April 19, 2024, 04:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 287850 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2008, 12:41:49 AM »

Hello everyone!
Amazing news!!!
Do we know when the next edition of Diario with the second installment will be out?

Good to see you spooky!!  Nobody's been turning out the lights at night since forever. lol
Maybe tomm.  we'll get the second part.

oh snoopy! wonderful to see you! hope all is well with you.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2008, 12:42:59 AM »

Posted by Pearl at BFN:

What I make of it :
A tourist inside his room/casa at 4:05 saw  Caps said it was somebody that lived on island.
by a tree,
dam of Montseret - hotel
 1 person, notably tall male, color of cuero cla (white?)
saw good and clear
clothes flanel color I wonder what color that is...red maybe?
leg limp in right leg
breathing heavily
clothes were wet and muddy This is the same as Caps witness story.
much color flanel much
lb of blood showing  Never heard anything about blood.
wet with water and mud
watched til went out of site
went in direction of hotel
tourist heard of case of missing girl Caps witness was not a tourist.
knew had seen pair
recognized male as Joran when saw photo in paper
afraid when heard father in power with police friends
witness didn't feel safe  This is exactly like Caps witness story.
the Madruga
500 meters from dam of montseret at north
sonor test of some water
water level caused stop
like Mos knew of witness
tried to discredit defending Joran

Diario knowing this for months.  Will give more soon
witness is in states, has an attorney
has passed 2 polygraph tests
he was in his room and saw this.
Caps witness went to an attorney...not in a hotel room.

Posted by angelalala at BFN:

Well... here's my unedited response from Jossy...

Angela,

Hi. Hope everything's okay with you and your family.

I'm confident that with this new development, and if Mos doesn't interfere by destroying evidence, we will see an end to this very sad case.

Yes. Both Joran and Paul are implicated in the witnessess' declaration. That will come out in the second delivery soon.

We are willing to take on Mos and whomever else wants to raise obstacles in the path to the solution of the Nathalie case. We have some pretty good information now that can open the road to a definite solution to the case. It will all depend on how strongly the prosecution will want to oppose our findings. Personally, and from what I've seen in this case, I don't trust those people.

You can use anything I tell you in any public forum.

Take care

Jossy

Thanks to all.

This must be someone else besides Caps witness...because only a few things fit with what I know about the witness.  So maybe this is corroborating evidence to go with Caps witness too.  Mos always insisted that there be someone else to back up what was said or seen.

Lalas my understanding of "flannel" is a cream or beige colour.

Also I remember a monkey (MrsKub?) explaining how there is often a false bottom in a casket to raise the body up to the level of the sides and so there could be room to place a second body underneath if intended occupants are both small or normal size.

Quietly confident here with this new revelation and hope it leads to answers for Natlee's family. Good work monkeys - it has been a long three years but we may be able to see a resolution in not too distant future.
God bless all of Natalee's loving family.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »

enough about "wrecks" !! 

oops...sorry bout that wreck...I meant to say there's been a lot of car crashes. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2008, 01:08:31 AM »

Really good to see some old friends back posting.  I am eager to hear who invited TES to return and search again.  It's disappointing to hear Mos knew of this so much earlier and I wonder why he did not deem the witness credible before but will take anything we can get at this point.

I also hope the second part appears in Diario very soon as sometimes they just seem to lose interest.  Case in point the tape of Dompig in Jossy's office that we only saw a little bit of.

Maybe Red will find out who invited TES back and write another FP article with more details.  Yes, I believe there are others who saw Paulus and Joran in the red jeep around 4 a.m.  Please let this be the answer to our prayers and to bringing Natalee home.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2008, 01:09:15 AM »

MUM, lolol

Tell you what, I'm not sure how I'm going to survive if stuff happens in Aruba and Orlando at the same time!!! 

nite Klaas.  Hope you survive the "stuff."
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: September 11, 2008, 01:17:11 AM »

Good to see you too Anna.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2008, 01:37:12 AM »

WOW!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2008, 01:49:44 AM »

WOW!

Hi Memphis - yes WOW 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: September 11, 2008, 02:10:40 AM »

This is stunning news!  It's just the BEST!!  Now we know why Tim Miller packed up and vamoosed out of Orlando soooo quickly!

I checked in on this thread several times after that, but not yesterday until late at night. What a surprise to see everything breaking loose.

I'm waiting with bated breath until Jossie's next addition!  So much hard work by so many is hopefully going to bring Natalee home.

