March 28, 2024, 11:54:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 286209 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: September 14, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »

If you listen carefully, you can hear Rudy Smurf saying, "Run Paul, Run".

you have no idea how happy I am that the spot light is finally where it belongs - on Paulus.

I think Minnesota Dad and myself have been the two most vocal on that guy's involvement.

there are a few others too...

Yes Rob, you have been all over him.  I am concerned that Paulass will bolt.  If not, I wonder if the citizens of Aruba will be in his front yard, just like the Anthonys.  Hey, does Fox have a cam in Aruba???
I highly doubt anyone in Aruba will protest. In fact, they will probably be there in SUPPORT of Paulus.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #841 on: September 14, 2008, 02:56:25 PM »

Johan's posting of Julia's map prompted me to visit RU, painful as that might be.  I just had to share some of the stuff that is over there.  RU is so tied to Julia's nonsense and the don't see her as a major player in the cover up.  They would certainly be shocked to know where Julia was the night that Natalee disappeared.

- Glenda Renfro has created a map of the Monserat area.  She has identified street lights and all houses where the witness could be living.  Very intelligent Julia!!! 
- Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
- Julia says that she hasn't spoken to the witness, but that is probably because reports have her in rehab right now.
- Glenda has reported that John S. Swartz is the examiner and consultant for the Dr. Phil Show at CBS/Paramount Productions in Los Angeles.  Glenda refers to him as an Entertainment Polygrapher and the monkeys would be thrilled to bestow a crown on him.
- OM is smarter than a pack of monkeys.
- There is speculation that Caps is Art Woods.
- Charles Cores was quoted as claiming that he was told by Beth about Jug abusing both Beth and Natalee.
- RU claims that Natalee was intended to be kidnapped and placed in rehab.
- Tommy Twitty "offed" his cousin.
- Tim Miller does not have a lot of results or credibility.  This trip to Aruba is a publicity stunt and an opportunity for a free vacation.
- GBMW is a live and well and posting at RU.
- Jossy is trying to get even because of Luis.

ss :
Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
 i heard that also but it is true ?

I don't know.  This is the first that I have heard about Patrick's brother's house.  Glenda Renfro has been saying it on RU.  If it is true, there's a poetic justice here.  Patrick puts Urine at the beach, but the other reports put Urine in front of his brother's house.   

Re Patrick's brother....I immediately remembered CAPS posting something....I just searched and found it, but it's about the Kalpoe neighborhood...I think:

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on May 09, 2008, 05:37:20 PM
update info to all who think patrick is a ........

Look at the address and look at the Government MAP. Patric and the Kalpoes where neighbours and not living 2 housed down.

van der Eem   Patrick P      4/1/1973   Curacao      Seroe Patrishi 14F
van der Eem   Perry I      7/20/1971Curacao      Seroe Pita 7A

Kalpoe   Bodjhperkash S         5/2/1964   Distr. Wanica   Seroe Patrishi 14C
Kalpoe, geb. Debipersad   Santakoemarie   10/28/1968   Distr.Saramacca   Seroe Patrishi 14C

In 2001 Patric was already register in aruba living in Seroe Patrishi 14F while his brother Parry lived in Seroe Pita 7A. Perry live in the District of Paradera

Patric, on the other hand lived in Seroe Patrishi and was the neighbour of the Kalpoes in 2001 already. He must known these kids when they were in there teens and must have spend time with them. 

in 2003 he moved to holland and established a business which suppose to have 8 workers but no one is working the business.

in 2007 he goes after Joran to get some more out of him or was trying to make a fool of the Americans and at the same time make some money or book deal.

To much of coincidence of SCAREFACE or SACREFICE  and his name of the company PirTek = PaTrec same type of changing letter to confuse.

SACREFICE
SCAREFACE

More to come....

2jn sunsmomm

Seroe Patrishi is very close to vd sloots home  you see nr 57
and in the red cirlce is nr 14
it is only a few hunderd meters to joran's house

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 14, 2008, 03:04:32 PM »

Interesting conversation at RU

resigned wrote:

Who called Dompig at home?

Why would any foreign media have his home number?

Joran writes in his book that he had to wait until 9PM on June 10, 2005 to be taken back to his cell at the police station - it wasn't a three hour trip back to his cell - where'd he go if he wasn't in his cell at midnight?

Why did the AP refuse to retract that a detainee said "something bad has happened"?

Glenda  Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:15 pm

You know exactly who called Dompig at home.

You know that CNN reported this late at night, while the local and international press were in the Parking lot of the Bubali Station. Both KJ's and v/d Straaten's cars were outside, past the legal investigation hours.

AlwaysL8  Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:22 pm

So....one of the 3 "young men" did confess? and because it was "past the legal investigation hours" it was an illegally obtained confession?

