April 25, 2024, 11:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362037 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: September 05, 2008, 06:52:28 AM »

I bet Cindy is going to say:  Casey needed the chloroform for her photography.
You know for her job at Universal. 

Still on page 39 here...  went to bed and woke up to 25 pages worth! 

maybe Casey used photography as a reason why she might have this stuff.. if anybody ever found it or questioned her about it. LOL

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: September 05, 2008, 06:53:50 AM »

After much thought and research, I have come to the definite conclusion that the Anthony's themselves have paid the $50,000 for the bond.

Cindy has definitely done the interview with 20/20. She now has a media attorney. I guarantee that she got a minimum of $50,000 for those pictures and exclusive rights.

The statement was issued that the person who posted this, wanted to remain anonymous and felt that Casey's civil rights had been violated. Who in this world would bond this lunatic out based on this? Who has complained about this in the past?

CINDY!!!

I know it as sure as I'm sitting here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: September 05, 2008, 06:54:47 AM »

I bet Cindy is going to say:  Casey needed the chloroform for her photography.
You know for her job at Universal. 

Still on page 39 here...  went to bed and woke up to 25 pages worth! 

maybe Casey used photography as a reason why she might have this stuff.. if anybody ever found it or questioned her about it. LOL

You could be right.  But with her there is no telling might say she used it to wash her clothes lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: September 05, 2008, 06:56:53 AM »

After much thought and research, I have come to the definite conclusion that the Anthony's themselves have paid the $50,000 for the bond.

Cindy has definitely done the interview with 20/20. She now has a media attorney. I guarantee that she got a minimum of $50,000 for those pictures and exclusive rights.

The statement was issued that the person who posted this, wanted to remain anonymous and felt that Casey's civil rights had been violated. Who in this world would bond this lunatic out based on this? Who has complained about this in the past?

CINDY!!!

Very well could be you usually ain't far from the tree normaly you nail it I always watch what you say!!

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: September 05, 2008, 06:58:00 AM »

CINDY!!!

Good Morning Fellow Monkeys, I am going to have to get ready for work - UGH!!!  But it is Friday!!!  

I think Cindy (unfortunately) is not the only person(s) who would bail this lunatic out of jail.  I sure am hopeful TES comes up with something today - so they can charge this LIAR with murder.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: September 05, 2008, 07:00:53 AM »

CINDY!!!

Good Morning Fellow Monkeys, I am going to have to get ready for work - UGH!!!  But it is Friday!!!  

I think Cindy (unfortunately) is not the only person(s) who would bail this lunatic out of jail.  I sure am hopeful TES comes up with something today - so they can charge this LIAR with murder.  

That sure would be nice or if LE has been working on other charges and got a judge to sign of on it overnight

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: September 05, 2008, 07:02:53 AM »

This user "Seagull65" on WS is thought by many to be you know who.  Every single post that she's made has been to tear into and make excuses regarding all of the evidence, AND she is trying to convince everyone that Caylee is alive.

I think AutomaticAuttie and MommaShark were also very good candidates for Cindy..  as she supposedly posts there.  Those 3 user names seems the most likley.. although I think MommaShark has the edge in the "on the fence" thread.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: September 05, 2008, 07:04:48 AM »

CINDY!!!

That sure would be nice or if LE has been working on other charges and got a judge to sign of on it overnight

That would be one hell of a way to kick off the weekend.  This travesty is such a waste of TV, money, and good people trying to help out a family who obviously doesn't care about an adorable little family member much less truth or justice.

One other thought, Casey (Kaiser Selsay) did grow up with dad as a cop - I am sure he probably told stories about criminals who didn't cooperate with investigations over his years.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: September 05, 2008, 07:06:13 AM »

This user "Seagull65" on WS is thought by many to be you know who.  Every single post that she's made has been to tear into and make excuses regarding all of the evidence, AND she is trying to convince everyone that Caylee is alive.

I think AutomaticAuttie and MommaShark were also very good candidates for Cindy..  as she supposedly posts there.  Those 3 user names seems the most likley.. although I think MommaShark has the edge in the "on the fence" thread.

Too bad they are using a shark lol.  It probably is an Anthony family member.  How dare they use my shark.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: September 05, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »

Destiny - Thank you so much for all that you have done with the fund raising and with Sysco.  You are amazing.  Thank you.  Thank you.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: September 05, 2008, 07:08:38 AM »

Too bad they are using a shark lol.  It probably is an Anthony family member.  How dare they use my shark.

We can't have them using your shark how dare they 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: September 05, 2008, 07:10:15 AM »

CINDY!!!

Very well could be you usually ain't far from the tree normaly you nail it I always watch what you say!!

Thanks, Lisa. I try.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1052 on: September 05, 2008, 07:11:45 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: September 05, 2008, 07:12:39 AM »

CINDY!!!

Thanks, Lisa. I try.

Alot of movement going on at jail

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 05, 2008, 07:13:41 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

It's going to be a long painful day........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: September 05, 2008, 07:15:16 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

It's going to be a long painful day........

I agree I can't believe they put that billboard there

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: September 05, 2008, 07:16:55 AM »

We can't have them using your shark how dare they 

So right Lisa39 I almost choked on my cup of Joe.  

Does anyone know if the web (stalker) cams are up and running as yet???  

I cannot believe 20/20 - very disappointing for this once-upon-a-time fellow viewer. Boycotting that one tonight.  What ever happened to reporting the news and just the news???  It is like now they are glorifying the criminals.  You all know darn well - they won't mention the monies obtained from this interview either.  Oh I am annoyed - we need to get a mad monkey face.

Well off to work for now, I will check back in later.  I am sincerely hoping the judge gets new info (from whomever or however) and stops this release.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: September 05, 2008, 07:17:52 AM »

CINDY!!!

Thanks, Lisa. I try.

Mrs. Kub,

Not only are you my adoptive Mom, you are my hero.  I hope people take a page out of your book to see what a Mom really looks like.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1058 on: September 05, 2008, 07:18:57 AM »

Like Nut said... it is blocking a public sidewalk.

George still doesn't have a lot of intelligence in his head.

Also, I just read his horoscope for today and it said:

Outlook not good.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1059 on: September 05, 2008, 07:19:10 AM »

I could show you dozens of photos of parents with their children set in idyllic settings.  The children are playing and the parents look happy.  But, it would be a big mistake to draw conclusions about the people in the photos from just a still snapshot.  If you really want to know the relationship between two people, look at the pattern of behavior and interaction.  that tells far more than a photo.
I totally agree AZLady
Images are just that...images,pictures of people.I too look at the actions of Casey(and her whole wacky family)and I do not see a loving,caring mother.IF Casey was a normal,loving,caring mother.....we wouldn't all be here discussing WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE and why is her so called mother not helping LE at all in finding the answers.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.