April 24, 2024, 07:30:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361954 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: September 05, 2008, 10:43:40 AM »

Here's an interesting comment made by the new attorney:
NeJame said he feels George and Cindy need separate attorneys from Casey, because there could be a conflict of interest. Jose Baez represents Casey Anthony and his main goal is to help his client beat all her charges. He may be giving advice to help Casey's case, but in fact the grandparents may need to be doing something different to help their cause, Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Gee, I wonder what he means by "conflict of interest?"  I thought all three were interested in finding Caylee.  Wonder what that "conflict" might be?  I still think NeJame was hired to defend George against charges that will be made soon. 

Good Morning ZALady.  Good Morning All.

I figured that George Anthony would be requiring his own attorney but ... I did not anticipate this would take place until following his arrest for what I suspect is his compliance in a coverup.  Maybe he sees the writing on the wall.

Janet
7:40 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: September 05, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »

KLAAS:...question...can the guests reading the Scared Monkeys forum also email Thanks to Sysco from the hot links I provided?   TIA Des 

Sorry, had to reboot.  YES

TY Klaas...Dear Guests reading...If you have a spare moment...could you please help Thank Sysco...because of what they have done...it will mean more searchers to help Bring Sweet Caylee back to a final resting place.  Thank You Kind Guests...there is a special branch on the Monkey Tree just for you.

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

Thank You All Monkeys...Destiny

Destiny
- I've suggested to Red and Dugga we do a front page post on Sysco's generosity as well.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1262 on: September 05, 2008, 10:44:45 AM »

OMG SHE WAS SMILING!!!!!!!  She loves this attention! 

I wanna slap that evil smile right off her face!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1263 on: September 05, 2008, 10:45:09 AM »

Did TES have a good turn out this morning? TIA!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: September 05, 2008, 10:45:40 AM »

KLAAS:...question...can the guests reading the Scared Monkeys forum also email Thanks to Sysco from the hot links I provided?   TIA Des 

TY Klaas...Dear Guests reading...If you have a spare moment...could you please help Thank Sysco...because of what they have done...it will mean more searchers to help Bring Sweet Caylee back to a final resting place.  Thank You Kind Guests...there is a special branch on the Monkey Tree just for you.

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Destiny
- I've suggested to Red and Dugga we do a front page post on Sysco's generosity as well.

WOW!!!   You Rock!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: September 05, 2008, 10:46:14 AM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1266 on: September 05, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »

Me too, that filthy little piece of bitch trash! 

Pardon my french, ladies.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1267 on: September 05, 2008, 10:46:50 AM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Destiny

GREAT IDEA! Someone should let Sysco know when it's there! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: September 05, 2008, 10:47:17 AM »

Did they move the stalker cam?  Its not on.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: September 05, 2008, 10:47:18 AM »

Video of her release: http://www.wesh.com/video/17399834/index.html

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1270 on: September 05, 2008, 10:47:32 AM »

did yall hear that guy say rot in hell???
I didn't hear that, but the helicopter cam was saying people were standing on the side of the road on her route home from jail with signs that said that. Lee unlocked the door really fast for the bodyguards. I would hate to be in that house right now....or ever.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: September 05, 2008, 10:49:19 AM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Done, I emailed a thank you to both addys.  First post from a newbie.  I have been reading for a while but wanted to join when I saw you guys actually DOING something to help in this mess.  Kudos to y'all.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: September 05, 2008, 10:50:28 AM »

Dear Mr. Varnell,
Your donation to assist TES in providing for their volunteers in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for caring about a little girl and for giving back to the community.

Sincerely,
-----------

Dear Ms. Hunt,
Your assistance in providing products for TES and their wonderful volunteers searching for Caylee Marie Anthony is appreciated.
It's heartening to see a business contributing to the needs of a community in their efforts to find this little girl, Caylee.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
-----------

Destiny,
Not my forte but above emails sent this morning.
I must google for the Sysco distrib. products.
Sysco distributes to service industry and institutions, i.e. hospitals and restaurants? - do I have that right?
Is there any way a regular consumer can support Sysco?
You've done a stellar job!!! 
Thank you!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1273 on: September 05, 2008, 10:50:56 AM »

Oh lovely they are predicting Ike to show up at my front door....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:11 AM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Destiny

It may not be until later tonight, depends upon if Red and Dugga are available durring the day.  I can do it but I really prefer they do.  Red especially has a better way with words than I do.  I'll do the pictures for him including the Sysco logo 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »

Oh lovely they are predicting Ike to show up at my front door....

I'm sorry Dolce
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:42 AM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Destiny

CBB...Oh believe me...they'll know!

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:45 AM »

i agree..she will be on here soon to read all about it, imo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: September 05, 2008, 10:53:47 AM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Done, I emailed a thank you to both addys.  First post from a newbie.  I have been reading for a while but wanted to join when I saw you guys actually DOING something to help in this mess.  Kudos to y'all.

Welcome Garden Gnome !
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1279 on: September 05, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »

Do you think Lee ever gets tired of having to carry water for his Can't Understand Normal Thinking of a sister?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.