April 23, 2024, 08:05:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288001 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: September 11, 2008, 08:40:55 AM »

Thanks SS, actually Freddy was an acolyte at St Anne's and even the priest there refused to speak with Natalee's father Dave, when he attempted to meet with him.

I don't think Paulus was hemmed in by paperwork demands anywhere on that island however, I do think he and his son were not above simply opening a crypt during the night.

I just pray the truth comes out finally so that Natalee can be put to rest with her loving family on our soil, with the respect and dignity that she deserves.

I continue to stand with the girl.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #341 on: September 11, 2008, 08:49:38 AM »

the witness said this :
The clothes he had on was a red tee shirt and long clear colored pants

was he that evening in a red t-shirt ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: September 11, 2008, 08:53:33 AM »

SS if anyone does it's Klaas, but hopefully she's still asleep !

dutchlady was the first poster to relate a theory regarding a crypt and that was in the end of summer/early fall just months post Natalee's disappearance. I think we all assumed it would be in the graveyard around the corner from Paulus' home, I believe St Anne's? I'd have to look back at my notes from dutchlady and Hammer to be sure.....

I actually never heard of a Masonic cemetary.........

Caps, godspeed and be safe.

Hi there!  Do you still have any of that info?  It would be great if we could repost it in here.  Thanks!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: September 11, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »

the witness said this :
The clothes he had on was a red tee shirt and long clear colored pants

was he that evening in a red t-shirt ?

Where did you get red t-shirt?  That is not what I understand, I must have missed that detail.  Could you please help me find that part of the story?  TIA
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #344 on: September 11, 2008, 08:57:09 AM »

He also saw the form (profile) of his head and one side of his face.
The clothes he had on was a red tee shirt and long clear colored pants .
Remarcable was that this person was walking with a limp, and here is where the witness saw that he lacked one tennis shoe. He calculated that from the way he was walking, he was missing the tennis shoes of his right foot.

was it a red shirt or a white shirt with blood on it ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: September 11, 2008, 08:59:14 AM »

I have a question....how hard is it to open a crypt during the night and no one be able to detect it later? Anyone?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: September 11, 2008, 08:59:51 AM »

Remarcable was that this person was walking with a limp, and here is where the witness saw that he lacked one tennis shoe. He calculated that from the way he was walking, he was missing the tennis shoes of his right foot.

Thanks.  is this in the Dairio story?  That is why I ask. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #347 on: September 11, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »

yes mom
but it is not easy te see a color when it is a bit dark
or is there daylight at 4 o clock ?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #348 on: September 11, 2008, 09:03:54 AM »

Thursday 9:02 AM.....NEW EMAIL FROM ARUBA...

Hallo xxxxxx;

I don't know if the witness has met with Paulus van der Sloot, but that is the other declaration that the witness has done with the polygraphic test.
    But today in the newspaper we published that Tim Miller want to meet with Fiscal Mos to have an aprobation to search the ponds of Monserat.
    I let you know as soon I have more information.

Have a nice day
   xxxxx

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: September 11, 2008, 09:04:04 AM »

yes mom

Gosh!  I have no idea about the light there at 4 in the morning.  That is a good question.  I had never heard about the red t-shirt detail until now.  Just trying to get my facts straight.  I can't read Dutch or Pap so I have to rely on those of you that can.  Thanks for your help.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 11, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Just want to say hello to all and even tho I haven't been posting, I have been reading and hope this will be what brings peace to Natalee's family. It's been a long time coming. I am standing with the "girl", Beth, Dave, Matt, Jug, Robin, the rest of Natalee's family and friends, and all the great monkeys that have been here to see that there is justice for Natalee. A big thanks to Red, Tim Miller, his crew, the ocean exploration crew, and our Klaas for what she does and has done here to keep Natalee's story alive. 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: September 11, 2008, 09:05:46 AM »

Hallo xxxxxx;

I don't know if the witness has met with Paulus van der Sloot, but that is the other declaration that the witness has done with the polygraphic test.
    But today in the newspaper we published that Tim Miller want to meet with Fiscal Mos to have an aprobation to search the ponds of Monserat.

Have a nice day
   xxxxx

Sorry I am so pesky this morning..but I have good reason to be. LOL   

Why would this witness meet with Paulus?  Can you explain?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: September 11, 2008, 09:07:57 AM »

Moving my request along...

Caps
If you are reading here...I am sending you an email....you might want to answer it.  Thanks. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #353 on: September 11, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »

Hallo xxxxxx;

Have a nice day
   xxxxx

Sorry I am so pesky this morning..but I have good reason to be. LOL   

Why would this witness meet with Paulus?  Can you explain?

I don't know what it means....this is the complete email...I was told via phone yesterday that the new witness took, and passed 2 polygraph tests in the US...so I would take it to mean that one of those tests was in regards ro PVS...I really don't know...sigh....time for another phone call.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 11, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »

I think the witness said that Joran walked under a street lamp so I guess that is supposedly how he recognized him and saw the color of his shirt, pants, etc.  I'm wondering how close to the street and street lamp this persons house is.

yes mom

Gosh!  I have no idea about the light there at 4 in the morning.  That is a good question.  I had never heard about the red t-shirt detail until now.  Just trying to get my facts straight.  I can't read Dutch or Pap so I have to rely on those of you that can.  Thanks for your help.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: September 11, 2008, 09:36:35 AM »

I remember "way back" that there was a rumor of Joran being observed very muddy.

But, due to many other disinformation stories circulated, one never knew what in the heck to believe.

The "muddy" story was only alluded to a few times.

Just like many others have said before - Clues that pointed to the truth were suppressed as fast as possible, with every attempt in the world to debunk them. Clues that pointed to dead ends were joined, expounded upon, and made to look as credible as possible as to lead everyone down the wrong path.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: September 11, 2008, 09:37:15 AM »

Well I don't know what happened to what I posted!  The man who supposedly saw Joran said that he walked under a street lamp.  I am wondering how close to this mans house the street is.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #357 on: September 11, 2008, 09:41:36 AM »

Oh, I'm hoping that this new info will bring Natalee Home and that Aruba will not do anything to stop it!!!! Remember, Aruba:

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: September 11, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

I sure hope that the witness is kept well protected...

OR else he may be stuffed in a barrel, beheaded, and declared DEAD BY SUICIDE.

We all know what great lengths Aruba will go to protect its image, and the Sloots...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #359 on: September 11, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

Well I don't know what happened to what I posted!  The man who supposedly saw Joran said that he walked under a street lamp.  I am wondering how close to this mans house the street is.
yes were is his house ? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.