March 28, 2024, 04:49:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 360486 times)
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: September 05, 2008, 11:20:03 AM »

jeez...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: September 05, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »

Just had a thought. Is it possible the Anthonys' have used donation money to bail out Casey? That is donations sent to them to help find Caylee?

I hope not. Don't know where they got the funding all of a sudden.

Sorry if this was already discussed, I am way behind.

ldstlou, The State Attorney General's Office has been notified of the possible misappropriation of donation funds in 2 of the trusts, as well as soliciting funds directly to the home and through non-charitable venues (such as directly to Lee), as per their MySpace directions. They were forwarded pictures of George at a fundraiser with a cash donation jar and a full investigation has been requested.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1322 on: September 05, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »

I'm sorry but I must be missing something. I haven't been able to find or hear anything about Casey doing an interview. All I've heard is that never before seen home videos of her and Caylee will be aired.

Help please!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »

I'm sorry but I must be missing something. I haven't been able to find or hear anything about Casey doing an interview. All I've heard is that never before seen home videos of her and Caylee will be aired.

Help please!

Knay, one of the reporters stated this as she was being released from jail today.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1324 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »

Just had a thought. Is it possible the Anthonys' have used donation money to bail out Casey? That is donations sent to them to help find Caylee?

ldstlou, The State Attorney General's Office has been notified of the possible misappropriation of donation funds in 2 of the trusts, as well as soliciting funds directly to the home and through non-charitable venues (such as directly to Lee), as per their MySpace directions. They were forwarded pictures of George at a fundraiser with a cash donation jar and a full investigation has been requested.

How would one go about requesting this again so that the request does not fall through the cracks?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: September 05, 2008, 11:23:54 AM »

Well Monkeys, I missed the exciting stuff again. No time to catch up...I have recess duty at my son's school in a few.

Did Des pull out another miracle w/ Sysco? Great job Des if it was you...you ARE an angel!!

Did I hear Casey will be on 20/20 tonight? Will have to set my DVR for that is so.
[/b]

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1

oh wow Brandi. thank you for the video.

Now I am crying. I know everyone is so angry at the family, and for good reason. But I see those pics and home videos, and they truly seem to love Caylee and Caylee seemed so happy. How did it ever go so wrong? Caylee has the most gorgeous eyes and smile!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1326 on: September 05, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »

Help please!

Knay, one of the reporters stated this as she was being released from jail today.

Oh Okay thank you! She'll go on 20/20 and talk but won't talk to LE? What makes me think this will be just another LIE? MO

BTW - what does IIRC stand for?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: September 05, 2008, 11:25:29 AM »

How would one go about requesting this again so that the request does not fall through the cracks?

thanks Dolci.
the 20/20 video said a TN production co may have paid the majority of the bail in exchange for rights to the story.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: September 05, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »

You simply write to the Florida State Attorney's Office and provide the information, asking for a review of the use of funds.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1329 on: September 05, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »

Help please!

I think they were referring to the 20/20 piece. I am willing to bet

that will be home videos and her big azz loud mouth bahama mama...

I seriously doubt Casey will do an interview with anyone.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1330 on: September 05, 2008, 11:27:04 AM »

I hadn't seen this:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17398425/

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: September 05, 2008, 11:27:10 AM »

jeez...

ok bananas...this is diving me crazy..lol..is that a pic of Casey? where did it come from if so?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: September 05, 2008, 11:27:15 AM »

Help please!

Oh Okay thank you! She'll go on 20/20 and talk but won't talk to LE? What makes me think this will be just another LIE? MO

If I Recall (Remember) Correctly

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: September 05, 2008, 11:27:52 AM »

Help please!

BTW - what does IIRC stand for?  <--If I recall correctly.

O/T .. Hanna is headed our way. Going out to get supplies in case we lose power.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: September 05, 2008, 11:27:56 AM »

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: September 05, 2008, 11:28:59 AM »

How can George talk about Caylee like that on the abc video and not be hysterically crying and in a fetal position on the ground?  Something is very wrong here.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1336 on: September 05, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »

Please - everyone watching her on 20/20 tonight (that is IF Baez let's her) watch for the following carefully. Otta be interesting:

You'll want to watch their body language. The old addage that the eyes always tell the truth holds true to the rest of the body as well. Your body will always betray you somehow.

A liar will avoid eye contact. If eye contact is made, the liar will be quick to look away.

The liar's facial expressions will be timed oddly, and will usually not be coordinated with what they are saying. They may say something, and then the facial expression comes after it. In most cases of truthtelling, the facial expression comes first or at the same time the spoken words.

Also, the liar's facial expressions will be shallow; fake smiles will only engage the muscles around the mouth, and none of the muscles aroung the cheeks, eyes, or nose.

As much or more than as with their body language, you will want to pay attention to their words.

A liar will usually avoid referring to themselves as "I".

A liar will probably use your own words directly when responding to the question. For example, when the liar is asked, "Did you take my stapler?" the liar might respond, "Take your stapler? No," or something to that effect.

Excessive and extraneous details are given which may not serve to strengthen the liar's argument, but, instead, act as "filler", detracting from the topic. The liar's speech will be either much slower or much faster than normal, and will usually be monotone, even when expressing emotion.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: September 05, 2008, 11:29:54 AM »

Help please!

Yes, and she had to be out of jail to grant the interview; therefore, the chances are great that 20/20 by an anonymous means paid or helpd pay for the bail.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: September 05, 2008, 11:30:50 AM »

This is starting to really piss me off...out in out in and still not a word out of her mouth about Caylee that is useful in locating her.  Her media whore Mother and Media hog Attorney.  Her nutbag Father and goof Brother. All protecting her.  20/20 showing all these lovey dovey pics and videos of the family. BARF..How is she getting away with this?  When are charges for Murder going to come down on her a$$? I feel like if it was me that lost my kid and had Chloraform in my car, lied to police they would have locked me up and I would have never gotten out. What gives here?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: September 05, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »

Help please!

We heard something last night about an exclusive 20/20 interview.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.