April 24, 2024, 07:23:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288010 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: September 11, 2008, 08:55:23 PM »

Rob, where are you?

I think it was Rob who mentioned that Thailand doesn't have an extradition treaty with Aruba or the Netherlands.  I guess this means that if something does break in Aruba, they won't be able to arrest Urine????  Is he in Thailand on a student visa?  Could Thailand revoke the student visa?  Rob, do you know more about this extradition stuff?

someone posted that, and I remembered it - and then it seems caesu corrected it.

There is a Dutch Consulate in Los Angeles - I will call them tomorrow and see what they say.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: September 11, 2008, 09:23:14 PM »

Rob, where are you?

I think it was Rob who mentioned that Thailand doesn't have an extradition treaty with Aruba or the Netherlands.  I guess this means that if something does break in Aruba, they won't be able to arrest Urine????  Is he in Thailand on a student visa?  Could Thailand revoke the student visa?  Rob, do you know more about this extradition stuff?

someone posted that, and I remembered it - and then it seems caesu corrected it.

There is a Dutch Consulate in Los Angeles - I will call them tomorrow and see what they say.

Rob - I posted this on the previous thread.  It sounds like they don't have treaties, and it's a matter of reciprocity.  Reciprocity isn't a guarantee.

The Extradition Act of 1929 allows for extradition of criminals in absence of a treaty onthe subject. Under the Act, the Royal Thai Government may at its discretion surrender to foreign States persons accused or convicted of crimes committed within the jurisdiction of such States,—provided that under the laws of Thailand the crimes are punishable with imprisonment for noless than one year.“ Historically, Thailand has extradited persons to countries with whichThailand does not have an extradition treaty on the basis of reciprocity
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: September 11, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »

I believe the Netherlands does have an extradition treaty with Thailand.

Posted by caesu in June 2008:

in 2004 a extradition treaty was signed with Thailand.
came into force april 1st 2005.

precondition was that first 8 years of the sentence were passed in Thailand.

http://www.minbuza.nl/nl/actueel/persberichten,2004/08/wots_verdrag_tussen_nederland_en_thailand_getekend.html

Machiel Kuijt was extradited in march 2007. and immediately freed over here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2898.msg388602#msg388602
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #543 on: September 11, 2008, 09:42:30 PM »

Post by angelalala at BFN

I have some news that will "seem" like ... bad news. I believe Tim will be coming home tomorrow. I don't believe any search was conducted. However, please also know... even assuming this disappointing news becomes fact... IT IS NOT THE END. I've also been told the next article from Diario will be on Monday. We need to hang onto our hearts and our hopes. I firmly believe... THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ... we are not alone on this road

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »

I have some news that will "seem" like ... bad news. I believe Tim will be coming home tomorrow. I don't believe any search was conducted. However, please also know... even assuming this disappointing news becomes fact... IT IS NOT THE END. I've also been told the next article from Diario will be on Monday. We need to hang onto our hearts and our hopes. I firmly believe... THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ... we are not alone on this road

Thank you texasmom for bringing that over.

I am a firm believer in never say never and I believe Natalee will be found.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: September 11, 2008, 09:52:08 PM »

Although those "in the know" here can't say anything -- it seems as though it is different this time. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: September 11, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »

MOS probably wouldn't allow him to search
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: September 11, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »

Although those "in the know" here can't say anything -- it seems as though it is different this time. 

what do you mean wreck?

I try my best to stay positive and keep the faith. But, I have to admit....This makes it REALLY Tough.

-Darlene
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: September 11, 2008, 10:01:55 PM »

Hello Monkeys - Can someone give me a quick update?  Remember 9-11...always.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: September 11, 2008, 10:03:31 PM »

what do you mean wreck?

I try my best to stay positive and keep the faith. But, I have to admit....This makes it REALLY Tough.
It seems that this time "really big guns" are involved. I take that to mean our State Department or higher.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 11, 2008, 10:09:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys - Can someone give me a quick update?  Remember 9-11...always.

Hi Annie - read the front page of SM.  We were told though that Tim Miller is on his way back home from Aruba already though...just heard that a couple minutes ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: September 11, 2008, 10:11:43 PM »

SS if anyone does it's Klaas, but hopefully she's still asleep !

dutchlady was the first poster to relate a theory regarding a crypt and that was in the end of summer/early fall just months post Natalee's disappearance. I think we all assumed it would be in the graveyard around the corner from Paulus' home, I believe St Anne's? I'd have to look back at my notes from dutchlady and Hammer to be sure.....

I actually never heard of a Masonic cemetary.........

Caps, godspeed and be safe.

Hi there!  Do you still have any of that info?  It would be great if we could repost it in here.  Thanks!

Just home and haven't read to end of thread.  Not the crypt, but I remember the dogs and matchsticks.  The dogs woke the witness??

Dutchlady  June 2005:

....Today, I asked spirit guide for help, and like previous cases the message was the song  with a vision.
‘Matchstick and matchstick cats and dogs, on the street … with the marching clogs’
This without any prompting was repetitive with an image of like straw or hay, as in pickup sticks as a bundle covering the thing they wanted me to see. My spirit guide is strangely Anita 'Conswala' ( it is how they give it to    me as sound) who has not come in before. The place where Natalee is will be found by the Texan dog’s. The bundle of  sticks is near WATER,  that pond?, no it is  near the house. A bin is in the scene, it is red..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1518.msg229651#msg229651
Sorry to be rehashing from few pages back (just catching up) but I saved some old email correspondence from dutchlady.

I'll put together some things (minus personal info) and post here. I recall she explained to me in an email what she thought the 'matchsticks and clogs' meant.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 11, 2008, 10:12:02 PM »

Posted by angelalala, BFN

I have some news that will "seem" like ... bad news. I believe Tim will be coming home tomorrow. I don't believe any search was conducted. However, please also know... even assuming this disappointing news becomes fact... IT IS NOT THE END. I've also been told the next article from Diario will be on Monday. We need to hang onto our hearts and our hopes. I firmly believe... THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ... we are not alone on this road.

Klaas, you can remove my post.  I didn't realize it was already posted.  Thank you!

I did remove it but I'll leave this...it doesn't really matter
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:16:05 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 11, 2008, 10:13:47 PM »

what do you mean wreck?

It seems that this time "really big guns" are involved. I take that to mean our State Department or higher.
Wreck, I pray you're right!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 11, 2008, 10:19:09 PM »

I am still hopeful!

Maybe.... Tim went to Aruba to hand deliver the results of the
lie detector test to Mos and ask for permission to search.

As far as we know Tim went alone.  Maybe a crew is coming
with equipment to search if permission was granted.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: September 11, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

I take it this is a game of chess?  One move at a time and hopefully in the end Natalee and her family can call check mate.  God bless them all. It has been too long and the disappointments keep coming.  I pray that BIG, BIG people are involved and watching who in Aruba are covering this up and why.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: September 11, 2008, 10:30:34 PM »

I am still hopeful!

so much for the goodwill of trying to find Mr. Tromp.

+++

echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: September 11, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »

what do you mean wreck?

Thank You, Wreck.  I'll Be Praying!!!!

-Darlene
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 11, 2008, 10:37:39 PM »

I am still hopeful!

Hi Magnolia!
I'm still hopeful too!  I think your "maybe" is a good possibility! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: September 11, 2008, 10:38:33 PM »

I am still hopeful!

Hi Magnolia!
I'm still hopeful too!  I think your "maybe" is a good possibility! 

I'm still hopeful also.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.