April 26, 2024, 03:56:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288159 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »

One thing everyone needs to understand is Mos wants evidence and witnesses that can corroborate each other.  That probably won't happen since there are so many places the perps were that night.  You get a story here and another in some other location.  The key to a credible witness would be details...such as the t-shirt color or the vehicle description or time of day...etc.

There are lots of things we think we know, but are not true or have been mistaken for other things. So if the witness first said "light" color and then red color...that is what Mos will seize on and a good defense attorney can make into a mountain where there is none.  Thus my questions about the jeep.  I wanted to know if this witness....Caps witness actually said they saw Paulus in that jeep.  Now, I am on the t-shirt.  Mos will ask...how long did it take this man to walk past your house?  Show me where you first saw him....I will be back at 4 in the morning to check the lighting and see how it would look then...etc, etc.  Are you sure this guy was missing a shoe?  Did you actually see his feet or just guessed he lost one?  If Tim is wanting to dig up that pond, Mos will insist this witness give details.  I don't doubt that he can do this, just know that if one detail is off there will be another excuse to not try.  I don't want them to get the chance to ignore this information again. They have already done that for almost 6 months now.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2008, 11:00:06 AM »

Thanks Nut...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2008, 11:05:47 AM »

I sure hope that the witness is kept well protected...

OR else he may be stuffed in a barrel, beheaded, and declared DEAD BY SUICIDE.

We all know what great lengths Aruba will go to protect its image, and the Sloots...

I was told he's well protected...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »

Just a quick question.  What does the like of Julie Renfro and all the other usual suspects say about this lastest information? 

At RU Glenda is suggesting this is just another one of Jossy's witnesses (not true).

Nope...You are right...not true...and I now have some details regarding one of the 2 polygraphs....it is Big Stuff!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:51 AM »

WAVING UP TO CASA....Morning Casa...Des Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »

Thursday 9:02 AM.....NEW EMAIL FROM ARUBA...

Hallo xxxxxx;

I don't know if the witness has met with Paulus van der Sloot, but that is the other declaration that the witness has done with the polygraphic test.
    But today in the newspaper we published that Tim Miller want to meet with Fiscal Mos to have an aprobation to search the ponds of Monserat.
    I let you know as soon I have more information.

Have a nice day
   xxxxx

Isn't this the dried pond that was already searched? Wouldn't any evidence have been removed and possibly destroyed by ALE?

Yes it is the same Monserat Pond...but it is full now...was told on phone yesterday...it's something to do with the drainage pipes...they are quite large...Des

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2008, 11:19:21 AM »

SS if anyone does it's Klaas, but hopefully she's still asleep !

dutchlady was the first poster to relate a theory regarding a crypt and that was in the end of summer/early fall just months post Natalee's disappearance. I think we all assumed it would be in the graveyard around the corner from Paulus' home, I believe St Anne's? I'd have to look back at my notes from dutchlady and Hammer to be sure.....

I actually never heard of a Masonic cemetary.........

Caps, godspeed and be safe.

Hi there!  Do you still have any of that info?  It would be great if we could repost it in here.  Thanks!

Klaas and Red have copy, some of us worked on the assimilation of it in report form but it's copyrighted material by SM.

Don't you think if there is something of merit with this witness that JKelly will become involved? I can't imagine otherwise and hopefully he can guide this.

By this point much of this witness' contribution is a matter of record, so I'm not sure any impact can be made upon individual statements as they relate to colors of jeep, shirts, etc? I think that horse is likely already out of the barn perse.

I continue to stand with the girl.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »

Morning Destiny!  I'm lurking but supposed to be working!  LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2008, 11:40:02 AM »

The thing which stirs freash hope is the fact that Tim is now in Aruba.   Perhaps that is actually the main reason he abruptly left Orlando ? ?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »

The thing which stirs freash hope is the fact that Tim is now in Aruba.   Perhaps that is actually the main reason he abruptly left Orlando ? ?

Yes it is...Tim Miller told me on the phone before he went to Fl....that this was happening very soon...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 11, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »

Nonesuche - I have it on my other computer - will look for it later today.

Here are the photos taken of the Cemetary Vandalism.  These photos were taken by Hotshot and her group when they went to Aruba to investigate.  I got these photos off the internet so I hope nobody attempts to tell me they are private property.  If they were supposed to be private they shouldn't have been placed on the internet.

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »

Yes it is...Tim Miller told me on the phone before he went to Fl....that this was happening very soon...

Does he know where she is or are they just hoping to find corroborating evidence in the pond?  Do we have any evidence to back up the witness' story?  Is MOS assisting or impeding?  Understand if some can't be answered just now.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:00 AM »

Hi Klaas! Hope you are doing well.
Yes, I'm just speechless. Boy, just when you least expect...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »

Does he know where she is or are they just hoping to find corroborating evidence in the pond?  Do we have any evidence to back up the witness' story?  Is MOS assisting or impeding?  Understand if some can't be answered just now.

First question...have not the (full) answer yet...

Second question...yes

third question...impeding...but his back is being pushed into a tighter and tighter corner as we type... Des

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:58 PM »

The day that Renfro created the big diversion and led everyone on the wild goose chase wasn't June 6th, was it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:14 PM »

The day that Renfro created the big diversion and led everyone on the wild goose chase wasn't June 6th, was it?

I think it was the 9th maybe even the 10-11
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »

Hallo xxxxxx;

I don't know if the witness has met with Paulus van der Sloot, but that is the other declaration that the witness has done with the polygraphic test.
    But today in the newspaper we published that Tim Miller want to meet with Fiscal Mos to have an aprobation to search the ponds of Monserat.

Have a nice day
   xxxxx

Isn't this the dried pond that was already searched? Wouldn't any evidence have been removed and possibly destroyed by ALE?

Yes it is the same Monserat Pond...but it is full now...was told on phone yesterday...it's something to do with the drainage pipes...they are quite large...Des

Yep. I have photos to prove how large.  A person can walk in them. 

Destiny....nanner basket, please.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: September 11, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »

Thanks!  I am so encouraged by this news.  Tim is such a fine man.  It was difficult reading/hearing Cindy Anthony vilify him, but he handled himself with great class.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 11, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »

Hallo xxxxxx;

Have a nice day
   xxxxx

Yep. I have photos to prove how large.  A person can walk in them. 

Destiny....nanner basket, please.

Lala's check your nanner basket...Des....

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 11, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »

I think it was the 9th maybe even the 10-11

Thx. That would be too neat & tidy, I guess.
I'm just going to mostly read, watch & pray.
Good to see everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.