April 19, 2024, 07:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 287860 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: September 12, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »

I don't think a search of the pond OR a crypt is going to find anything now anyways. If she was there -- she has already been moved again. I will still take odds that at least part of her has already been recovered. I think we are in the "end game."

I was thinking about that today and wondered if ALE moved her again after we started talking about the Masonic cemetery a few months ago.

SS, I think they would have destroyed any evidence a long time ago. Look at the fact that they didn't find a single strand  of Natalee's hair or a single fabric sample of her clothing in Deepak's car. That is impossible in the forensics world, but even more unlikely if Natalee was in the condition the three suspects described. This shows how early on the so-called investigators were destroying evidence.

Instead of collecting and preserving evidence, they were collecting and destroying it.

Likewise, instead of preserving crime scenes, they were contaminating(dump) or professionally cleaning them.

Sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it??

Those, on the surface, who were searching for clues and evidence... were actually, behind the scenes, making it disappear.

It was a well coordinated effort on their part, but unfortunately, it did not go un-noticed.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: September 12, 2008, 10:12:26 PM »

Posted on: 1:37 pm, May 31, 2005   
Save Save

Just wanted to warn everyone:

My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie's, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.

http://tinyurl.com/3zw3ds

I wonder which Sloot offspring they were referring to - Urine or Lorenzo?  Is Lorenzo the cool and crazy guy from earlier in the week - the 5th suspect????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 12, 2008, 10:14:07 PM »

That's all folks...with Jossy.

Thank you Dana, and Lalas for the updates!!!!

Ditto!  [  Didn't get to listen. ] 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 12, 2008, 10:15:28 PM »

Didn't Mos say that in order to prosecute the case he would
need a witness or a confession?

Hey, Hans Mos, you have had both a confession and a witness.
When you gonna prosecute?

Unfortunately I feel you have to fight fire with fire.  When someone decides to expose everyone in the video they made they will do anything not to make it public.  It will crush Aruba.  JMO
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: September 12, 2008, 10:16:11 PM »

I still wonder, sometimes, how the rock scene plays in to this case.

Also, I am not sure that the body is capable of recovery as it may have been destroyed.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 12, 2008, 10:18:34 PM »

Unfortunately I feel you have to fight fire with fire.  When someone decides to expose everyone in the video they made they will do anything not to make it public.  It will crush Aruba.  JMO

So who do you all think has the video made at the Apartment?  My guess would be the Kalpoes.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: September 12, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »

Well to Mos they don't jive...the confession was on the beach and the witness saw him at a pond. So that is Mos excuse this time, I suppose.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: September 12, 2008, 10:20:04 PM »

I don't think a search of the pond OR a crypt is going to find anything now anyways. If she was there -- she has already been moved again. I will still take odds that at least part of her has already been recovered. I think we are in the "end game."

I was thinking about that today and wondered if ALE moved her again after we started talking about the Masonic cemetery a few months ago.

SS, I think they would have destroyed any evidence a long time ago. Look at the fact that they didn't find a single strand  of Natalee's hair or a single fabric sample of her clothing in Deepak's car. That is impossible in the forensics world, but even more unlikely if Natalee was in the condition the three suspects described. This shows how early on the so-called investigators were destroying evidence.

Instead of collecting and preserving evidence, they were collecting and destroying it.

Likewise, instead of preserving crime scenes, they were contaminating(dump) or professionally cleaning them.

Sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it??

Those, on the surface, who were searching for clues and evidence... were actually, behind the scenes, making it disappear.

It was a well coordinated effort on their part, but unfortunately, it did not go un-noticed.

I think that you are right on the money.  Didn't Rob, Carpe, and a few others compare lots and lots of photographs and came to the conclusion that the Honda sent to Holland was not the actual Honda owned by Deepak?  It was a different car. 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:22 PM »

Wonder if Paulus and Anita made popcorn for Dana's program tonight ???

Hope, for safety purposes, that this courageous witness is well protected.

The next time you see Paulus, he will driving a blue jeep....

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 12, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »

Jossy says the found a shoe when they drained the pond!! 

Yes!!!  And this is exactly what we had suspected and predicted all along while ALE refused to even confrim that they had examined the pond.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: September 12, 2008, 10:24:38 PM »

So who do you all think has the video made at the Apartment?  My guess would be the Kalpoes.

I always thought Deepak had a copy.  Paulus made a trip to Florida and we all think it was to retrieve the video.  So who ever he got the video from must have a copy.

SOMEONE WILL GET CAUGHT IN A CRIME AND THEY WILL OFFER THAT VIDEO UP.  IF THE FBI DOESN'T HAVE A COPY ALREADY.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »

Yeah and if the windows are closed he will be drowning in his own sweat.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:21 PM »

Very, very early on in the case (a day or two later), there was slight buzz on RWV and perhaps only one cable station, in the form of a brief aside, that a shoe was unmatched in Joran's closet and a friend was supposedly trying to shop for a match to his lost shoe in local nearby stores.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: September 12, 2008, 10:27:39 PM »

Well to Mos they don't jive...the confession was on the beach and the witness saw him at a pond. So that is Mos excuse this time, I suppose.

So pick one.  He said either or.
Supposedly there is yet another confession out there that has not been made public.
Joran made another confession since he has been in Thailand.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 12, 2008, 10:28:56 PM »

Yeah and if the windows are closed he will be drowning in his own sweat.

Anita will be riding shotgun in a see-through blouse.
Joran will be in the backseat smoking a doob...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:04 PM »

Maybe it's in Miami.  I think that there are probably mutliple copies of the tape or DVD.  My guess is that it's in a few safety deposit boxes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:09 PM »

So pick one.  He said either or.
Supposedly there is yet another confession out there that has not been made public.
Joran made another confession since he has been in Thailand.

Well, I will say this...if the reason they denied Paulus compensation was due to someone seeing Paulus at the ATM in the jeep and this witness says he saw him too..then that tome is corroborating evidence.  But Mos won't see it that way...as far as he is concerned Joran said he was on the beach and she died accidentally that night.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »

Han Mos will be popped like a bad pimple. It is a metter of time.

And when he pops, someone should email Shango to warn, in the form of a riddle, of falling cards...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:12 PM »

Until the Kalpoes are squeezed we will never know what happened.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:35 PM »

Any chance this will end up a human rights case in the Hague kinda like that Matthews guy?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.