April 28, 2024, 08:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288347 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #440 on: September 11, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »

Floats a  body when you bring it in the water ? or is it sinking ?
 i don't know if  floats the right word ha ha
 or do you have to use stones ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: September 11, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »

Hey all ya'll!   Sounds like some 'news' from ruba?

What happened to the Shango thread?

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 11, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »

Rob...didn't gabe start posting June 6th as well?  TIA

From what I can tell, Gabe's first front page post was June 5, 2005:

Gabriel Leo wrote:

As an Arubian, I am very disappointed about the rumors that the international press is publishing about the happenings here on the island. CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS etc all are bringing the news to the world as it unfolds. It even surprises the locals that certain news is published on international media before it’s published on local media. The Aruban Government it’s giving 100% cooporation. The ministers of the island (Prime minister, Minister of Justice, Minister of tourism) Are giving their 100% support in the search for Natalee here on the Island. I as a Local am deeply schocked about the disappearing. We as Arubians are happy to live here on the island and we believe that we are truly blessed bij having a low criminality rate, we truly think we live in Paradise!
We all must be realistic about what is beeing said on the Media. We have crime here on the island, WHO DOESN”T!
We have tourist who have been coming to Aruba for over 20 to 30 years to the island. When they are asked whey they come to the Island the two reason which they give are the Hopitality of our people and the safety that one gets just by being on the Island!

So please! The media and those who follow the news from my Island must not believe everything that is said. CNN reported that Aruba has a dark side. It’s an Island which is ruled by drugs from Colombia and latin prostitutes which invade the island trying to go to Europe via Aruba. NOT TRUE! The media is just blowing the news out of proportion just to make the news more interesting. Sadly these wrong doing is just affecting our reputation and our tourism. Ask Any one you know! What they think about Aruba. I’M SURE that you will be told other!!!

We truly hope and pray that Natalee returns and the Aruban People believe she will return in good health. But we are not at all happy with the international press who are publishing News Without Verifying the story and making sure it’s true! I Guess that’s the only way they think they could get some attention!

Jun 5, 5:23 PM
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: September 11, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »

I think so...

and Jairo too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: September 11, 2008, 03:11:22 PM »

Hi Gunslinger - Shango has an entire separate forum area...has for a months now, LOL 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=29.0
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #445 on: September 11, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »

sinks at first....then gasses make it bloat and float

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 11, 2008, 03:13:27 PM »

I think so...

and Jairo too.

It appears Jairo's first FP post was June 8th but he was over on the TripAdvisor board and the Yahoo Chat prior:

Jairo wrote:

I’m currently living in Florida but I’m originally from the island of Aruba. I really don’t like the news coverage in the US. It doesn’t matter though, I understand reporters are pressured to bring updates on the case. But the truth is there’s not much concrete info on this case. My suspicions start with the 3 guys, but what do I know. I have never met them. I only know that they’re 3 guys, one originally from the Netherlands who’s father is a local judge and the other 2 guys are from Surinam. All these 3 guys are currently attending the International School of Aruba which is a school predominantly visited by sons and daughters of wealthy residents many of them who are from the US working in the refinery. Again I have no clue what happened, but I do have big questions. We have not heard the past background of Natalee Holloway. We need to know more of these 3 guys. And I truly believe the 2 suspects have nothing to do with the case because friends were with them Sunday to Monday morning of the Soul Beach Concert. Therefore, I keep praying and hope that she is still alive.

Jun 8, 3:45 PM
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #447 on: September 11, 2008, 03:13:47 PM »

Hey Guns....Good to C-Ya...btw, do you have my email?...if so, pls email me...TIA...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: September 11, 2008, 03:13:49 PM »

think about this - if Joran's stories are not real and not believable by the prosecutor, ask yourselves why?

is it because they have known for three + years the real story?

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2008, 03:16:42 PM »

If someone has answered -- I missed it! WHO is spear-heading this latest effort? Who asked Tim to return to Aruba? Is OUR Government/FBI involved?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #450 on: September 11, 2008, 03:18:49 PM »

so it is necessary to use stones
but how do you do that in the middle of the night ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 11, 2008, 03:19:41 PM »

think about this - if Joran's stories are not real and not believable by the prosecutor, ask yourselves why?

I think most of us think they have known since shortly after Natalee went missing...we just don't know for sure what they know...perhaps we may find out...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: September 11, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »

Rob:   Thank you re:  Tamara Waldron, etc.  [ That was before I began reading here I think ];   Boy, the rapid and intense onslought of public relations defense hogwash [ lectures ] makes one's head spin - and is telling - was way over the top.   Also, very insulting, as Americans are fair and decent and all everyone wanted was the truth. 
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 11, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »

Hi Gunslinger - Shango has an entire separate forum area...has for a months now, LOL 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=29.0

Thank you so much!

Existence is futile.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: September 11, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »

so it is necessary to use stones
but how do you do that in the middle of the night ?

Well, if I were going to weigh a body down with stones or whatever...I don't think I would need daylight to do so.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: September 11, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »

Logical conclusion is 'yes'.  And there were so many lies/liars/too much information all the time.  Same effect as an overwhelming document dump attorneys like to do to the opposing party as a tactic.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »

Hey Guns....Good to C-Ya...btw, do you have my email?...if so, pls email me...TIA...Des Wink

Hi Des!  I'm sorry, but I don't have your email.

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2008, 03:28:16 PM »

I think most of us think they have known since shortly after Natalee went missing...we just don't know for sure what they know...perhaps we may find out...

right wreck, but my point is there are only so many possibilities left and they are going to have to admit at some point we (TES+ FBI+ US AUTHORITIES) have the right combination. The right combo opens the vault to the secret.

+++

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »

right wreck, but my point is there are only so many possibilities left and they are going to have to admit at some point we (TES+ FBI+ US AUTHORITIES) have the right combination. The right combo opens the vault to the secret.

And the right equipment can peer into a crypt.

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »

btw - hey moonshine monkey!!! 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.