April 28, 2024, 05:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288337 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #860 on: September 14, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »

http://www.aruba-vacation-packages.com/arubamap.htm

not the one I was hoping to find in my stuff...but here is one.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 14, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »

What time is the article coming out, and will it be posted here??????   Thankyou.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #862 on: September 14, 2008, 05:47:02 PM »

http://www.aruba.com/about/regionalmap.php   clickable.....but still not the one I am looking for, Johan.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #863 on: September 14, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »

http://www.aruba.com/about/regionalmap.php   clickable.....but still not the one I am looking for, Johan.

haha thanks nut 4x4

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: September 14, 2008, 05:49:57 PM »

What time is the article coming out, and will it be posted here??????   Thankyou.

A-1  - it's going to be published tomorrow in Diario.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: September 14, 2008, 05:52:38 PM »

A-1  - it's going to be published tomorrow in Diario.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Thank you SS, you're one of my favs!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: September 14, 2008, 05:55:35 PM »

Will Diario be at the "Plan B" meeting today??

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 14, 2008, 05:58:05 PM »

Hi Wreck, can you explain more about the plan B meeting.  I have (like a lot of you ) been running back and forth between forums and the front page and housework, etc. and missed it. Thanks a bunch!!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 14, 2008, 05:58:18 PM »

I don't know, but I would guess that Jossy will be there either in person or by conference phone.  The meeting should be starting in a few minutes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: September 14, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »

Johan, the area or district is called Paradera - like the district of Noord. In the district are the neighborhoods. Like Montanja.

That district is Paradera and it is bigger than Noord. I just don't think that is Seroe Patrishi.... but I could be wrong also.

not easy somethims rob
were can i find a clickable map of aruba ?

I make my own because the online stuff is not very reliable.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: September 14, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »

Hi Wreck, can you explain more about the plan B meeting.  I have (like a lot of you ) been running back and forth between forums and the front page and housework, etc. and missed it. Thanks a bunch!!!
This was from caps:
At the appropiate time all in the dark will come to light.

meeting at 6 pm on sunday, plan B ----- watch the news these days.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: September 14, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »

I wonder if the meeting is being held in Aruba or somewhere else.  We have heard that Jossy is in the US and we have heard that the witness is being protected and is not on Aruba.  Tim is back in Texas.  Who is still in Aruba for the Plan B meeting?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: September 14, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

This was from caps:

I saw that, but whose timezone??????

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 14, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »

This was from caps:

I saw that, but whose timezone??????
I assumed it was Caps' (Aruba time = 1 hour ahead of EST - I think  )

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 14, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »

or EDT ??? ...beats me!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: September 14, 2008, 06:16:30 PM »

or EDT ??? ...beats me!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ok, thank you....

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: September 14, 2008, 06:30:45 PM »

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 14, 2008, 06:32:47 PM »

Interesting...

Glenda Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:10 pm   

Actually:
The something bad happened was reported by CNN just before Midnight, and by the AP just after midnight.
This all happened while ALL media was in the parking lot of the Bubali Police Station.
Dompig was at home and was not on the case. Dompig only spoke to the stringer and nobody else. 

Glenda Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:32 pm 

Glenda:

Tito works for Caribbean Speed Printers, publishers of Bon Dia and Aruba Today. Caribbean Speed Printers also prints Amigoe and Solo di Pueblo.
resigned:
Is he currently an AP "stringer" for any of the print media with CSP?
Glenda:
No he is not. Although prior to June 2005 he'd been both the AP and CNN stringer.

I said stringer... And the stringer told CNN that he'd just spoken to the Deputy Chief of Police and that one of the boys must have confessed that something bad must of happened to N.H. as it is against the law to question a suspect at that hour. CNN ran with it, Norton was not on the island at the time, but "probably" contacted the AP stringer to confirm the breaking news that ran on CNN. Fox was on the ground at the Bubali Police Station together with NBC and ABC and did not have a local stringer.... FOX ran with the story the next day after CNN and AP had already retracted.

And then, Glenda gets caught....   

Glenda wrote:
I am 100% positive that there were no reports from the ALE, OM or anyone official.

They were taking the interpretation of the Stringer, who spoke to the Deputy Chief of Police from the parking lot of the Bubali Police Station.

I was there, I heard the conversations in both languages.

CNN and the AP had one source = stringer.

resigned Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm

You are talking in circles......an AP stringer is someone who file reports for the AP...right? He would have been the one filing the below report:

Quote:

AP -
ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - New developments in the case of an
Alabama teen who disappeared while on a school trip in Aruba.
Police in Aruba say one of three young men who took her to
the beach has confessed that he killed her.
A police official tells The Associated Press that the man
is leading police to the scene of the crime.
Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30th.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights
Reserved.)

AP-NY-06-11-05 0014EDT

How else would the AP have gotten the information ? From CNN? 
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »

I wonder if the meeting is being held in Aruba or somewhere else.  We have heard that Jossy is in the US and we have heard that the witness is being protected and is not on Aruba.  Tim is back in Texas.  Who is still in Aruba for the Plan B meeting?
SS   Jossy is in Aruba.  Tim did talk with Jossy there in aruba.  There is a meeting today, there are more people who have come foward is all I can say.  I am not sure if that is going to be in tomorrows paper, but somewhere in jossy's chat with Dana I think he said that.   Maybe there are a few plans in effect right now.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: September 14, 2008, 06:55:55 PM »

ohh geez...

not the time zone thing again.

Aruba is currently on the same time as the east coast.

it is 6:55 pm here (east coast) and on Aruba.

it is 5:55 pm in Alabama.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.