April 26, 2024, 01:40:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288149 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »

were is this pond exactly ?

Johan - for months Rob was creating fantastic maps in Shango.  He brought them over today and posted them on page 6 of this thread.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »

Johan - back a few pages I posted quite a few of my earth google images...

find them here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.60

there are lats and longs in one of the pics that were provided by Ocean Exploration - Kyle.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2008, 07:47:38 PM »

Is  it this pond Caps ?

THAT IS THE POND.

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2008, 07:49:52 PM »

Is  it this pond Caps ?

Yes, and the Matty Apartments where the video party was held is diagonally across the street.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #204 on: September 10, 2008, 07:50:16 PM »

that's not far from Joran's house

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #205 on: September 10, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »

Here is a better overview behind the noord street the Matt app and the lions Den

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2008, 07:56:38 PM »

it's all coming together and it completely explains why Joran is in Thailand.

he is there because there is no extradition treaty with the Netherlands.

they knew when the pond was searched it was just a matter of time.

IT'S ALL MAKING SENSE NOW.

Jail for Paulus? or Suicide?

this will be interesting.

+++

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2008, 08:00:41 PM »

Capslock is awesome!  He's the MAN! 

I will second that and also everyone of the posters here!  I just hope Nat's case is solved soon.  It's been too long especially with all of the cover ups and corruption etc.  I usually read here(for years) but don't post.  I am very excited about this.

I'm excited too!

I really can't get too excited over this.  How many times have we been down this path during these last years.  It is one thing to have "reports" and "evidence" uncovered.  It is quite another to expect the that judicial system in Aruba is about to accept anything at this point.  Not to be too negative about this, but I doubt the "judges" would even act on an actual video tape of the crime.  The judicial system is corrupt and will not act to resolve this issue.

I do hope I am wrong.....

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #208 on: September 10, 2008, 08:02:15 PM »

yes i think they are a bit nervous now rob 
here is the pond

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2008, 08:03:11 PM »

Caps - where the party-goers aware that night that Natalee had died?  If so, why weren't they with Joran after he dumped her in the pond?  Why was he walking alone?  We had decided that Paulass was probably one of the party-goers.  Why would he be picking Urine up in his red jeep as he was walking away from the pond?  Is it possible that Paulass wasn't at the video party?  What happened to the other party-goers by 4 AM?  Were the Kalpoes gone by that time?  How about Freddy, Steve Croes, Renfro, Guido, and Chemaly?  Where were they?

RENFRO    what am I missing here, what party?

From what we were able to determine over in Shango, Natalee was probably taken to a video taping party that was held in the Matty Apartments.  She was most likely gang raped and video taped while she was under the influence of a drug(s).  This is also the location that Dave Holloway mentioned in his book.  The Matty Apartments and VIP Lounge next door are owned by members of the Kalpoe family.  There were other people at this party in addition to Urine and the pimps.  The guest list is in Shango and there are some names that all of you will recognize.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2008, 08:05:56 PM »

Johan - back a few pages I posted quite a few of my earth google images...

find them here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.60

there are lats and longs in one of the pics that were provided by Ocean Exploration - Kyle.

thanks Rob

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #211 on: September 10, 2008, 08:08:54 PM »

here are the Matt App

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2008, 08:10:22 PM »

Oh, Rob - this is just so great.  Now that the newspaper has told the public about the witness and Tim is there in person, Mos and his friends will have their backs up against the wall.  I doubt if even DTKM will be able to dance his way out of it this time.  Too much is suddenly coming together.  I hope Urine likes Thailand because he's likely to be there for a very long time and he'd better get himself a few bodyguards.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »

Caps - where the party-goers aware that night that Natalee had died?  If so, why weren't they with Joran after he dumped her in the pond?  Why was he walking alone?  We had decided that Paulass was probably one of the party-goers.  Why would he be picking Urine up in his red jeep as he was walking away from the pond?  Is it possible that Paulass wasn't at the video party?  What happened to the other party-goers by 4 AM?  Were the Kalpoes gone by that time?  How about Freddy, Steve Croes, Renfro, Guido, and Chemaly?  Where were they?

Well this case is is not so complicates as the lenght the authorities went to cover it up..

Any one that understand flowcharts and I have made one up of this case you can see how a lie that do not follow natural human logic need to be cover up...and so the more twist in the storie, the more plausible nd believable it will became and this is a special thechnique that anyone who have study human processes can see that some of wjat was said can not be true and so do not follows natural logic.

now like a movie script.....there are a mayor role player and supporting actors and doubles...

in the case of natalee the mayor role players are Joran, Paules, Ben Vonking...Supporting actors, the kalpoes

now to confuse the case, they mixed it with a drug bust going down.

separating the layers of confusion and lies was the mayor task.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2008, 08:16:34 PM »

I hope that none of you bought Patrick's book because the posters over in Shango warned you not to do it.  "They did not build sandcastles"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »

Well this case is is not so complicates as the lenght the authorities went to cover it up..

Any one that understand flowcharts and I have made one up of this case you can see how a lie that do not follow natural human logic need to be cover up...and so the more twist in the storie, the more plausible nd believable it will became and this is a special thechnique that anyone who have study human processes can see that some of wjat was said can not be true and so do not follows natural logic.

now like a movie script.....there are a mayor role player and supporting actors and doubles...

in the case of natalee the mayor role players are Joran, Paules, Ben Vonking...Supporting actors, the kalpoes

Can we see the flow chart or is our friend Regnad hanging around? 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »

Is  it this pond Caps ?

Yes and the matt apartment are just on the other side...

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2008, 08:27:43 PM »

I hope that none of you bought Patrick's book because the posters over in Shango warned you not to do it.  "They did not build sandcastles"

I didn't buy the book, for some reason I just didn't buy the "secret" confession.  Why? was he involved in helping Joran?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »

Can we see the flow chart or is our friend Regnad hanging around? 

YEP, but I will post soon.... now we are still on ricepaper...and my service has been stop just today....strange. can get on the net...now on WIFI.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2008, 08:33:05 PM »

I didn't buy the book, for some reason I just didn't buy the "secret" confession.  Why? was he involved in helping Joran?

No, I don't think that Patrick was involved at all.  We had pretty much figured out that the entire beach story was nonsense based on what we had discovered when we figured out most of the Shango/Simian/Merian codes.  It's doubtful that they were ever near the beach that night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.