April 19, 2024, 08:09:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 287824 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: September 14, 2008, 08:34:27 AM »

Kalpo/Dr. Phil

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((4))

09/11/2008 Proof of Service (RE MOTION TO COMPEL, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

09/10/2008 Miscellaneous-Other (UNOPPOSED APPLICATION FOR COMMISSION TO TAKE ORAL DEPOSITION OF A NON-PARTY IN FLORIA )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

09/10/2008 Motion to Compel (DEFT TO PROVIDE FURTHER INTERROGATORY RESPONSES, ETC. SET: 12-4-08)
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner   (and three more filings exactly like this)

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #801 on: September 14, 2008, 08:52:19 AM »

not renfro i found it somewere with her name on it  can you delete the pic ?

No problem...it is done.

mmmmmm.....hope I did it right, lol. Hard to do sometimes with quote stacks in it. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #802 on: September 14, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »

not renfro i found it somewere with her name on it  can you delete the pic ?

No problem...it is done.

mmmmmm.....hope I did it right, lol. Hard to do sometimes with quote stacks in it. 

thank you Nut

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 14, 2008, 09:12:08 AM »

this is my first try,please bare w/me.   it seems that red jeep(s?) have been a common  sighting thruough out  this case   eg:   1.landfill (statement by buddy when he saw nh's body  dumped  2. removed from van scums home during search 3.police vehicle 4. now new witness that saw it pick up urine on night of murder.   does anyone know if this is same red jeep ?

Welcome nell

Descriptions seem to be a bit vague...jeep....jeep-like....suzuki.....
The "police" vehicles, I've seen are more maroon than red...IIRC   
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 14, 2008, 09:32:41 AM »

THE COVER UP CONTINUES ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/14/natalee-holloway-new-witness-in-aruba-ids-joran-van-der-sloot-and-prosecution-continues-the-cover-up/

Rather telling that a presecutor would first try to discredit a witness without talking to them first. No agenda there Hans.

One would think that Aruba would want to solve this case, but alas they think that they are going to wait the clock out and people will just forget. Aruba ... WE WON'T.

Aruba ... you think this is all just going to go away and you will live life happily ever after. How sad ... you do not even know what the future has in store for y'all.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #805 on: September 14, 2008, 10:14:39 AM »

THE COVER UP CONTINUES ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/14/natalee-holloway-new-witness-in-aruba-ids-joran-van-der-sloot-and-prosecution-continues-the-cover-up/

Rather telling that a presecutor would first try to discredit a witness without talking to them first. No agenda there Hans.

One would think that Aruba would want to solve this case, but alas they think that they are going to wait the clock out and people will just forget. Aruba ... WE WON'T.

Aruba ... you think this is all just going to go away and you will live life happily ever after. How sad ... you do not even know what the future has in store for y'all.

AMEN RED!  We'll never forget...and we'll never give up!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #806 on: September 14, 2008, 10:21:55 AM »

hello Texasmom are you safe and dry ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: September 14, 2008, 10:29:50 AM »

hello Texasmom are you safe and dry ?

Hi Johan!   
Yes, God is good!  We had some very tense moments yesterday with the winds and swirling rain here in the woods of East Texas but we are all safe and the rain and wind has stopped.  We were without power for several hours and I have been without internet since early yesterday afternoon.  This morning the sun is shining and after reconfiguring all of my internet settings...I AM BACK!  Thanks for thinking of me!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: September 14, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »

Quote from Hotshot....

LOL yes that thing.  Isn't she just great with computer art programs?
And I for one can say,  CAP's is NOT Art Woods

So where is that Rehab again?

The red arrow on Julia's map is a little rough.  Perhaps she has the DTs.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: September 14, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »

Jossy Mansur on Dana Pretzer 9/12/08

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hEG3OQ4ixbw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hEG3OQ4ixbw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Klaas!!!!!!
I went through so much aggravation trying to listen and never did get to hear this.  I'd planned to download it and listen today but you saved me the time and effort.  I also LOVE the visuals!  You're a jewel!

Hugs to Klaas!
TM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: September 14, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »

Does anyone know if the Diario witness statements are also being published in Dutch and American newspapers?  These statements could be very helpful in rallying public opinion and putting more pressure on Aruba.  If they only remain in Aruba, the rest of the world won't know about them.  Does anyone have newspaper connections????

At the appropiate time all in the dark will come to light.

meeting at 6 pm on sunday, plan B ----- watch the news these days.

Thanks Caps!  We'll be watching!   

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 14, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »

Sorry, but I just had to bring her out again.

Julia Renfro, Master Cartographer
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: September 14, 2008, 10:40:30 AM »

TM - Glad to hear that you are OK.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »

Quote from Hotshot....

