March 28, 2024, 04:00:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 286202 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: September 12, 2008, 09:03:22 PM »

I knew it...I've missed it!  Now I'm really mad at my internet provider.  I guess it should have been a sign when "his wife" couldn't give me an approximate down time.  ugghhh

THANKS Dayhiker!    

And Nut 44x4!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 12, 2008, 09:09:26 PM »

I knew it...I've missed it!  Now I'm really mad at my internet provider.  I guess it should have been a sign when "his wife" couldn't give me an approximate down time.  ugghhh

THANKS Dayhiker!    

And Nut 44x4!    

@ you internet provider's wifey. The three ladies are on right now and it's a very good interview. Go Dana!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #662 on: September 12, 2008, 09:09:37 PM »

DANA PRETZER NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Jossy will be on and Tim Miller unless the weather in Houston is too bad

BUMPING TO PAGE 34

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 12, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »

Joran's confession and Hans Mos' consequent lack of action, combined with Judge Smid's automatic rejection of it as evidence, exposed to the world the corruptness of their system. I hope Tim provides the tipping point to prove that the entire Dutch system as practiced in Aruba is a complete farce and abuses human rights.

How Holland has stood by and watched this favoritism and human rights abuse go on for 3 1/2 years is beyond me. It is obvious and appalling.

The bigger they are...,the harder they fall.
The are slowly being backed into the corner (of no return).

It will not be pretty.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 12, 2008, 09:12:44 PM »

Joran's confession and Hans Mos' consequent lack of action, combined with Judge Smid's automatic rejection of it as evidence, exposed to the world the corruptness of their system. I hope Tim provides the tipping point to prove that the entire Dutch system as practiced in Aruba is a complete farce and abuses human rights.

How Holland has stood by and watched this favoritism and human rights abuse go on for 3 1/2 years is beyond me. It is obvious and appalling.

They are slowly being backed into the corner (of no return).

It will not be pretty.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 12, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »

DaY Hiker

Johan, I don't think Paul had been there but 8 years but that was planty of time to gain powerful friemdships in Prosecutors office, the Judicialry, and Aruban Police Department. In fact we know he had close friends in each of these departments. He was very close friends with Jan van der Straten in ALE, who just happened to be assigned as lead detective on the case. He was very close friends with Ben Vocking who worked for Karin Jannsen in the prosecutor's office. And of course he worked with and was acquainted with all of the Dutch judges in the Netherland Antilles judicial system.

Joran had already has three rape charges leveled against him by underage girls before Natalee went missing and we know damn well he is a huge drug user. How did he afford his drug and gambling habits with no visible means of income?

Well said, Dayhiker!!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 12, 2008, 09:18:44 PM »

that is a good one Dayhiker !!  (How did he afford his drug and gambling habits with no visible means of income?)

We all know he is a Bad poker player  so it cost him money !
There are also rumors that he is/was a drugs dealer  ,why was he hanging around the HI ?
Or his income is : to bring female tourists to the Matt /Lion Den complex  for Rape Movies ????

Johan, one of the first things that came out in the press was that Natalee was kidnapped by a drug dealer. Then we found out that Joran was on the FBI/DEA watch list when he checked into US Customs on his trip to New York City. Since then we have found out through Patrick von Emm tapes that not only is he a heavy drug user, his chief ambition in life is to be a high stakes drug dealer.

Fold that together with the fact that there are many indicators that say Natalee was drugged by Joran, he was gambling and supporting his drug habits with no visible means of income, his legal bills were obviously fronted by someone who has much more money that his parents can afford, his US lawyer is a well-known MAFIA attorney and, well, it's not far fetched to think that not only was he dealing drugs but he and his father were involved in money laundering as well.

Then we found out that Joran was on the FBI/DEA watch list when he checked into US Customs on his trip to New York City. (I did not know this)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: September 12, 2008, 09:22:34 PM »

I am willing to bet Mos will not act this time...as far as they are concerned Joran told what happened and that is all there is to it.  They didn't believe the gardener...they won't believe this witness....oh why am I so cynical?  I just hate being that way....I really do.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 12, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

The are slowly being backed into the corner (of no return).

It will not be pretty.

I guess the Mafia will have to write off all the Sloots' legal bills, Buckeye. Fat chance either of the two Sloot men will be making a paycheck (not that Joran ever made one) in prison and fat chance that fat Anita can make it the payments off that turd-smeared-chicken-scratch she calls her "art."

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 12, 2008, 09:31:19 PM »

that is a good one Dayhiker !!  (How did he afford his drug and gambling habits with no visible means of income?)

We all know he is a Bad poker player  so it cost him money !
There are also rumors that he is/was a drugs dealer  ,why was he hanging around the HI ?
Or his income is : to bring female tourists to the Matt /Lion Den complex  for Rape Movies ????

