden tussentijds beoordelingen plaats.
Is de eindbeoordeling positief, dan bent u
benoembaar tot rechter.
Meer informatie over de leergang tot rechter
vindt u op www.rechtspraak.nl.
Benoeming tot rechter
Bij het succesvol voltooien van de opleiding
bent u benoembaar tot rechter. Zodra een
geschikte plek beschikbaar is, beveelt het
bestuur van het gerecht u voor benoeming
in deze functie aan. Uw benoeming geschiedt
bij Koninklijk Besluit en geldt voor het leven
(tot 70 jaar).

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.