April 26, 2024, 09:45:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288135 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 13, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »

Thanks for the video/sound of Dana & Jossy, Klass.   
Jossy is a hero-he rocks!  Everyone knows that reputable LE uses lie detectors only as a tool to try to get to the truth.....who is Mos fooling ?  Unreal.
It doesn't even make sense! Any prosecutor would LOVE someone to TAKE a polygraph -- you just can't use it in court to CONVICT someone. It is VERY useful to gauge veracity.
Mos = Tool

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 13, 2008, 08:12:51 PM »

Does anyone know if the Diario witness statements are also being published in Dutch and American newspapers?  These statements could be very helpful in rallying public opinion and putting more pressure on Aruba.  If they only remain in Aruba, the rest of the world won't know about them.  Does anyone have newspaper connections????
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: September 13, 2008, 11:02:15 PM »

Does anyone know if the Diario witness statements are also being published in Dutch and American newspapers?  These statements could be very helpful in rallying public opinion and putting more pressure on Aruba.  If they only remain in Aruba, the rest of the world won't know about them.  Does anyone have newspaper connections????

At the appropiate time all in the dark will come to light.

meeting at 6 pm on sunday, plan B ----- watch the news these days.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: September 13, 2008, 11:08:56 PM »

What kind of meeting CAPS?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 13, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »

Thanks Caps, we'll watch the news.  Should we watch Amigoe too?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 13, 2008, 11:33:59 PM »

Thanks for the update Caps!  I KNEW IT!  Plan B... can't wait.  Let the games begin. Go cowboys!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 14, 2008, 02:08:47 AM »

Thanks for the update Caps!  I KNEW IT!  Plan B... can't wait.  Let the games begin. Go cowboys!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #787 on: September 14, 2008, 02:32:07 AM »

Joke of the week

News about the intenational doc maker Renee Gielen

Her fantastic movie is not for broadcasting but is is a DVD  lol IMAO LOL

on NWO blog

The text on Renee Gielen's DVD "The unrevealed time lines" coming to the Dutch and U.S. market:
Bla Bla BLa etc .

So it is a DVD ?

where can we buy it ?  it think at Julia's office   

On fok : bastibro

You can't buy the dvd's in julia's office ,she is in a  Rehab
(alcohol problems)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: September 14, 2008, 02:34:07 AM »

Joke of the week

on NWO blog

The text on Renee Gielen's DVD "The unrevealed time lines" coming to the Dutch and U.S. market:
Bla Bla BLa etc .

So it is a DVD ?

(alcohol problems)

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: September 14, 2008, 02:56:38 AM »

Well Glenda is at it again, she has posted her own type of picture of where, and who she thinks our new witness is.  IF this witness goes missing, we can turn to Glenda first I guess.

I do not know the witness or where he lives, but there is only one house that has a living room window that faces the Soccer Field. There are absolutely no lights in or around the Field or the Damn at night. You cannot see the field or damn from any house because of the trees (from the direction of the hotels). The first Street Lamp is at the 5 way intersection. I marked the Street Lamp with Yellow spots. The Blue line is the Window that faces the intersection.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 01:57:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #790 on: September 14, 2008, 02:58:09 AM »

Joke of the week

on NWO blog

Bla Bla BLa etc .

So it is a DVD ?

(alcohol problems)

**photo deleted  by request per johan -- photo not renfro
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 08:51:04 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: September 14, 2008, 03:26:55 AM »

Thank you Caps.  We will be watching.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: September 14, 2008, 03:29:24 AM »

Joke of the week

on NWO blog

Bla Bla BLa etc .

So it is a DVD ?

(alcohol problems)

She needs more than rehab for alcohol problems.  She needs a jail cell.
nell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: September 14, 2008, 03:58:11 AM »

this is my first try,please bare w/me.   it seems that red jeep(s?) have been a common  sighting thruough out  this case   eg:   1.landfill (statement by buddy when he saw nh's body  dumped  2. removed from van scums home during search 3.police vehicle 4. now new witness that saw it pick up urine on night of murder.   does anyone know if this is same red jeep ?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 14, 2008, 05:31:45 AM »

Johan's posting of Julia's map prompted me to visit RU, painful as that might be.  I just had to share some of the stuff that is over there.  RU is so tied to Julia's nonsense and the don't see her as a major player in the cover up.  They would certainly be shocked to know where Julia was the night that Natalee disappeared.

- Glenda Renfro has created a map of the Monserat area.  She has identified street lights and all houses where the witness could be living.  Very intelligent Julia!!! 
- Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
- Julia says that she hasn't spoken to the witness, but that is probably because reports have her in rehab right now.
- Glenda has reported that John S. Swartz is the examiner and consultant for the Dr. Phil Show at CBS/Paramount Productions in Los Angeles.  Glenda refers to him as an Entertainment Polygrapher and the monkeys would be thrilled to bestow a crown on him.
- OM is smarter than a pack of monkeys.
- There is speculation that Caps is Art Woods.
- Charles Cores was quoted as claiming that he was told by Beth about Jug abusing both Beth and Natalee.
- RU claims that Natalee was intended to be kidnapped and placed in rehab.
- Tommy Twitty "offed" his cousin.
- Tim Miller does not have a lot of results or credibility.  This trip to Aruba is a publicity stunt and an opportunity for a free vacation.
- GBMW is a live and well and posting at RU.
- Jossy is trying to get even because of Luis.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #795 on: September 14, 2008, 05:54:26 AM »

Johan's posting of Julia's map prompted me to visit RU, painful as that might be.  I just had to share some of the stuff that is over there.  RU is so tied to Julia's nonsense and the don't see her as a major player in the cover up.  They would certainly be shocked to know where Julia was the night that Natalee disappeared.

- Glenda Renfro has created a map of the Monserat area.  She has identified street lights and all houses where the witness could be living.  Very intelligent Julia!!! 
- Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
- Julia says that she hasn't spoken to the witness, but that is probably because reports have her in rehab right now.
- Glenda has reported that John S. Swartz is the examiner and consultant for the Dr. Phil Show at CBS/Paramount Productions in Los Angeles.  Glenda refers to him as an Entertainment Polygrapher and the monkeys would be thrilled to bestow a crown on him.
- Charles Cores was quoted as claiming that he was told by Beth about Jug abusing both Beth and Natalee.
- Tim Miller does not have a lot of results or credibility.  This trip to Aruba is a publicity stunt and an opportunity for a free vacation.

we is that map on RU

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #796 on: September 14, 2008, 06:52:07 AM »

we is that map on RU

or do you mean this thing ?

((edit))

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 01:54:20 PM by klaasend » Logged

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 14, 2008, 07:48:02 AM »

(edit)quote]

LOL yes that thing.  Isn't she just great with computer art programs?

And I for one can say,  CAP's is NOT Art Woods

So where is that Rehab again?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 01:54:52 PM by klaasend » Logged

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #798 on: September 14, 2008, 08:27:09 AM »

[img]

LOL yes that thing.  Isn't she just great with computer art programs?

And I for one can say,  CAP's is NOT Art Woods

So where is that Rehab again?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #799 on: September 14, 2008, 08:28:56 AM »

not renfro i found it somewere with her name on it  can you delete the pic ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.