April 19, 2024, 07:10:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 287823 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 10, 2008, 11:09:06 PM »

I can only hope that Mos is going to act on this information...he's known this for some time and kept it under wraps.  How can we expect anything to come of it?  I can only see him being forced to do something if they find Natalee in a crypt there.  Wonder what the chances of that is?  OR is Caps saying they found her in the pond?  I have read all the posts today and still don't know what they found in the pond.   

I can't get my hopes up about whether Mos will allow this witness testimony to stand.  Remember the gardener was supposed to be reliable but they disregarded that too. ALE has no reason now to take this witness at his word regardless of how good his testimony is. 

If Caps is out there...I have to ask...I didn't see anything in what you sent me that said the witness saw Paulus in the red jeep.  Is this something he remembered recently?  I kept all the info you sent me and I can't find it.  That would corroborate the reason for denial of compensation to Paulus.  If they had a witness back then could this be the same person?  I can only hope this is the end of this mess for Natalee and her family.  Still I can't get excited yet....until I see Paulus and Joran in handcuffs...now that would make me happy.

Hi Lala's - Red is the one who broke the red jeep information on the front page.  I think that was supposed to be in part #2 of the Diario newspaper report.  Mos might be pressured enough this time, because the witness was brought to Houston on August 8th and he passed two polygraphs.  Too many people are now aware here in the US and Aruba.  I'm sure that is why Tim is there right now meeting with ALE.  After Jossy published Part #1 of the article on Diario today, all of Aruba will know about it.  Let's hope that it's just too big this time to hide.  Are we close to election time in Aruba?  I'm hoping that this is too big for even DTKM to cover up.

SS - Jossy most likely emailed Red with the jeep info.

Thanks Klaas.  Jossy told Angelalala that any information that he sent about the witness could be posted on the forums, so I'm sure that Red had Jossy's permission.

SS - I can tell you that nobody is MORE careful about posting stuff or keeping confidences than RED. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 10, 2008, 11:09:21 PM »

Does anyone recall hearing about some of the MB students who recognized Paulass and Urine in the red jeep at McDonalds early the next morning?  I think that McDonalds is also located along the same road near where the Sloots live and on the way to the pond/Matty Apts.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 10, 2008, 11:10:36 PM »

I can only hope that Mos is going to act on this information...he's known this for some time and kept it under wraps.  How can we expect anything to come of it?  I can only see him being forced to do something if they find Natalee in a crypt there.  Wonder what the chances of that is?  OR is Caps saying they found her in the pond?  I have read all the posts today and still don't know what they found in the pond.   

I can't get my hopes up about whether Mos will allow this witness testimony to stand.  Remember the gardener was supposed to be reliable but they disregarded that too. ALE has no reason now to take this witness at his word regardless of how good his testimony is. 

If Caps is out there...I have to ask...I didn't see anything in what you sent me that said the witness saw Paulus in the red jeep.  Is this something he remembered recently?  I kept all the info you sent me and I can't find it.  That would corroborate the reason for denial of compensation to Paulus.  If they had a witness back then could this be the same person?  I can only hope this is the end of this mess for Natalee and her family.  Still I can't get excited yet....until I see Paulus and Joran in handcuffs...now that would make me happy.

Hi Lala's - Red is the one who broke the red jeep information on the front page.  I think that was supposed to be in part #2 of the Diario newspaper report.  Mos might be pressured enough this time, because the witness was brought to Houston on August 8th and he passed two polygraphs.  Too many people are now aware here in the US and Aruba.  I'm sure that is why Tim is there right now meeting with ALE.  After Jossy published Part #1 of the article on Diario today, all of Aruba will know about it.  Let's hope that it's just too big this time to hide.  Are we close to election time in Aruba?  I'm hoping that this is too big for even DTKM to cover up.

SS - Jossy most likely emailed Red with the jeep info.

Thanks Klaas.  Jossy told Angelalala that any information that he sent about the witness could be posted on the forums, so I'm sure that Red had Jossy's permission.

SS - I can tell you that nobody is MORE careful about posting stuff or keeping confidences than RED. 

I know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 10, 2008, 11:11:02 PM »

Does anyone recall hearing about some of the MB students who recognized Paulass and Urine in the red jeep at McDonalds early the next morning?  I think that McDonalds is also located along the same road near where the Sloots live and on the way to the pond/Matty Apts.

Yep, I do remember.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #284 on: September 10, 2008, 11:14:09 PM »

I just wonder what these two had to do with any of this new information....And I wonder how Daury and Ramona can be in two different county jails at the same time...... 