LOL yes that thing.  Isn't she just great with computer art programs?
And I for one can say,  CAP's is NOT Art Woods

So where is that Rehab again?

The red arrow on Julia's map is a little rough.  Perhaps she has the DTs.

no this : Korsakov Syndrome
Most severe, irreversible form of brain damage caused by alcohol
characterized by extensive loss of orientation and memory due dying of entire regions of brain cells in the brain between the Limbic system and, in particular, on the short-term memory region. It is characterised by the occurrence of confabulation, which means, that existing memory gaps will be replaced by spontaneous ideas that do not correspond to reality. Someone with this syndrome can't make a staight line on a piece of paper .

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »

Well...Julia did get a few things right....not saying which ones...but it won't matter...they were trivial. LOL

Anyway, I am surprised she now says she doesn't know who Caps is...odd, very odd.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #815 on: September 14, 2008, 10:53:09 AM »

this was on bfn this morning : EDDIE says

Could someone contact SM and asked them to remove the copy of the "witness location" that Glenda posted elsewhere. 

That information is bad enough to be posted by The Super Evil Ex Pat from Bondia on other forums.    Please don't allow it to be duplicated elsewhere.

Stop witness intimidation.  Enough is Enough.

Thanks

angellalala : f it helps... the witness we've been talking about isn't on Aruba anymore.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #816 on: September 14, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »

Lmao SS .....glad to see I am not the only one who names pictures like.......................... Juliatheho   
I do it all the time 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 14, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

Lmao SS .....glad to see I am not the only one who names pictures like.......................... Juliatheho   
I do it all the time 

I can't take the credit for the photo name.  I created the original from a Faye Dunaway shot in Bonnie and Clyde.  It was San or someone else who cleaned up the picture a little and renamed it.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #818 on: September 14, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »

Johan's posting of Julia's map prompted me to visit RU, painful as that might be.  I just had to share some of the stuff that is over there.  RU is so tied to Julia's nonsense and the don't see her as a major player in the cover up.  They would certainly be shocked to know where Julia was the night that Natalee disappeared.

- Glenda Renfro has created a map of the Monserat area.  She has identified street lights and all houses where the witness could be living.  Very intelligent Julia!!! 
- Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
- Julia says that she hasn't spoken to the witness, but that is probably because reports have her in rehab right now.
- Glenda has reported that John S. Swartz is the examiner and consultant for the Dr. Phil Show at CBS/Paramount Productions in Los Angeles.  Glenda refers to him as an Entertainment Polygrapher and the monkeys would be thrilled to bestow a crown on him.
- OM is smarter than a pack of monkeys.
- There is speculation that Caps is Art Woods.
- Charles Cores was quoted as claiming that he was told by Beth about Jug abusing both Beth and Natalee.
- RU claims that Natalee was intended to be kidnapped and placed in rehab.
- Tommy Twitty "offed" his cousin.
- Tim Miller does not have a lot of results or credibility.  This trip to Aruba is a publicity stunt and an opportunity for a free vacation.
- GBMW is a live and well and posting at RU.
- Jossy is trying to get even because of Luis.

ss :
Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
 i heard that also but it is true ?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: September 14, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »

Johan's posting of Julia's map prompted me to visit RU, painful as that might be.  I just had to share some of the stuff that is over there.  RU is so tied to Julia's nonsense and the don't see her as a major player in the cover up.  They would certainly be shocked to know where Julia was the night that Natalee disappeared.

- Glenda Renfro has created a map of the Monserat area.  She has identified street lights and all houses where the witness could be living.  Very intelligent Julia!!! 
- Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
- Julia says that she hasn't spoken to the witness, but that is probably because reports have her in rehab right now.
- Glenda has reported that John S. Swartz is the examiner and consultant for the Dr. Phil Show at CBS/Paramount Productions in Los Angeles.  Glenda refers to him as an Entertainment Polygrapher and the monkeys would be thrilled to bestow a crown on him.
- OM is smarter than a pack of monkeys.
- There is speculation that Caps is Art Woods.
- Charles Cores was quoted as claiming that he was told by Beth about Jug abusing both Beth and Natalee.
- RU claims that Natalee was intended to be kidnapped and placed in rehab.
- Tommy Twitty "offed" his cousin.
- Tim Miller does not have a lot of results or credibility.  This trip to Aruba is a publicity stunt and an opportunity for a free vacation.
- GBMW is a live and well and posting at RU.
- Jossy is trying to get even because of Luis.

ss :
Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
 i heard that also but it is true ?

I don't know.  This is the first that I have heard about Patrick's brother's house.  Glenda Renfro has been saying it on RU.  If it is true, there's a poetic justice here.  Patrick puts Urine at the beach, but the other reports put Urine in front of his brother's house.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.