If this is how it went down, it was still a confession, but one they could not use. Turned into a "misinformation campaign" 

This "investigation" was doomed the minute it was started, imo.

Now, this makes sense. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: September 14, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »

Johan's posting of Julia's map prompted me to visit RU, painful as that might be.  I just had to share some of the stuff that is over there.  RU is so tied to Julia's nonsense and the don't see her as a major player in the cover up.  They would certainly be shocked to know where Julia was the night that Natalee disappeared.

- Glenda Renfro has created a map of the Monserat area.  She has identified street lights and all houses where the witness could be living.  Very intelligent Julia!!! 
- Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
- Julia says that she hasn't spoken to the witness, but that is probably because reports have her in rehab right now.
- Glenda has reported that John S. Swartz is the examiner and consultant for the Dr. Phil Show at CBS/Paramount Productions in Los Angeles.  Glenda refers to him as an Entertainment Polygrapher and the monkeys would be thrilled to bestow a crown on him.
- OM is smarter than a pack of monkeys.
- There is speculation that Caps is Art Woods.
- Charles Cores was quoted as claiming that he was told by Beth about Jug abusing both Beth and Natalee.
- RU claims that Natalee was intended to be kidnapped and placed in rehab.
- Tommy Twitty "offed" his cousin.
- Tim Miller does not have a lot of results or credibility.  This trip to Aruba is a publicity stunt and an opportunity for a free vacation.
- GBMW is a live and well and posting at RU.
- Jossy is trying to get even because of Luis.

ss :
Julia claims that Patrick van der Eem's brother has a house that is next to the pond.
 i heard that also but it is true ?

I don't know.  This is the first that I have heard about Patrick's brother's house.  Glenda Renfro has been saying it on RU.  If it is true, there's a poetic justice here.  Patrick puts Urine at the beach, but the other reports put Urine in front of his brother's house.   

Re Patrick's brother....I immediately remembered CAPS posting something....I just searched and found it, but it's about the Kalpoe neighborhood...I think:

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on May 09, 2008, 05:37:20 PM
update info to all who think patrick is a ........

Look at the address and look at the Government MAP. Patric and the Kalpoes where neighbours and not living 2 housed down.

van der Eem   Patrick P      4/1/1973   Curacao      Seroe Patrishi 14F
van der Eem   Perry I      7/20/1971Curacao      Seroe Pita 7A

Kalpoe   Bodjhperkash S         5/2/1964   Distr. Wanica   Seroe Patrishi 14C
Kalpoe, geb. Debipersad   Santakoemarie   10/28/1968   Distr.Saramacca   Seroe Patrishi 14C

In 2001 Patric was already register in aruba living in Seroe Patrishi 14F while his brother Parry lived in Seroe Pita 7A. Perry live in the District of Paradera

Patric, on the other hand lived in Seroe Patrishi and was the neighbour of the Kalpoes in 2001 already. He must known these kids when they were in there teens and must have spend time with them. 

in 2003 he moved to holland and established a business which suppose to have 8 workers but no one is working the business.

in 2007 he goes after Joran to get some more out of him or was trying to make a fool of the Americans and at the same time make some money or book deal.

To much of coincidence of SCAREFACE or SACREFICE  and his name of the company PirTek = PaTrec same type of changing letter to confuse.

SACREFICE
SCAREFACE

More to come....

2jn sunsmomm

Seroe Patrishi is very close to vd sloots home  you see nr 57
and in the red cirlce is nr 14
it is only a few hunderd meters to joran's house

Well, well, well ..... according to Johan's newest map, Patrick's brother doesn't live by the Monserat pond, but he does live very close to the Sloots.  The Sloots and the van der Eems might have known each other afterall.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: September 14, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »

Johan - I am confused 14 Seroe Patrishi is where Patrick lived in Aruba.  He was a basically a neighbor of the Sloots - a few hundred meters away.  Patrick's brother lived at 7 Seroe Pita.  Is this next to the Monserat pond?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #845 on: September 14, 2008, 03:53:40 PM »

If what Jossy says is true...and I believe it is...then Mos telling this witness how nice Paulus is only serves to justify my hatred of those in charge on Aruba.  As long as Mos is in Paulus corner he will never see things as they really are.  Nothing a witness can say and no amount of shoes or pieces of evidence will change that.  There is always two sides to every story and then there is the truth...Mos is choosing to remain on the side of the Dutch in all this and for good reason.  That is where his bread is buttered.  I want to see Mos come out and say they believe this witness and they have the shoe and other evidence and they are proceeding with an arrest and trial of Paulus and Joran van der Sloot.   I can't do that just yet...I have been there too many times.  I do believe the civil suit, if it is allowed, by Beth will serve the purpose to convict them in the court of public opinion.  That is all, Beth does not care about money..it's about proving that they are the reason her daughter is missing.  Nothing more.  I want the Sloots to return to their own country with their heads hanging low and never have another moments peace again. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: September 14, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »

Johan - I am confused 14 Seroe Patrishi is where Patrick lived in Aruba.  He was a basically a neighbor of the Sloots - a few hundred meters away.  Patrick's brother lived at 7 Seroe Pita.  Is this next to the Monserat pond?

