March 28, 2024, 07:43:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 286194 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 14, 2008, 08:08:01 PM »

Caps is not well known, but need to keep it that way..

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 14, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »

Caps is not well known, but need to keep it that way..
Thanks! (that is all I need to know) 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 14, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »

Well, God bless CAPS & all involved in bringing forth decisive progress !   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #903 on: September 14, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »

I really have to shut down now...hope that is okay. Nite. Go slowwwwwwwww, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 14, 2008, 08:55:22 PM »

I really have to shut down now...hope that is okay. Nite. Go slowwwwwwwww, lol.

It's OK Nut.  Have a good night.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: September 14, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »

Here is to show Julia/Glenda she is wrong again.  There are lights on the courts near Monstrat pond.... And I was told they were on at night.  Guess Glenda is on one of her delusional rants.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: September 14, 2008, 09:24:22 PM »

Here is to show Julia/Glenda she is wrong again.  There are lights on the courts near Monstrat pond.... And I was told they were on at night.  Guess Glenda is on one of her delusional rants.

Remember all the discussions regarding Joran in a facility and how it would somehow 'protect' him?

Maybe that's why Julia is now rumored to be in rehab.  Considering her hand in this whole affair, she should be in a world of trouble.

imo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: September 14, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »

Remember all the discussions regarding Joran in a facility and how it would somehow 'protect' him?

Maybe that's why Julia is now rumored to be in rehab.  Considering her hand in this whole affair, she should be in a world of trouble.

imo

Can she be extridited to the U.S. being that she is a citizen of the U.S.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: September 14, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »

imo

Well, the question is moot -- do you really think the Aruban government would actually extradite her to the USA?????

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: September 14, 2008, 09:34:48 PM »

Any news about Plan B?  Is Diario a morning newspaper?  Paulass probably knows what's coming, but I'd still like to be the mouse in the woodwork when the newspaper arrives.  Can Paulass charge Diario with slander for printing the witness statement?

I certainly do hope that Urine is proud of what he and his loser friends have done to upset so many lives on Aruba and in the US.
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: September 14, 2008, 09:37:18 PM »

One of the tragic and sad things too is . . . so many individuals that live there see nothing wrong with so many facets of what transpired in the Natalee Holloway case.  They can't look inward to imagine how they would feel if it happened within their own circle.  Truly callous people.  Pitiful.  Really.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 14, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »

imo

Well, the question is moot -- do you really think the Aruban government would actually extradite her to the USA?????

I hope she rots there.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 14, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »

imo

Good one San.  That's a question John Q. Kelly should be able to answer. Interesting.  Wish it could happen as she has been right in the middle of this from the beginning.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: September 14, 2008, 09:59:34 PM »

Sitting on pins and needles waiting for the news - what time does the Diario publish?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:48 PM »

Sitting on pins and needles waiting for the news - what time does the Diario publish?
Don't forget that Diario is published in Pap  -- we will need it translated! 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:08 PM »

One of the tragic and sad things too is . . . so many individuals that live there see nothing wrong with so many facets of what transpired in the Natalee Holloway case.  They can't look inward to imagine how they would feel if it happened within their own circle.  Truly callous people.  Pitiful.  Really.

I agree...that has always been shocking & disgusting to me.  I surely wouldn't want to live in a place such as that.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: September 14, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »

I hope she rots there.

Ain't that the truth. If she never came back to the U.S. it would be fine with me. She's right where she belongs, living with the scum of the earth, birds of a feather.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 14, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »

Don't forget that Diario is published in Pap  -- we will need it translated! 

LOL-surely we know much of that language by now !   
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 14, 2008, 10:13:32 PM »

Confessions after hours not able to be used...

Witness vs Suspect status manipulated...

It seems they spend more time circumventing the law than enforcing the law.

Would it surprise anyone if
(1) Joran was on conference call (while in jail) with people...
(2) Paulus saw all files and evidence...
(3) Physical evidence was destroyed or intentionally lost...
(4) The deceased body of NH was "professioanlly handled"...
(5) Forensic teams "cleansed" areas rather "searched" areas...
(6) Night-time meetings took place with known players...
(7) Prosecutors were instructed how to botch/mishandle the case...
(Cool Paulus met (behind the scenes) with judges, investigators, prosecutors...
(9) People (supposedly) helping BHT were actually leading her in wrong directions...
(10) Everyone knew exactly what happened in the first 72 hours...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 14, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »

The bigger question is, does the Aruban government do anything but protect the self interests of the elite class who run it? People like Julia and Renee are their groupies, groveling at their feet, hoping to be thrown a bone.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.