April 19, 2024, 03:03:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361566 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1280 on: September 05, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

Thank You All Monkeys...Destiny

Done, I emailed a thank you to both addys.  First post from a newbie.  I have been reading for a while but wanted to join when I saw you guys actually DOING something to help in this mess.  Kudos to y'all.

Thank you for sending the e-mail. and WELCOME! Glad you're here! Ohhhhhhh I LOVE your avatar! You don't know me, but that's just way too cute for me not to play with that little gnome! 

(I make avatars for posters, and like animating some of them. No worries!)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: September 05, 2008, 10:55:12 AM »

Casey should be on the computer by now.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1282 on: September 05, 2008, 10:56:17 AM »

OMG SHE WAS SMILING!!!!!!!  She loves this attention! 

I wanna slap that evil smile right off her face!!!

i agree..she will be on here soon to read all about it, imo.

Whew - thought I was the only one sitting here going "Is she ACTUALLY smiling?" Wow - just wow!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1283 on: September 05, 2008, 10:57:52 AM »

Casey is really going to do an interview?

This otta be very interesting - maybe a whole new story?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1284 on: September 05, 2008, 10:58:30 AM »

Dear Mr. Varnell,
Your donation to assist TES in providing for their volunteers in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for caring about a little girl and for giving back to the community.

Sincerely,
-----------

Dear Ms. Hunt,
Your assistance in providing products for TES and their wonderful volunteers searching for Caylee Marie Anthony is appreciated.
It's heartening to see a business contributing to the needs of a community in their efforts to find this little girl, Caylee.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
-----------

Destiny,
Not my forte but above emails sent this morning.
I must google for the Sysco distrib. products.
Sysco distributes to service industry and institutions, i.e. hospitals and restaurants? - do I have that right?
Is there any way a regular consumer can support Sysco?
You've done a stellar job!!! 
Thank you!

I don't think you can buy as a regular customer...I buy from them by the truckload....but I own a resort...so use a lot of their products....I think they only supply in the industry level...

Thank You for emailing....That means a lot to them...I spoke with Cindy Hunt this morning to find out what time the Sysco truck would be arriving at TES command center....she said they are very moved by all the emails...that's all they are talking about...they feel connected...that is a good thing...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: September 05, 2008, 10:59:02 AM »

Command Center update:

Approximately 80 searchers are signed up right now. It has been raining all morning so that isn't too bad of a number. Kudos to them!!

The rain should be stopping around noon today and searchers and volunteers are welcome to show up anytime.

The command post address is: 6317 McCoy Rd., Orlando, FL  On the corner of TCP Blvd and McCoy. There are signs posted.

Sysco truck slated to arrive just before 11:00 a.m.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1286 on: September 05, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »

Whew - thought I was the only one sitting here going "Is she ACTUALLY smiling?" Wow - just wow!

Good morning KnayKnay
She is absolutely soaking up all the attention...oh and btw its Georges birthday today, this is how they are celebrating with a media party!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1287 on: September 05, 2008, 11:01:38 AM »

Command Center update:

Approximately 80 searchers are signed up right now. It has been raining all morning so that isn't too bad of a number. Kudos to them!!

The rain should be stopping around noon today and searchers and volunteers are welcome to show up anytime.

The command post address is: 6317 McCoy Rd., Orlando, FL  On the corner of TCP Blvd and McCoy. There are signs posted.

Sysco truck slated to arrive just before 11:00 a.m.

80's good for bad weather!  thumleft
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1288 on: September 05, 2008, 11:02:32 AM »

I cant see her smiling in the wesh vid. Is it a diff one?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: September 05, 2008, 11:02:42 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Done, I emailed a thank you to both addys.  First post from a newbie.  I have been reading for a while but wanted to join when I saw you guys actually DOING something to help in this mess.  Kudos to y'all.

Thank you for sending the e-mail. and WELCOME! Glad you're here! Ohhhhhhh I LOVE your avatar! You don't know me, but that's just way too cute for me not to play with that little gnome! 

Thank you for the welcome!  Are you going to animate my little monkey gnome?!  I can't wait!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1290 on: September 05, 2008, 11:02:57 AM »

Good morning KnayKnay
She is absolutely soaking up all the attention...oh and btw its Georges birthday today, this is how they are celebrating with a media party!

I bet Casey doesn't know it's his birthday

Look at me,look at me

SKANK

Peace Monkeys
melo15
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: September 05, 2008, 11:02:57 AM »

Her facebook profile is going to get updated by itself!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: September 05, 2008, 11:03:41 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1293 on: September 05, 2008, 11:03:49 AM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

WELCOME! Garden Gnome...grab a banana and hop up on a branch with the rest of us Monkeys..Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: September 05, 2008, 11:04:19 AM »

George Anthony celebrates his birthday today with the return of his daughter
10:05 a.m. Mark NeJame, the high-profile attorney, who is representing Cindy and George Anthony, told the Orlando Sentinel this morning that "their daughter is coming home from jail. Today is George's birthday. We would hope the family would get a little bit of peace," he said. "Sadly, it looks like other people are not going to respect and honor that. We are hoping for the best."

AND JUST WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO FOR CAYLEE'S BIRTHDAY??? Oh ya she was killed for her birthday..........ASSHOLES!

Thank you Dolce, I was thinking the same.

And peace? they want peace? How about giving Caylee a place where she can rest in peace?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1295 on: September 05, 2008, 11:04:31 AM »

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

Thank you for the welcome!  Are you going to animate my little monkey gnome?!  I can't wait!

Yep, I am! Gnome? I'm working, but if you'll check in at the link in my signature line later tonight, I'll post it there for you, OK? 
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: September 05, 2008, 11:04:31 AM »

Good morning KnayKnay

The body guards left.....too damn funny!!! Now who's gonna watch your ass now!!!!!!!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: September 05, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »

9/5/2008

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, CASEY ANTHONY with offender number 08042346, has been moved to an Unsupervised Custody status.  As a result, this offender will not be under constant supervision.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911. 

If you need immediate assistance, call the Florida Statewide Vine Service at 1-877-846-3435 and press zero to speak to a Vine operator, or visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.                                       

Thank you,

The Florida Statewide Vine Service

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1298 on: September 05, 2008, 11:05:12 AM »

Her facebook profile is going to get updated by itself!!!

Dang Melo... your avatar looks like Paulus Van der sloot.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1299 on: September 05, 2008, 11:05:45 AM »

This must be that skank version of Big and Rich....

Even Baez is smiling..MEDIAHOG!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.