Search Results
We found the following 2 offender(s). NOTE: Names in italic are alias names. Register/
Details  Last Name  First Name  Date of Birth  Age  Custody Status  Facility/Reason  Reporting Agency 
  RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  22  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  DAURY  06/28/1986  22  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail

Register/
Details  Last Name  First Name  Date of Birth  Age  Custody Status  Facility/Reason  Reporting Agency 
  RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  49  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  49  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

Hi Hotping!....Nice to see you!....Hmmmm!

And Romona managed to renew her Chamber membership...from jail...
Hi Mum! Its Good to Be Here! Looks like maybe Ramona gets special priviledges!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2008, 11:14:49 PM »

I'm happy to see some development like Frijole but like Lala's, I am afraid to hope Mos won't squash this again. We shall see.

FYI, this isn't the first speculation that hiding Natalee in a crypt has emerged as many of you know. That and other burial grounds around Tanki Flip were the only 'sacred ground' on the island that could be considered relatively safe from search always.

Paulus and Anita fancy themselves archeaological buffs as well......you do the math.

God bless Natalee and her family.

I continue to stand with the girl.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2008, 11:14:50 PM »

Hello everyone!
Amazing news!!!
Do we know when the next edition of Diario with the second installment will be out?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2008, 11:15:17 PM »

Good deal!  About time we got something done in this case.  Natalee needs to be found and brought home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: September 10, 2008, 11:18:56 PM »

Hello everyone!
Amazing news!!!
Do we know when the next edition of Diario with the second installment will be out?

Hi Spooky - I'm not sure, hopefully tomorrow!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2008, 11:21:04 PM »

Hello everyone!
Amazing news!!!

Good to see you Spooky.  Long time, no see.  Good to see Nonesuche posting here in Natalee's thread too.   

I don't know the answer to your question about Diario.  Sorry. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 10, 2008, 11:21:13 PM »

I'm happy to see some development like Frijole but like Lala's, I am afraid to hope Mos won't squash this again. We shall see.

FYI, this isn't the first speculation that hiding Natalee in a crypt has emerged as many of you know. That and other burial grounds around Tanki Flip were the only 'sacred ground' on the island that could be considered relatively safe from search always.

Paulus and Anita fancy themselves archeaological buffs as well......you do the math.

God bless Natalee and her family.

Hi None....I didn't know about Paulus and Anita being archeaological buffs...Thanks!

Thanks for the surprise earlier 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2008, 11:24:16 PM »

A few more questions! If Mos doesn't know everything Diario knows -- who invited Tim back to Aruba? Who is making things happen??

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2008, 11:25:09 PM »

I just wonder what these two had to do with any of this new information....And I wonder how Daury and Ramona can be in two different county jails at the same time...... 

Search Results
We found the following 2 offender(s). NOTE: Names in italic are alias names. Register/
  RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  22  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  DAURY  06/28/1986  22  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail

Register/
  RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  49  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  49  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

OMG Hotping.  This is huge.  The Hudson County jail in Kearny is at least 20 miles away from the Morris County jail which is out near Morristown.  This is really unusual.  Ramona was arrested in Secaucus which is in Hudson County.  We were never able to determine exactly where Daury was arrested, but we assumed that it was Hudson County because that's where he was in jail.  I had heard that it was at Newark airport, but the airport is in Essex County. This was obviously part of a bigger drug bust because Ramona's daughter was arrested the same day over in NYC.  I wonder if they are facing charges in Morris County because part of the ring might have been operating over there????  I am in Bergen County and we recently built a huge new jail in Hackensack.  The county makes money by taking in "prison borders" from other places as far away as Pennsylvania.  Maybe Hudson County jail is getting full and they have sent them out to another county.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: September 10, 2008, 11:28:41 PM »

A few more questions! If Mos doesn't know everything Diario knows -- who invited Tim back to Aruba? Who is making things happen??

Now that's a good question
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: September 10, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »

I wonder who brought the witness to Houston to be tested by the polygraph people.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: September 10, 2008, 11:36:00 PM »

I wonder who brought the witness to Houston to be tested by the polygraph people.

I imagine that could have been arranged by alot of people.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 10, 2008, 11:38:48 PM »

Hello everyone!
Amazing news!!!

Hi Spooky - I'm not sure, hopefully tomorrow!

thanks, i'll be checking in tomorrow for sure!
great seeing you Klass, and all of you. I 've missed ya'll and hope everyone is well.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:35 PM »

Hello everyone!
Amazing news!!!

Good to see you Spooky.  Long time, no see.  Good to see Nonesuche posting here in Natalee's thread too.   

I don't know the answer to your question about Diario.  Sorry. 

great to see you too Muffy!

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 10, 2008, 11:40:30 PM »

I'm exhausted.  Good Night everyone and say some prayers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 10, 2008, 11:42:58 PM »

Goodnight to you SS, pleasant dreams!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.