Thank you, CAPS, for all of your hard work.  I can't wait to see what you've put together.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: September 11, 2008, 02:41:38 AM »

MUM, lolol

Tell you what, I'm not sure how I'm going to survive if stuff happens in Aruba and Orlando at the same time!!! 

LOL! Me either!   Hello all-- this is stunning news and I hope and pray at long last this case will have closure.  Great to see everyone!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 11, 2008, 02:42:47 AM »

Really good to see some old friends back posting.  I am eager to hear who invited TES to return and search again.  It's disappointing to hear Mos knew of this so much earlier and I wonder why he did not deem the witness credible before but will take anything we can get at this point.

I also hope the second part appears in Diario very soon as sometimes they just seem to lose interest.  Case in point the tape of Dompig in Jossy's office that we only saw a little bit of.

Maybe Red will find out who invited TES back and write another FP article with more details.  Yes, I believe there are others who saw Paulus and Joran in the red jeep around 4 a.m.  Please let this be the answer to our prayers and to bringing Natalee home.

Anna

Anna,
Good to see you again!!
But weren't you adamant that you emailed Mos about the search at the pond and he assured you it had nothing to do with Natalee's case? I thought you even showed me how it was not possible the pics we saw were from draining the pond for evidence, that the pond had just naturally dried up and you could tell by the surrounding vegetation?
Am I getting confused? Very possible...you know me..lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: September 11, 2008, 02:43:37 AM »

Anna

PS...your avatar is just so darned cute!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 11, 2008, 04:14:40 AM »

Anna

OH Anna!! We have missed you! You have made my BD today by me seeing you back here!

Now if we can just find ROBOTS! Can we send him a CARE package of oil?

Hope these developments of late help Natalee, her family, friends and our Monkey Family.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: September 11, 2008, 05:39:23 AM »

So, CAPS, I am taking for granted this is a Masonic Cemetery for the whole family of the Masonic member? Was she in Eastern Star (think she is a tad too old for Rainbow Girls). Did they have an Eastern Star funeral? So her father was a Mason? How many Degrees? How about the grandfather?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #334 on: September 11, 2008, 06:06:45 AM »

here another view

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: September 11, 2008, 07:33:21 AM »

Caps...I truly hope you are right about this and that Natalee can be given back to her family.

Was there something in Diario about Monserat on Monday?  TIA

Yes,

My Monserat Avatar was here for a long time and all lead to this place...and from here it lead to a cemetary..

let see now who will flow the cucusnest. Some off the culprit are now bigshot in oraganization like the mariotte, but who said that they can not be called in for questioning...We are already calling polis Hudge in for questioning...
even if he do not like it or take it personally, If you break the law, be part of the game, participate in any form whatsoever, then he sould be acountable for his decisions and actions...and this goes for all including the prime itself...

Follow the news these days.

I am just checking in to see if there are any new developments during the night.  I will be back late this afternoon.  Caps, I want to tell you once again how much we appreciate your help and your efforts.  Stay safe and be careful.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: September 11, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »

Does anyone have an ariel view of the Masonic Lodge cemetery?  I haven't be able to find the exact location.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 11, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »

SS if anyone does it's Klaas, but hopefully she's still asleep !

dutchlady was the first poster to relate a theory regarding a crypt and that was in the end of summer/early fall just months post Natalee's disappearance. I think we all assumed it would be in the graveyard around the corner from Paulus' home, I believe St Anne's? I'd have to look back at my notes from dutchlady and Hammer to be sure.....

I actually never heard of a Masonic cemetary.........

Caps, godspeed and be safe.

I continue to stand with the girl.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: September 11, 2008, 08:07:50 AM »

SS if anyone does it's Klaas, but hopefully she's still asleep !

dutchlady was the first poster to relate a theory regarding a crypt and that was in the end of summer/early fall just months post Natalee's disappearance. I think we all assumed it would be in the graveyard around the corner from Paulus' home, I believe St Anne's? I'd have to look back at my notes from dutchlady and Hammer to be sure.....

I actually never heard of a Masonic cemetary.........

Caps, godspeed and be safe.

If I recall correctly, it was explained to us that when they decided to put Natalee in a crypt it was going to be difficult to put her into one of the Catholic or Protestant cemetaries because burials there required too much paperwork and procedures.  It would be too hard to cover up.  Access to a Masonic cemetary can be done through just the Grand Master of the Lodge.  "He has the key".  It some members of the lodge were in fact involved, this task would be much less complicated.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: September 11, 2008, 08:36:49 AM »

Caps
If you are reading here...I am sending you an email....you might want to answer it.  Thanks. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.