April 24, 2024, 10:35:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361966 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: September 05, 2008, 07:19:15 AM »

Good Morning Carpe how about any pictures of the Joker before I skidaddle off to work.  The Joker with perhaps George's face and maybe the Penguin with Cindy's.  Casey can always have the face of the Riddler - all those ??? marks. lol

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: September 05, 2008, 07:19:40 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

It's going to be a long painful day........

Well it just goes to show you, they have no respect for the law, breaking it the way they are there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: September 05, 2008, 07:20:24 AM »

PS to that last post - quite impressive art work even still.  I guess lawyers such as these are bloodsuckers as well as crooks.  lol

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1063 on: September 05, 2008, 07:23:23 AM »

Well,well Monkeys

Good Morning

What a busy day yesterday. I see she landed on her feet again. She scares me.

Stalker is showing the trailer in the yard......

Peace Monkeys
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: September 05, 2008, 07:23:31 AM »

I could show you dozens of photos of parents with their children set in idyllic settings.  The children are playing and the parents look happy.  But, it would be a big mistake to draw conclusions about the people in the photos from just a still snapshot.  If you really want to know the relationship between two people, look at the pattern of behavior and interaction.  that tells far more than a photo.
I totally agree AZLady
Images are just that...images,pictures of people.I too look at the actions of Casey(and her whole wacky family)and I do not see a loving,caring mother.IF Casey was a normal,loving,caring mother.....we wouldn't all be here discussing WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE and why is her so called mother not helping LE at all in finding the answers.

It's sad but it's true it seems like total strangers care more than her own mother!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: September 05, 2008, 07:24:04 AM »

Destiny:

Thanks for your hard work!  You rock!!!  I sent both emails off this morning.

I believe in miracles!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: September 05, 2008, 07:24:41 AM »

Well,well Monkeys

Good Morning

What a busy day yesterday. I see she landed on her feet again. She scares me.

Stalker is showing the trailer in the yard......

There is also a stalker at the jail

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1067 on: September 05, 2008, 07:25:20 AM »

PS to that last post - quite impressive art work even still.  I guess lawyers such as these are bloodsuckers as well as crooks.  lol

I say we pay him in garlic!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1068 on: September 05, 2008, 07:28:23 AM »

Hey Kristen..........nobody should slam your opinion!!!  You should be able to say what you want.  I have noticed some monkeys - who are making this site a little too tense.

Yeah it's all good...I have thick skin lol I just don't get why some would have this child dead b4 anthing ever came out.Things that are said about the Anthony's are crazy they have them molesting Casey, helping burying caylee, They have dissected everything that they say.They no where they work how much money they make how many homes they have, How many law suits they have schools, ex wifes tax records, deed info they probably no more then the Anthony's family members and not one person directly related to the case has said George Lee or Cindy has played and part in the cover-up or murder of this child..If Cindy admits that Casey is lying then she will have to Admit that her granddaughter is dead I dont think she is quite ready for that
I personally could give 2 hoots of bull caca what Cindy thinks,that Cindy is in denial.
Right now,today,it appears from all evidences released that Caylee is dead and IMO it appears that Casey killed her indirectly or directly AND IMO Cindy,George and Lee are deeply involved in a coverup.
So friggen what that Cindy and George are in denial....EVERYONE is trying to find sweet little Caylee and NONE of them are helping.....at all.So Cindy and George can be in denial and coverup all they want but justice for Caylee will not be in denial.
I DO hope they get some brains in their heads and realize that!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: September 05, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »

Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

"I can name 30 labs in Florida that are absolutely scientifically inrefutable on that test. It's a very common test," Flowers said.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was asked about the positive chloroform test results on Thursday.

"I don't comment on any evidence I have not seen," he said.

Orange County investigators said they are waiting for more test results.

Investigators said they would love to talk to Casey Anthony again and find out what happened to Caylee. Without that, they said, the scientific evidence is so important because it's not based on someone's opinion or memory.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke for all his investigators who've put in thousands of hours in the search for Caylee, and said that regardless of if Caylee is alive or has passed away, they need to find her.

