March 29, 2024, 03:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 360522 times)
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 05, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »

I just file a complaint to Orange County Code Enforcement regarding the moving billboard that George has now placed in front of the house ILLEGALLY. County code prohibits signage like this.

4937 Hopespring Dr. has an enormous moving billboard parked on the city owned, street side portion of the sidewalk. This is clearly an obstruction and may very well be a safety hazard. Please investigate.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/help/govinfo.asp

Good morning mrskub! You are the best!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: September 05, 2008, 09:21:11 AM »

Jail officials prepare for Casey Anthony's release

Walter Pacheco and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    9:03 AM EDT, September 5, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATE:

DCF has open child abuse investigation involving Casey Anthony
9 a.m. Department of Children and Families spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said more than one person has contacted the agency with concerns about the welfare of Caylee Marie. Hoeppner said the case has been open since the toddler's disappearance in July.

Two DCF officials were scheduled to meet with Anthony at the Orange County Jail Thursday. It is unclear if they met with the mother of Caylee Marie.

"That meeting is a normal part of any investigation. DCF officials are obligated to meet face-to-face with a parent who is being investigated for alleged child abuse," Hoeppner said. "Any information that we might obtain in our investigation will be provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office in the hope of locating this child."

Jail takes unusual steps as it prepares for Casey Anthony's release
8:08 a.m. Corrections officers at the Orange County Jail have cordoned off the entrance of the booking and release center with yellow tape to keep the area clear.

"This is to preserve access to the lobby for the citizens who have business inside and to make sure there is a clear unblocked exit to meet building safety requirements and fire code," jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

But if Anthony's release this morning is anything like the previous time she left the jail, the tape will also prevent news cameras and reporters from ambushing her as she walks out. Local media crews swarmed around Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, the first time she was released from jail on Aug. 21.

Baez struck a couple of camera men as he struggled through the crowd with his client.

Currently, there are more than a dozen reporters, seven news trucks that transmit live feeds and nearly a dozen television cameras stationed outside the jail's entrance on John Young Parkway.

Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, will be released from jail for a second time today after her parents made new arrangements for her half-million-dollar bail on a child-neglect charge.

Bond documents show that George and Cindy Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" -- essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

A public-relations firm that represents Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, issued a statement saying that an "individual" who wishes to remain anonymous posted bond for Anthony because of concern that her constitutional rights have been violated.

"She is going home," said Todd Black of Press Corps Media.

Anthony, 22, will live with her parents at their southeast Orange County home and must wear an electronic monitor at all times, Orange County Jail officials said.

This will be her second shot at freedom. Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter was reported missing more than seven weeks ago, was released Aug. 21 on similar terms but was rearrested Aug. 29 and jailed on bad-check charges. Her previous bail bondsman then revoked her bail on charges of child-neglect and giving false information to authorities.

Jail officials said Thursday that bond had been arranged on all the charges. Bond companies combined forces to meet the $500,000 bail for child neglect, the most serious offense with which she is charged.

Anthony has told investigators she left the child with a baby sitter, who cannot be found. Investigators have disclosed that tests of air samples from the trunk of the abandoned car she drove detected gases from human decomposition, and that traces of chloroform also were found. The lead investigator in the case has said there was a body in the trunk and that it likely was Caylee's.

Family criticizes searchers

Earlier Thursday, Cindy Anthony blasted Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer search-and-recovery team the family summoned to find the toddler.

The grandmother complained that the group's founder, Tim Miller, had suggested that Caylee might be dead, accused Cindy Anthony of not cooperating with the search and didn't spend enough time with Caylee's family. She maintained that Miller agreed to look for a living child, not a dead one.

"It is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance," Anthony said in a release sent by a family representative. "Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions."

Miller said he is working hard to find Caylee Marie, alive or dead. He has been searching for the missing child's possible remains in Orange County since Aug. 29.

"We are holding onto that little bit of hope that Caylee is still alive," Miller said. "But if not, it's important that her little body is found."

EquuSearch, along with volunteers and the Sheriff's Office, have combed about 15 square miles since the search began, but not all areas have been completely cleared, Miller said. Heavy rains have made some places impassible or difficult to search.

Search volunteers sought

More than 100 volunteers were looking for the child Thursday, Miller said.

Sheriff's investigators and Miller are seeking more volunteers. They are asked to meet by 8:30 a.m. today, Saturday and Sunday at the Orange County sheriff's search-command center, 6317 TPC Blvd. Searches will continue until dusk.