The map is wrong....that location in red cricle is Montana Residance park....and not sero patrishi.....wrong MAP.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #847 on: September 14, 2008, 04:05:41 PM »

No ss he lives in Baradera [is a area ] (it is not Paradera what caps said ) it is not far from Oranjestad

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #848 on: September 14, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »

The map is wrong....that location in red cricle is Montana Residance park....and not sero patrishi.....wrong MAP.

i don't know were nr 14 is caps but google earth said nr 57 is there on that map

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #849 on: September 14, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »

Regardless of who is Prosecutor on Aruba ... they have been and will continue to be (in the future/any future Prosecutors) instructed NOT to follow up on any and all leads given/make sure any evidence disappears etc., etc., and most of all, NOT to Prosecute anyone regarding Natalee's case. ESPECIALLY any Sloot --Period.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 14, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »

Regardless of who is Prosecutor on Aruba ... they have been and will continue to be (in the future/any future Prosecutors) instructed NOT to follow up on any and all leads given/make sure any evidence disappears etc., etc., and most of all, NOT to Prosecute anyone regarding Natalee's case. ESPECIALLY any Sloot --Period.

Exactly.  This was decided on May 30th.  The Dutch do whatever they want on Aruba.  They always have.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #851 on: September 14, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »

Maybe the marks on google earth are on the wrong place i don't know 
seroe patrishi 59 is here

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #852 on: September 14, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »

Seroe Patrishi (appartement)  is here 

http://www.casacama.com/Casanew/index_huizen_detail.php?id=244

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 14, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Johan - I have a great idea.  Let's just ask Julia Renfro.   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #854 on: September 14, 2008, 05:10:24 PM »

Johan - I have a great idea.  Let's just ask Julia Renfro.   

yes and a bit promotion for the island 
Review: Aruba
My family and I just returned from a week long vacation in Aruba. My husband and I are in our mid-forties and our children are 17 and 13 years old
The first night there our room overlooked the downtown area on the north side of the building. There were numerous nightclubs and restaurants visible from out hotel room window. Everything was fine until about 10 PM when the nightclubs started blaring their dance music and this continued until about 4 AM. The lovely roar of Harleys (there are many motorcycle enthusiasts in Aruba) joined the pounding beat of the music and needless to say, I had a terrible time getting any sleep. My husband and 17 year-old slept right through it, but my 13 year-old and I just laid awake listening to it. Since it was Saturday night I assumed the next night, Sunday, would be much more quiet......WRONG......every night is party night in Aruba! The music and motorcycles started up again Sunday night and kept us awake for night number two.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: September 14, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »

Maybe the marks on google earth are on the wrong place i don't know 
seroe patrishi 59 is here

that is Paradera... but the rest is wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: September 14, 2008, 05:23:55 PM »

Johan, the area or district is called Paradera - like the district of Noord. In the district are the neighborhoods. Like Montanja.

That district is Paradera and it is bigger than Noord. I just don't think that is Seroe Patrishi.... but I could be wrong also.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: September 14, 2008, 05:26:19 PM »

Interesting conversation at RU

resigned wrote:

Who called Dompig at home?

Why would any foreign media have his home number?

Joran writes in his book that he had to wait until 9PM on June 10, 2005 to be taken back to his cell at the police station - it wasn't a three hour trip back to his cell - where'd he go if he wasn't in his cell at midnight?

Why did the AP refuse to retract that a detainee said "something bad has happened"?

Glenda  Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:15 pm

You know exactly who called Dompig at home.

You know that CNN reported this late at night, while the local and international press were in the Parking lot of the Bubali Station. Both KJ's and v/d Straaten's cars were outside, past the legal investigation hours.

AlwaysL8  Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:22 pm

So....one of the 3 "young men" did confess? and because it was "past the legal investigation hours" it was an illegally obtained confession?

If this is how it went down, it was still a confession, but one they could not use. Turned into a "misinformation campaign" 

This "investigation" was doomed the minute it was started, imo.

Now, this makes sense. 

wow, it only took 40 months to figure that all out. I congratulate them.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #858 on: September 14, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »

Johan, the area or district is called Paradera - like the district of Noord. In the district are the neighborhoods. Like Montanja.

That district is Paradera and it is bigger than Noord. I just don't think that is Seroe Patrishi.... but I could be wrong also.

not easy somethims rob
were can i find a clickable map of aruba ?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #859 on: September 14, 2008, 05:31:31 PM »

not easy somethims rob
were can i find a clickable map of aruba ?

I used to have one....let me look for it....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.