Since mother Casey Anthony has said she does not know where her daughter is, top investigators said scientific evidence is playing a crucial part in the search for Caylee.

“It's not subjective. It's not someone's opinion or recollection. That's why scientific evidence is so important to us," Chief Ron Stucker said.

If chloroform was indeed in Casey Anthony's car in high concentrations, Flowers said it will be very difficult to explain how the hazardous chemical that cannot be purchased over the counter may have been in her car.

Tests are being conducted in at least two places: the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia and also the so-called, "Body Farm," a forensic testing lab at the University of Tennessee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: September 05, 2008, 07:33:06 AM »

CaseyAnthony makes bail, going home Friday

(Orlando Sentinel, The (FL) (KRT) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) ORLANDO, Fla. _ Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, will be released from jail for a second time Friday after her parents made new arrangements for her half-million-dollar bail on a child-neglect charge.

Bond documents show that George and Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" _ essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

A public-relations firm that represents Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, issued a statement saying that said an "individual" who wishes to remain anonymous posted bond for Anthony because of concern that her constitutional rights have been violated.

"She is going home," said Todd Black of Press Corps Media.

Anthony, 22, will live with her parents at their southeast Orange County, Fla., home and must wear an electronic monitor at all times, Orange County jail officials said.

This will be her second shot at freedom. Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter was reported missing more than seven weeks ago, was released Aug. 21 on similar terms but was rearrested Aug. 29 and jailed on bad-check charges. Her previous bail bondsman then revoked her bail on charges of child-neglect and giving false information to authorities.

Jail officials said Thursday that bond had been arranged on all the charges. Bond companies combined forces to meet the $500,000 bail for child neglect, the most serious offenses with which she is charged.

Anthony has told investigators she left the child with a baby sitter, who cannot be found. Investigators have disclosed that tests of air samples from the trunk of the abandoned car she drove detected gases from human decomposition, and that traces of chloroform also were found. The lead investigator in the case has said there was a body in the trunk and that it likely was Caylee's.

Earlier Thursday, Cindy Anthony blasted Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer search-and-recovery team the family summoned to find the toddler.

The grandmother complained that the group's founder, Tim Miller, had suggested that Caylee might be dead, accused Cindy Anthony of not cooperating with the search and didn't spend enough time with Caylee's family. She maintained that Miller agreed to look for a living child, not a dead one.

"It is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance," Anthony said in a release sent by a family representative. "Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions."

Miller said he is working hard to find Caylee Marie, alive or dead. He has been searching for the missing child's possible remains in Orange County since Aug. 29.

"We are holding onto that little bit of hope that Caylee is still alive," Miller said. "But if not, it's important that her little body is found."

EquuSearch, along with volunteers and the Sheriff's Office, have combed about 15 square miles since the search began, but not all areas have been completely cleared, Miller said. Heavy rains have made some places impassible or difficult to search.

More than 100 volunteers were looking for the child Thursday, Miller said.

In other news related to the case, George and Cindy Anthony have enlisted high-profile Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame to help them with intense media scrutiny and refocus attention on the search for Caylee, NeJame said Thursday.

"They've been maligned, and I think there's been just a real mischaracterization of them in the media and on the Internet," he said. "People have completely lost sight of the fact that they are victims."

___

Sarah Lundy, Willoughby Mariano, Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel staff contributed to this report.
http://callcenterinfo.tmcnet.com/news/2008/09/04/3634209.htm

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: September 05, 2008, 07:33:18 AM »

Like Nut said... it is blocking a public sidewalk.

George still doesn't have a lot of intelligence in his head.

Also, I just read his horoscope for today and it said:

Outlook not good.

He's oblivious!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: September 05, 2008, 07:36:44 AM »

CASEY'S RETURN SPARKS DEBATE IN ANTHONY FAMILY'S NEIGHBORHOOD

News of Casey Anthony's return to her parent's house spread like wildfire through the neighborhood and it sparked some heated confrontations outside the Anthony family's home.

One neighbor said she was afraid and others exchanged heated words. Some of the protestors were people who live in the neighborhood and their main concern was the safety because of all of the protestors.