Johan, one of the first things that came out in the press was that Natalee was kidnapped by a drug dealer. Then we found out that Joran was on the FBI/DEA watch list when he checked into US Customs on his trip to New York City. Since then we have found out through Patrick von Emm tapes that not only is he a heavy drug user, his chief ambition in life is to be a high stakes drug dealer.

Fold that together with the fact that there are many indicators that say Natalee was drugged by Joran, he was gambling and supporting his drug habits with no visible means of income, his legal bills were obviously fronted by someone who has much more money that his parents can afford, his US lawyer is a well-known MAFIA attorney and, well, it's not far fetched to think that not only was he dealing drugs but he and his father were involved in money laundering as well.

Then we found out that Joran was on the FBI/DEA watch list when he checked into US Customs on his trip to New York City. (I did not know this)

Yep. He was held for 2 1/2 hours by US Customs when he arrived in NYC for his ABC News interview because he was on The Watch List. You don't get on there by being a suspect in a kidnapping/murder investigation. You get on there by being a suspected drug dealer, money launderer, convicted felon, terrorist, etc. in a US government case.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: September 12, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »

SS I called the Dutch Consulate this morning in both LA and Chicago. They asked for an email and said it might take a little while to respond.

number 312-856-0110 and 1877-DUTCHHELP - 1-877-388-2443.

These numbers are both answered by an after hours service... but luvre that accent.

Email address is nfo@dutchhelp.com

She said if I didn't hear back by later today to call back.

Thanks Rob.  A big kiss for you!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 12, 2008, 09:36:58 PM »

And let me just add Buckshot that Congressman Spencer Bachus said that they knew immediately that this was "not the case of a runaway girl", indicating that Joran (and Paulus) may have been on the FBI Watch List BEFORE Natalee ever went missing.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 12, 2008, 09:40:16 PM »

DaY Hiker

Johan, I don't think Paul had been there but 8 years but that was planty of time to gain powerful friemdships in Prosecutors office, the Judicialry, and Aruban Police Department. In fact we know he had close friends in each of these departments. He was very close friends with Jan van der Straten in ALE, who just happened to be assigned as lead detective on the case. He was very close friends with Ben Vocking who worked for Karin Jannsen in the prosecutor's office. And of course he worked with and was acquainted with all of the Dutch judges in the Netherland Antilles judicial system.

Joran had already has three rape charges leveled against him by underage girls before Natalee went missing and we know damn well he is a huge drug user. How did he afford his drug and gambling habits with no visible means of income?

Well said, Dayhiker!!!

Did I read somewhere that Jan van der Stratten is Godfather to the youngest Sloot?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 12, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »

I am willing to bet Mos will not act this time...as far as they are concerned Joran told what happened and that is all there is to it.  They didn't believe the gardener...they won't believe this witness....oh why am I so cynical?  I just hate being that way....I really do.

Your attitude is well founded Lalas. They have shot down every witness since the beginning of the case, suppressed the testimony (such as that of of the three girls who have lodged date rape drug cases against Joran) of witnesses through intimidation, lost evidence that could have been pertinent to the case, and refused to interrogate suspects who are members of the Dutch elite class. You should be cynical, there is no reason to have any faith in the Aruba/Dutch legal, law enforcement or judicial systems in the Netherland Antilles.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 12, 2008, 09:46:39 PM »

DaY Hiker

Well said, Dayhiker!!!

Did I read somewhere that Jan van der Stratten is Godfather to the youngest Sloot?

There were rumors that Van der Straten was Joran's godfather, but the truth is if you're Dutch in Aruba everybody in the legal and judicial system is your godfather.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »

I don't think a search of the pond OR a crypt is going to find anything now anyways. If she was there -- she has already been moved again. I will still take odds that at least part of her has already been recovered. I think we are in the "end game."

I was thinking about that today and wondered if ALE moved her again after we started talking about the Masonic cemetery a few months ago.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #676 on: September 12, 2008, 09:49:24 PM »

SS .... I am not sure that was proven fact ... I may be wrong.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »

I don't think a search of the pond OR a crypt is going to find anything now anyways. If she was there -- she has already been moved again. I will still take odds that at least part of her has already been recovered. I think we are in the "end game."

Move over I want to sit on your limb with you...

Move over a little more.  I have a skinny a$$ so I won't take up much room.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: September 12, 2008, 09:52:14 PM »

Dana is back with Jossy. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 12, 2008, 09:52:59 PM »

I was thinking about that today and wondered if ALE moved her again after we started talking about the Masonic cemetery a few months ago.

SS, I think they would have destroyed any evidence a long time ago. Look at the fact that they didn't find a single strand  of Natalee's hair or a single fabric sample of her clothing in Deepak's car. That is impossible in the forensics world, but even more unlikely if Natalee was in the condition the three suspects described. This shows how early on the so-called investigators were destroying evidence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.