In other news related to the case, George and Cindy Anthony have enlisted high-profile Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame to help them cope with intense media scrutiny and refocus attention on the search for Caylee, NeJame said Thursday.

"They've been maligned, and I think there's been just a real mischaracterization of them in the media and on the Internet," he said. "People have completely lost sight of the fact that they are victims."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story?page=2

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: September 05, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »

I just file a complaint to Orange County Code Enforcement regarding the moving billboard that George has now placed in front of the house ILLEGALLY. County code prohibits signage like this.

4937 Hopespring Dr. has an enormous moving billboard parked on the city owned, street side portion of the sidewalk. This is clearly an obstruction and may very well be a safety hazard. Please investigate.

LOL! I'm going to be on a hit list! If I come up missing, I need the Monkeys and Tim ASAP!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: September 05, 2008, 09:24:14 AM »

Thought the following was interesting. It was posted on some sort of parents group.

Some of what she heard was troubling: nannies talking about dropping off
their charges with other nannies and going shopping; nannies visiting
boyfriends or taking babies to their own apartments in other boroughs. And
some of what she heard was horrific: one nanny admitted that she had given a
child a big dose of a well-known cold remedy so that she would sleep all
day. Another claimed that she used a gas stove to get the child to go to
sleep, figuring that since she weighed a whopping 300lbs, and the child a
mere 35, she'd have plenty of time to turn the gas off after the little girl
was asleep and before it knocked out the nanny herself.

Casey didn't have a nanny that was doing things like this to Caylee, she did it her on self, probably with the chloroform.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: September 05, 2008, 09:25:27 AM »

Police are at the house

http://www.wesh.com/video/16128463/index.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1165 on: September 05, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »

So, where does this Todd Black from presscorpsmedia (who has an AOL email addy BTW) tie in with Kevin Adams, the principal of AIM productions and the above named company/people?

I find this "Todd Black"

Company details
Randa Haines/Todd Black Productions - Filmography, Year, Role - Variety Profiles

Breaking entertainment news, movie reviews, Celebrity photos, Pictures, entertainment industry events, Film festivals, festival news and festival reviews, Oscars, Emmys, Sundance festival, and Hollywood awards. Featuring box office charts, entertainment news archives and more.

Company details http://www.variety.com/profiles/Company/main/2095456/Randa+Haines%2fTodd+Black+Productions.html?dataSet=1

not sure if this is the right person - sounds like a Garrison associate - if this is the right person

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:57 AM »

She is still listed as an inmate

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: September 05, 2008, 09:30:43 AM »

Notice how Casey always comes out with a hurricane? Fay now Hannah.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1168 on: September 05, 2008, 09:31:38 AM »

Maybe we will get lucky this time and it will sweep her away. I know wishfull thinking!

The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: September 05, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »

Maybe we will get lucky this time and it will sweep her away. I know wishfull thinking!

::

omg...I am dying here...waiting for this!!!!! come on already!!!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: September 05, 2008, 09:33:24 AM »

Good Morning Mrs and all Monks!  WOOHOO Mrsk......so we are waiting for the baby killer to be released??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1171 on: September 05, 2008, 09:35:41 AM »

And that stupid tape and signs, that is PUBLIC property, I don't care what Lee says. He is an idiot like his father.

Peace Monkeys
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1172 on: September 05, 2008, 09:37:53 AM »

Looks like it won't be long before she makes her grand exit.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: September 05, 2008, 09:39:18 AM »

WHERE IS THIS LITTLE GIRL????????????????????????????????????

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: September 05, 2008, 09:39:35 AM »

In case anyone missed this link........   http://www.wesh.com/video/16128463/index.html

Reporting going on.....   
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: September 05, 2008, 09:41:02 AM »

In case anyone missed this link........   http://www.wesh.com/video/16128463/index.html

Reporting going on.....   

Marlee, Good Morning

Is the search on for today?

Be SAFE

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: September 05, 2008, 09:41:53 AM »

All I'm getting is a black screen

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1177 on: September 05, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »

Here in Florida its common to put the septic tank and system under the front yard....
I will die laughing if the Anthony's car begins to sink....

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: September 05, 2008, 09:43:28 AM »

All I'm getting is a black screen

Same here!!!
Errggggg

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: September 05, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »

So, if they re-arrest her, that $50,000 down the tubes again. $100,000 that could have been spent on finding Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.