Shortly after Eyewitness News reported that Casey Anthony was coming home again supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony home and got into a heated debate about whether it should happen.

"You people can not convict her before she's had a trial!" screamed a supporter.

"And she will be proven guilty in the end!" a protester responded.

Some residents said that they're sick of the circus in their neighborhood and want the peace and quiet they moved here for to return.

Last week Cindy Anthony hammered no trespassing signs in the yard, roped off their property with yellow caution tape to keep protestors and the media away.

"I'm really upset with it. I don't think she belongs out here, she belongs in jail," said neighbor Joyce Dickens.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

------------------
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: September 05, 2008, 07:37:53 AM »

Like Nut said... it is blocking a public sidewalk.

George still doesn't have a lot of intelligence in his head.

Also, I just read his horoscope for today and it said:

Outlook not good.

He's oblivious!

He's an idiot as well lol

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: September 05, 2008, 07:39:07 AM »

Marlee:

I sent money to your Paypal today.  We gave up a couple of meals and donated the $.

I will be at a funeral all day today so I did not know of any other way I could help today.

Thanks for all you and the monkeys are doing to help find Caylee!

Oops wrong thread!

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: September 05, 2008, 07:42:16 AM »

I see you ride the "special" short bus!   

hey that's my mothers car!!!

I do not have a special needs child, but I almost did had she not died. I would rather have had her. Might be just me, but short bus jokes bother me.
[/quote]
Shell,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. 
Your concern for others' children is a constant tribute to your girl.  Bless you.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: September 05, 2008, 07:42:37 AM »

News of Casey Anthony's return to her parent's house spread like wildfire through the neighborhood and it sparked some heated confrontations outside the Anthony family's home.

One neighbor said she was afraid and others exchanged heated words. Some of the protestors were people who live in the neighborhood and their main concern was the safety because of all of the protestors.

Shortly after Eyewitness News reported that Casey Anthony was coming home again supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony home and got into a heated debate about whether it should happen.

"You people can not convict her before she's had a trial!" screamed a supporter.

Some residents said that they're sick of the circus in their neighborhood and want the peace and quiet they moved here for to return.

Last week Cindy Anthony hammered no trespassing signs in the yard, roped off their property with yellow caution tape to keep protestors and the media away.

"I'm really upset with it. I don't think she belongs out here, she belongs in jail," said neighbor Joyce Dickens.

The neighbors probably have recurring nightmares of this........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 05, 2008, 07:44:39 AM »

After much thought and research, I have come to the definite conclusion that the Anthony's themselves have paid the $50,000 for the bond.

Cindy has definitely done the interview with 20/20. She now has a media attorney. I guarantee that she got a minimum of $50,000 for those pictures and exclusive rights.

The statement was issued that the person who posted this, wanted to remain anonymous and felt that Casey's civil rights had been violated. Who in this world would bond this lunatic out based on this? Who has complained about this in the past?

CINDY!!!

I know it as sure as I'm sitting here.

Very well could be you usually ain't far from the tree normaly you nail it I always watch what you say!!

Thanks, Lisa. I try.

Mrs. Kub,

Not only are you my adoptive Mom, you are my hero.  I hope people take a page out of your book to see what a Mom really looks like.

OMG Bearly. You made me cry. For real. Thank you. Big, (wet) monkey hugs to you! You're pretty darn special yourself. In fact, most of the monkeys here are.

I have seen more love and care in this group than I have ever seen anywhere else. And it isn't just empty words people are posting here. Our group, single handedly for the most part, managed to raise enough money and arrange food to feed over 1000 meals in the last few days. Our members begged and pleaded for volunteers to help in the search. We used our own money to the point that it hurt, to make sure everyone was fed and had water. This has taught me lessons in life that you couldn't get anywhere else. I am so proud to be a part of this here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: September 05, 2008, 07:45:10 AM »

The neighbors probably have recurring nightmares of this........

LMAO to funny lol

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: September 05, 2008, 07:48:10 AM »

I just sent 12 more faxes to colleges asking for volunteer searchers. If anyone has any business fax #'s in the Orlando area, please list them and I will send the flyers to them.

We need to get as many volunteers for the weekend as we can.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.